Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 7

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 8

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:53 pm

We do look forward to your urgent response.

From: citibank citibank <citibank.citibank.citibank@gmail.com>

Head Office Address : U.S. Service
Center Citi Inquiries 100 Citibank Drive
P.O. Box 769004. San Antonio,
TX 78245-9004.

Attn,

ADVICE FOR IMMEDIATE CREDITING

Be informed that we have the directives to release the sum of
US$11,000,000.00 in your favor owing to the agreement reached with the
Washington Government

Citibank Washington Limited have cogent reason to take over the payment owing
to the understanding and therefore, we anticipate that you make immediate
contact with us as directed, and by so doing, we will fine tone modalities
for release of the US$11,000,000.00 in your favor by way of wire
transfer.

Having gone through your file as forwarded to this institution by the
Federal Government, via the Presidency, we have come to terms that your
outstanding payment be made possible.

In view of the above, you are to forward the below information's across to
us immediately.

1:Full Name
2:Residential Address
3:Phone And Fax Numbers
4:Banking Details
5:A copy of your International Passport or a Drivers License for proper
identification.

upon the receipt of these information's,we will process your account and
have your funds transfer to your account within 24 banking hours.

We do look forward to your urgent response.

Regards

Mr Frank Robert
Remittance Director
Citibank Washington
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:55 pm

URGENT

Received: from [41.155.50.67] by web165001.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 22 Aug 2012 07:35:20 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Message-ID: <1345646120.9860.YahooMailClassic@web165001.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 07:35:20 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: cbncreditcontroldept@yahoo.com

John Akin Momoh,
Senior Specail Assistant to the.
Governor,Central Bank of Nigeria,
Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District,
Cad-astral Zone,
Abuja, Federal Capital Territory,
Nigeria.

Telephone: 234 705 55935596.

Sir,

Re: Very Urgent Conformation/Criminals Caught At the Act.

The men,Mark Edwards,Mr.John Maluife, including their cohorts,Dr.Williams Stevenson,Barr.Ebuwa Johnson who specializes in scamming foreign beneficiaries of hard currencies has been arrested by men of operatives of this Commission.The hoodlums,before their arrest had been impersonating both the former and current Governors of Central Bank of Nigeria,Finance Ministers,key government officials in Nigeria,some Nigerian banks and non-existent lottery organizations at various times in a bid to obtain money from their unsuspecting victims abroad under false pretenses.They confessed to have used various fictitious names to carry out this criminal act.They were also said to have had access to vital documents of their unsuspecting victims at the CBN where they worked before they were sacked because of gross misconduct.

Documents recovered from them includes Nigerian International passports and Drivers Licenses with different fictitious names,deposit and withdrawal vouchers bearing their real names.These International passports and Driver’s Licenses were believed to have been used at different occasions to receive money as transfer charges from their unsuspecting victims.The activities of these criminals were exposed by CBN top officials who reported that they duped you and some foreign beneficiaries of certain amount of monies.
When they were forced to open their Email boxes,which they did without reluctance,their assertions were confirmed.It was during this course that we came across your correspondences and Email address based on the Tip off from the CBN hence we decided to contact you through this channel for confirmation.

While making their statements under caution, they confessed to the crime and promised to refund all the money they collected from you.We discovered that they have domiciliary accounts(dollar account) with some Commercial Banks here in Nigeria where they deposited some of the money they collected from you.
We await your confirmation of this to enable us prosecute them and repatriate your money.
For more information please contact me.You are free to call me immediately.

You are guided,

Yours faithfully,

Dr John Akin Momoh,
Senior Specail Assistant to the.
Governor,Central Bank of Nigeria,
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:55 pm

BE THE NEXT OF KIN AND RECEIVE $22.5 MILLION

Received: from [41.58.130.54] by web171606.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 22 Aug 2012 16:09:41 BST
Message-ID: <1345648181.22824.YahooMailClassic@web171606.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 16:09:41 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: johnsonowoh@hotmail.com

Dear friend,

My name is Mr. Johnson Owoh ; I am a banker by profession. Currently I am working as an Auditor with one of the most leading banks here in West Africa. I wish to seek for your consent to present you as the beneficiary to the total sum of (US$22.5 Million) in the intent of the deceased. The fund as stated here is currently in a dormant account and without any beneficiary as the deceased who is the original beneficiary has no written "WILL before he passed on.

