Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 7

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 8

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:08 pm

RE:THE NIGERIA POLICE FORCE !!

Authentication-Results: mta1203.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=server.missinternetworld.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=server.missinternetworld.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO server.missinternetworld.com) (69.72.243.138)
by mta1203.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 23 Aug 2012 05:34:21 -0700
Received: from bileti by server.missinternetworld.com with local (Exim 4.69)
(envelope-from <bileti@server.missinternetworld.com>)
id 1T4Wc8-0007oG-0r
From: "NIGERIA POLICE FORCE." <NPF.org@server.missinternetworld.com>
Reply-To: infonpf@ymail.com

THE NIGERIA POLICE FORCE (NPF)
Plot 16 Alausa, Ikeja-Lagos.PMB 072 Lagos.

From: IGP M.D. Abubakar, Inspector General of the Nigeria Police Force.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to officially inform you, that it has come to our notice with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System and the Nigeria Financial Intelligent Unit (NFIU) and the Anti Fraud Unit that you are having an illegal transaction with some impostors claiming to be official representatives locally and internationally and for that reason we are sending letter of warning to beneficiaries to warn them of this fraudulent activities.

Without taking much of your time, my name is
IGP M.D. Abubakar the Inspector General of Police Force (NPF) of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

During our Investigation, we noticed that the reason why you have not received your funds is because you have not fulfilled your financial obligation given to you and many fees were continuously demanded by these criminals which made you to put blame on this Nigeria Government. So we contacted the Executive Governor of CBN (CBN) on your behalf in other to compensate you financially.

In other to avoid any further complication or deviation you are advised to stop all further contact/communication with this shameless people who are trying to rip out money from you and also agree with me that henceforth you will never contact these imposters by email or Telephone again.

Since we the Nigeria Police Force is fully involved in this transaction, you are assured that this is 100% risk free it is our duty to protect the American Citizens and other citizens from scam or any fraudulent act.

Therefore you are advised to contact the Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN) stating your Contract/Inheritance/compensation Funds value to them to enable them with the remittance of your funds according to the way want it.

HIS CONTACT INFORMATION IS:
Name: Dr. Tunde Lemo.
Deputy Governor of CBN.
Email: Deputy.Governor@CBN-GOV-NG.co.cc
Tel: +234-80-95906860
Tel: +2348095906860

Kindly contact Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) today, with the above contact address and send the below information's to them, to enable them to remit your funds according to the way you want to receive it.

1. Full Name
2. Home Address
3. Direct Phone Number
4. Current Occupation
5. Your Inheritance/compensation/contract sum/value
6. Amount which you lost previously
7. Age and Sex

Note: this is all that is required from you and anyone who tries to do anything contrary to this, is after your money so beware and act to my instructions.If you have questions feel free to call +234-80-22768909 +2348022768909 for answers.

Regards,

IGP M.D. Abubakar OON, NPM
Inspector General of Police.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:10 pm

Received: from [174.142.11.196] (helo=User)
by elasmtp-kukur.atl.sa.earthlink.net with esmtpa (Exim 4.67)
(envelope-from <herbertsmith68@ymail.com>)
id 1T4R6o-0004yS-QB; Thu, 23 Aug 2012 02:41:39 -0400
Reply-To: <infodesk.careyolsenlawfirm@gmail.com>

Hello

I am Herbert Smith a Civil Lawyer, I have a client that wishes to invest her
financial estate in your Country. This requires a private arrangement though the
details of the transaction will be furnish to you immediately you indicate your
interest in this proposal. We have all the legal documents to back up the
transaction, besides we have worked out the modalities to ensure smooth and risky
free transfer.

We are willing to offer you 15% of the total fund and additional 10% from return on
investment (ROI), the fund in question is quite large. All correspondences will be
via email for now. I am expecting to hear from you, if you are willing to do the
business with us to send your response to my private email address

Please note that this is not scam, but legitimate business offer.

Thanks,

Yours Faithfully,

Herbert Smith Esq
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:16 pm

I AWAIT YOUR URGENT REPLY?

Received: from [41.203.228.49] by web192602.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 23 Aug 2012 18:10:18 SGT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Message-ID: <1345716618.1769.YahooMailClassic@web192602.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 18:10:18 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: mr_2012_karim_isaka@yahoo.fr

My Dear Friend,

This message might come to you as a surprise.
However, it is my urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact you through this medium. I got your contact from yahoo tourist search while I was searching for a foreign partner.

