Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

luis81@arnet.com.ar

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

IMF.Director@drivehq.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:33 pm

IMF.Director@drivehq.com
douglasvivian102@gmail.com

Reply-To: IMF.Director@drivehq.com
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 10:25:50 +0100
Subject: ATTN,YOUR APPROVED PAYMENT OF $4.5MILLION FROM FROM MONEY GRAM
From: "IMF Chief Mr.Lawrence Williams" <douglasvivian102@gmail.com>

FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY (F.C.T.)
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND
23 HERBERT CIRCULARITY AVENUE
COTONOU REPUBLIC
ATTN,YOUR APPROVED PAYMENT OF $4.5MILLION FROM FROM MONEY GRAM
Dear Beloved Good Friend,

I am Chief Mr.Lawrence Williams, a highly placed official officer of the International Monetary Fund, Cotonou, Benin republic in West Africa (I.M.F).  I went to the Money Gram this morning to examine exactly what is going on about the documents we request from you to enable us permit the Money Gram Office to release  the payment of $4.5million to you and Dr. Philip Desmond the Money Gram Operation Manager told me them did here from you. Is that true? I have to inform you again, that we are not playing over this, I know my reason for the sending this notification to you, the fact is that you can't seem to trust any  For what you have been in cantered in many months ago, but I want you to trust me I'm a highly placed official officer in I.M.F Office Benin republic and I stand hereby telling you that.(WUMTO) .

We are International Monetary Fund unit, Cotonou-Benin republic and we monitor every transaction in Benin republic. So, when we discovered that Dr. Philip Desmond wanted to start transferring payment funds to you we then put everything that they are doing on hold and asked them to provide you or they will be arrested, Dr. Philip Desmond told us that you are in abroad and it's difficult for you to come over here And Sign the Document.

So that was reason why we gave you the $40 to pay & sign the document to enable us allow the Money Gram,Cotonou- Benin republic to start transferring the funds to you.

The bill of $40 that they asked you to pay is because Dr. Philip said  that you can't be able to trip down here and sign the IMF Tax Certificate and IMF Insurance Certificate so that was the reason why we gave you the two option either to pay the $40 for we to paid our Attorney to sign the documents or you come down here and sign the documents with your hands.

The $40 is to enable our Attorney Sign the Document on your behalf and start releasing your fund to you Via Money Gram since you can not be able to come down here and sign the Document By your Self, So go and send the Signing Attorney fee to start releasing your payment. send the fee Via Money Gram OR Western Union today,,

looking forward to hear from you with the payment Detail of $40. if you can not be able to come down here in Benin and sign the Document,

We are looking forward to hear from you with the payment Detail of the $40 BY MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION TODAY. with the information below

Receivers Name:__ Innocent Ike
City: ------Cotonou
Text Question:--Urgent
Text Answer:--Today
Amount:-------$40.00
MTCN Number#,......
Sender's Name:.......

We are looking forward to hear from you.

Thank you.
Director: Chief Mr.Lawrence Williams.
I.M.F. (International Monetary Funds.
Official Officer Of I.M.F.
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF.Director)
Official Officer Of I.M.F.SURE FOR YOUR FUND
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Re: fundorigin102@gmail.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:18 am

fundorigin102@gmail.com
goodfile17@gmail.com

Reply-To: fundorigin102@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 09:33:27 +0100
Subject: URGENT FOR YOUR APPROVED CONSIGNMENT BOXES

Attn!

I am commissioner McAllen-miller the director of international airport Texas United States.

Due to the illegal operations of fraudsters in this country America our council with the united nation forum has established to help you and other scam victims recover your funds and consignments boxes here in America.

So far now, we have recovered 100 consignment boxes abandoned in our airport ware house and an other 50 consignment boxes
Apprehended from illegal fake diplomats.

Due to the petitions received by the formal un boss secretary general-general kofi annan from all over the continent in regards to
the fraudulent activities going on in America sub-region with the security's agent and diplomats who has been delaying people's funds and gold hold, consignments and  valuables in their custody are demand to be releases to their owners.

