Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 6

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 6

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:34 am

Yahoo! Homes - 136 MURRAY ST

X-Originating-IP: [98.136.138.193]
Authentication-Results: mta1165.mail.gq1.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=yahoo.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO fe2.rel.ac4.yahoo.com) (98.136.138.193)
by mta1165.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 17 Jul 2012 16:11:06 -0700
Received: (from yahoo@localhost)
by fe2.rel.ac4.yahoo.com (8.14.4/8.14.4) id q6HNB5UD021129;
Tue, 17 Jul 2012 16:11:05 -0700 (PDT)
(envelope-from yahoo)
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 16:11:05 -0700 (PDT)
Message-Id: <201207172311.q6HNB5UD021129@fe2.rel.ac4.yahoo.com>
Subject: Yahoo! Homes - 136 MURRAY ST

unitednationsorganization unitednations unitednationsorganizationworldw@yahoo.com has sent you a property listing.
Hi Sir/Ma, You have been compensated with US$5.5M by UNITED NATIONS but your representative Mr.IBRAHIM ALI from DUBAI want us to transfer the fund to his bank account. He informed us that you are dead. If You Are still Alive? Send your bank details to this email:

136 MURRAY ST $775,000
San Francisco, CA
Beds: 2 | Baths: 1.50
Single Family Home
Bernal Heights
Yahoo! Homes
http://realestate.yahoo.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:30 pm

ATTENTION

Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO correio.psicologia.ufrj.br) (200.20.112.34)
by mta1096.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 18 Jul 2012 03:40:04 -0700
Received: from psicologia.ufrj.br (correio.psicologia.ufrj.br [200.20.112.34])
by correio.psicologia.ufrj.br (8.13.8/8.14.2) with ESMTP id q6HMZX00000413;
Tue, 17 Jul 2012 19:35:44 -0300
Reply-To: genblay1@live.com

ATTENTION:

I am Lieutenant General Peter A. Blay (Chief of the Defense Staff (Ghana).
I am mailing you in respect, of the present development going on here in
my country GHANA.
The Airport Authority detected some trunk boxes after been scanned,the
authorities detected that the boxes contains funds on your name and email
that has been tempered on, they were been smuggled into the country by
foreign Personnel who were on transit from London.

I decided to contact you, after much investigation which was carried out
by the Bureau of National Investigation (BNI) and the Ghana Police
Service, to make sure our country is free of these fraudulent
activities,which is going on here in Africa.

Please in your reply include your
A: FULL NAMES
B: ADDRESS
C: DIRECT CONTACT PHONE NUMBER
D: SCANNED COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR ANY RELEVANT
IDENTIFICATION PASSPORT.

Regards,
General Peter A. Blay
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:31 pm

FROM THE DESK OF MR. IBRAHIM WAHIDE.

Received: from [41.203.231.15] by web190606.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 18 Jul 2012 07:49:42 SGT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1342568982.43798.YahooMailClassic@web190606.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 07:49:42 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: ibrahimawahide@yahoo.co.jp

FROM THE DESK OF MR. IBRAHIM WAHIDE.

Auditing & ACCOUNTING UNIT MANAGER
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA).

My Good Friend,

Assalamou alaykoum

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I found your email contact in the Trade Center Chambers of Commerce directory here in Burkina Faso.Firstly I would like to introduce my self, I am Mr Ibrahim Wahide,the Manager in charge of auditing and accounting unit foreign remittance department of BANK OF AFRICA (BOA) Ouaga-Burkina Faso in West Africa, with due respect and regards, I have decided to contact you regarding one of our client who died in the tsunami disaster on the 26th December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia with all the members of his family.

During my investigation and auditing in the bank in my department we came across a very huge sum of money belonging to the deceased person,and his fund has been dormant in his account with the bank without any claim of the fund in our custody either from his family or relation before our discovery to this development this business transaction will be very beneficial to both of us at the end if you can adhere to my instructions.

