Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 6

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 6

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:30 pm

hi

Please see this as a confidential message and do not reveal it to another person but if you are not the intended receiver, do let me know whether you can be of assistance regarding my proposal below because it is top secret.
l am 25 years old,l am working with the APPLE SECURITY COMPANY HERE IN Nigeria
The greedy African Politicians used our SECURITY COMPANY to Launder money overseas through the help of their Political advisers. Most of the funds which they transferred out of the shores of Africa was gold and oil money that was supposed to have been used to develop the continent. Their Political advisers always inflated the amounts before transfer to foreign accounts so I also used the opportunity to divert part of the funds hence I am aware that there is no official trace of how much was transferred as all the accounts used for such transfers were being closed after transfer.
I acted as the Officer to most of the politicians and when I discovered that they were using me to succeed in their greedy act, I also cleaned some of their banking records from the Bank files and no one cared to ask me because the money was too much for them to control. They laundered over $2bn during the process .
As I am sending this message to you, I was able to divert more than One Hundred and Fifty Million Dollars ($150m) The security company is anxious now to know who is the beneficiary to the funds because they have made a lot of profits with the funds.
1)The $150M has been lying waste but I don't want to retire from the security company without transferring the funds to a foreign account to enable me share the proceeds with the receiver. The money will be shared 70% for me and 30% for you.
There is no one coming to ask you about the funds because I secured everything.
2) Brigadier General Ismail Swayed al-Obeid, was one of the personal aid to the
president of Iraq and deputy commander of the Iraqi army in western Al-Anbar
province who shot dead by US troops in March 16, 2005. Go through this site
http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/20 ... 324274.htm
He also deposited a consignment here too,worth 100 million dollars.
3)Also PRESIDENT UMAR BONGO the president of Gabon who died recently also kept his consignment too in our security company in which we
discovered after his death that he is the owner of the consignment and the
consignment contain DAIMOUND AND GOLD worth $50 million dollars

l HAVE ALREADY CHANGED ALL THE CONSIGNMENT IN TO MY NAME AND TRANSFERRED THEM TO FRANCE AND MALAYSIA SO IF YOU ARE INTRESTED IN GOING TO FRANCE AND MALAYSIA LET ME KNOW SO THAT I CAN GIVE YOU THE CONTACT OF OUR AGENT THERE
Sir if you are intrested in any of this consignment try and contact me immideately in order to contineu in this transaction.
I only want you to assist me by providing your address where the consignment can be transferred. You are not to face any difficulties or legal implications as I am going to handle the transfer personally. If you are capable of receiving the consignment, do let me know immediately to enable me give you a detailed information on what to do.
For me, I have not stolen the money from anyone because the other people that took the whole money did not face any problems. This is my chance also to grab my own but you must keep the details of the consignment secret to avoid leakages as no one in the security company knows about the consignment.
Please supply me the following:
Your current contact address and Telephone Numbers.
Whether you will be able to come down to my country to meet me before the commencement of the transfer.
I shall intimate you on what to do when I get your confirmation and acceptance. If you are capable of being my trusted associate, do declare your consent to me.lf you are lntrested try and get back to me so that l can give you the contact of the security company and the details of the consignment.You can also reach me on benjaminrita14@yahoo.com

Waiting for your urgent response.

MISS RITA
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:25 pm

FILL THE FORM AND SEND BACK

DEAR BENEFICIARY.

SIR/ MADAM.

PLEASE FILL THE FORM AND SEND BACK TO ENABLE US EFFECT THE TRANSFER.

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU.

REGARDS,

MR. COLLINS HOPEWELL.
CITIBANK NA LONDON.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:26 pm

HI

Received: from [41.82.78.39] by web132106.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 19 Jul 2012 19:11:32 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1342721492.73855.YahooMailClassic@web132106.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 19:11:32 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: mbiahope@yahoo.com

Hi dear
you are very nice
i wish you could welcome me as your friendship,
it is my pleasure to have you as my friend for a friend is all about Respect,,,Admiration,contentious and
affectionante also friendship is consist of sharing of ideas and
showing true affection without cheats,,,lies and betray so can you
welcome me, lets get to the ocean of love ?????????????
I am miss Hope by name
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:18 pm

My Transaction Proposal

X-Originating-IP: [88.248.239.27]
Authentication-Results: mta1216.mail.ac4.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=yahoo.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO mail.aksoyshipping.com) (88.248.239.27)
by mta1216.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 19 Jul 2012 19:39:14 -0700
Received: from User ([82.128.1.248] RDNS failed) by mail.aksoyshipping.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 19 Jul 2012 09:14:05 +0300
Reply-To: <mr_reidmaxwell@yahoo.com>

Dear Sir,

This email must come to you as a surprise, but I believe that it takes just a moment for people to meet and become great friends and business partners. This is a personal and private letter directed to you and I request that it be treated as such.