I am commissioner McAllen-miller the director of international airport Texas, McAllen-miller commissioner of international airport Texas
united states for peace keeping, appointed by the new government of (ndc) president professor Vickie Sutton, I have included your name into the beneficiary files of scam victims for release of 2  consignment boxes valuable of $8.5million us dollars and 85kilograms
of gold deliver to you from the cargo department of the united nation diplomatic courier service here in Texas united state.

You are therefore advice to submit all your information for onward delivery of your 2 register consignment boxes deliver to you.

Passport id.
Full name.
Home or office address.
Direct telephone number/mobile number.
Fax number.
Country of origin.

Please kindly note the below important registration details of your (2) consignment boxes

1. The registration no............................ Gil/am/xxx21/0x
2. The batch number of the boxes...................gil/ am/xxx54/0x
3. Security code number..........................sfss/am942054/02
4. Serial no.................................0043687/eb.

You are advise to act fast in receipt of this email to you and any further delay will be the pleasure of the unhrc to use your fund to
help the displaced people in Darfur and you are also advice to stop any illegal transaction because we have place our net working on you
in any transaction you may likely participant on.

For further negotiation to enhance the completion of this transaction, you will contact the united nation diplomatic base (u.n.d.b) for
delivery of your 2 consignment boxes to you after you complete the payment of $61 us dollars for the endorsement fees for the signatory
of the Texas international airport authority.

Note you are advice to direct the fee to Benin republic as originated of your boxes via western union money transfer or money gram money transfer

Receiver's name: ........ Innocent Ike
City:                     Cotonou
Question:          urgent
Answer:                 today
Amount        $61.00
Mtcn #

Best regards
Commissioner McAllen-miller
The director of international airport TX.
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Re: filsdocument@gmail.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:53 am

filsdocument@gmail.com
fundorigin102@gmail.com
+22964846570

Reply-To: filsdocument@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 11:34:37 +0100
Subject: DELIVERY OF ATM CARD
From: Ahmed Yaki Director DHL <Reply-To: filsdocument@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 11:34:37 +0100
Subject: DELIVERY OF ATM CARD

DHL Branch Office Cotonou Benin Republic.. Plot 8, Ahmed Way,Victoria Island, Cotonou Benin Republic.
TEL: +229-64846570

Dear customer,

This email is coming to you as a reminder concerning your pending, package that has been with us for a long time. As you already know that this package is containing an Atm Card in the amount of $1.5 million usd

Your ATM CARD which has been deposited in our office, from federal ministry of finance by (MRS.VIVIAN DOUGLAS)for your information we need your physical address you desire the delivery to be made to avoid wrong delivery., and secondly the  only delay concerning how to deliver your ATM CARD is our official delivery fee, therefore, you are required to send  us the official delivery  fee of $70 only, which is the only delay you have to receive your  ATM CARD  through our service.

Note: we can not carry out your package for delivery without receiving the required fee which is official delivery  fee of $70 dollars.   Use the bellow information to send the through the fee Money gram.or western union

Receiver Name====Chris Emeka

Country ========= Benin Republic
Zip Code=== 00229
City ============Cotonou
Text Question ===== Good
Answer ========== Time
Amount ======== $70 .00
Sender Name ====
Mtcn ====

Do not forget to Send the Senders name and text question to avoid any delay, Remain blessed as I am Expecting to hear from you Soonest  

Description of the approved parcel to be delivered:

Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Re: fundorigin102@gmail.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:12 pm

goodfile17@gmail.com
filsdocument@gmail.com

Reply-To: goodfile17@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 16:37:17 +0100
Subject: YOUR $5BILLION IS READY TO TRANSFER

Helping hands: Lucas Abaga Nchama,
Governor, Bank of Central Africa States (BEAC),
on access to finance and regulatory reform

Dear fund beneficiary.