I contacted you so that I can present you as the beneficiary to the inheritance so that we can inherit the fund since there is no written “WILL. All the legal papers for this claim shall be processed at the high court probate division in your acceptance of this deal as my trusted partner. In your acceptance of this deal, I request that you should kindly forward to me your letter of acceptance so that I can furnish you with details and claim procedures.

If you are not interested in this deal kindly destroy this letter immediate you finish your readings as this is privileged information which must be strictly kept confidential until the conclusion of this transaction. further discussion on this. I hope to hear from you.

Kind regards,
Mr. Johnson Owoh
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:21 pm

SIGNING OF YOUR FUND RELEASE BOND

X-Originating-IP: [118.23.108.11]
Authentication-Results: mta1222.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=song.ocn.ne.jp; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=song.ocn.ne.jp; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mv-osn-hcb004.ocn.ad.jp) (118.23.108.11)
by mta1222.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 22 Aug 2012 11:43:01 -0700
Received: from vcsong.ocn.ne.jp (mv-osn-hcb004 [118.23.108.11])
by mv-osn-hcb004.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP id DD8F644357;
Thu, 23 Aug 2012 03:42:34 +0900 (JST)
Received: from User (har4enko89.la.net.ua [176.36.80.165])
by vcsong.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP;
Thu, 23 Aug 2012 03:42:34 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: <sanusilamido.cenbnkorg@gmail.com>
From: "Mr. Sanusi Lamido"<Mr.sanusilamido1N@song.ocn.ne.jp>

Hello Sir,

I did receive confirmation message from Mrs. (Dr) Zeti Akhtar Aziz, Executive Governor of Bank Negara Malaysia. Who have being trying to work with the
MayBank in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia to make sure that the clearance of your fund is officially completed and cleared accordingly under the law of (1995) section 11-code-13 with reference number (rectbo552012).

After going through your personal information regarding this fund portfolio presently lying in the Central Bank in Nigeria, we wish to reconfirm to you beyond reasonable doubts that the said fund is existing and the full clearing of the fund is 100% because we have verify your true beneficiary status and confirm that you are the right full owner of the fund without any doubt.

We the Central Bank of Nigeria Auditors have agreed to completely cleared your fund for onward collection, we don’t deal with individual matters but due to the volume
of your fund and the fine recommendation given to us by the Executive Governor of Central Bank of Malaysia Dr. Zeti Akhtar Aziz, we cannot deal with you but her understanding with us make us believe that we are going to deal with you.

Our requirement is nothing more than asking you to contact us so that we will help you prove Central Bank of Nigeria accredited attorney to sign on your behalf over the immediate release of your funds in Nigeria, because of the volume of the fund involved, we must required the Central Bank accredited attorney to sign on your
behalf or you the beneficiary can come forward to sign the bond so that we will then give final authorization to our corresponding bank in Nigeria that is holding
your fund.

I am writing you from my home office so that you will be able to comply with the official signing of the immediate release of your fund, if you want us to get you the Central Bank accredited Attorney, that means we will use the one close to us but is expensive, so we think you coming to meet with us in the Central Bank of Nigeria head office in Abuja- Nigeria will be wonderful because you only need to pay the signing fees, but if you are using Central Bank of Nigeria accredited attorney it will cost you more so let me know your choice so that we can go from there.

Thanks

MR. SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI
EXECUTIVE GOVERNONR TO THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
PRIVATE TEL: +234 8154883876
Email: sanusilamido.cenbnkorg@gmail.com
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:23 pm

Personal Email Directed To You

X-Originating-IP: [165.21.101.75]
Reply-To: syeikbba@gmail.com

This is a personal email directed to you
foryour consideration alone, I
request that it remain and be treated as
such only. Please bear with me
fornow and do not ask my name. I am a banker
with HSBC here in Malaysia.

