Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 6

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 6

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:31 pm

Congratulations!!! Dear Winner

X-Originating-IP: [70.87.90.194]
Authentication-Results: mta1013.mail.bf1.yahoo.com from=exxonmobile.net; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=exxonmobile.net; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO caliber.websitewelcome.com) (70.87.90.194)
by mta1013.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 19 Jul 2012 15:29:46 -0700
Received: from jubayer by caliber.websitewelcome.com with local (Exim 4.77)
(envelope-from <jubayer@caliber.websitewelcome.com>)
id 1SrzE9-0001K8-Qq
Subject: Congratulations!!! Dear Winner
X-PHP-Script: jubayerbd.com/ban.php for 41.138.173.9

Congratulations !! Your Email address has won £950,000.00 in the on-going EXXON-MOBIL Email Award 2012. Your Email Address was selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 company individual Email Addresses from Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa as part of International Promotions Program. This promo is the 1st of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public. Send your full names, Home Address, Phone Number. and verification Number:EM-389-6373,FGN/P-073-92 to our claims officer for more details.

EXXON-MOBIL PROMO UK.
Email : exxonmobileclaim@europe.com
Name : Mr Cruise Douglas
Tele : +44(704)-574-2420
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:33 pm

RE

Received: from [197.255.165.154] by web161606.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 20 Jul 2012 00:02:26 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1342767746.47482.YahooMailClassic@web161606.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 00:02:26 -0700 (PDT)

ATTN; BENEFICIARY,

SEQUEL TO OUR PREVIOUS MASSAGE AND THE MEETING HOLD ON THE 17/2/2012, IT HAS BEEN CONCLUDED AND AGREED THAT YOUR FUND WILL BE BROUGHT TO YOU IN YOUR HOME. MEANWHILE, I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT THE NATIONAL SECURITY COMPANY AND HAS PERFECTED ALL ARRANGEMENT FOR THE IMMEDIATE DELIVERY OF YOUR AND FOLLOWING IS WHAT WE AGREED ON.THE NATIONAL SECURITY COMPANY WILL SEND A REPRESENTATIVE I.E.INTERNATIONAL CONSULTANT BANKER TO MEET WITH YOU ONE ON ONE IN COUNTRY BEFORE THEY WILL DELIVER YOUR FUND. THEREFORE YOUR QUICK RESPONSE ON THIS MASSAGE . SO THAT WE CAN NOT MAKE MISTAKE OF TAKING YOUR FUND TO A WRONG PERSON. YOU ARE THEREFORE ADVISE TO RECONFIRM THE FOLLOWING.

1, YOUR FULL NAME;.................................

2,ADDRESS.;.......................................

3,PHONE NUMBER;..................................

TO ENABLE US CONCLUDE.

URGENT RESPONSE.
MR MARK DAVIS
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:34 pm

I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE INTO THIS TRANSACTION

Received: from [41.203.232.204] by web193405.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 20 Jul 2012 18:40:42 SGT
Message-ID: <1342780842.1952.YahooMailClassic@web193405.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 18:40:42 +0800 (SGT)
From: "Mr.Hassan Mohammad" <mrhassanmohammad@hotmail.com>
Reply-To: mr.hassanmohammad@voila.fr

I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE INTO THIS TRANSACTION
African Development Bank,(ADB)
Burkina Faso Ouagadougou

My Dear Friend,

Please I want you to read this letter very carefully and I must apologize for barging this message into your mail box without any formal introduction due to the urgency and confidential of this issue and I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. Please this is not a joke and I will not like you to joke with it.

I am Mr Hassan Mohammad, a Manager in African Development Bank, (ADB) Ouagadougou , Burkina Faso . I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to establish with you for the mutual benefit of you and I. This fund was deposited in our bank by Mr. Kattan Azmal from Jordan who died in a plane crash in 2000 Tbm 700 aircraft on 31st July with his wife and the whole crew on board.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($10.5) million USD into your account within 7 working banking days. This money has been dormant for years in our Bank without claim due to the owner of this fund died along with his entire family and supposed next of kin in an air crash since July 31st 2000.

I want our bank to release this fund to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer while i come over to your country to share this fund with you as soon as you confirm this fund into your account and ask me to come over. I don't want the money to go into our Bank treasure as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why i contacted you so that our bank will release this money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interesting.

As the director of the department, this discovery was brought to my office so as to decide what is to be done. i decided to seek ways through which transfer this money out of the bank and out of the country too. The total initial amount deposited in this account was thirty six million, five hundred thousand dollars (usd 36,500,000.00) but with subsequent withdrawals from the account by the depositor before his death, the account was audited by my department and we discovered that the remaining balance in the bank account is ten million, five hundred thousand dollars (usd 10, 500.000.00 and with my position as the accounts and audit department director of this bank.

