Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 6

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 6

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:39 pm

The same E-mail address is also reported here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=106760

Online SWIFT MT103 transfer of your funds

FROM THE DESK OF: HON. JACOB BUBA
CHAIRMAN FOREIGN DEBT RECONCILIATION COMMITTEE
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA (FGN)
Tel/Fax: +234-1-4808429
Hotline: +234-7058344244

OUR REF: DPR/FGN/CP-XX-/XXX/2012

18TH JULY, 2012

Compliment of reason,

I am delighted to bring to your notice that this Government
understands your plight, the disappointment you have suffered in the
past to get your funds paid to you.

We sincerely apologize for the delay on your payment. It was as a
result of irregularities and gross miss-crediting of funds in the past
by government Agents. Moreover, we thank you very much for your kind
endurance so far.

Choose your online email ID provider below and sign in to receive your
secured payment information Code for online SWIFT MT103 transfer of
your funds into your account. /www.abatec.mx/js/cx/q/remax/index.html

Should you have any question, do not hesitate to call me
+234-7058344244 for further directives

God is able

Yours faithfully,
Hon.Jacob Buba
Chairman Foreign Debt Reconciliation Committee
Federal Republic of Nigeria (FGN)

Phones: +2347058344244
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)

+23414808429
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location Lagos
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:40 pm

FROM THE DESK OF MR. FAROUK AHMED KAZIM

Received: from [41.220.69.15] by web190102.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 18 Jul 2012 17:39:20 SGT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1342604360.87155.YahooMailNeo@web190102.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 17:39:20 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: FAROUK AHMED KAZIM <faroukahmedkazim@yahoo.com.ph>

FROM THE DESK OF MR. FAROUK AHMED KAZIM
PRINCIPAL MANAGER ECONOMIC POLICY AND THE CHIEF AUDITOR/HEAD INVESTIGATION,
FOREIGN OPERATIONS/REMITTANCE,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (C.B.N)
PHONE: 234-7082979977
EMAIL: faroukahmedkazim@aol.com

PAYMENT NOTICATION LETTER OF YOUR INHERITED FUND:

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY

I AM MR. FAROUK AHMED KAZIM: I AM THE CURRENT AUDITOR AND THE HEAD OF INVESTIGATIONS WITH THE FOREIGN OPERATIONS/ REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN).
I HERE BY INFORM YOU THAT WE STARTED OUR ANNUAL PAYMENTS FILES AUDITING FEW WEEKS AGO AND EVENTUALLY, FEW DAYS AGO, I WAS PRIVILEGED TO AUDIT PAYMENT FILE N0: CBN/NNPC/FGN/0346 WHICH I DISCOVERED THE FOLLOWING DISCREPANCIES /POINTS THAT MADE YOU NOT TO RECEIVE YOUR INHERITED CONTRACT FUND.
THIS IS TO FORMERLY INFORM YOU THAT THE ENTIRE UNCLAIMED INHERITED FUND THAT IS STILL FLOUTING IN OUR OFFICE IN (CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA)) HAS BEEN MOVED TO OUR CORRESPONDENT BANK H.S.B.C BANK VIETNAM HEAD OFFICE. 235 DONG KHOI ST.
DIST. 1, HO CHI MINH CITY
HSBC BANK (VIETNAM) LTD.
MY DEAR I DISCOVERED THIS AFTER OUR ANNUAL AUDITING.
IN THIS REGARDS YOU ARE ADVICE TO CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED TO RECEIVE YOUR OVERDUE INHERITED FUNDS TO ENABLE ME TO DIRECT YOU ON WHAT TO DO TO RECEIVE YOUR INHERITED FUND WITHIN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME AFTER CONTACTING THE BANK IN CHARGE IN VIETNAM.
YOUR PAYMENT CAN ONLY BE EFFECTED TO YOU PENDING WHEN YOU WILL CONTACT ME FOR YOUR PAYMENT.
BE YOU ADVISED THAT BASE ON MY POSITION IN CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA TODAY I HAVE THE WHEREWITHAL AND POWER TO RELEASE OR NOT TO RELEASE EVERY PAYMENT.
THIS IS BECAUSE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA HAS GIVEN ME THE POWER TO THOROUGHLY CONDUCT INVESTIGATION ON EVERY CONTRACT/INHERITED PAYMENT BEFORE EVER IT CAN BE RELEASED TO THEIR VARIOUS BENEFICIARIES, MY PROFILE SPEAKS VOLUME OF WHAT I CAN BE ABLE TO DO, AND REMEMBER THAT WITHOUT ME NOBODY CAN EVER RELEASE YOUR PAYMENT.

I DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU BECAUSE YOUR PAYMENT HAS BEEN LINGERING FOR A VERY LONG TIME NOW WITHOUT ANY FORESEEN PROGRESS, BUT IF YOU STILL NEED THIS PAYMENT KINDLY CONTACT ME UPON THE RECEIPT OF THIS IMPORTANT AND URGENT MESSAGE.
IF YOU ARE WILLING I AM READY TO HELP YOU OUT FOR YOUR AGENTS HERE HAVE NO POWER MANDATE TO AFFECT YOUR PAYMENT.

THANKS FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED CORPORATION.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MR. FAROUK AHMED KAZIM
PRINCIPAL MANAGER ECONOMIC POLICY AND THE CHIEF AUDITOR/HEAD INVESTIGATION,
FOREIGN OPERATIONS/REMITTANCE,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (C.B.N)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:42 pm

Greetings!

Received: from [41.218.214.95] by web132404.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 18 Jul 2012 10:58:58 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1342605538.33205.YahooMailClassic@web132404.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 10:58:58 +0100 (BST)

Greetings!

I will start by introducing my self to you; I am Dr. James Acquah The present Chief Diplomat, United Nation Diplomatic Corps Commission and Investigation Panel Officer West Africa sub region. Based on the pronouncement in this investigation department, this office has been mandated to investigate the delivery of your Contract fund/Inheritance fund/Consignment, we wish to warn you against some taut because we have been informed that some taut are contacting you in respect to the collection of your consignment boxes that was long approved in your favor for delivery to you.

As a matter of fact we have been on these investigation assignments for some time cuddly known to no one but the Ghana Presidency and some top government officials and the United Nation Board of Directors who are in support of this investigation team to help stop fraudulent activities in Africa.

Although we have been able to come up with some good result about some people that have extorted money from you illegally and two consignment boxes where found indicating that you are the beneficiary suppose to be delivered to you but they was trying to divert them to Egypt before my men track them down on their way, and your contact was attach to the boxes this is the mean reason am contacting you now on how they can be delivered to you or if you can come down to Ghana to claim them yourself that will be nice also but we can deliver to your house.

you will personally help us by indicate any one who have illegally deal with you by writing back because we want to make sure your consignments get to you as soon as possible but we must surely deal and bring these names to book if only you will indicate correctly any of them.

The ones that are curt now are under investigation by the police and some of them have elope the country and note that if any of them is caught and find guilty he/she will be jailed for 25 years (twenty five years) as it is under the Degree 47 of the constitution of this time under section of criminal law.

Note: The only way you can get your goods back is by contacting the investigation teams hear in Accra Ghana . And this is the only office that have right to deliver or contact you in which You must deal directly with them and do what so ever you are asked to do because that is the only way you will achieve the success of the transaction.

We apologize on behalf of the President and the people of Ghana for any delay and lost this most have coursed you and promise that such things will not happen again. And if you are dealing with any one or you know any body who is dialing with any one of them regarding this consignments we urge you to stop, because you are taking a big risk and you never find your goods any where.

Finally, we are expecting to hear from you today
Thanks for your good understanding while we wait for your urgent response to this mail

Yours sincerely,
Dr. James Acquah.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:50 pm

YOUR PAYMENT OF US$950,000.00

Received: from 41.211.202.125
(SquirrelMail authenticated user johnbb@snsbay.com)
by webmail.snsbay.com with HTTP;
Wed, 18 Jul 2012 03:35:23 -0700
Message-ID: <ab3a576f67578555d50cd09001f869da.squirrel@webmail.snsbay.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 03:35:23 -0700
Subject: YOUR PAYMENT OF US$950,000.00
From: "Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)." <cbnnigeria678@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: cbn.bank33@yahoo.com

YOUR PAYMENT OF US$950,000.00
TELEGRAM: CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
FROM THE DESK OF: GOV. SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI
SECURITY CODE{082XX10}
VICTORIA ISLAND , LAGOS- NIGERIA.