This is the fourth time we notify you about this said compensation fund. I wish to inform you that all matters relating to the release of your ($5billion) is now under my control and supervision. This development has become necessary due to the activities of unpatriotic government/CBB) officials and impostors who keep on frustrating every effort to settle all the scam victim.

We sincerely apologize for any delay you might have encountered in the past; your payment is now 100% Guaranteed. I am Mr. Lucas Abaga Nchama | Executive Governor of Central Bank Of Africa. The president of Federal Republic of Benin (DR YAYI BONI) set up an investigative unit that found out that not all beneficiaries has received they compensation fund from Federal Government Of Benin, Therefore i have been appointed to help settle all outstanding beneficiaries who are yet to receive they compensation fund.

We almost complete the transfer to you before we encounter problem on the way, A Tax payment was required by the Inland Revenue Service (COTONOU BENIN) confirming that the government would not allow the transfer to go through if you fail to pay the tax payment which has been reduce to ($100.00 USD). Note, that the tax payment is compulsorily in every transfer going out from Benin as the law demand. The importance of such payment is to avoid your fund been withheld or stoppage by Inland Revenue Service Benin

I understand that you are unable to raise the money, I will help you with the sum US$50.00 usd if only you will show me how serious you are to receive your fund by send the remaining balance of US$50.00 today so that i will complete the money and pay the tax payment on your behalf to enable you proceed with your fund transfer by your self through our online banking system.

Base on the urgency I will advice you to send the US$50.00 USD today if possible so that we can transfer your compensation fund to your bank account tomorrow morning in our time.

Send to the following using Money Gram or Western Union Money Transfer with below information.

Receiver's name:  Eze Ben
Address:   Lot No. 23 Patte D'Oie, 03 BP 2147. Cotonou, Benin Republic.
Text Question: When
Answer:       Now
Amount required: $50
Sender's Name:
MTCN ...

As the New Governor of the Central Bank of Africa i promise to do my job and serve you better, Please lets work together and make sure that you receive your compensation fund because this is the reason why i have been appointed as The New Governor of the Central Bank of Africa in other to settle all outstanding beneficiaries who are yet to receive their Compensation Fund from Federal Government of Benin. If you will listing to my advice, I promise that you will never regret working with me for the first time because i will bring you good news.

Thank you for banking with Central Bank, Looking forward to hear from you again.

Regards,
Mr.Lucas Abaga Nchama | Executive Governor | CBB| Central Bank Of Benin
Helping hands: Mr Lucas Abaga Nchama,
Governor, Bank of Central Africa States (BEAC),
on access to finance and regulatory reform
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

filsdocument@gmail.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:21 pm

filsdocument@gmail.com
good_day22@aol.fr

Received: from saw-1117ce42ae8 (unknown [41.79.219.211])
by mtaout-mcd01.mx.aol.com (MUA/Third Party Client Interface) with ESMTPA id 7DF553800009C
for <xxxxx@yahoo.com>; Mon, 14 Jul 2014 07:29:17 -0400 (EDT)
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.79.219.211<br>Originating ISP: Spacetel<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Benin<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Subject: HEAD OFFICE OF WESTERN UNION BENIN REPUBLIC FOR YOUR PAYMENT
To: xxxxx@yahoo.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="cUYZvi5BGcgfsen85YSsWhbt8Nr=_7LS7s0"
MIME-Version: 1.0
Reply-To: filsdocument@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 12:29:01 +0100