Upon the receipt of your reply and indication of your capability, i will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 50% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me while 50% be for me, Because i don't want anyone here in our bank to know my involvement until you confirm this fund into your account and ask me to come over for the sharing as I indicated.

I am looking forward to hear from you immediately for further information do not hesitate to call me on this number +226 78 83 26 95

THE REQUESTED INFORMATIONS BELO
==================================

1. FULL NAME..............
2. TELEPHONE NUMBERS/MOBILE/FAX.......
3. YOUR AGE......
4. YOUR SEX.........
5. YOUR OCCUPATION........
6. YOUR COUNTRY AND CITY......
7. YOUR HOME ADDRESS..........
8. MARITAL STATUS............

Thanks with my best regards
Form Mr Hassan Mohammad
+226 78 83 26 95
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:36 pm

X-Originating-IP: [165.21.101.75]

Received: (from cooluser@localhost)
by discus.singnet.com.sg (8.13.8/8.14.2/Submit) id q6KBCX61013798;
Fri, 20 Jul 2012 19:12:33 +0800
X-Authentication-Warning: discus.singnet.com.sg: cooluser set sender to fiona123@singnet.com.sg using -f
To: info@live.com
Subject: Contact:Mr kelvin Rex

Pounds has been awarded to you in our Email
Programme fill your:Names/Tel/AddressCountry/
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:37 pm

YOUR FUNDS OF $23.5M

Reply-To: richard.wfranklyn@rocketmail.com
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 04:31:58 -0700
Message-ID: <CAMc+TTpgO=vmCRndCMf0uwFAAA_EQEbQGu6Ompm-=uStCSiLdg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: YOUR FUNDS OF $23.5M

FROM THE DESK OF
FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPT,
UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC,
LAGOS-NIGERIA.
ATTENTION:

YOUR FUNDS OF $23.5M

THIS IS TO NOTIFY YOU THAT YOUR OVER DUE PAYMENT FUNDS HAS BEEN GAZETTED
TO BE RELEASED, VIA KEY TELEX TRANSFER (KTT )-DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER TO YOU
BY THE SENATE COMMITTEE FOR FOREIGN OVER DUE FUND TRANSFER.

MEANWHILE, A WOMAN CAME TO MY OFFICE FEW DAYS AGO WITH A LETTER, CLAIMING
TO BE YOUR TRUE REPRESENTATIVE.

HERE ARE HER INFORMATION:
NAME SHERRY DOZIER
BANK NAME: CITI BANK,YORK.
BANK ADDRESS:NEW YORK, USA.
ACCOUNT Number: 6503809428.

PLEASE, DO RECONFIRM TO THIS OFFICE ,AS A MATTER OF URGENCY IF THIS WOMAN
IS FROM YOU SO THAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE
FOR PAYING INTO THE WRONG ACCOUNT NAME.

THE RESERVE BANK GOVERNOR, EXECUTIVE, BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND THE SENATE
COMMITTEE FOR FOREIGN OVER DUE INHERITANCE FUND HAVE APPROVED AND
ACCREDITED THIS REPUTABLE BANK WITH THE OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR,
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE / FOREIGN OPERATIONS,TO HANDLE AND TRANSFER ALL
FOREIGN PAYMENT FUNDS THIS SECOND QUARTER PAYMENT OF THE YEAR.HOWEVER,WE
SHALL PROCEED TO ISSUE ALL PAYMENTS DETAILS TO THE SAID MRS.SHERRY, IF WE
DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU WITHIN THE NEXT SEVEN WORKING DAYS FROM TODAY.

YOUR ADVICE TO EMAIL MR.RICHARD F. WELLER AT: richard.wfranklyn@rocketmail.com

CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE.

BEST REGARDS,

CC: MR.RICHARD F. WELLER
OFFICE:+2347087150392
CC: ALL FOREIGN INHERITANCE FUNDS
CC: CENTRAL BANK GOVERNOR
CC: BOARD OF DIRECTORS [FPD]
CC: ACCOUNTANT GENERAL OF NIGERIA
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:38 pm

Notice of Payment

From The Desk of the President:
DR. GOODLUCK E. JONATHAN.
Email: jonathan111@presidency.com

DEAR SIR,

THIS IS A FOLLOWING UP TO MY YESTERDAY DISCUSSION IN RESPECT OF YOUR
CONTRACT PAYMENT OF WHICH HAS BEEN DELAYED FOR MORE THAN FIVE YEARS
{5YRS} BECAUSE OF UNFORSEEN REASONS THAT ARE NOT OF YOUR OWN MAKING AS
A CONTRACTOR TO FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA.

