Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 7

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 8

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:26 pm

Attention: Beneficiary

Received: from [196.29.211.90] by web162006.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 24 Aug 2012 03:14:33 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Message-ID: <1345803273.98779.YahooMailClassic@web162006.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 03:14:33 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: collinsopene45@yahoo.com.ph

Attention: Beneficiary

Ref: Payment No. 8712CBN sums of US$18,700,000.00

Thanks for your patience and understanding. This is to inform you that we have finally secured your overdue contractual entitlements/inheritance in transit, there was an attempt to divert the fund by impostors; every of the account provided for the fund diversion have been frozen and your fund is now secured and domiciled in government escrow account pending your application for clearance from the ministry of finance for the transfer of your fund to any bank account you may designate. The process of clearance will commence once you apply to the federal ministry of finance, the fund will reflect in your bank account as soon as you provide the account details and reconfirm your details for the clearance application i.e international passport copy, full address, telephone numbers and other pertinent information for identification and validation purposes.

The fund transfer shall be initiated by electronic wire transfer by our federal ministry of finance accredited bankers. Please note that we expect you to act according to instruction stipulated by FMF or Presidency and follow all instructions diligently to ensure that the fund now secured will be remitted to you without any hitches as you experienced in the past.

Looking forward to hearing from you soonest.

Sincerely,

MR.COLLINS OPene
Director
Foreign Payment CBN.
EMAIL:collinsopene45@yahoo.com.ph
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:27 pm

APPROVED PAYMENT NOTIFICATION !

Received: from [197.255.169.220] by web125605.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 24 Aug 2012 03:27:21 PDT
Message-ID: <1345804041.26630.YahooMailClassic@web125605.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 03:27:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: "chiefauditor30@yahoo.com" <allendee2002@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: chiefauditor30@yahoo.com

Mr. Patrick J.Moore
The Presently Director: United Nations
Unpaid Payment Center
25 Gresham Street , London EC2V 7HN
Telephone:+447 0240 24536 +447024024536

Dear Beneficiary,

This letter is from United Nations Unpaid Payment Center newly invented by the World Financial Service Authority United States Of America/United Kingdom.

This body was set up to discover an outstanding unpaid fund being owed by Governments, Companies or Individuals all over the world through Contract Payment, Inheritance Payment, Consignment Payment and Lottery Winning Prize Payment, your name appeared among the beneficiaries who will receive a part-payment of USD$950.000.00 (Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand United State Dollars Only) which has been approved yesterday.

It will interest you to know that we have discovered an outstanding unpaid/unclaimed sum of money in favor of your name and a mandate has been given to this body, United Nations Unpaid Payment Center to ensure that this fund gets to you without any delay.

Note that a special payment arrangement has been made with our paying Bank Lloyds Banking Group Plc Website: www.lloydsbankinggroup.com to transfer the said fund directly to your Bank account or alternatively come in person to our office to receive the fund.

You are hereby advised to urgently furnish this office with your detailed information to enable us open up communication with you regarding the release of your fund immediately.

The information required from you to enable us process your payment is as follows.

(1) Your Full Name:

(2) Residential Address:

(3) Phone, Fax and Cell Phone Number:

(4) Your Private Email address:

You are advised to contact us immediately with the above requested information for further details.

Thanks.

Yours Truly
Mr. Patrick J.Moore
The Presently Director: United Nations Unpaid Payment Center.

Copyright 2012. United Nations Unpaid Payment Center.. All Rights Reserved..
........................................................................................................................
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:28 pm

Your Payment Update!

X-Originating-IP: [151.1.247.55]
Authentication-Results: mta1081.mail.gq1.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=yahoo.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO ph2.pianetahosting.com) (151.1.247.55)
by mta1081.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 24 Aug 2012 08:26:25 -0700
Received: from nbotta by ph2.pianetahosting.com with local (Exim 4.80)
(envelope-from <nbotta@ph2.pianetahosting.com>)
id 1T4uce-0003wt-Sg
Subject: Your Payment Update!
X-PHP-Script: www.circolobottacefalu.it/images/11.php for 41.211.229.223
From: The Central Bank of Nigerian <info.cenbankoffice@yahoo.com>