Although personally, I kept this information secret within myself to enable the whole plans and idea be profitable and successful during the time of execution, The amount involved is USD$8.2000,000.(eight Million Two Hundred Thousand United State Dollars.)Meanwhile the whole arrangement and directives needed to put claim over this fund as the benefit next of kin to the deceased, will be forward to you upon your acceptance information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist me and also benefit your self to this great business opportunity.

In fact I could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this country as a civil servant, we are not allowed to operate a foreign account and would eventually raise an eye brow on my side during the time of transfer because I work in this bank. This is the actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin with affidavit of trust of Oath to the bank and also present a foreign account where he will need the money to be re-transferred into on his request as it may be, after due verification and clarification to designated bank account.

I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free, On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 40% of the total sum as gratification, while 5% for any incurable expenses that will come during the transfer,then 5% for charity organization(motherless baby home)in any country of your choice.You have been advised to keep this as a top secret as we are still in service and intend to retire from service as soon as we conclude this deal with you.

I will be monitoring the whole situation here in the bank until you confirm the money in your account and ask us to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment, either in your country or any other country you may advice us to invest in.

Remember as an insider of this deal all the necessary and relevant information will be sent to you when I hear from you, I suggest you get back to me stating your wish in this deal

Best Regards
Mr.Ibrahim Wahide

Assalamou alaykoum
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:32 pm

Dear beneficiary

X-Originating-IP: [195.83.2.19]
Organization: western union office uk
Reply-To: <western_ukunioneng@live.com>
Mail-Reply-To: <western_ukunioneng@live.com>

Dear beneficiary,

This is to re-notify you of the $300,000.00 USD that was deposited here in the western union
office in your name is available for pickup. Contact us via email for your M.T.C.N Numbers.

Contact Person:Mr. Steve Harbert
Email: western_ukunioneng@live.com
Tel. +447024036683
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:33 pm

Hello My Beloved One,

Received: from [41.203.230.254] by web193101.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 18 Jul 2012 10:05:10 SGT
Message-ID: <1342577110.80777.YahooMailClassic@web193101.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 10:05:10 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: xnancykipkalya01@gmail.com

Hello My Beloved One,

This letter might come to you as a surprise, Please i apologies you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile, i really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation, My name is Nancy Kipkalya Kones, 24yrs old female and i held from Kenya in East Africa.

My Father was the former Kenyan Road Minister and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. You can read more about the crash through the below:

site:http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/06/10/kenya.crash/index.html

After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspired and sold my father's property which the shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me, fortunately one faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out an important documents which my late beloved father use to deposit huge amount of money in one bank in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin. I travelled to Burkina Faso since is a nearby country to withdraw the money for a better life so that i can take care of myself and start a new life, on my arrival in Burkina Faso, the Branch Manager of the Bank whom i met in person told me that my father's instruction to the bank is that the money would only be release to me when i am married or present a trustee foreigner who will help me and invest the money overseas.

I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my foreign trustee so that i will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and i believe that you will not betray my trust.

You may wonder why i am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, To me i will say that my spirit and mind convinced me that you may be the true person to help me, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my stepmother have threaten many times to assassinate me due to her wickedness and jealousy’s because she has no issue for my father since she was married after the accident that killed my mother years back, The amount of the money deposited is($8.5 USD) Million United State Dollars, the Branch manager whom i met in person have confirmed to me that the money is there and that i am the next of kin but the only thing he told me is that my father's instruction to the bank is that the money would only be release to me when i present a trustee foreigner who will help me and invest the money overseas, and he advice me to look for a honest and reliable person who will represent me as my trustee so that their bank can release the money to me, you will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country.

However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that i can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 40% of the total money for your efforts and kindness services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment.

As soon as i receive your positive response showing your interest i will inform the bank that i am ready to present a foreign trustee who will receive the fund on my behalf, please do keep this only to your self for now until the bank transfer the fund. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because i am afraid of my stepmother who has threatened to kill me and have the money alone ,I thank God Today that am out from my country (KENYA) but now In (Burkina Faso) where my father deposited these money with my name as the next of Kin. Thanks for your patient and understanding hope to hear from you .God Bless you.

