Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

USAGC.org Green Card lottery scam

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: USAGC.org Green Card lottery scam

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:21 pm

KBDP,

I'm sorry that you were scammed. All you can do at this point is keep pushing them for a refund, take the issue up with your bank and try to have them charge back what you paid. Demand the "package tracking details," in writing, no more phone calls. Tell them you want all communication by email only.

Also, post all the emails they sent to you here, DELETING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM THEM.
Perhaps some more of the details they sent to you can help someone else.

Scammers are sociopaths, so they have no empathy for others at all. Money is all they care about.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

lauren_390@usagc.com

Unread postby tamara » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:43 pm

Hello I had the same problem just today I saw they debited my card for an amount of 529 Euros
My agent is lauren robert (lauren_390@usagc.com) and she is not reachable because she contacted me with private number
I do not know why I am so blind when she asked my card details, I just believe that she will really give me my green card
She spoke to me in French (because I am currently in France now for my part time job) and she told me to pay 129 Euros for the second application and actually she debited 529 euros as I said
Then the next day, it appeared to be her manager called me in American accent and asked me to pay another 1000 Euros

I tried to call my credit card agent but they refused to help me since it was a payment by my own card not by transfer
Could anyone can help me, since that is the only money I have on my account.I am still studying, I applied lottery just to see whether I am lucky enough to go to USA and search for a job there :'(
And how to report to FBI as you did
I tried to search many ways
I blocked my card already and I filed a claim today, but seems not so many hope for me

And i dont know whether their phone number is reachable
the one showed on their site 1-866-243-4612?

If someone could help me here.please....
tamara
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:57 pm

tamara,

Stop all further contact with the scammers. All they will do is try to get more money from you with more empty promises.
I'm sorry that you were scammed. You probably will not get any money refunded from your bank, but write to them, not just a phone call.
If your card number is not changed, change it so no more charges can be made to your account.
Write to your bank about a fraud charge-back on your card. A call may not be enough. Give all details of the scam that you have in the letter to your bank.

Follow all the advice in the opening post in this topic on page one, and report the scam to the site links listed. The FBI site link, IC3, is in the first post there. Maybe someday these reports will help to shut down their criminal operation.

Can you post all the emails FROM the scammers here to help warn others? DELETE or XXXX out your personal details in the emails before posting.

=
+18662434612 is toll-free number in USA and Canada. Cannot be reached outside USA, Canada.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby tamara » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:30 am

dear slaphappy,

Someone contacted me again, asking why I would like to cancel my membership (but again it was in private number and she called me on sunday night)

Here i will post all our conversation record from USAGC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boîte de réception/

lauren_390@usagc.com
16 juil.

À moi

Cher client
Je suis Lauren Robert de l`agence usagc .
Je vous apelle au sujet de votre condidature veuillez me renvoier un email avec l`heure à la quelle je pourrais vous appelez car je n`arrive pas à vous joindre merci .
Cordialement

Sincerely,
Lauren Robert
Senior agent
Immigration department,

USAGC ORGANIZATION
Customer service: +001-866-243-4612
Office # 1793
14781 Memorial Drive
Houston, TX 77079
USA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
then i asked to cancel my membership
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USAGC (LTK122130​3410428X)Ce message est important de par ses destinataires et expéditeurs, principalement.
Cliquer ici pour indiquer à Gmail que cette conversation n'est pas importante

Boîte de réceptionx

supportReference number: LTK1221303410428X Please use this ticket number in any corr...
4 août (Il y a 2 jours)
Reference number: LTK1221303410428X Please use this ticket number in any corr...

support
4 août (Il y a 2 jours)

À moi

Traduire le messageDésactiver pour : françaisReference number: LTK1221303410428X Please use this ticket number in any correspondence with us.
Subject: Fwd: Confirmation de mise a jour pour xxxxxxxxxx
Hello

Thank you for contacting us.