My name is Mr.Karim Isaka , i am the manager of auditing section of bank of Africa (B.O.A) here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso, West Africa. I have a business proposal in the tune of (USD $11.6 Million) eleven million five hundred thousand United States Dollars only. This is an abandoned fund that belongs to a deceased customer of my bank which i discovered all the related documents regarding to the deposit while i was properlly arranging old files for clossing remark for the year 2011. After the successful transfer; We shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me.

Should you be interested so we can commence all arrangements? And i will give you more information about this business proposal on how we would handle it for the successful achievement of the funds into your bank account. Feel free to call me directly on 00226 79 73 41 61 0022679734161. Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the Following information's of yours below to enable us commence immediately:

(1) Full names.....................................
(2) Private phone number....................
(3) Current residential address............
(4) Occupation.....................................
(5) Age and Sex...................................

Best Regards
Mr.Karim Isaka
Manager auditing section,
Bank of Africa (B.O.A)
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:18 pm

SIGNING OF YOUR FUND RELEASE BOND

X-Originating-IP: [60.37.51.254]
Authentication-Results: mta1332.mail.gq1.yahoo.com from=song.ocn.ne.jp; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=song.ocn.ne.jp; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mv-osn-hcb006.ocn.ad.jp) (60.37.51.254)
by mta1332.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 23 Aug 2012 03:51:45 -0700
Received: from vcsong.ocn.ne.jp (mv-osn-hcb006 [60.37.51.254])
by mv-osn-hcb006.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP id B9A7316046E;
Thu, 23 Aug 2012 19:51:16 +0900 (JST)
Received: from User (cpe-24-168-40-245.hvc.res.rr.com [24.168.40.245])
by vcsong.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP;
Thu, 23 Aug 2012 19:51:15 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: <sanusilamido.cenbnkorg@gmail.com>
From: "Mr. Sanusi Lamido"<Mr.sanusilamido1N@song.ocn.ne.jp>

Hello Sir,

I did receive confirmation message from Mrs. (Dr) Zeti Akhtar Aziz, Executive Governor of Bank Negara Malaysia. Who have being trying to work with the
MayBank in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia to make sure that the clearance of your fund is officially completed and cleared accordingly under the law of (1995) section 11-code-13 with reference number (rectbo552012).

After going through your personal information regarding this fund portfolio presently lying in the Central Bank in Nigeria, we wish to reconfirm to you beyond reasonable doubts that the said fund is existing and the full clearing of the fund is 100% because we have verify your true beneficiary status and confirm that you are the right full owner of the fund without any doubt.

We the Central Bank of Nigeria Auditors have agreed to completely cleared your fund for onward collection, we don’t deal with individual matters but due to the volume
of your fund and the fine recommendation given to us by the Executive Governor of Central Bank of Malaysia Dr. Zeti Akhtar Aziz, we cannot deal with you but her understanding with us make us believe that we are going to deal with you.

Our requirement is nothing more than asking you to contact us so that we will help you prove Central Bank of Nigeria accredited attorney to sign on your behalf over the immediate release of your funds in Nigeria, because of the volume of the fund involved, we must required the Central Bank accredited attorney to sign on your
behalf or you the beneficiary can come forward to sign the bond so that we will then give final authorization to our corresponding bank in Nigeria that is holding
your fund.

I am writing you from my home office so that you will be able to comply with the official signing of the immediate release of your fund, if you want us to get you the Central Bank accredited Attorney, that means we will use the one close to us but is expensive, so we think you coming to meet with us in the Central Bank of Nigeria head office in Abuja- Nigeria will be wonderful because you only need to pay the signing fees, but if you are using Central Bank of Nigeria accredited attorney it will cost you more so let me know your choice so that we can go from there.

Thanks

MR. SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI
EXECUTIVE GOVERNONR TO THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
PRIVATE TEL: +234 8154883876 +2348154883876
Email: sanusilamido.cenbnkorg@gmail.com
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:20 pm

WRITE BACK.?

Received: from [192.168.1.2] (nikolay_sintsov74@41.138.107.45 with login)
by smtp106.biz.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 23 Aug 2012 06:41:02 -0700 PDT
Message-Id: <sPUMszfHJ9cRHpT1SVq3FEkskcCkgysI8vnMja8DPclV@voila.fr>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Reply-To: nikolaysintsov01@live.com

Good day,
I am Nikolay Sintsov,personal assistant to Mikhail Khodorkovsky,once rated as the richest man in Russia and owner of YUKOS OIL (Russian largest oil company),chairman CEO: Menatep SBP Bank (a well reputable financial institution with its branches all over the world).
SOURCE OF FUNDS:

I have a profiling amount in an excess of Forty Million,Five Hundred Thousand USA Dollars(US$40.5M), which I seek you to accommodate for me. You will be rewarded with 40% of the total sum for your partnership. Can you handle this?
As his personal assistant, I was authorized to transfer money of an American oil merchant for his last oil deal with my boss Mikhail Khodorkovsky.
The funds have since left the shores of America to a European private financial institution where the final crediting is to be carried out.