DEAR CUSTOMER,
FOLLOW UP THE INSTRUCTION GIVEN BELOW BECAUSE AFTER OUR MEETING HELD WITH THE FBI,UNITED NATION, BOARD DIRECTORS OF WESTERN UNION AND FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE, THEY FINALIZE THAT YOU HAVE ONLY 48HOURS GIVEN TO RECEIVE YOUR FIRST PAYMENT OF $5,000 USD FROM THE TOTAL FUNDS WHICH IS (4.8M) SINCE YOU ARE FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT, WE HAVE DECIDED THAT YOU ARE TO GO AHEAD AND PAY WHATEVER YOU HAVE FOR THE FEES SINCE YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO COME UP WITH THE REQUIRED SUM of 200 usd.
OUR GOVERNMENT HAVE WARN YOU TO STOP FURTHER COMMUNICATION/DEALING WITH ANY BANKS THAT HAVE NO WEBSITE DUE TO FRAUD GOING ON WORLDWIDE. ANY BANKS THAT IS CONTACTING YOU WITHOUT WEBSITE IS FAKE.PLEASE VIEW OUR WEBSITE NOW :http://WWW.WESTERNUNION.COM.
THEREFORE GO STRAIGHT NOW AND PAY ANY AMOUNT AS FROM $40 UP FOR THE FEES TO ENABLE US RELEASE YOUR PAYMENT THAT IS PLACE ON HOLD BY THE MANAGEMENT AND BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE BALANCE SUM OF YOUR FEES UPON CASHING UP OF YOUR FIRST 5,000:00 USD, ALSO I AM USING THIS MEDIUM TO INFORM YOU THAT FAILURE TO PAY THE BALANCE SUM WILL LEAVE US WITH NO OPTION BUT TO CANCEL YOUR TRANSFER AND CAN NEVER CASH UP THE BALANCE SUM.
HERE IS THE INFORMATION OF YOUR FIRST PAYMENT BUT IT IS PLACE ON HOLD BY THE MANAGEMENT AND YOU CAN NOT BE ABLE TO PICK UP UNTIL YOU SEND THE DEMAND WHICH IS ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU HAVE, JUST TO PROVE HOW SERIOUS YOU ARE.
https:/ /wumt. westernunion.com/asp/orderStatus.asp?country=BJ
SENDER FIRST NAME::::::::::::::::::: JOHN
SENDER LAST NAME:::::::::::::::::::: OGUGUA
MTCN::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 744-506-0256
TEXT QUESTION::::::::::::::::::::::HONEST?
TEXT ANSWER:::::::::::::::::::5,000.00 USD

FOR YOUR INFORMATION DO NOT EXPECT THE RELEASING OF YOUR PAYMENT WITHOUt SENDING THE MONEY REQUIRED AND REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE GIVEN ONLY 24HOURS TO COMPLY OR YOUR TRANSFER WILL BE CANCEL IMMEDIATELY SINCE YOU ARE TOLD TO SEND ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU HAVE IN ORDER TO HELP YOU.BELOW IS OUR ACCOUNT OFFICER NAME WHICH YOU WILL USE TO SEND WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO ENABLE US RELEASE YOUR FIRST PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY.

1.RECEIVER NAME:....... LAWRENCE UBARA
2.COUNTRY:............. BENIN REPUBLIC
3.CITY :............... COTONOU .
4..TEST QUESTION:.....A?
5.TEST ANSWER:......B.
6.AMOUNT ...........ANY

SEND US THE MTCN NUMBER IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY AND IMMEDIATELY WE CONFIRM THE TRANSFER FEE WE WILL RELEASE YOUR FIRST PAYMENT $5000 TODAY AND NOT TOMORROW
REGARDS PHILIP YATER. FROM THE
HEAD OFFICE OF WESTERN UNION BENIN REPUBLIC FOR YOUR PAYMENT
MR PHILIP YATER
GENERAL OPERATION MANAGER.
VITAL FINANCE
WESTERN UNION DEPARTMENT
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Re: luis81@arnet.com.ar

Unread postby Devil_woman » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:36 pm

fundorigin17@yahoo.com
luis81@arnet.com.ar

Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 14:56:05 -0300
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: FINAL NOTICE ON YOUR $2.5Million CLAIM
Organization: FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
Reply-To: <fundorigin17@yahoo.com>

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY COMPLEX
SENATE HOUSE - UPPER CHAMBERS WUSE DISTRICT, COTONOU BENIN
Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB

I have to inform you again, that we are not playing over this, I know my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you, the fact is that you can't seem to trust any one again over this payment For what you have been in cantered in many months ago, but I want you to trust me, I cannot scam you for $39 it is for bank processing of your payment, the fees of $39 is clearly written to you before, I did not invent the bill to defraud you of $39 it is an official bank payment processing fee, and the good part of this, is that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment,

this is final, and the forms from there becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing fee and pay the form fee of $39 I don't want you to loose this fund this time, because you may never get another such good opportunity,

the federal government is keen and very determined to pay your overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I would not want you to loose this fund out of ignorance, I will send you all the documents as soon as bank payment processing fee is paid, you have to trust me, you will get your fund, find a way to get $39 you will not loose it, instead it will bring your financial breakthrough,

find the money and send it to our bursary. The reason why am sending you this because i want you to receive your USD2.5M immediately we are trying to round up for this payment program.

Here Is The Payment Information Through Western Union Finally my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction because of the requirement of ($39)

Receivers name: Innocent Ike
Address: Cotonou Benin republic
Test question: when
Answer: Today
Mtcn__

Yours in service
Mrs. Vivian Douglas
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Unread postby Devil_woman » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:50 pm

mrpeterjames11@yahoo.fr
luis81@arnet.com.ar

Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 08:11:01 -0300
From: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION <luis81@arnet.com.ar>
Subject: MY LAST WISH DO NOT IGNORE
Organization: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
Reply-To: <mrpeterjames11@yahoo.fr>

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY COMPLEX
SENATE HOUSE - UPPER CHAMBERS WUSE DISTRICT, COTONOU BENIN
Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB

I have to inform you again, that we are not playing over this, I know my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you, the fact is that you can't seem to trust any one again over this payment For what you have been in cantered in many months ago, but I want you to trust me, I cannot scam you for $39 it is for bank processing of your payment, the fees of $39 is clearly written to you before, I did not invent the bill to defraud you of $39 it is an official bank payment processing fee, and the good part of this, is that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment,

this is final, and the forms from there becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing fee and pay the form fee of $39 I don't want you to loose this fund this time, because you may never get another such good opportunity,

the federal government is keen and very determined to pay your overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I would not want you to loose this fund out of ignorance, I will send you all the documents as soon as bank payment processing fee is paid, you have to trust me, you will get your fund, find a way to get $39 you will not loose it, instead it will bring your financial breakthrough,

find the money and send it to our bursary.The reason why am sending you this because i want you to receive your USD1.5M immediately we are trying to round up for this payment program.

Here Is The Payment Information Through Western Union Finally my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction because of the requirement of ($39)

Receivers Name: Dom Ekene
Cty :COTONOU
Test Question: WHEN
Answer: NOW
MTCN__
($39)

send all the details of the MTCN direct to this Email mrsjulietugo@yahoo.com

Yours in service
Mrs.Juliet Ugo.
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Unread postby Devil_woman » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:24 pm

wunionmt0@gmail.com
servicemember40@gmail.com

Reply-To: wunionmt0@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 15:38:23 +0100
Subject: FROM HEAD OFFICE OF WESTERN UNION BENIN REPUBLIC FOR YOUR PAYMENT.

DEAR CUSTOMER,

FOLLOW UP THE INSTRUCTION GIVEN BELOW BECAUSE AFTER OUR MEETING HELD
WITH THE FBI,UNITED NATION, BOARD DIRECTORS OF WESTERN UNION AND
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE, THEY FINALIZE THAT YOU HAVE ONLY 48HOURS
GIVEN TO RECEIVE YOUR FIRST PAYMENT OF $5,000 USD FROM THE TOTAL FUNDS
WHICH IS (4.8M) SINCE YOU ARE FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO MAKE THIS
PAYMENT, WE HAVE DECIDED THAT YOU ARE TO GO AHEAD AND PAY WHATEVER YOU
HAVE FOR THE FEES SINCE YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO COME UP WITH THE REQUIRED
SUM of 200 usd.