Central Bank of Nigeria,
Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District,
Cadastral Zone,
Abuja, Federal Capital Territory,
Nigeria
Dear Sir,
The Central Bank of Nigeria is very much concerned that in spite of the various efforts made in the past to transfer your fund in your account.We making sure that nothing, I mean absolutely nothing should hinder the successful transfer of your fund to your account this time around.
In the meantime, I will like you to forward all your account details, phone and fax numbers which I will personally forward to the remittance department, so that they will be initialising transfer proceedings pending the IMF verification report which I will also confirm details to you.
Once again, I want to reassure you that your payment will be transferred to you and that you stop every communication whatsoever with these criminals.
Regards,
Dr Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
Governor Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN)
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:29 pm

SIGNING OF YOUR FUND RELEASE PAPERS

Received: from User (unknown [94.202.100.138])
by vcsong.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP;
Fri, 24 Aug 2012 23:42:07 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: <sanusilamido.cenbnkorg@gmail.com>
From: "Mr. Sanusi Lamido"<Mr.sanusilamido1N@song.ocn.ne.jp>

Hello Sir,

I did receive confirmation message from Mrs. (Dr) Zeti Akhtar Aziz, Executive Governor of Bank Negara Malaysia. Who have being trying to work with the
MayBank in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia to make sure that the clearance of your fund is officially completed and cleared accordingly under the law of (1995) section 11-code-13 with reference number (rectbo552012).

After going through your personal information regarding this fund portfolio presently lying in the Central Bank in Nigeria, we wish to reconfirm to you beyond reasonable doubts that the said fund is existing and the full clearing of the fund is 100% because we have verify your true beneficiary status and confirm that you are the right full owner of the fund without any doubt.

We the Central Bank of Nigeria Auditors have agreed to completely cleared your fund for onward collection, we don’t deal with individual matters but due to the volume
of your fund and the fine recommendation given to us by the Executive Governor of Central Bank of Malaysia Dr. Zeti Akhtar Aziz, we cannot deal with you but her understanding with us make us believe that we are going to deal with you.

Our requirement is nothing more than asking you to contact us so that we will help you prove Central Bank of Nigeria accredited attorney to sign on your behalf over the immediate release of your funds in Nigeria, because of the volume of the fund involved, we must required the Central Bank accredited attorney to sign on your
behalf or you the beneficiary can come forward to sign the bond so that we will then give final authorization to our corresponding bank in Nigeria that is holding
your fund.

I am writing you from my home office so that you will be able to comply with the official signing of the immediate release of your fund, if you want us to get you the Central Bank accredited Attorney, that means we will use the one close to us but is expensive, so we think you coming to meet with us in the Central Bank of Nigeria head office in Abuja- Nigeria will be wonderful because you only need to pay the signing fees, but if you are using Central Bank of Nigeria accredited attorney it will cost you more so let me know your choice so that we can go from there.

Thanks

MR. SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI
EXECUTIVE GOVERNONR TO THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
PRIVATE TEL: +234 8154883876
Email: sanusilamido.cenbnkorg@gmail.com
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:30 pm

YOUR ATTENTION NEEDED

Received: from [41.203.239.90] by web171203.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:15:54 BST
Message-ID: <1345821354.35267.YahooMailClassic@web171203.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:15:54 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: musaduru@voila.fr

GOOD DAY,

I AM MR. MUSA DURU THE BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER OF AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB) OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO I HAVE AN URGENT AND VERY CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSITION FOR YOU. THAT WILL HELP YOU AND ME.

I DISCOVERED A DORMANT ACCOUNT DURING OUR ANNUAL AUDITING EXERCISE IN MY OFFICE, AND MY FURTHER INVESTIGATION REVEALED THAT THIS ACCOUNT HAS NOT BEEN OPERATED ON FOR QUITE A LONG TIME. IT WILL BE IN MY INTEREST TO TRANSFER THIS FUND WORTH OF US$8,500,000 MILLION INTO AN ACCOUNT OFFSHORE.

