Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

USAGC.org Green Card lottery scam

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: USAGC.org Green Card lottery scam

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:31 am

Tel: +18662434612
Number billable as freephone number
Country or destination United States

Fax: +12023184492
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Westchester, DC
Original network provider* Peerless Network Of The District Of Columbia, Dc
Bandwidth SMSEnabled VoIP in Washington, DC
Redirected telephone number.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby zyndex » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:21 pm

Hello guys,

I would like to say big thanks to you all!
Let me share with you my story!One month ago I was scammed by usagc.org. Everything happened per scenario, I don't know how but I trusted them and gave all my data. After a phone call, I searched for Information about this agency and found this forum. I followed all the tips given in the beginning. First of all I called to my bank and blocked my credit card. I was sure that everything was alright, but after one week I found out a transaction of amount 459 Euro on my account. I wrote to Usagc.org and requested a full refund. First of all they asked me why I would like to cancel my membership bla bla bla...I followed your advice. They told me that our call would be forwarded to some department, where they can make a decision if to cancel or not. I was really angry! I found out a law, that it's a criminal to record a phone call without the consent of the two or, when applicable, more, parties is a criminal offence. By the way, I live in Germany and I mentioned a german law when I was writing them. I also informed them that I created reports against them on American and European websites(I did only on the mentioned in the beginning websites). USAGC guys stopped replying me. Ah, before writing them I called to my bank and asked to help me. They recommended to make a revenue complaint(in german it's called umsatzreklamation). I sent it to them and got a mail that they gonna investigate it(I mentioned that this transaction was not made by me and my card was blocked on the transaction day).Then I informed German police about usagc(by the way it can be done online).
Last week I checked my account and found out a full refund! I don't know if it was done by my bank(i think so) or usagc returned me money. But fortunately everything has had a happy end! Thank you guys so much! Without
your instructions and tips I would not survive :)

If you are in Germany, you will be protected! In my case, if I didn't do everything in time, may be I would have a different result! By the way, my bank is comdirect and they assisted me!
In such situations, go to police! They will put all the information into their database.
If you have any questions regarding my situation, I'll be glad to help you!
zyndex
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:26 pm

Thanks for joining our site, and posting your story from Germany. I'm glad that your bank was able to recover your money for you. :D Acting fast, and being very persistent with bank and forceful the scammers seems to be the best way to deal with these criminals. :D
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby Marino » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:09 pm

Dear Krakira
I'm writing you about a fraud above.
I from Italy and I have also been stolen from USAGC.ORG and I have followed your indication.
I have also wrote to econsumer.gov with the hope back the money.
Do you have any more details about it?
any news?
In waiting for your kindly reply
Happy new year
Marino
Marino
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:14 pm

Marino, krakiras has not been around for awhile, and may not get your message here. If there was any major update, he probably would update his situation. So, it looks like he was able to get some of the money back, but nowhere near all of it. Your best bet is to follow the steps taken from the beginning of this topic on page one, and keep hammering away at the scammers, using your bank to help.

Please post the emails that you have received from them, including their email address(es) used, and also post any other details that are not posted here about the scammers. Phone numbers, new names they used, documents they sent to you, etc.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby tino198822 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:34 pm

thanks for all this information , I was just on the phone with this guy's and they tried to cover me 800 euro , thanks God I didn't had that money available on my credit card , I'm so sorry you guys have lost that money , I can say I'm happy for loosing only 75 euro for the registration their website
tino198822
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:55 pm

tino198822,

I'm glad you did not lose too much money before finding out it was a scam.
Can you post all the emails that you received from them, and any other DETAILS that others might search for?
These scammers change their names and contact information on a regular basis so they will not be found out as scammers. Your emails can help others avoid the scam. Thanks. :)
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby Rabbit » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:02 am

Hi

I just found this forum. Three days ago I saw an ad online about applying for a green card and filled in some details. That night I got a phone call and although I said I wasn't sure if I wanted to go ahead with it, I was encouraged to because they said it was a long process. The woman said her name was Amanda. I also spoke to a "lawyer" named Shaun. When they asked for credit card details I hung up. But they rang back and sounded genuine so I gave them the details and they spoke about career opportunities in the US and how they would be ringing me each day. The payment was supposed to be $470 roughly. I don't remember the exact amount.
The next morning I woke up early with doubts. I googled usagc.org and read about the green card scam. At 8am I contacted my bank and cancelled my card. I was kicking myself for not trusting my doubts when I'd hung up on them. They had also sent me an email and said to check the spam folder when I couldn't find it. It was there - that should have been a warning.
Anyway, i ignored calls from a private number yesterday. Today I answered and it was Amanda asking if I have sent my passport photos. I told her the line was breaking up, then hung up. Then turned my phone off.
I have forms from my bank to dispute the transactions when they two lots of $700 are withdrawn.
Rabbit
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:04 pm