OUR GOVERNMENT HAVE WARN YOU TO STOP FURTHER COMMUNICATION/DEALING
WITH ANY BANKS THAT HAVE NO WEBSITE DUE TO FRAUD GOING ON WORLDWIDE.
ANY BANKS THAT IS CONTACTING YOU WITHOUT WEBSITE IS FAKE.PLEASE VIEW
OUR WEBSITE NOW :http://WWW.WESTERNUNION.COM.

THEREFORE GO STRAIGHT NOW AND PAY ANY AMOUNT AS FROM $40 UP FOR THE
FEES TO ENABLE US RELEASE YOUR PAYMENT THAT IS PLACE ON HOLD BY THE
MANAGEMENT AND BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE BALANCE SUM
OF YOUR FEES UPON CASHING UP OF YOUR FIRST 5,000:00 USD, ALSO I AM
USING THIS MEDIUM TO INFORM YOU THAT FAILURE TO PAY THE BALANCE SUM
WILL LEAVE US WITH NO OPTION BUT TO CANCEL YOUR TRANSFER AND CAN NEVER
CASH UP THE BALANCE SUM.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION OF YOUR FIRST PAYMENT BUT IT IS PLACE ON HOLD
BY THE MANAGEMENT AND YOU CAN NOT BE ABLE TO PICK UP UNTIL YOU SEND
THE DEMAND WHICH IS ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU HAVE, JUST TO PROVE HOW
SERIOUS YOU ARE.

https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/order ... country=BJ

SENDER FIRST NAME::::::::::::::::::: JOHN
SENDER LAST NAME:::::::::::::::::::: OGUGUA
MTCN::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 744-506-0256
TEXT QUESTION::::::::::::::::::::::HONEST?
TEXT ANSWER:::::::::::::::::::5,000.00 USD

FOR YOUR INFORMATION DO NOT EXPECT THE RELEASING OF YOUR PAYMENT
WITHOUt SENDING THE MONEY REQUIRED AND REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE GIVEN
ONLY 24HOURS TO COMPLY OR YOUR TRANSFER WILL BE CANCEL IMMEDIATELY
SINCE YOU ARE TOLD TO SEND ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU HAVE IN ORDER TO
HELP YOU.BELOW IS OUR ACCOUNT OFFICER NAME WHICH YOU WILL USE TO SEND
WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO ENABLE US RELEASE YOUR FIRST PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY.

1.RECEIVER NAME:....... LAWRENCE UBARAKA
2.COUNTRY:............. BENIN REPUBLIC
3.CITY :............... COTONOU .
4..TEST QUESTION:.....A?
5.TEST ANSWER:......B.
6.AMOUNT ...........ANY

SEND US THE MTCN NUMBER IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY AND IMMEDIATELY
WE CONFIRM THE TRANSFER FEE WE WILL RELEASE YOUR FIRST PAYMENT $5000
TODAY AND NOT TOMORROW

REGARDS PHILIP YATER. FROM THE

MR PHILIP YATER
GENERAL OPERATION MANAGER.
VITAL FINANCE
WESTERN UNION DEPARTMENT
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Unread postby Devil_woman » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:44 pm

commissioner_mcallen@yahoo.com
luis81@arnet.com.ar

Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 14:16:45 -0300
Subject: ATTN DEAR BENEFICIARY OF ($8,500,000.00) DOLLARS
Organization: Commissioner McAllen-miller
Reply-To: <commissioner_mcallen@yahoo.com>

Attn!

I am commissioner McAllen-miller the director of international airport Texas United States.

Due to the illegal operations of fraudsters in this country America our council with the united nation forum has established to help you and other scam victims recover your funds and consignments boxes here in America. So far now, we have recovered 100 consignment boxes abandoned in our airport ware house and an other 50 consignment boxes Apprehended from illegal fake diplomats.