My name is Reid Maxwell, a Retiree. I was the personal Financial Adviser to the late Eng. Johan Meyer, an American Immigrant hereafter referred to as 'My late Client'. He was a successful Businessman here in The United Kingdom but died in a car crash along with his immediate family on the 15th of March 2000. Shortly after his death I was directed by his bank to locate any of his extended relatives whom shall be claimant / beneficiary of his fixed deposit account with the bank valued at ?7.5 Million Great Britain Pounds (Approximately 12 Million US Dollars). I tried but all such efforts were to no avail. I also sought the assistance of the Embassy of the United States here in London in locating any of his relatives without any success.

Last week, I received information that a proceeding for confiscation of this fund by the Government in line with existing laws will be initiated if no Next of Kin comes forward to claim the fund by 2nd of August 2012. On this note and considering the amount of fund involved, I decided to urgently search for a credible and trustworthy Foreigner to partner with in diverting this fund. It is on this premise that I am contacting you that you may file an application with the "Trustee" Bank as an extended Family Member of my late Client so as to enable you claim this deposit in the capacity of a Next of Kin. Do note that I will be there to guide you every step of the way. I propose that the total fund will be shared 40/60 between you and me at the conclusion of this deal.

To commence the process of claim/transfer of this fund to your designated bank account, you need firstly signify your interest by contacting me via e-mail, and then I will furnish you with complete details on gaining your confidence. Rest assured that this proposal is Risk-free as all procedure will be within the ambit of the law. I also have original copies of the deposit documents needed to add credence to the claim. They were entrusted with me by the late Johan Meyer days after making the fixed deposit, so you need not entertain any fears. Do note that successful transfer of the Fund to your nominated account can be achieved within 14 Banking days of signifying your interest. Like I said, I require only a solemn confidentiality on this. Please, include your Private and confidential Phone number (preferably Mobile) in your reply.
Best regards,

Mr. Reid Maxwell
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:19 pm

Re: Cancellation of your Payment Order

Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO ns206928.ovh.net) (94.23.196.188)
by mta1257.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 20 Jul 2012 00:06:09 -0700
Received: (qmail 19876 invoked from network); 19 Jul 2012 17:06:09 +0200
Received: from ns31022.ovh.net (HELO User) (213.186.46.150)
by arts-traditions.org with SMTP; 19 Jul 2012 17:06:03 +0200
Reply-To: <financeminister.okonjo@superposta.com>
From: "Dr.Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala"<informations@ufcv-loire.fr>

Approved Payment Value: $5,500,000.00 dollars
Authourized Paying Bank: Citibank, N.A
Transaction Reference Code: CITI/KTT/27890/0000/0012
Valid Date: 19/07/2012

Dear Sir,

With reference to your pending fund transfer. I write to officially introduce myself once again as Dr.Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala. I am currently the Honorable Minister of Finance for the Federal Republic of Nigeria, My identity and personality is verifiable and my name is contained in the Nigeria Government database as the Honourable Minister of Finance Please view this: http://www.fmf.gov.ng/the-ministry/mana ... ister.html.

Apparently, I understood your willingness to receive your fund but your extreme skepticism about the entire transaction due to your past experience. However, your extreme skepticism about the entire transaction will surely ruin the progress already achieved on this transaction up till date and that is why you have fail to accept the truth even when it was crystal clear that I am saying the truth. However, Today, Thursday 19th July, 2012 is the last day I will ever communicate with you regarding your inheritance payment of $5,500.000.00 US dollars. Now, tell me frankly if you have secured the $150 dollars as you have promised because at the recently-concluded meeting we had with some dignitaries from the Senate National Assembly this morning, it was agreed upon that your fund transfer processing should be suspended automatically should you fail to send the $150 dollars which is absolutely FINAL FEE at this process.