I have an interesting business proposal for
you that will be of immense
benefit to both of us.Although this may be
hard for you to believe, we stand
to gain 7.2 million USD between us in a
matter of days. Please grant me the benefit
of doubt and hear me out.I need you to
signify your interest by
replying to my email (syeikbba@gmail.com)

Most importantly, I will need you to promise
to keep whatever you learn
from me between us even if you decide not to
go along with me. I will make
more details available to you on receipt of
a positive response from you.

Warm regards from Malaysia.
(syeikbba@gmail.com)
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:03 am

PAYMENT NOTICE

X-Originating-IP: [66.33.216.25]
Authentication-Results: mta1108.mail.gq1.yahoo.com from=blackhawks.dreamhost.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=blackhawks.dreamhost.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO harlem.dreamhost.com) (66.33.216.25)
by mta1108.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 22 Aug 2012 13:26:23 -0700
Received: from pinkiepie.dreamhost.com (ps20060.dreamhost.com [208.113.189.4])
by harlem.dreamhost.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 9068F2E039A
Received: from blackhawks.dreamhost.com (blackhawks.dreamhost.com [69.163.178.141])
by pinkiepie.dreamhost.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 6E45DD26A7B
for <XXXXXX>; Wed, 22 Aug 2012 13:26:23 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by blackhawks.dreamhost.com (Postfix, from userid 2870033)
id EB1E21C0094; Wed, 22 Aug 2012 13:26:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: PAYMENT NOTICE
From: MR collins Edward <WWWcentbank.ng.org@blackhawks.dreamhost.com>
Reply-To: collins_edward@rocketmail.com

MR COLLINS EDWARD HEAD OF LEGAL UNIT CBN, TEL: +234- 802 564 2660 Attn: HONOURABLE CONTRACTOR Dear Sir, I AM COMPELLED TO WRITE THIS LETTER HAVING WAITED A LONG TIME FOR YOU AND YOUR REPRESENTATIVES. MY NAME IS MR COLLINS Edward, HEAD, LEGAL AND VERIFICATION UNIT CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA AND AM WRITING THIS LETTER ON MY PERSONAL CAPACITY. SOME TIME AGO YOUR PAYMENT FILE WAS BROUGHT TO MY DESK FOR FINAL SCREENING AND APPROVAL FOR PAYMENT BUT UNFORTUNATELY SOME IRREGULARITIES WERE FOUND IN YOUR FILE THAT WARRANTED ME TO INVITE YOUR REPRESENTATIVES FOR QUESTIONING/CLARIFICATION SINCE YOU WERE NOT IN THE COUNTRY. THESE YOUNG MEN CAME AND AFTER SHOWING THEM THE IRREGULARITIES. THEY PLEADED THAT I SHOULD HELP THEM COVER IT UP AND ALLOW YOUR FUNDS BE TRANSFERRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT WHICH I AGREED TO AND REACHED A GENTLEMAN AGREEMENT WITH THEM THAT THEY WILL SETTLE ME WITH THE SUM OF $150,000 USD (ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS). AFTER FULFILLING MY OWN PART AND TO MY GREATEST SURPRISE THEY RAN AWAY AND WENT THROUGH THE BACK-DOOR TO SIGN THE FUND RELEASE ORDER WITH A NON ACCREDITED ATTORNEY (LAWYER) OF THE APEX BANK AND LUCK RAN OUT OF THEM BECAUSE I DISCOVERED THEIR PLANS AND DECIDED TO SUSPEND YOUR PAYMENT UP TILL THIS MOMENT HOPING THAT ONE DAY YOU WILL COME TO MY OFFICE OR CONTACT ME TO KNOW WHY YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR PAYMENT. MY REASON FOR CONTACTING YOU THIS TIME, IS THAT I WILL SOON BE DUE FOR RETIRMENT AND IT WON’T BE A GOOD IDEA FOR ME TO GO HOME WITHOUT RELEASING THIS MONEY TO YOU. I AM READY TO ASSIST YOU TO GET YOUR FUNDS ON THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS: 1. YOU SHOULD NOT MAKE MY INVOLVEMENT KNOWN TO YOUR DUBIOUS NIGERIAN REPRESENTATIVES. 2 MY WIFE AND MY PERSONAL ASSISTANT WILL ARRIVE IN YOUR COUNTRY 24HRS BEFORE I RELEASE THIS FUNDS.( I WILL TAKE CARE OF THEIR FARE AND ACCOMMODATION,BUT YOU MUST ASSURE ME OF THEIR SECURITY IN YOUR COUNTRY) 3 THIS MONEY WILL BE SHARED ON 30/70 RATIO . 4 THE CHARGES FOR REVALIDATION/HANDLLING CHARGE WILL BE PAID BY BOTH OF US.50/50 RATIO. IF YOU AGREE ON THESE CONDITIONS, JUST SEND ME THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION: AMOUNT, BANK INFO, TEL # AND ADDRESS AND PAYMENT PURPOSE (TO ASCERTAIN THAT I AM DEALING WITH THE RIGHTFUL PERSON). FEEL FREE TO CALL ME ON MY DIRECT LINE HERE-UNDER SO THAT I CAN TELL YOU ONE OR TWO STEPS TO FOLLOW AND RECEIVE THIS MONEY IMMEDIATELY. BEST REGARDS. MR COLLINS EDWARD HEAD OF LEGAL UNIT CBN, TEL: +2348025642660
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:04 am