Due to the petitions received by the formal un boss secretary general- kofi annan from all over the continent in regards to the fraudulent activities going on in America sub-region with the security's agent and diplomats who has been delaying people's funds and gold hold, consignments and  valuables in their custody are demand to be releases to their owners.

I am commissioner McAllen-miller the director of international airport Texas, McAllen-miller commissioner of international airport Texas united states for peace keeping, appointed by the new government of (ndc) president professor Vickie Sutton, I have included your name into the beneficiary files of scam victims for release of 2 consignment boxes valuable of $8.5million us dollars and 85kilograms of gold deliver to you from the cargo department of the united nation diplomatic courier service here in Texas united state.

You are therefore advice to submit all your information for onward delivery of your 2 register consignment boxes deliver to you.

Passport id.
Full name.
Home or office address.
Direct telephone number/mobile number.
Fax number.
Country of origin.

Please kindly note the below important registration details of your (2) consignment boxes

1. The registration no............................ Gil/am/xxx21/0x
2. The batch number of the boxes...................gil/ am/xxx54/0x
3. Security code number..........................sfss/am942054/02
4. Serial no.................................0043687/eb.

You are advise to act fast in receipt of this email to you and any further delay will be the pleasure of the unhrc to use your fund to help the displaced people in Darfur and you are also advice to stop any illegal transaction because we have place our net working on you in any transaction you may likely participant on.

For further negotiation to enhance the completion of this transaction, you will contact the united nation diplomatic base (u.n.d.b) for delivery of your 2 consignment boxes to you after you complete the payment of $61 us dollars for the endorsement fees for the signatory of the Texas international airport authority.

Note you are advice to direct the fee to Benin republic as originated of your boxes via western union money transfer or money gram money transfer

Receiver's name: ........ Dom Ekene
City:                    Cotonou
Question:          urgent
Answer:                today
Amount        $61.00
Mtcn #

Best regards
Commissioner McAllen-miller
The director of international airport TX.
Email: commissioner_mcallen@yahoo.com
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

bankofaficaheadoffice@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:53 am

Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014
To:
Subject: YOUR ONLINE TRANSFER NOTIFICATION $8,500,000.00 USD

Attn: Account Holder ,

What is going on?I believed that i have sent you this letter several times without any respond from you to complete this transaction till date.I want you to understand that i have really worked too much on your behalf to ensure that you start accessing your funds and it seem to me that you are not willing to start receiving your funds and the start making your transfer.
Am written once more today to inform you that you still have the chance to received your funds now according to the bank director email this morning.

The bank has created an online bank account on your behalf and the online bank account has been funded with the total sum of $8,500,000.00 USD in which you would be able to withdraw any amount of money daily from the online account.

Below is the online bank account details

Welcome! To - FCMBank Online Plc Secure Account Page

Account Name Account Type
Activate
Online Banking Account
Created Opened Account Balance
2014-16-8 $8,500,000,00 USD
Account Number FCMB Sort Code
00169381103-43371 1022-03-8733
Country Name Of bank
International Money Transfer

Input

Swift Code PNBPUS33
Account Number1010169857507
The bank has also stated that you could be able to start accessing the online bank account once the transfer code has been issued to you and this code will be issued to you at the sum of $105Usd.

The bank has also directed that the payment should be sent through Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram Transfer with the below details.

Receivers Name: Innocent Ikena
Text Question: To Whom
Text Answer: Innocent
Amount: $105 Usd.
MTCN Number...
Senders Name...

Send the following details to me as soon as you make the payment which are senders name and address, Mtcn Number, Text Question and Answer Used and the amount sent.

Once the payment of $105 Usd has been received by today, then the bank would issue the TRANSFER CODE/TRANSFER PIN to you which you would use to make the final transfer to any bank account of your choice.

I would be waiting for the details as directed as soon as possible.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.
Respectively
ENGR.. OWEN GEORGE
Assistant Director.

Email: bankofaficaheadoffice@yahoo.com
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.