Yours forever friend,

Miss Nancy Kipkalya Konse.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:34 pm

Good Day,

Received: from [41.203.227.239] by web171503.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 18 Jul 2012 08:46:55 BST
Message-ID: <1342597615.48940.YahooMailClassic@web171503.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 08:46:55 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: gadaisha21@gmail.com

Good Day,

I am Aisha Gaddafi, I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow from my heart asking for your help at this time, I got your contact while searching for a trustworthy someone who will understand my present condition and come to my rescue here in Algeria. I have passed through pains and sorrowful moment since the death of my father and brothers, all our Foreign and local accounts have been blocked and we are not allowed to make transfer or receive money from any country or source.

Yesterday I received an urgent email from one of the security Vaults abroad that both their government and new Libya government are tracing hidden deposit and assets deposited by my family, I don't want them to be aware of this particular fund ($29.2 million dollars) deposited by my mother abroad. If you can be of any assistant to me kindly get back as to furnish you with the company and the deposit details so that you can contact them and receive the deposit in your country and I am willing to reward you bountiful.

Warmest Regards,
Aisha Gaddafi.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:35 pm

Hello dear

Hello dear,
My name is cynthia I saw your profile today and became interested in you and want you to contact me back through my e-mail here (cynthia_nelson88@yahoo.com) so that i can give you my picture for you to know who i am
and remember that distance or color does not matter but love matters
allot in life are waiting for your urgent reply.
cynthia
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:36 pm

AN INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY FROM MALAYSIA

Received: from User ([58.108.194.30])
by mail.webjanssen.com (WebJanssen ISP ltd & Co KG Mailserver Server 1) with ASMTP id CPS41610;
Wed, 18 Jul 2012 10:52:10 +0200
Reply-To: <ahmedmuda6@mailbox.hu>

Dear Friend,
AN INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY.

I must say sorry for interfering into your privacy without seeking for permission. It's because of urgency of this matter. I 'm Mr. Ahmed Muda, Director in charge of audit and account unit department, of SAUDI ASIA SECURITY FIRM here in Kuala Lumpur-Malaysia. I have decided to contact you for a mutual beneficial transaction with 100% Risk Free.

In April 2006, Mr. Lu Yunpeng, a multimillionaire and president of Henan-based Yunpeng Cultural Development Co Ltd China moved some cash from Europe to our Finance Firm. The fund arrived during the time Mr. Lu Yunpeng was been tried for murder in China . As his account officer he instructed that I should put an hold on the fund that was supposed to go to China pending on the outcome of his trial.

In May 2006, he was sentenced to death and the fund remained unclaimed till date. As his account officer, I was aware that nobody knows about this fund movement except his cousin who was also sentenced to death with him.

Please, you can view the news on this website:

http://en.ce.cn/National/Local/200605/1 ... 5764.shtml

I want to utilize this opportunity and make use of this fund by transferring the money to you. I want to work with you on it. The amount involved is Ten Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only. {US$10,800,000.00} .

Please reply back and lets benefit from this golden opportunity. You are my first contact. I shall wait for days and if I do not hear from you, I shall look for another person.

These are my private contacts: Tel: +60102836371
E-mail: ahmedmuda8@yahoo.com.my

Best Regards

Mr.Ahmed Muda.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:37 pm

FROM THE BARRISTER PETER OKUDZETO IN GHANA

FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER PETER OKUDZETO
Peter Okudzeto & ASSOCIATE CHAMBERS
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATE
P.O.BOX 2367 SPINSTER ROAD
ACCRA GHANA

Greeting to you Beneficiary,

Am Barrister Peter Okudzeto President of the Ghana Bar Association Planning Committee of Beneficiaries Affairs. I was the one that contact in the morning my time, all in respect of the meeting held in Parliamentary House of Ghana yesterday I was asked so many question as the president Beneficiaries to Ghana A ffairs the reason why most beneficiary have not receive from Ghana. I quickly responds because am blameless and i have to defend my self for the law not to get hold of me responsible for all that is going on in Ghana.