Therefore, I wish to declare and state to you emphatically that the transfer of this inheritance fund does not require any additional fee to be paid aside from the $150 dollar fee, which is being required for issuance of the "Wire Transfer Deposit Fee". Hence, I want you to mark my words that I will not for any reason communicate with you again, if I do not receive a favourable response from you today, confirming your readiness to send the $150 dollars today. However, I quite understand that you are extremely depressed and have no one to help. Nevertheless, you should not give up hope about your life, because I know for sure that the $150 dollars is the only obstacle standing in your way from getting the $5.5 million dollars. The information required to send the $150 dollars is hereunder stated below:

PAY THROUGH:
Funds Receiving Officer: AZUBUIKE NWOSU; Destination: No: 1 TOYIN STREET IKEJA LAGOS - NIGERIA.; Test Question: Color. Answer: Blue. Amount: $150 dollars.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding in this matter.

Yours truly,

Dr.Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
Honourable Minister of Finance
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:23 pm

Re: Immediate Remittance Of Your US$2M Interest Payment Bit By Bit Without any Hitch

From: "First Commercial Bank * Mr. Halford *" <fcbroberthalford@googlemail.com>

First Commercial Bank London

29 Wilson Street, London, EC2M 2SJ

United Kingdom

Tel: +447011147081 Fax: +447005-931-006

Attn: Beneficiary,

Re: Immediate Remittance Of Your US$2M Interest Payment Bit By Bit Without any Hitch

Sequel to our board of directors meeting recently which your file was reviewed that sometime ago in our bank, your inheritance fund was brought to our bank from Ecowas and after some period, they call the fund bank to their treasury in World Bank. For the period of time this money was in our bank, it generated an interest of US$2Million, which we considered your long suffering as we have the knowledge that you have not receive a single cent from your inheritance fund from Africa rather than paying for this or that due to corrupt government and bad bank officials in Africa and we have decided to pay you this US$2M to console your suffering in their hands.

As you know very well how monitored it is for fund transaction above US$500,000.00 around the globe and the circumstance surrounds it. We have concluded plans to be crediting your account bit by bit of US$400,000.00 on each transfer. All you need to do now is to reconfirm your bank account information’s where the fund will be transferred with your mobile telephone number.

Note; we have only 10 working days to complete the transaction.

Regards,

Mr. Peter Halford

Director of Operation

International Remittance Department

First Commercial Bank

Tel: +447011147081 Fax: +447005-931-006
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:27 pm

ATTN. SIR,PLEASE DID YOU SEND MR ROBERTO BOSCHI FROM SWITZERLAND TO COME AND PICK UP YOUR FUNDS FROM ME,URGENT REPLY AND THANKS.

Received: from [41.155.20.115] by web125003.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 19 Jul 2012 14:05:12 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1342731912.55309.YahooMailClassic@web125003.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 14:05:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: Paymaster General <minoffinance_nig_paymastergen@yahoo.com>

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
TINUBU SQUARE,VICTORIA ISLAND,
LAGOS-NIGERIA
[OFFICE OF THE ACCOUNTANT GENERAL OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA)

CONTRACT #: MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009,
Swift Code: BPH KPL PK,
A/C#: 32780612669g8
AMOUNT: ($15.5 MILLION,U.S.D,PART PAYMENT)

FROM ; DR ADAMS.B.UZOR,
ATTN: HONOURABLE CONTRACTOR,OVERDUE INHERITANCE FUNDS.
DIRECT PAYMENT VIA FEDERATION ACCOUNT NO
ZBPLC/270/LGSN/X6/09.
website fmf.gov.ng

ATTN. SIR/MA,

WE WRITE TO ENQUIRE FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE SENT SOMEBODY
FROM SWITZERLAND MR ROBERTO BOSCHI AND SOME NIGERIA
REPRESENTATIVE TO THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN) TO
MAKE CLAIM ON YOUR BEHALF.