While I was on the process, my boss got arrested for his involvement in politics by financing the leading and opposing political parties (the Union of Right Forces, led by Boris Nemtsov, and Yabloko, a liberal/social democratic party led by Gregor Yavlinsky), which posed
as a threat to President Vladimir Putin's second Tenure as Russian president. Since then, I have placed on hold all transactions concerning this amount. You can catch more of the story on this website:
http://www.yukos.com
http://news.ft.com/cms/4bb9612a-d254-11 ... 511c8.html
http://www.hoovers.com/yukos/--ID__5370 ... heet.xhtml
http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2003/11/13/51215.html
YOUR ROLE:
All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the above mentioned sum and I will re-profile the funds with your data, which will enable the finance company transfer the sum to you.

I have decided to use this sum to relocate to your country as soon as the funds are transfered to you and never to be connected to any of Mikhail Khodorkovsky conglomerates. Presently I am in London in Europe,for a hide out.
The transaction has to be concluded as soon and as I confirm your readiness to proceed with me, I will provide you with details.
contact me at my private email address: nikolay_sintsov00001@voila.fr
Thank you very much.
Regards,
Nikolay Sintsov.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:22 pm

Greetings

Received: from [212.52.159.74] by web171605.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 23 Aug 2012 14:51:49 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Message-ID: <1345729909.61092.YahooMailClassic@web171605.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 14:51:49 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: surasak3320@yahoo.cn

Greetings Friend

Greetings to you and your family , My name is Mr Surasak Zamora manager of bill and exchange inbank, i have i business of 5.5 Million Euro to be transfer to your account forinvestment in your country if you are ready to assist me get back to me i willgive you full details on how the money will be transfer to you.
You mustassure me that everything will be handled confidentially because we are notgoing to suffer again in life. It has been 10 years now that most of the greedyPoliticians used our bank to Launder money overseas through the help of theirPolitical advisers.

Most of thefunds which they transferred out of the shores of Africa was gold and oil moneythat was supposed to have been used to develop the continent. Their Politicaladvisers always inflated the amounts before transfer to foreign accounts so Ialso used the opportunity to divert part of the funds hence I am aware thatthere is no of facial trace of how much was transferred as all the accounts usedfor such transfers were being closed after transfer.

I acted asthe Account Officer to most of the politicians and when I discovered that theywere using me to succeed in their greedy act, I also cleaned some of theirbanking records from the Bank files and no one cared to ask me because themoney was too much for them to control.

Theylaundered over (90 Million Euro) during the process .As I am sending thismessage to you, I was able to divert Five Million Five Hundred Thousand Euro (5.5M)to an escrow account belonging to no one in the bank.

The bank isanxious now to know who is the beneficiary to the funds because they have madea lot of profits with the funds. It is more than Eight years now and most ofthe politicians are no longer using our bank to transfer funds overseas. The(5.5 Million Euro) has been lying waste but I don't want to retire from thebank without transferring the funds to a foreign account to enable me share theproceeds with the receiver.
The moneywill be shared 60% for me and 40% for you .There is no one coming to ask youabout the funds because I secured everything. please quickly reply me

YoursFaithfully,
Mr Surasak Zamora
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:23 pm

NOTICE OF COMPENSATION

Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO corp9.net4india.com) (118.67.248.104)
by mta1250.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 23 Aug 2012 07:03:09 -0700
Received: from apache by corp9.net4india.com with local (Exim 4.72)
(envelope-from <apache@corp9.net4india.com>)
id 1T4Y03-0001Sz-UH
for XXXXXX; Thu, 23 Aug 2012 19:33:08 +0530
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 19:33:07 +0530
Reply-To: engr.yusufharuna@ymail.com

Nigerian Port Authority Plc.,
26/28, Marina Street,
Lagos,

Attn: Beneficiary,

(NOTICE OF COMPENSATION)

My office received your information sent to us by the United Nations to pay you US$4.2Million as compensation, which you are entitled to. On behalf of my office please accept our apology for the bitter experience you suffered in the past, regarding this very matter, we re-assuring you that the present intervention of UN strong resolution has signaled the final end of such problem.

On this important note, I wish to duly inform you, that you are required to send any of your identification items such as your driver License or International Passport.