Sir, After I have answer all the questions, then a certain man raise you issue that you are also passing through difficulty of receiving from Ghana also, I also my answer to the man that I have never come across your matter before when i assume the office as the president that handle beneficiaries matters.

So after the end of the meeting i went to my office and make a research if I can find your file, God so kind I saw it and it was of shock that you have been approved to the sum of $58 million USD by the Ghana Bar Association (GBA) for the past 2 years but no one was aware of it.

Then I move further to know who will be responsible for the transfer of this said amount over to you I notice that there are three consignment at the Air port with two ATM card So i quickly contact the Officers at the Air Port yesterday and they told me that you are when know by their management but due to the certificate they ask you to obtain from the Ghana High Court of Justice that was why the fund has not transfer to you.

I asked the manager why can't him let me know of it when he already know that i am the one that handle all beneficiaries matters, after all quarry he apologies for his mistake then I ask him what kind of certificate is he talking about and he mentioned name of Authority to Transfer Certificate from the Ghana high Court of Justice I now told he yesterday that i have to contact you first before we can know what to do if for we to procure the certificate for them to commence on the transfer i will get back to him.,1. Private Number
2. Your ID or International Passport
3.Home Address

So Sir, now that your matter have come to my desk I will do anything with my power to make sure you receive your funds without any other delay, all i need from you is oneness and your support so that we both can achieve the good success that is coming on the way.I will advise you to reply to my private email :(barrister.peterokudzeto@gmail.com)

May while i want you to stop all communication as we proceed on this transaction in either for us to complete this successfully as I have imagine it to be.

Sir, I wait to hear from you urgently with your advise.,

BEST REGARDS

BARRISTER Peter Okudzeto [ESQ]
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:38 pm

I HAVE A BUSINESS PROPOSAL FOR YOU.

Received: from [41.203.238.152] by web193206.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 18 Jul 2012 17:07:16 SGT
Message-ID: <1342602436.1075.YahooMailClassic@web193206.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 17:07:16 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: asitahussain7@gmail.com

I HAVE A BUSINESS PROPOSAL FOR YOU.
Dear Good Friend,
I am Mr Asita Hussain, The Chief Auditor/Information Manager, In-Charge of Foreign Unit of our bank and i have had the intent to contact you over this financial transaction/transfer worth the sum of Twenty Nine Million Two Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars (US$29.2M)for our progress and richness.This is an abandoned sum that belongs to our late foreign customer (an International Billionaire French Businessman) who died in plane crash disaster since three years ago along with his wife.

I was opportuned to see the deceased deposit file bearing this huge amount of money when i was inspecting the dated and current customers files in other to sign and submit to the entire bank management for an official validation / re-documentation against the statement approval to the account holders for the year. In a swift investigation carried out by me, i found out that non of the deceased relative is aware of the abandoned fund except his late wife.

As a result of that, it is an extremely confidential matter between me and you.
Hence you are a foreigner to our country, you are authorized by our Banking law to apply and claim the fund into your account as the NEXT-OF-KIN to the deceased. For assisting me to get the fund transferred into your bank account, the ratio of 40% of the total sum is for your share whereas 60% is for me as business pioneer.

Please i need your urgent response on assurance of trust that you will not deny my right of the share once the fund gets into your account because i am a poor civil servant who depend on little monthly salary. That you are the one who will help me to get visa to your country immediately i resign from my work on the instant of the transfer into
your account.
If you are realy sure of your integerity, trustworthy, and confidentiality,
reply urgently and to prove that, include your particulars as follows.

Your Full Names...................
Occupation.................... .......
Age .............................. .......
Marrital Status.......................
Personal Phone No...............
Country....................

Yours in sincerity,
Mr Asita Hussain
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.