THREE DAYS AGO AT ABOUT 10.00 AM NIGERIA TIME, MR
BOSCHI AND YOUR NIGERIAN REPRESENTATIVES CAME TO THE
BANK SAYING THAT YOU HAVE SENT THEM TO MAKE CLAIM ON
YOUR BEHALF ON YOUR CONTRACT FUNDS. I INITIALLY
INSTRUCTED FOR THE RELEASE OF THE FUND TO THEM AS THEY
CAME WITH ALL OBLIGATORY DOCUMENTS, BUT ON CROSS
CHECKING YOUR CONTRACT FILE, I DISCOVERED THAT THE
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER THEY PRESENTED WAS DIFFERENT FROM
YOUR OWN BANK ACCOUNT AND THE BENEFICARY OF THE
ACCOUNT THEY BROUGHT IS CHANGORI AND CHANGORI THAT'S
MAKE US TO SUSPECT THEM, WHICH WAS A SERIOUS MATTER IN
THE BANK AND WE HAVE GIVEN A MANDATE TO RELEASE THIS
FUND TO YOU BY THE PRESIDENCY.

I HAVE DEEMED IT NECESSARY TO CONTACT YOU AND
ASCERTAIN THE TRUE POSITION IN OTHER TO AVOID
REMITTING THESE FUNDS INTO A WRONG ACCOUNT.

COULD YOU PLEASE CONTACT THE UNDERSIGNED THROUGH THE EMAIL,TO
CONFIRM MATTERS BEFORE WE START TAKING LEGAL ACTION
BUT IF THEY ARE FROM YOU, KINDLY GIVE THEM THE POWER
OF ATTORNEY FOR THE PAYMENT OF THE CONTRACT FUNDS INTO
THE SWITZERLAND ACCOUNT UBS AG BANKING SWITZERLAND.

YOU SHOULD NOTE THAT BY THE AUTHORITIES OF THE
PRESIDENCY, AND IN LINE WITH THE ENABLING DECREE OF
512 “A” IN CONSULTATION WITH THE RELEVANT BODIES; THE
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN), THE NATIONAL ECONOMIC
INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE (NEIC) AND THE FEDERAL MINISTRY
OF FINANCE (FMF), WE HAVE RESOLVED THAT ALL OVERDUE
CONTRACT PAYMENTS BE RELEASED THIS QUARTER IN ABSOLUTE
OBEDIENCE TO THE I.M.F AND WORLD BANK MANDATORY
CONDITIONALITIES OF SERVICE TO OUR FOREIGN CAPITAL
DEBTS.

BASED ON THIS, THIS OFFICE HAS BEEN MANDATED BY THE
PRESIDENCY TO HANDLE ALL PAYMENTS DUE TO FOREIGN
CONTRACTORS. YOU SHOULD THEREFORE DISREGARD ANY
CORRESPONDENCE THAT YOU MAY HAVE OR MAY COME TO YOU
FROM ANY OTHER DEPARTMENT SINCE YOUR PAYMENT HAS BEEN
CLEARED FOR RELEASE THROUGH UNION BANK PLC. THIS IS
IN LINE WITH THE GOVERNMENT DECISSION TO OFFSET ALL
OUSTANDING PAYMENTS VIA THE AUTHORIZED LOCAL BANK.
IN VIEW OF THESE, THE UNION BANK PLC HAVE RECEIVED
THE RIGHT OF MANDATE FROM THE GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA
THROUGH THE ASEX BANK TO EFFECT THE RELEASE OF
PAYMENTS CLEARED AT THE TERMINAL HEAD. YOU ARE
THEREFORE ADVISED TO REACH THE OPERATIONS MANAGER BILL
AND EXCHANGE FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPT, (CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA)
ON THE BELOW STATED CONTACT INFORMATION:
CONFIRM RECEIPT OF THIS EMAIL AND ACT ACCORDINGLY.

Finally, you are advised to get back to me immediately and thanks .

BEST REGARDS,
DR ADAMS.B.UZOR,
ACCOUNTANT GENERAL,FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
website fmf.gov.ng
TEL#,+234 8027086027
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:28 pm

YOUR INHERITANCE PAYMENT INORMATION VALUED AT $9.5 MILLION

Received: from [41.211.204.115] (port=21080 helo=User)
by 6.mx.freenet.de with esmtpa (ID gerd-arnold@freenet.de) (port 587) (Exim 4.76 #1)
id 1SryPM-0002h7-88; Thu, 19 Jul 2012 23:37:16 +0200
Reply-To: <ambassadorterence-usanigx@live.com>

DEAR SIR,

WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR PAYMENT IS READY AND YOU ARE HEREBY ADVICED TO GET BACK TO US FOR MORE INFORMATION.ALSO FORWARD YOUR DIRECT PHONE AND MAILING ADDRESS TO US.