In order for me to pass your cancellation request to our retention department please reply with the reason you would like to cancel.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

Sincerely,

Kelly

---------------Original Message---------------

xxxxxxxxxxx

Subject:

Re: Acknowledge: Fwd: Confirmation de mise a jour pour xxxxxxxxxx (Ticket# LTK1221303410428X)

Dear USAGC,

I would like to cancel my membership

Please return my money back

529 Euro plus 59 Euro of my membership

Thank you so much

xxxxxx
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lauren Robert never reply me anymore since our last call (27th July)
tamara
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:01 pm

Thanks for posting the emails to help warn others, tamara. I'm sorry that you were scammed.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby Smagda » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:34 am

Hi ...

I am another USAGC's victim ... already asked for a charge back to my bank and blocked my cc.

krakiras,,,,, is it possible to get in touch with u directly?? I need ur help! ;-)

Thanks
Smagda
New survivor

Re: Closure.When Will This End? How Do Scammers Think? pg13

Unread postby tipilwan » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:45 pm

Hi everyone, i just signed into this site right now, after being scammed 2 days ago, i mean i still dont know if i was scammed, as i dont now if the money ($4000.00) sent into some lottery service site(www.usagc.org, is for a real course. I believed in this site, and now i regret it. I still dont know if this site or agenecy is legit or fraud,as sit seems to be. Atm, i think this remedy for recovery aint gonna work for me, i just feel like hanging myself. Anyone please tell me if this site is trustworthy. Your thoughts would be highly appreciated.
tipilwan
New survivor

Re: Closure.When Will This End? How Do Scammers Think? pg13

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:08 pm

Google gives a lot of info:
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=www.usagc.org

Even though the Website has been around for several years, it seems to have a shady reputation. The fact that you have a bad feeling about them is the first sign. How did you send the money? Western Union? Credit Card?

One of the top Links has this explanation:
There is only one way to enter the DV-2009 lottery. You must submit an Electronic Diversity Visa Entry Form (E-DV Entry Form), which is accessible only at http:/ /www.dvlottery.state.gov. Failure to complete the form in its entirety will disqualify the entry. Those who submit the E-DV entry will be asked to include the following information on the E-DV Entry Form.

IMPORTANT NOTICE
No fee is charged for the electronic lottery entry in the annual DV program. The U.S. Government employs no outside consultants or private services to operate the DV program. Any intermediaries or others who offer assistance to prepare DV entries do so without the authority or consent of the U.S. Government. Use of any outside intermediary or assistance to prepare a DV entry is entirely at the entrant's discretion.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:44 pm

This website is definitely a scam. It is run by a gang of Russian scammers, and it has been difficult to get their website closed. Post the emails that you have received from them, including their email address(es) used, and also post any other details that are not posted here about the scammers. Phone numbers, new names they used, documents they sent to you, etc.

Please go to the first page of the topic, read the entire topic and follow the first poster's actions.
There is no guarantee that that you will get any money back, but you may be able to lessen the amount by using your bank as an ally in this.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby tipilwan » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:49 pm

Thank you Slaphappy,here's just some of the e-mails.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Your application has been approved by our team of experts and its status is “Complete and Authorized”. We will be submitting your application for the DV2016 lottery.

This means, we will submit it to the Green Card Lottery in October 2014. After we submit your application you will receive your submission confirmation number.
The actual lottery will take place in February 2015, and, if you win, we will contact you between May and July 2015 via phone, e-mail and regular mail in order to ensure you receive the joyous news.
Kindly note that, if you win, you will have until September 2016 to complete the immigration process and move to the United States (you will be able to make this transition between January and September 2016) - which is why next year's Green Card Lottery is called DV2016.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

Sincerely,

Sergey

In case this email does not fully answer your question, or you would like to contact us for any reason, simply reply to this email. You can also get immediate assistance using our Chat support service at:

http:/ /server. iad.liveperson.net/hc/?cmd=file&file=visitorWantsToChat&site=14647870&SESSIONVAR!Ticket=LTK1221303609920X

Congratulations!