This is very important considering the fact that this payment exercise is a sensitive issue, because a Special Monitoring Unite comprising UN Agents and their Nigeria counterpart is keeping 24hrs surveillance in my office in making sure the aimed desire of this exercise is achieved with utmost success.

Meanwhile, your file is currently undergoing final regularization with the legal department of this management for the onward, final payment of the said fund in your favor.

Send an email to this my personal email as soon as you receive this letter as confirmation.

Thanks,

Yours faithfully,
Engr. Yusuf Haruna (Director).
Nigerian Port Authority Plc (NPA)
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:25 pm

Dear beloved

Received: from 41-218-198-55-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh ([41.218.198.55]:26951 helo=User)
by server.1800clothes.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256)
(Exim 4.77)
(envelope-from <amparo.edmundo@yahoo.com>)
id 1T4Ylw-0002A2-NY; Thu, 23 Aug 2012 10:52:37 -0400
Reply-To: <amparo.edmundo@yahoo.com>

Dear beloved,

Calvary greetings to you in the name of the Almighty God. I am Mrs Amparo Edmundo,i am from Coventry in the Barcelona, Spain. I am a widow to the Late Dr philipe Edmundo, the former ambassador of Norway to Spain. We own Treasure Art Inc and Treasure Crude Oil Marketers, we are very wealthy we have lots of properties including Shares and houses. I am 84 years old a new Christian convert. I am suffering from cancer of the Pelvic my condition is serious, according to my doctor it is quite obvious that I may not survive the sickness.

My late husband and my only son died in the crash of Swiss air Flight 111 on the 2nd of September 1998. After the death of my husband I made up my mind to do the work of God as a missionary. I sold all my husband's properties and shares to enable me raise some money to continue my mission. I raised the sum of 7.5 Million Dollars which I deposited in a Bank in Ghana where i have planned to continue my mission work but now that my sickness has gone to this stage, I am scared and I want the funds to be used for the work of God all over the world.

I have prayed to God to direct me to an honest person who will receive this fund and utilize it for things that will glorify the name of God, after my prayers, I decided to searched this Internet site and i was divinely directed by God to your profile,I decided to contact you to receive the fund. This is on the condition that you will take only 20% of the fund for yourself, 10% for any expenses, while you will distribute the remaining 70% to charity organizations in your community then i will delete myself from this site because i am not getting any better.

I can not predict what will be my fate by the time the funds will be transferred into your account, but you should please ensure that the fund is used as I have described above.

If you wish to assist me with my last wish do write back with your passport informations for clarification,i await your urgent reply on my private email ( amparo.edmundo@yahoo.com ).
GOD richly bless you as you help me.

Most sincerely,
Mrs. Amparo Edmundo.
Email : amparo.edmundo@yahoo.com
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:25 pm

I don’t know from where I will start my history but I want to beg you

Assalam o aleikion waramotonlahi wabarakaton
I don’t know from where I will start my history but I want to beg you
with the powerful name of Almighty Allah that if you don’t have
interest in my problem please don’t expose me or report this my
message to anyone in life. I beg you with everything you have in life
not to expose this secret.

My name is Mohamed Ali Kamaldeen, Am 62year old and am a senior
director under U.N. I have worked in almost 6countries before I
transferred down here, and this is my 29years service with
U.N.I.C.E.F.

As am writing you know am in sadness and crying. I have a good salary
in my work and am the only one who sign and approved any contract
coming from America, U.K, Swiss, German and other Europe country to
all Africa continent.
Last 15months, there is a help from World Bank and I.M.F to all Africa
Continent children to save them from Polio and Malaria parasite. This
contract comes to me and as we normally do this we called on the
contractors to execute this contract regionally.

That faithful there is a Libyan friend of mine that came to visit me
because we have know each other for long. He came to my office when am
finding the Contractor Executor file and we make a chat and then he
told me he half almost 1.5million us dollar he wanted to invest here
in this country because he want to marry someone here now and settle
down as a family man. I talk to him it’s a nice idea then I don’t know
what comes to me and I tell him this contract, then he advice me that
we can execute this contract with his money and later we share the
money. He have 1.5million us dollar with him and I too I worth
3.5million us dollar. So I accept this proposal and enter him as the
Contractor. We start this contract but before we finish this contract
the money is not enough so I hold a payment of another contractor
worth 850.000usdollar and I take another loan of 150.000dollars from
bank to finish this contract.

