Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mdikko2007@yahoo.com rose_desmond2014@yahoo.fr

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mdikko2007@yahoo.com rose_desmond2014@yahoo.fr

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:44 pm

* 41.66.5.24 Cote D'ivoire Telecom Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire

Return-Path: <mdikko2007@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.66.5.24] by web161503.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 08:54:07 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: rose_desmond2014@yahoo.fr
Subject: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Von_Fr=E4ulein_Rose_Desmond=2E?=
Von Fräulein Rose Desmond.
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

Von Fräulein Rose Desmond.

Hallo Liebe,

Hoffe, dass diese E-Mail trifft man gut, erlauben Sie mir bitte, mich selbst vorstellen zu können, bin ich Fräulein Rose Desmond die Tochter des verstorbenen Herrn und Frau Michael Desmond von der Elfenbeinküste . Wer war ein berühmter Kakao Händler hier in Abidjan der Wirtschafts-Hauptstadt der Elfenbeinküste (Cote d'Ivoire) basiert. Ich suche für eure Hilfe, mir zu helfen die Summe von $ (7500, 000.00USD), die ich geerbt von meinem verstorbenen Vater auf Ihr Bankkonto überweisen.

Ich bin bereit, Sie als eine Art der Entschädigung nach dem Transfer für Ihre Zeit und Mühe, bieten 20% der Gesamtfonds . Alle notwendigen Dokumente zu diesem Fonds sind intakt. Für weitere Informationen über diesen Fonds, und ich werde gleich sende Ihnen meine Fotos, so dass Sie sehen und wissen, wer ich bin.
Warten auf Ihre Mitarbeit.

Ihre
Getreu.

Rose Desmond.
==
Google translated to English:

From Miss Rose Desmond.

Hello Dear,

Hope that this email meets you well, please allow me to introduce myself, I am Miss Rose Desmond the daughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. Michael Desmond from the Ivory Coast. Who was a famous cocoa merchant based here in Abidjan, the economic capital of Ivory Coast (Cote d'Ivoire). I am looking for your help to help me the sum of $ (7500, 000.00USD), which I inherited from my late father money to your bank account.

I am ready, as a kind of compensation after the transfer for your time and effort, provide 20% of the total fund. All necessary documents for this fund are intact. For further information about this fund and I will equally send you my photos so that you can see and know who I am.
Waiting for your cooperation.

Your
True.
Rose Desmond.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.