HOWEVER, THE GOOD NEWS NOW IS THAT I’M COMPELLED BECAUSE OF MY
PROMISES TO THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICAN PRESIDENT, THE UNITED NATION
SECRETARY GENERAL WHO HAS BEEN IN MY COUNTRY FOR THE PAST FOUR DAYS TO
MAKE SURE THAT I’M STILL KEEPING TO THOSE MY PROMISES AND TO THE
EUROPEAN UNION THAT EVERY OUTSTANDING GENUINE CONTRACT PAYMENT WOULD
BE PAID NOW THAT
I HAVE BEEN SWORNED IN AS THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.YOU HAVE EVERY
REASON TO BE THANKSFULL TO GOD THAT YOUR FILE IS AMONG THE ONES THAT I
HAVE PERSONALLY APPROVED FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE THE MOMENT YOU COMPLY
WITH ALL THE REQUIREMENTS. THIS FUND IS READY FOR YOU AND NOTHING WILL
MAKE YOU NOT TO GET IT NOW JUST WORK WITH THE AUTHORITY THAT IS IN
CHARGE AND YOU WILL HAVE YOUR FUND RELEASE TO YOU.

• ALSO, I WANT TO REMIND YOU THAT IF I TELL YOU THAT I WILL HANDLE
YOUR DAY TO DAY TRANSACTION OF YOUR PAYMENT I’M TELLING YOU LIES
BECAUSE AT THIS POINT IN TIME WHAT IS IN MY HEAD WHICH OCCUPIED MY
TIME IS HOW TO FORM THE NEW GOVERNMENT.SO I HEREBY DIRECT YOU TO THE
PERSON IN CHARGE OF CONTRACT PAYMENT OFFICIALLY WHO IS A SENIOR BANKER
WITH FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC. ON CONTRACT PAYMENT ‘MR. ALEX OTTI’
AND THIS IS HIS E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR YOU TO IMMEDIATELY SEND YOUR
CURRENT BANK INFORMATION TO HIM { firstbanknigeria.telex1@gmail.com }.
HIS NO: +234-8099693680, SEND YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER TO HIM TOO
FOR EASY ACCESS.

FURTHERMORE, THIS IS THE PERSON THAT IS OFFICIALLY IN CHARGE OF YOUR
CONTRACT PAYMENT AND I HEREBY ADVICE YOU THAT YOU GET IN TOUCH WITH
HIM AND CONCLUDE YOUR TRANSACTION NOW BEFORE THE MONEY GOVERNMENT SET
ASIDE FOR THIS PAYMENT IS EXHAUSTED AND DON’T LOOSE THIS GOLDEN
OPPORTUNITY THIS TIME AROUND.YOU SHOULD MAKE SURE THAT YOU GET IN
TOUCH WITH THIS MAN IN CHARGE AND LET HIM DEAL WITH YOU TO CONCLUDE
YOUR TRANSACTION.

CONGRATULATIONS

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
DR. GOODLUCK E. JONATHAN (GCON, OFRN, MMNI, MOFRN)
President, Commander in Chief of Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:39 pm

Urgent

Received: from [197.251.161.252] by web29403.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 20 Jul 2012 12:55:44 BST
Message-ID: <1342785344.28147.YahooMailClassic@web29403.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 12:55:44 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: drgregdavid001@yahoo.com

Dear friend,

I am Mr.Gregory David, I want you to assist me to recieve a package which we are working on how to move it out of our country down to your country,and we promise to give you 25% of the package. We only need:
(1) Your full name (2) Your address (3) Mobile telephone number (4) Your international passport number or any identification for us to make the deposit with your name,Honesty and trust is also needed as well.
The flight convaying this package will be leaving this weekend. The content of the package is ($15.5 million U.S dollars)cash.

Our company (Shell Bloc, Crude Oil Ltd) want to send this money to our customer in Europe through a security company and it was declared and tagged "Artifact".I want to divert the money to you so that we will all share it.

As a result urgency,I want you to send to me the needed information for me to deposit the money (package)with your name to the security company as the real owner/beneficiary of the package.

Please I am sorry if I have offended you for the assistance,but I believe the business will benefit both of us.

I wait your reply with the information so that I can make the deposit with your name as the rightfully beneficiary and after that we give you the Goods Number, Code,and the Tracking Number.
Once this is done, the package containing the money will be delivered to your house by the security company through diplomatic courier service.

Thanks and God bless you.