The contract finish perfectly and this contract am talking about is
19million Euro.
Now its remain the payment from here to my friends account, Now my
friend advice me to let us use his account in Libya and I accept our
agreements is when the money transfer here I will go and meet him in
Libya and collect my large percentage. He now move to Libya the second
day he enter Tripoli the crisis started. All my hope is that he will
escape down to Malta or back here until I found out from the U.N
rescue team in Libya that identifies that he has dead by the crisis.
Now my problems start.
1. I don’t let anyone in my office to know I do this such business
with this my late friend.
2.I hold someone 850.000dollar to finish this contract and the person
know have been written a petition letter to Head office in U.S.
3.Its not possible for me to withdraw this money because I can only
approved the payment but I cant withdraw by myself. Someone but be
present as this my late friend.
4.Everyone in my office now the person who take this contract he is a
Arab man so I cant find anyone from anywhere unless any Arab nation.
5.I don’t know anyone at all from this nation unless my late friend.
6.Everything I have worked for in my life have been in this contract,
all my house from everywhere I used it to take loan because of this
contract and also if I don’t find a solution the person I hold his
money will tarnished my image and run my life for ever.

Now I don’t know what to do I think all over and I make Dua to
almighty Allah to help me to find someone who is trust worthy who will
help me to claim this money as my late friend. If you accept I want to
promise you three things.
Firstly I will give you 20percent out of this money.
Secondly no any problem or any risk at all and no any future problem
at all I guarantee you this things. Only what I need from you is your
trust and confidence in me and secret.
If you have interest contact me on this my private email and I will
tell you the details.
kamalalimohammed@gmail.com
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:02 pm

URGENT RESPONSE TO XXXXXX

FROM THE DESK OF:
MR. SAM DAWS
DIRECTOR, INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE
FOREIGN OPERATIONS.
Direct line: +234-8081833156

ATTN:XXXXXX

YOUR OVER DUE INHERITANCE FUNDS.

THIS IS TO NOTIFY YOU THAT YOUR OVER DUE INHERITANCE FUNDS HAS BEEN
AZZETED TO BE RELEASED, VIA KEY TELEX TRANSFER (KTT) -DIRECT WIRE
TRANSFER TO YOU BY THE SENATE COMMITTEE FOR FOREIGN OVER DUE FUND
TRANSFER.MEANWHILE,A WOMAN CAME TO MY OFFICE FEW DAYS AGO WITH A
LETTER,CLAIMING TO BE YOUR TRUE REPRESENTATIVE.HERE ARE HER
INFORMATION:

NAME JANET WHITE
BANK NAME: CITI BANK
BANK ADDRESS:ARIZONA, USA.
ACCOUNT Number: 6503809428.

PLEASE,DO RECONFIRM TO THIS OFFICE ,AS A MATTER OF URGENCY IF THIS
WOMAN IS FROM YOU SO THAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WILL NOT BE HELD
RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING INTO THE WRONG ACCOUNT NAME.

THE RESERVE BANK GOVERNOR,EXECUTIVE, BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND THE SENATE
COMMITTEE FOR FOREIGN OVER DUE INHERITANCE FUND $8.3M HAVE APPROVED
AND ACCREDITED THIS REPUTABLE BANK WITH THE OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR,
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE/FOREIGN OPERATIONS,TO HANDLE AND TRANSFER ALL
FOREIGN INHERITANCE FUNDS THIS SECOND QUARTER PAYMENT OF THE YEAR.

HOWEVER,WE SHALL PROCEED TO ISSUE ALL PAYMENTS DETAILS TO THE SAID
MRS.WHITE,IF WE DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU WITHEN THE NEXT SEVEN WORKING
DAYS FROM TODAY. YOU WILL HAVE TO CONTACT ME ON THIS ALTERNATIVE
MEANWHILE,PLEASE RE-CONFIRM TO ME IF THE IS INLINE WITH WHAT YOU HAVE
IN YOUR RECORDS AND ALSO RE-CONFIRM TO ME THE DETAILS AS FOLLOWINGS:

for immediate release of your contract/ inheritance/Award Winning
claim. Be informed that you are not allowed to correspond with any
person or office anymore, You are required to send bellow information
for your transfer.

1) YOUR FULL NAME:
2) ADDRESS, CITY, STATE AND COUNTRY.
3) PHONE, FAX AND MOBILE
4) COMPANY NAME (IF ANY) POSITION AND ADDRESS
5) BANK DETAILS
6) PROFESSION, AGE AND MARITAL STATUS
7) COPY OF YOUR INT'L PASSPORT/DRIVERS LICENSE

BEST REGARDS,

MR. SAM DAWS
Direct line: +2348081833156
Email:ungfs.globalfundsupportorg@gmail.com
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.