REGARDS,

MR TERENCE P MCCULLEY
USA ENVOY TO NIGERIA.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:29 pm

NO MORE UPFRONT PAYMENT !!!

Received: from 41.138.175.192
(SquirrelMail authenticated user mcaguatemala)
by mail5.guate.net.gt with HTTP;
Thu, 19 Jul 2012 17:22:00 -0500
Message-ID: <ca9e698908911395160e8699c3248675.squirrel@mail5.guate.net.gt>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 17:22:00 -0500
Subject: NO MORE UPFRONT PAYMENT !!!
Reply-To: mrrichardmorgan@live.co.uk

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
TINUBU SQUARE LAGOS.
OUR REF. CBN/FGN/ PRD/2012.

Dear Beneficiary,

We are happy to informed you about the new development here in CBN

How are you today,i am contacting you now based on the gentlemanly
attitudes I saw in you.There is a payment exercise that is going on in the
CBN by the order of the president of the federal republic of Nigeria to
pay off all foreign contractors who are being owed by our various banks
for a very long time and you will receive your money this time without any
upfront payment or bank charges.

All you need to do is to forward to me your current bank account details
to enable me include your name in this weeks payment schedule.Please do
this as soon as you get this mail because Good thing is about to happen in
your life.

Regards,

Mr Richard Morgan
Director Of Operations CBN
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:30 pm

IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND US$10.5M ONLY VIA ATM VISA CARD

X-Originating-IP: [188.165.255.130]
Authentication-Results: mta1091.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=un.org; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=un.org; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO Server1.Dns-Mgp.com) (188.165.255.130)
by mta1091.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 19 Jul 2012 15:24:25 -0700
Received: from hap2ham by Server1.Dns-Mgp.com with local (Exim 4.77)
(envelope-from <hap2ham@Server1.Dns-Mgp.com>)
id 1Srz8z-0004aC-Rl
Subject: IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND US$10.5M ONLY VIA ATM VISA CARD
X-PHP-Script: www.hap2ham.org/ml.php for 82.128.37.90
Reply-To: atmapprovaloffice@ovi.com

United Nation Organization
Information Section.
760 United Nations Plaza,
New York, NY 10017, USA.
RE: DOCKET NO. OP 292.
Our Ref: UN/BKL/STB

IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND US$10.5M ONLY VIA ATM VISA CARD

Attention:

We wish to inform you that your payment of USD$10.5 Million from the Federal Republic of Nigeria has been released and ready to be paid to your via ATM VISA CARD which you will use to withdraw the US$10.5 Million from any ATM Machine in any part of the world.

We have mandated the Access Bank Nigeria Plc to issue an ATM VISA CARD and PIN which you will use to withdraw the fund from any ATM machine in any part of the world but the maximum amount you can withdraw per day is US$20,000.00. You are strongly advice immediately to contact MR. VICTOR ETUKWU the Manager of Access Bank Nigeria Plc via his email address: (atmapprovaloffice@ovi.com) and send him your information such as;

1) Your Full Name.
2) Your Contact Address
3) Your Occupation:
4) Your Age
5) Your Sex
6) Your Home Phone, Mobile/Cell Phone and fax Number.

The ATM VISA CARD approval in your name has been sent MR. VICTOR ETUKWU and he is waiting for your above information to enable him process and send you the CARD and PIN number without any delay. So make sure you contact him right now with your information and tell him that you received a message from the UNITED NATION, Instructing you to contact him for immediate release of your fund via ATM VISA CARD.

Contact FBI via this email: dc.dept@live.co.uk if you did not receive this ATM VISA CARD after 72hours you contacted him. You are warned to disregard other contact or any communication you have with other offices.

Please we are very sorry for the plight you have gone through in the past. Thanks for adhering to this instruction and once again accept out congratulations!

Yours Sincerely,
MR. Fred Iwu
Public Information Officer.
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.