Dr.Gregory David
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:07 pm

OVER DUE INHERITANCE !!!--

X-Originating-IP: [69.72.243.138]
Authentication-Results: mta1392.mail.gq1.yahoo.com from=natwest.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=natwest.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO server.missinternetworld.com) (69.72.243.138)
by mta1392.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 20 Jul 2012 10:22:21 -0700
Received: from bileti by server.missinternetworld.com with local (Exim 4.69)
(envelope-from <bileti@server.missinternetworld.com>)
id 1Ss8OW-0006xD-05
Reply-To: dee-447045775008@windowslive.com

Nat West Bank Plc.
Branch CODE: 0422.
Phone: 44-7045-775008
Fax: 44-7092-888899

Dear Sir,

Compliment of the day to you, I am disposed to write to you in my personal capacity with respect to a business, which revolves around my office. Though we have not met before neither have we talked on any mutual business as the case may be, Suffice it to say, I decided to initiate this correspondence on grounds that should you be willing to give me attention, I shall be obliged to transact with you on a profit oriented deal that I must guarantee you is straightforward, 100% risk free and quick in conclusion.

My name is Joseph Hall, with the foreign operations Nat West Bank PLC. I wish to crave your indulgence to ask for your interest and support in this deal of Draft Payment claims worth US$25.5 Million. It originated from an over-invoiced Diamond Contract by a retired contract tender committee chairman (Now Late).

During request to have the contractors’ presence to sign a final contract fund release order in my office to enable telegraphic transfer (T.T) to his foreign bank account, I was meant to understand that he was among the independent foreign contractors trapped and killed in China quake disaster. I could not but conceal this information to myself.

You can verify from this link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7400167.stm

Now having discovered that the fund is from an over-invoiced contract, my view of contacting you for a continuation of the fund claims is to let the fund be diverted to you through Draft payment or Payment through ATM Card, since the claims is at the verge of payment (95% concluded). My office is not aware of this development and nobody has ever shown interest or come for the fund. If not claimed, it will be returned back to bank treasury as net profit.

As it stands, I am willing to part with 30% to you for your role, and 7% to Orphanage and 3% to take care of the expenses we might incur since the transaction is almost concluded.

Should you give this proposal a consideration, quickly indicate by sending me an email to direct you on how to go about the fund diversion. If you may not be interested, please keep this transaction private, while I seek for someone else I could trust.

Thanks for your kind time and understanding.

Yours truly,

Mr. Joseph Hall.
Director Foreign Operations Nat West Bank PLC.

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION The information contained in this message, and any attachments, are or may be privileged and/or confidential and protected from disclosure and may also be covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521. If the recipient of this message is not the intended recipient or authorized to receive this information for the addressee, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please delete it from your computer immediately
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:10 pm

Good day,

Received: from [41.203.228.106] by web194903.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 21 Jul 2012 00:13:18 SGT
Message-ID: <1342800798.21113.YahooMailClassic@web194903.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 00:13:18 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: patrickibrahim7@voila.fr

From Mr Patrick Ibrahim,
Accounting and auditing department
Africa Development Bank (A.D.B)
Ouagadougou, Burkina-Faso.
Hello,
This mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it as unserious could come into your mind but please consider it a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility.
I am Mr Patrick Ibrahim, the manager in charge of Accounting and auditing department of Africa Development Bank (A.D.B) with due respect and Regard, I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction.
During our investigation and auditing in this Bank, my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to one of our deceased customer who died on Feb 29th 2003 of a ghastly motor accident and the fund has been dormant in his account with this bank without any claim of the fund in our Custody either from his family or relation before our discovery to this development. Although personally,
And keep this information secret to enable the whole plans and idea be Profitable and successful during the time of execution, the amount is Eight million Three hundred thousand United States dollars (US$8.3 Million), as it may interest you to know,
I contacted you to be my partner and person to be reliable and capable to champion a business of such magnitude without any problem. So we can commence all arrangements and I will give you more information on how we would handle this project. And also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me. And 60% for me.
Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the Following:
1) Your full name.
2) Phone, fax and mobile.
3) Company name, position and address.
4) Profession, age and marital status.
5) International passport or ID card.
6) Account Information.
Regards,
Mr Patrick Ibrahim.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:11 pm

To your Attention

From: "Mr. Bruno Hollweger" <kolnerbklondon1@englandmail.com>

To your Attention;

One diplomat was arrested by the United Nations recovery department here at Heathrow Airport London, while on transit to make delivery to your address according to him. The diplomat was arrested while trying to escape with the box containing US$20,000,000.00 (TWENTY MILLION US DOLLARS) in cash. Your funds has been deposited in KOLNER BANK LONDON under my care, Kindly respond back for immediate transfer of your funds. Please Note that all transfer charges has been paid!!!!!

Kindly reply as soon as you are receipt of this message for more details.

Regards,

Mr Bruno Hollweger
DIRECTOR KOLNER BANK LONDON
kolnerbklondon@englandmail.com
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.