ATTN;BENEFICIARY,

This is to inform you that the Nigerian Government have approved the sum
of US$950,000.00 {NINE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS} which is
your Compensation Payment.

Please kindly forward these details to us:-

Your Full Name............
Telephone and Fax Numbers..............
Your Home or Office Address...................
Your Age & Occupation.....................................

We will give you further details as soon as we hear from you.

Yours in Service
Gov. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.
Executive Governor,
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:55 pm

GOOD DAY

Received: from [197.255.169.162] by web190204.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 18 Jul 2012 21:05:05 SGT
Message-ID: <1342616705.70286.YahooMailClassic@web190204.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 21:05:05 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: mariadiaz494@yahoo.com

Greetings,
I know you would be surprised to read from someone relatively unknown to you.Apart from being surprised you may be skeptical and refuse to reply back to me as one needs to be very careful due to the invasion of the internet world in recent times by dishonest people who are nothing but scammers.Most of these scams is about requesting for money to be sent to a supposed partner who is usually the originator of the transaction.But this is a different case as I will never request for money from you neither will you be sending any money to me for any reason.It is important to let you know that all I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I will be able to work with you only if you are willing to guarantee me your sincerity and honesty which is a basic foundation for mutual trust. However,at the same time,I must say that I am very uncomfortable sending this message to you without knowing if you would misconstrue its
importance and possibly decides to go public.I would therefore be holding back certain information for security reasons until you have found the time to visit both the BBC and VOA news websites below to enable you have a historical insight into what I intend sharing with you,believing that it would be of your desired interest one way or the other.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm
With the hope that you have visited the above news sites,I like to inform you that I am one of the privilege US army officers who were involved in counting and safe-keeping of the stashed funds reported in the BBC News story. My name is Maria Diaz,a member of the U.S. ARMY USARPAC Medical Team,currently in the process of service disengagement from Iraq.I was one of the five officers questioned by military authorities as also reported in that news story.Since the war has just officially ended I would like to share some information about my personal experience and the role I played under the U.S 1st Armored which was at the fore-front of the war in Iraq.
I have kept some of the boxes containing the stashed cash,waiting to be moved out of Iraq to a Private Security Company for safe keeping.I will be vivid and very explicit in my next message but before I do so I will appreciate your sending me an email confirming that you have visited the site and that you have understood my intentions.This is to enable us discuss in a more clarifying manner to the best of your understanding,bearing in mind that the essence of this message is strictly for mutual benefit for both of us and nothing more.The amount involved is very huge but I rather duel more on the issue of your acceptance to collaborate with me,your capability handle it at your end,trust & honesty and reliability without which we cannot succeed.I do assure you that we both stand to gain enormously from the expected collaboration if we both exhibit total commitment desired for the success of a transaction of this nature.
What it takes for us to commence immediately is a response email from you to me confirming that you have visited the above news sites and that you have understood my intentions.Then also provide me with just your full names and contact address,your age and profession/occupation for consideration to enable me give you more info and details.Let us communicate through only email for now with the assurance from me that we shall speak on phone when the time comes.I will await your thoughts via my email address.( mariadiaz494@yahoo.com )
Thanks
Capt Maria Diaz
mariadiaz494@yahoo.com
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:59 pm

Attn:YOUR PAYMENT PIN CODE, Pin Code No: 55674 {VERY CAREFULLY}

Received: from [197.255.62.110] by web29502.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 18 Jul 2012 14:10:46 BST
Message-ID: <1342617046.4494.YahooMailClassic@web29502.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 14:10:46 +0100 (BST)

OFFICE OF THE SENATE HOUSE

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT

(RESOLUTION PANEL ON CONTRACT PAYMENT)

IKOYI

Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB Your ref:

ATTN: Beneficiary,

We, the entire members of the Federal House of Senate, on behalf of the Federal Republic of Nigerian Government, Under the auspices of the civilian Head of State, President Jonathan Good-luck and the Governor of Central Bank Of Nigeria , Dr. Sanusi Lamido held a meeting last week concerning payment , both foreign and local contractors and some inheritance funds.

On going through files yesterday, we discovered that your file was dumped untreated, so at this juncture, we apologize for the delay of your payment and please stop communicating with any office now and attention to the appointed office below for you to receive your payment
accordingly .