I THEREFORE MADE FURTHER INVESTIGATION AND DISCOVERED THAT IN THE BANK FORM FOR NEXT OF KIN, THERE IS NOBODY INDICATED TO CLAIM THE FUND AS NEXT OF KIN, SO THAT IS THE REASON WHY I CONTACTED YOU AND PROPOSED IT AS A DEAL, AND TO SEEK FOR YOUR PERMISSION AS A FOREIGNER TO STAND AS THE NEXT OF KIN.

THERE IS NO RISK AT ALL AS ALL THE PAPERWORK FOR THIS TRANSACTION WILL BE DONE ACCORDINGLY AND WITH MY POSITION AS THE BILL AND EXCHANGE GUARANTEES THE SUCCESSFUL EXECUTION OF THIS TRANSACTION, NECESSARY MODALITIES WILL BE WORKED OUT TO ENABLE US CARRY OUT THE FUND CLAIM UNDER A LEGITIMATE ARRANGEMENT, NOTE 40% OF THE TOTAL FUND WILL BE YOUR SHARE.

THEN IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE REPLY IMMEDIATELY SO THAT I WILL INSTRUCT YOU ON WHAT TO DO NEXT.

ANXIOUSLY I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU.

MY SINCERE REGARDS,
MR.MUSA DURU
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:31 pm

Attention:Sir/Ma,

Received: from User (unknown [41.211.202.10])
(authenticated user officemail11101@terra.com)
by 1gr.tpn.terra.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA id E5C0E40000464;
Fri, 24 Aug 2012 15:59:10 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: <usunnewyork.usmission@yahoo.es>
From: "Susan Rice United States Mission to the United Nations"<officemail11101@terra.com>

UNITED NATIONS
INTERNATIONAL BANKING SECTOR
1.UNITED NATIONS PLAZA
NEW YORK 10017
PHONE:1-212-898-0182 12128980182

Attention:Sir/Ma,

A Diplomatic Consignment(US$10.5M) in your favor tagged diplomatic luggage 122 with Ref:No4435/X15/709 from Africa has arrived on your behalf at the United Nations Office New York for transportation and
delivery to your location.

This office is ready to transport the consignment to your residence therefore you are to reconfirm the information as below,

(1) FULL NAME:Jewelus G. Pulley
(2) CELL NUMBER: 903-539-5079 9035395079
(3) CONTACT ADDRESS INCLUDING NEAREST AIRPORT: 202 N. Oaks Drive, Grand Saline, Texas 75140, nearest airport is DFW, Dallas, Texas

You are requested to get back to me for more direction to reach your address.However, we received a message with delivery information from your Partner/next of kin that you died in a fire outbreak last week.
We want to hear from you to confirm if you are dead or not before we can make the final delivery to him.

Sincerely Yours,

Susan Rice
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:33 pm

YOUR M.T.C.N NUMBER

From: DR PETERSON JOHNSON <western.unontransfer.mtcn@gmail.com>

HEAD OFFICE: 134, MEKONG LAYOUT, EAST LEGION, ACCRA NORTH, GHANA.OFFICIAL MEMO

REF.CODE: WUGH/109/304 DATED: 24-08-2012

Your m.t.c.n numbers .

Dear Friend,

I which to formally inform you that I am the newly appointed director of western union and before resuming office on the 22the of August ,I was asked by the regional head to release all held back funds belonging to foreigners.

This cannot be done if funds is not activated but for the pass two weeks now I have been issuing (CONTROL NUMBER) to many foreign beneficiary who are suppose to receive money via western union from LOME TOGO/ACCRA GHANA, but there funds was held back due to scamming activities going on in some of our neighboring west Africa countries.

Your funds in our system has been activated and it is now ready for to be received, so please do everything possible to get in touch with me with the followings:-

1.I want you to get back to me with five new names tomorrow morning your time.

2. Your complete information (i.e.) faxes number, phone number and your identity. So that you can at least receive up to $100,000 USD before the end of this month.