Rabbit,

Can you post all the email addresses and emails form them to you? Also, their names and phone numbers?
What website was the ad on? Do you have the advertsing link there?
Any and all details posted WILL help others avoid the scam. Stories do not save victims, DETAILS do.
I hope you will take the time to do that and post them here.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby Knightmare89 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:32 pm

Greetings, everyone.
I happened upon your site while doing background research on this company.

So, my story in a nutshell:
- Really want to legally live and work in the United States
- Was unable to get a job and a work visa despite searching and applying online
- Government sites appeared confusing enough and it led to frustration and desperation
- I saw usagc.org and thought it to be a trustworthy-looking consulting agency-type of thing

And that's when the fecal matter hit the whirling device, but you already expected that, didn't you. I wouldn't be here were that not the case. Though in all honesty when I read the stories of other people I started feeling bad because as it turns out it could be much MUCH worse.

I really thought I was smarter than this, though. I am ANGRY.
I have already notified my bank and changed my CC info, I also went to the police and contacted the Embassy, however, the later two aren't being too helpful. Kind of same with the bank. Everyone seems to be blowing it off. Well, whatever, I'll write FBI etc, they ought to be more interested.

I was scammed out of about 650 € over the course of almost a year. Personally I'm not as enraged about the money
as I am about these people shamelessly using the dreams and desperation of others to cash in.

NOTE: Today I got a text message notification from DHL Express that I have a package arriving soon. They wanted me to confirm it by sending my SSID in a reply text. Did not do that.

Upon inquiring and using the tracking code I found out it weighs 0,5kg, the description says "Book" and it's being shipped through China and Hong Kong. This can only be the "Consular Package" this "Angie" person pretty much pressured me into buying over the phone. Also all my transactions were done over the phone, and nobody had emptied my account thankfully, HOWEVER
the last transaction was 5€ bigger than agreed. I wonder if that's foundation to file a case on, though.

Names, emails, addresses and phone numbers will be posted below.
At first I thought I would post the whole emails (which I will do if deemed useful by a moderator) but since an earlier victim already did that and there was almost a word-to-word similarity, I won't be redundant.

Contact information will be posted chronologically, from the start of my "order" to the most recent.

Members@usagcnews.org
Payment-confirmation@usagc-mail.org>
By phone: 1-866-243-4612
By Email:support@usagc.org
TomAdler@usagc.com
Members@usagcnews.org
photo@usagc.org
Payment-confirmation@usagc-mail.org
support5@usagc.org or Call 001-888-283-6165
Email: support5@usagc.org
Phone: +1-888-283-6165
Fax: +1-202-318-4492
Aiden Or
Legal department,
USAGC ORGANIZATION
Customer service: +18662434612 Office # 1793
14781 Memorial Drive
Houston, TX 77079
USA
USAGC Support Team <Customer-service@usagc-mail.org>
Update <update@usagc.org>
newsletter@usagc-mail.org
Members@usagcnews.org
Alain George
newsletter@usagc-mail.org
support1@usagc.org
support@greencardsupport.org
International Business Unit 0388
P.O.Box 21472
1599 - Nicosia
Cyprus
Swift: BCYPCY2N
EUR
Account Number: 357009878128
IBAN: CY54002001950000357009878128
AngieChapman@usagc.com
Angie Chapman
Senior GC Case Agent
Immigration Department
USAGC ORGANIZATION
+1-866-243-4612
NY, USA
www.usagc.org
USAGC.ORG - Shop <USAGC_Shop@usagc-mail.org>
<Shipments@usagc.org>
Victoria S. Klein

Shipping Supervisor
www.usagc.org
Tel: +1 - 866- 243- 4612
Fax: +1 - 202 - 318 - 4492
Office # 1793
14781 Memorial Drive
Houston, TX 77079
USA

This is all for now, I will kepp you posted.
Thank you and have a good night.

- Knightmare
You don't want to piss me off.
Knightmare89
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.