Now your new Payment Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No : 339331 , Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No : 103 , Released Code No: 0763; Immediate Telex confirmation No: -1114433 ; Secret Code No: XXTN013 ,Having received these vital payment number , therefore You are qualified now to received and confirm Your payment with

the Federal Government of Nigeria immediately within 24hrs .

Now you are directed to contact the Office of the Paymaster General Federal Republic of Nigeria Dr. Rex Johnson immediately so that he will pay you and fax you the payment Copy Slip and also you should reconfirm your banking Details , this is to avoid mistake while transferring your

Overdue payment to you today .

Contact Person: Mr.Grace.Nnana; Email: mrs_gracennana@yahoo.co.uk

Contact her now and inform her that you received an email from The Federal House of Senate Federal Republic of Nigeria , Instructing you to write him for immediate release of your fund and forward your Details to his office to avoid transfer mistake.

NOTE: We have mounted our security network to monitor every in-coming call , if we still find out that you are still dealing with all those fraudsters that have been frustrating our efforts and defrauding beneficiaries, We shall stop and cancel your payment immediately

Best Regards

DR. DAVID.MARK

SENATE PRESIDENT

( Federal Republic of Nigeria )
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:01 pm

ATTENTION MY DEAR

Received: from 41.138.89.39
(SquirrelMail authenticated user admin@nieuwlandfeed.com)
by nieuwlandfeed.com with HTTP;
Wed, 18 Jul 2012 09:51:40 -0400 (EDT)
Message-ID: <20114.41.138.89.39.1342619500.squirrel@nieuwlandfeed.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 09:51:40 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: ATTENTION MY DEAR
Reply-To: diamonbplc776@hotmail.com

Attn:

This is to inform you that we have arranged your payment of $4.800, 000.00
with the management of Diamond Bank P.L.C foreign payment department for
the transfer of your fund to your choice of Bank in your country without
any further delay since you was un able to receive your fund through
cheque as we agreed, Now The agreement is to transfer your fund into your
choice of bank through Diamond Bank database, this will enable you receive
$4,800.000.00usd. The said amount will be programmed in your name and
favor in foreign payment department of diamond bank database this will
only cost you $187.00.usd and your money will be ready to be transfer in
to your bank account the reason for the fee is for the renewal of your
file for immediate transfer of your total fund. Therefore You are hereby
advised to contact diamond bank P.L.C for your payment On this address
below without any further delay: e-mail( diamonbplc776@hotmail.com )tell
phone: +234-7066472205 in addition you are also to fill your full
information in the space provided for you below.

Contact person:

Your full name.........

Your bank information…………

Yo, ur Country...........
Your address.........
Your phone number and your fax.......

A copy of your international passport/ driver license.............
Occupation.........

Thank you.
Yours faithful,
Mr.Steven Wigan.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:02 pm

Hello Dear,

Received: from 197.255.169.162
(SquirrelMail authenticated user vallera)
by mail5.guate.net.gt with HTTP;
Wed, 18 Jul 2012 08:58:33 -0500
Message-ID: <875e90f7b6ac12213d0b7537f15b4e71.squirrel@mail5.guate.net.gt>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 08:58:33 -0500
Subject: Hello Dear,
Reply-To: douglas_inter2000@yahoo.com

Sir
Please don't be embarrased by this very email message as we have not
communicated with each other before. This message is in respect to your
unclaimed contract fund. Note sir, I have studiously gone through the
details of your contract claim affairs which you have not been able to
actualize despite frantic and concerted efforts made till date but all to
no avail. Having said this, I have the temerity using this very medium to
inform you that the only militating factor which suppose to be the
fundamental thing your representatives suppose to address and resolve was
not harmoinized thereby leaving the vacuum unfilled. Suffice to note sir,
For the past 2 months, Me and my partner, We have been trying to
ascertain the basic reason why you have still not received the fund.
Having been on it tenaciously and diligently, We have come to discover/
realize the main issue that has been the bane of stumbling block which
your nrepresentatives were unable to resolve because of personalities
involved and fear. Frankly asnd bluntly speaking, It is very difficult to
decode this impeding factor. Right now, We have worked out the modalities
and logistics on how best to go about following and implementing due
contract payment process to actualize the fund within the confines and
tenets of govenment stipulated guiding rules, regulations and extant laws.
Given by wittingly, premise and propriety. This efficacious and result
oriented driven inimitable arrangement on ground that is well predicated
and premeditated geared towards bringing the transaction to fruition