Your Green Card application has been completed and authorized by our team of experts, and it is ready to be submitted into the USA Green Card Lottery program.

If you need to make any changes to your application, please contact us:
Email: support5@usagc.org
Phone: +1-888-283-6165
Fax: +1-202-318-4492

Click here to tell your friends and get EXTRA YEARS' applications for FREE

Yours faithfully,
USAGC Organization
Making your American Dream Come True…
http:/ /www. usagc.org

Dear .........

It was a pleasure talking to you and assisting you with completing the next step in your Green card procedure.

Following is a summary of everything I explained to you during our conversation, this way you will have everything in writing.

As explained your application was thoroughly reviewed by the immigration experts in the legal department, and was confirmed as a qualified application that meets the most important requirements and standards of the State department, allowing us to officially finalize your Green card application and begin your Consular process preparation.

In order for you to obtain the Green card you will need to prepare many documents and forms, as well as passing a Consular interview in the U.S Consulate in your country, which will take place once we get the notification that you have been selected by the State department.

For this reason it's essential that you now begin your consular process preparation, and exactly for this purpose your going to receive the immigration consular package which was designed by the immigration experts specifically to meet your applications profile, and contains inside all the necessary information and tools to insure you are fully prepared for all the different aspects of the consular process and will be able to obtain the Green card.

As discussed in order to complete this step and send you the immigration consular package there is a one time and single payment from your side in the amount of exactly: 2000€, which will cover your whole family for the entire legal consular process preparation.

In the coming months we highly advise you to start preparing the necessary documents for your Green card process, this way you'll have everything ready and certified.

These are the first documents we recommend you start preparing:

* A copy of your highest level of education certificate (in English).

* A copy of your birth certificate's.

* A copy of your valid passport (include documents reflecting name change if have)

* Marriage certificate/marriage termination records

* Make sure to prepare additional passport photos for the consular process.

* Your professional resume - CV (in US format), here is an example: http:/ /www. dreye.com.cn/english/writing/resume/files/cv-us-1.doc, this will be helpful when you want to start working in the USA.

The Immigration consular package will arrive to your address in Papua New Guinea within the next 14 business days, please make sure to notify me once you receive it.

Sincerely,
Dani Heller
Senior agent
Immigration department.

USAGC ORGANIZATION
Customer service: +001-866-243-4612
Office # 1793
14781 Memorial Drive
Houston, TX 77079
USA
http:/ /www. usagc.org/

Dear Client,
Thank you for your recent order for immigration services and products. In the next 14 business days you can expect to receive more information on your immigration package which will be sent by either DHL/FedEx/UPS/EMS/TNT.
As your package will soon be shipped out, you can expect it to originate from one of our three worldwide distribution country centers as follows:

· Houston, Texas, USA

· Hong Kong, SAR

· Brussels, Belgium

At any time feel free to contact me personally should you have any questions about your order or the whereabouts of your immigration package at shipments@usagc.org

Thank you and good luck with your immigration dream.

Victoria S. Klein

Shipping Supervisor

http://www.usagc.org

Tel: +1 - 866- 243- 4612

Fax: +1 - 202 - 318 - 4492

Office # 1793

14781 Memorial Drive

Houston, TX 77079

USA

We are pleased to inform you!
that your application has been submitted by USAGC, to the USA government on your behalf.

The final result will be published in May 2015.

We would like to wish you the best of LUCK, hopefully you will be selected as one of the 110,000 people who will be declared as a winner in the DV lottery.

If you will be one of the winners you will receive an announcement from us.

We will inform all our winners as soon as it is announced, so you will be able to start working on the IMIGRATION process and obtain your green card.

Please LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT, and you will be able to see your confirmation from the official American state department, under view dv sent information.

Sincerely,
USAGC Customer relations division
tipilwan
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.