Peace on you

Received: from [41.203.230.75] by web192602.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 23 Aug 2012 04:29:47 SGT
Message-ID: <1345667387.56395.YahooMailClassic@web192602.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 04:29:47 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: mr.alibaz@yahoo.fr

Peace on you

For your kind attention, i will be very glad if you do assist me torelocate a sum of (US$6,200,000.00 Million) to your personal bank account forthe benefit of both of us.

This is a genuine business transaction, only that i cannot operate italone without using a Foreigner as required in my bank law, therefore i amcontacting you to stand before my bank as the beneficiary next of kin of thisfund, that is my reason of contacting you in this manner to assist me actualisethis better opportunity, also to share the benefit together with me Insha'Allah.

You will be entitled to have 30% of this fund as a foreign partner,since you will provide a bank account where this money will be transferred to,while 70% will be for me, by indicating your interest on assurance of trust, iwill send you the full details and how this business will be executed.

Please keep this proposal as a top secret between both of us because thesecret of this transaction is as well as the success of it, and if you arereally sure of your integrity, trustworthy and confidentiality reply back to meimmediately to prove your integrity, And if you are not interested about thisbusiness delete it immediately in your email box.

I will be looking forward for your urgent response.

Regards, in sincerity,

H.E. Mr. Ali Baz. M.sc (BOA)

My private contact number: +22660671289.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:05 am

I have a project for you

Received: from ([41.203.65.216]) by webmail09.syd.optusnet.com.au with
http (user=celebclassics@optusnet.com.au); Thu, 23 Aug 2012 06:53:01 +1000

Good day,

I am Mr. Cham Tao Soon, Chairman Audit Committee of UOB Bank,
Singapore. I have a project for you in the tons of One Hundred &
Five Million EUR, after successful transfer, we shall share in the ratio
of forty for you and sixty for me. Please reply for specifics.

Contact Email: mtaosoon@yahoo.com or
Cham.T.Soon@hotmail.co.uk

Yours,
Mr. Cham Tao Soon
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:07 am

MY DEAR URGENT RESPOND NEEDED,

Received: from [41.138.107.23] by web29505.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 22 Aug 2012 22:40:37 BST
Message-ID: <1345671637.32446.YahooMailClassic@web29505.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 22:40:37 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: mohamedmusa925@gmail.com

MY DEAR URGENT RESPOND NEEDED,

My name is MOHAMED MUSA iam the only Son of Late General Apha Musa the former Director of military inteligence andspecial acting General Manager of Abijan Diamond mining coperation( SLDMC ).