I look forward to hear from you immediately,I left with you my private number for oral conversation +233-202-682-495 +233202682495 or you can call the office line +233-302-417-943. +233302417943

REGARDS
DR PETERSON JOHNSON
REGIONAL CONTROLLER GENERAL,
WESTERN UNION HEAD OFFICE.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:35 pm

HELLO FRIEND

Received: from 74.56.204.212.static.ediscom.de (HELO webmail.gispack.com) (sarah@gispack.com@212.204.56.74)
by mail.gispack.com with AES256-SHA encrypted SMTP; 24 Aug 2012 14:09:30 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 14:09:29 +0200
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: HELLO FRIEND
Reply-To: <rice_rose00090@live.com>

Dear Friend,

My name is Mrs.Rosemary King I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what
I have to charity through you.You may be wondering why I chose you.

But someone has to be chosen. I am 59 years old and wad diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago,immediately after the death of my husband who had left me everything he worked for.

I have been touched by the lord to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to charity through you for the good work of humanity,rather than allow my relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds inappropriately.

I have asked the lord to forgive me all my sins and I believe he has,because He is merciful. I will be going in for an operation,and I pray that I survive the operation.

I have decided to WILL/Donate the sum of $15 Million (Million Dollars)to charity through you for the good work of the lord, and to help the motherless,less privileged and also for the assistance of the widows.

At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls, due to the fact that my relatives are around me and I have been restricted by my doctor from taking telephone calls because I deserve all the rest I can get.

Presently,I have informed my lawyer about my decision in WILLING this fund to charity through you. I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others.

If you are interested in carrying out this task,i will inform my Family Lawyer so that he can arrange the release of the funds to you.

I know i have never met you but my mind tells me to do this,and I hope you act sincerely.I will pay you 30% of this money if you will assist me because I am now too weak and frigile to do things myself because of my cancer.

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished,as I don't want anything that will Jeopardize my last a wish, due to the fact that I do not want relatives or family members standing in the way of my last wish Please release to my private email(rice_rose00090@live.com)
Love,
Rosemary King
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:36 pm

situation report

Received: from User (ool-ad028123.dyn.optonline.net [173.2.129.35])
by vcsong.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP;
Sat, 25 Aug 2012 02:16:34 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: <gov.drzetiakhtaraziz@hotmail.com>
From: "DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ"<Drzetiaziz1N@plum.ocn.ne.jp>

Dear sir,

I was in several meetings with the Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria and the banks Executive here over this payment of your fund and signing the immediate fund release documents, the bank is now ready to complete this transaction for you without any further delay because we receive a fax message from Mr. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (Executive Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria) yesterday that you have to open a non-resident bank account (Super Yield Offshore Account) to enable the bank activate your account so that you will make transfer by your self. as I have promise to be off help to you since but you need to tell me how much you have at hand now so that I will know what to do ok.

Sir I promise and guaranty you that if I the bank in Nigeria receive this fee today your account will be activated and your fund will be fully transfer into your Bank account in your country without any delay, so you are advice to pay the total sum of $1000 to the bank to activate and transfer your fund to your local banks. Please note that the documents are very important to you this is to clarify that your fund is real and legal and all so to protect your interest from any breach of Governmental laws in the world.

I promise you at the end you will testify the hand of God in your life, you are advice to attach to me the payment information to enable me cash up the payment today and your fund will be transfer into your nominated bank account. My dear I assure you that as soon as you raise the money I will use my connection as a Governor of Bank Negara Malaysia to make sure that they transfer this fund to you within 24hrs.

I am a Governor of Central Bank Malaysia, it is the prime minister of this country that appointed me to be the Governor of this committee. Please call me on my usa roaming number for clarifications on the next step to follow for immediate release and transfer of your fund: :+ 1-940-604-2746.

Yours faithfully,

Dr.(Mrs) Zeti Akhtar Aziz

PLEASE CALL ME TEL: + 1-940-604-2746. +19406042746
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:37 pm

PAYMENT NOTICE

Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO email.wnmu.edu) (198.59.153.17)
by mta1112.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 24 Aug 2012 10:24:25 -0700
Received: from my ([10.10.9.16])
by email.wnmu.edu (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.05 (built Nov 23
2005)) with SMTP id <0IBW08V15SA0RP02T860@email.wnmu.edu>; Fri,
24 Aug 2012 11:22:22 -0600 (Mountain Daylight Time)
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 11:23:57 -0600 (MDT)

THE ATTACHED IS YOUR PAYMENT NOTICE

REGARDS

html file attached, but there's no way I'm opening it.
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.