Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

azaramkz@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: gazarmm@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:00 am

On FB:

Makram Azar aka makram.azar.731
Worked at Barclays Bank
Lives in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
From Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Joined Facebook February 13, 2014.

Skype conversation :

Cedric Lizin: Friend i understand but before the money can be transfer to you in your country we must pay some amount of money to obtains some Documents before the money can be transfer to you in your country
Cedric Lizin: Because there will be a barrister who will stand as your representative here in Dubai until the money will be tranfer to you in your country....the barrister he is registered with the Central bank of Dubai which is the bank that is going to transfer the fund into your nominated account in your country okay
Cedric Lizin: the cost of transferring the money shall be deducted from the money before transfer and also the lawyer's service fees, but we must pay for some documentations together before the transfer can proceed
Cedric Lizin: I wait for your urgent reply so that we can proceed immediately without delay
Cedric Lizin: Friend if you are interested in my proposal kindly forward your email address to me so that i will send you more details about the transaction with the deposit certificate of late mr Weimin together with my working identity or you can contact me on my private email address gazarmm@gmail.com so that i will reply you immediately without delay okay......i wait for your urgent response so that we can proceed with the transaction without delay okay.
Cedric Lizin: Okay friend i will send you more details about the transaction shortly okay
Cedric Lizin: But i want you to bear in mind that both of us will spend a little money in this transaction before the money can be transfer to you in your country
Cedric Lizin: And i also want your full support in this so that we can achieve our goal because this transaction is 100% risk free and genuine you have nothing to worry about okay
Cedric Lizin: And i will introduce you to a befitting barrister that will stand as your representative here in Dubai until the money will be transfer to you in your country....the barrister he is registered with the Central bank of Dubai which is the bank that is going to transfer the fund into your nominated account in your country okay
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: azaramkz@gmail.com

Unread postby Ademux » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:13 am

Cedric Lizin
Dubai
English
Male
rikoi2012
The Scammer is back
Ademux
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:13 pm

Ademux,

Thanks for the report. Can you post his messages to you, and include his email address, if you have it?
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

azarmakram85@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:10 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#3496]

What name did the scammer use?*: Azar Makram
Scammer's email address if you have it.: azarmakram85@gmail.com
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: piromin1111
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Skype
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: Am a banker working with Barclays Bank here in U.A.E I write to contact you over a very important business transaction which will be of our interest and benefit to our both families.In 2007,one Mr.xxx,whose surname is same as yours and has your country in his file as his place of origin, made a fixed deposit for 36 months, valued at $26,700,000.00 with my bank. I was his account officer before I rose to the position of Managing Director. The maturity date for this deposit contract was 27th of September 2010.Sadly Mr. xxx was among the death victims in the September 2009 earthquake in Indonesia that left over 1,200 people dead while he was there on business trip.Since the last quarter of 2010 until today, the management of my bank has been finding means to reach him so as ascertain if he will roll over the Deposit or have the contract sum withdrawn. When I discovered that this will happen, I have tried to think up a procedure to preserve this fund and use the proceeds for business.Some directors here have been trying to find out from me the information about this account and the owner, but I have kept it closed because, I know that if they become aware that Mr. Husson is late, they will corner the funds for themselves. Therefore, am seeking your co-operation to present you as the one to benefit from his fund at his death since you have the same name, so that my bank headquarters will pay the funds to you. I have done enough inside bank arrangement and you only have to put in your details into the information network in the bank computers and reflect you as his next of kin.If you concur with this proposal, I intend for you to retain 50% of the funds while 50% shall be for me. Kindly forward your response to me.Mr.Azar Makram Barclays Bank of Dubai
Email: azarmakram85@gmail.com
Please read it and get back to me

The name used by the scammer for the dead owner of the bank account is tailored to fit the victim's family name.

On Skype

piromin1111 aka Azar Makram - no picture
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
48 y/o male using English, DOB: November 11, 1965
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

clizinmm@gmail.com

Unread postby Klahan » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:43 am

Today from: Cedric Lizin

skype Name: nakadai373
Birth Date: Thursday April 28, 1966
Language: English
About me: Am a banker working with barclays bank here in Dubai

Text:

[10:19:52 AM] Cedric Lizin: Dear xxx,

I am Cedric Lizin,Managing Director of Barclays Bank in United Arab Emirates .I write you this proposal in good faith hoping that I will rely on you in a business transaction that require absolute confidentiality and of great interest and benefit to our both families.

In 2007,one Mr. Weimin Claudiu, an Emirati Citizen whose surname is same as yours and has your country in his file as his place of origin, made a fixed deposit for 36 months, valued at $26,700,000.00 with my bank. I was his account officer before I rose to the position of Managing Director. The maturity date for this deposit contract was 27th of September 2010.Sadly Mr. Weimin was among the death victims in the September 2009 earthquake in Indonesia that left over 1,200 people dead while he was there on business trip.

Since the last quarter of 2010 until today, the management of my bank has been finding means to reach him so as ascertain if he will roll over the Deposit or have the contract sum withdrawn. When I discovered that this will happen, I have tried to think up a procedure to preserve this fund and use the proceeds for business.

Some directors here have been trying to find out from me the information about this account and the owner, but I have kept it closed because, I know that if they become aware that Mr. Weimin is late, they will corner the funds for themselves. Therefore, am seeking your co-operation to present you as the one to benefit from his fund at his death since you have the same name, so that my bank headquarters will pay the funds to you. I have done enough inside bank arrangement and you only have to put in your details into the information network in the bank computers and reflect you as his next of kin.

If you concur with this proposal, I intend for you to retain 50% of the funds while 50% shall be for me. Kindly forward your response to me.
Mr. Cedric Lizin
Managing Director (Head of Barclays Wealth and Investment Management)
Email: clizinmm@gmail.com
Klahan
New survivor

Re: clizinmm@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:00 pm

Thanks for the update, Klahan.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby upthetree » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:01 pm

Same message recieved on skype - message from CEDRIC LIZIN
If you believe it might be true but say to yourself " things like this don't happen to me" - why should things change now? THEY DON'T!!
Becareful folks & report this kind of scam please.
upthetree
New survivor

cedriclizin@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:13 am

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#3736]

What name did the scammer use?*: Cedric Lizin
Scammer's email address if you have it.: cedriclizin@gmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: didnt say
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: CEDRIC LIZIN
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: cedriclizin@gmail.com
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: skype
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: nowhere
How much money did they demand?: didnt mention
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Have blocked and removed from skype.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: Check his email address. Notice that he uses a common gmail account instead of an official Barclays Bank personal email address. Watch out for phrases like, 'my friend, do you want to do this business?' He would mention that there would be a bank cost, which he will happily share. African scammers tend to write in this style. Perhaps, the foremost thought that should come to mind is, what is a Head of Wealth & Investment of Barclays Bank communicating with you for?
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

makramazar5@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:04 am

Screen name: Makram Azar
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Email address: makramazar5@gmail.com

I am Mr Makram Azar, Head of Investment Banking Middle East Region Of Barclays Bank Plc.

IP: 197.251.141.162

Originating IP: 197.251.141.162
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana

On Skype:
Makram Azar aka rudeychuck141170 - black screen as avatar
Dubai, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.