Iam contacting you to seek your good assistance to transfer and invest Eightmillion Five hundred thousand united state dollars ($8.5mILLION )belonging to my late father which is deposited in one of the BANK here in BURKINA FASO. This money is revenues from solid minirals and dimonds sale which wereunder my fathers possession before the civil war that happen last year broke out. Following the breakout of the war, almost all government offices,coperations and parastatals wereattacked and vandalized.

The SLDMC was loothed and burnt down to ashes,and diamonds worth millions of dollars was stolen by the rebel military forceswho attacked my fathers office. Many top government officials and senior armyofficers were assasinated and my father was a key target because of his verysensitive military possition and appointment in the SLDMC.

Regreatably, My father was captured and murdered along with halfbrother in cool blood during a mid-night rebel shoot-out when our officialresidence in Abijan was armbushed by present WATARA the notorious rebelleader. My mother sustainded very sever bullet injuries whichresulted to her untimely and painful death in a private hospital SUKA hospital here in BURKINA FASO.

Now i'm alone in a totally strange country withoutparents, relatives or any body to care for me at my tender ages 22 years old . Before mymother died, she told me that my father deposited some money which he made fromdiamond sales and deposited it in a BANK here in BURKINA FASO and thati should pray and find a trust worthy foreign business partner whowill help me to transfer and invest this money in profitable business ventureoverseas.

She told me to do this quickly so that i can leave BURKINA FASO immediately and then settle down in abroad. She gaveme the document to prove the deposit and then told me that myfather used my name as the only Son to deposit the money in the BANK. She toldme that this is the reason why we came to BURKINA FASO. My mother died after wards.May her spirit rest in perfect peace.

I have gone to the BANK to make inquires about thisDESPOSIT FUND and I spoke with the Manager of International remittance whoassured me that everything is intact and promised to help me transfer thisFUNDS to my foreign partners country as soon as I provide my partnersforeign details for them.

However, the manager is very concerned because ofmy age. I am 22 years old and as such advised that I should look for a trustworthy person that will represent me at the BANK.If you are willing to assistme, please let me know immediately so that you will arrange the transfer of thefund to your country. Please note that i will offer you 30% of the totalmoney as compensation for your noble assistance in accodiance with my mothersadvise.

I'm interested in any profitable commercial venture which you consider very good in your country and you would also get aschool for me so that i can finish my education in your country.

hoping to hear your urgent response so that I can notlook for another foreign partner.Thank you and may God bless you and your dear family.send me your details in your next email.

Yours sincerely

Mohamed Musa
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:09 am

Dear Friend i have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease,

Received: from [213.255.200.102] by web190703.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 23 Aug 2012 08:57:42 SGT
Message-ID: <1345683462.22700.YahooMailClassic@web190703.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 08:57:42 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: jennyk1@blumail.org

Dear Friend i have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease,

I am Mrs. Jenny Kovo, and i have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor
says that i have just few days to live.I am from (Paris) France but based in Africa, Burkina
Faso; since eight years ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation.

Now that i am about to end the race like this,without any family members and no child.I have
$1.1Million US DOLLARS in Africa Development Bank (ADB) Burkina Faso which i instructed the
bank to give (St Andrews Missionary Home) in Burkina Faso.But my mind is not at rest because
i am writing this letter now through the help of my
computer beside my sick bed.

I also have $3.7million US Dollars at Bank Of Africa (BOA) here in Burkina Faso and i
instructed the bank to transfer the money to the first foreigner that will apply to the bank
after i have gone and that they should release the fund to him/her,but you will assure me
that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to the orphanages home in your country for
my heart to rest with GOD.

You are to contact the bank through this email address: ( boa_consut@blumail.org ) if you
can do this return back to me immediately before death cross my way so that i will send to
you a copy of my international passport which you will show to the bank to make the bank
know that i instruct end you to contact them for the transfer of my fund to you, so that you
can fulfill my dream of building an orphanage home in your country. after you have contacted
the bank please respond to this .email address : (jennykovo1@blumail.org)

Yours faithful friend,

Mrs. Jenny Kovo
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.