Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 6

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 6

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:12 pm

INFORMATION ON YOUR PAYMENT VALUED AT $9.5 MILLION

Received: from [196.29.210.38] (port=20683 helo=User)
by 14.mx.freenet.de with esmtpa (ID gerd-arnold@freenet.de) (port 587) (Exim 4.76 #1)
id 1SrWjo-0000SU-6N; Wed, 18 Jul 2012 18:04:32 +0200
Reply-To: <ambassadorterence-usanigx@live.com>

DEAR SIR,

WE HAVE PROGRAMMED YOUR PAYMENT VALUED AT $9.5 MILLION VIA AN ATM CREDIT CARD METHOD.YOU ARE HEREBY ADVICED TO FORWARD YOUR DIRECT PHONE AND MAILING ADDRESS TO US FOR EXPEDITION OF ACTION.

REGARDS,

MR TERENCE P MCCULLEY
USA ENVOY TO NIGERIA.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:13 pm

Confidential Business Proposal

Received: from [41.138.104.110] by web171005.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 18 Jul 2012 17:56:42 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1342630602.32237.YahooMailClassic@web171005.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 17:56:42 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: saamiomar@voila.fr

Dear Friend,
Confidential Business Proposal

Please this is important and very urgent i have an urgent transaction of $10.6 million usd to transfer to your nominated account, I am Mr Saami Omar an Auditor, with Accounting Department,BANQUE ATLANTIQUE here in OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO.

Aftergoing through some old files in the records, I discovered that if I do not remit this money out urgently the money will go into our Bank treasure as an Abandoned fund. The owner of this account unfortunately died in the plane crash of Union Transport Africains Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin republic on the december 25,2003.

No other person knows about this account or any thing concerning it,the account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that his company does not know anything about this account and the amount involved is (USD 10.6 MILLION) Ten million Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars.

I want to transfer the (USD 10.6 MILLION) Ten million Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars into a safe foreigners account abroad, but I don't know any foreigner, I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money can not be approved to a local bank here, but can only be approved to any foreign account because the money is in US dollars and the former owner of the account is a foreigner too.

I know that this message will come to you as a surprise as we don't know our selves before,but be rest assure that this is life time business for both of us even for our generation to come,With believe in God that you will never let me down in this business.

You are the only person that I have contacted in this business, so please reply urgently so that I will inform you the next step to take urgently, Send also your private telephone and fax number I want us to meet face to face or sign a binding agreement to bind us together so that you can receive this money into a foreign account or any account of your choice where the fund will be safe. I will fly to your country for withdrawal and sharing and other investments I am contacting you because of the need to involve a foreigner with foreign account and foreign beneficiary.

I need your full co-operation to make this work fine because the management is ready to approve this fund to any foreigner who has correct information about this account, which I will feed you with, if you are able and with capability to handle such amount in strict confidence and trust according to my instructions and advice for our mutual benefit,

I need truthful person in this business because I don't want to make mistake I need your strong assurance and trust. With my position now in the office I will transfer this money to any foreign reliable account, which you can provide with assurance that this money will be intact pending my physical arrival in your country for sharing.

I want to remaind you that your share has been carculated at 35% of the total sum. I'am waiting for your urgent reply so that i will give you more information about this deal.

With regards,
Mr Saami Omar
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:15 pm

Urgent Response Please

Reply-To: kricky300@voila.fr

Hello

Compliment of the day to you, I know my contact with you may be surprising since we have not meet considering the fact that I sourced your email contact through the internet in search of trusted person who can help and secure this fund for our Benefit.

My name is Mr. Kasimy Ricky, I am sending this brief letter to solicit your partnership to transfer $5.5million US Dollars to your account. I shall send you more information and procedures when I receive a positive response from you through my private email address(kricky300@voila.fr) and your phone number is needed for Urgent communication.

Mr.Kasimy Ricky
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:28 pm

GLÜCKWUNSCH!!!!!!!!

Received: from [90.175.131.25] (port=52684 helo=User)
by v-27-120-109-143.ub-freebit.net with esmtpa (Exim 4.77)
(envelope-from <elbonolotto@gmail.com>)
id 1SrYP0-0008Is-Du; Thu, 19 Jul 2012 02:51:11 +0900
Reply-To: <diamantesec@madrid.com>

EL BONO LOTTO BONANZA INT'L. LOTTERY PROGRAMME
C\ CAPITAN HAYA, 53 MADRID (ESPAСA).
VOM SCHREIBTISCH VON VICE PRESIDENT INTERNATIONAL
PROMOTION / PREISVERLEIHUNG
REF NO:NNF/114407/EU/ 12.
BATCH NO:007142-0
PRIZE CLAIM TRACK NO:FX014401
FILE NO: ATT-157-K7-14.
18/07/2012

Achtung: Begьnstigter

GEWINNBENACHRICHTIGUNG

Wir sind erfreut, Sie zu informieren, das Sie ein glucklicher
Gewinner vom internationalem el bono lotto bonanza lottery
Spielprogramms sind das am 06/07/2012, abgehalten wurde. Wir
Sind sehr glucklich Sie ALS einen der Gewinner zu benachrichtigen
das Ihr Name mit der Kartenseriennummer ubereinstimmte:
134-03650116-211 und die Stempfelzahl: 51225-0 gekauft durch Ihren Bearbeitungsagenten von den Kosten von zwei Euro, hat folglich den preis in der 2. Kategorie mit den Gewinnzahlen: 04-18-32-40-41-46.gewonnen Wir Entschuldigungen fьr die spдte benachrichtigung, da es zu Verwechslungen von Namen und Adressen kam..Aber Sie Sind fьr einen Pauschalbetrag von 1,200,000.00Ђ (EINE MILLIONEN ZWEI HUNDERT TAUSEND EUROS) in bar ausgesucht worden die, Sicherheitszahl lautet:ATT-157-K7-14. Dies ist von einem gesamt Geldpreis von 16,200,000.00Ђ (Sechzehn Millionen zweihunderttausend) warden geteilt unter den 11 Internationalen Gewinnern in dieser Kategorie.

Fur Ihren Anspruch bitte Kontakt zu nehmen mit, HERRN Edward Leblanc, Auslдndischer Betriebemanager der DIAMANTE SICHERHEITSFIRMA S.A.
Tel: +34-602-414-240 ,Email:diamantesec@madrid.com fьr die Verarbeitung und die Geldьberweisung von Ihrem siegreichem Gewinn. Zu Ihrer Erinnerung alle Preisgelder Sind nicht spдter als bis zum 02/08/ 2012 beanspruchbar.

Anmerkungen: Um unnцtige Verspдtungen und Komplikationen zu vermeiden, erinnern Sie sich bitte, bei jeder Korrespondenz mit Ihrem Beabeitungsagenten Ihre Sicherheitszahl zu erlautern.. Und die von Ihnen zu bezahlenden 5% Ihres Gewinnes an den Fond Ihres Bearbeitungsagenten, nachdem Sie Ihren Gewinn erhalten haben. Weiter gibt es irgendeine Дnderung Ihrer Adresse, informieren Sie Ihren Bearbeitungsagenten sobald wie mцglich.Am Kopfende haben Sie das Verarbeitungsformular, das fur die bearbeitng Ihres Gewinnes gebraucht wird. Viele Glьckwьnsche noch einmal von allen Mitarbeitern unserer Abteilung und wir freuen uns Sie als einen ,Teil von unserem INTERNATIONALEN BEFЦRDERUNGS PROGRAMMS zu begrussen.

MIT FREUNDLICEHN GRUSSEN UND AUFRICHTIG
Don Fernadez Perez A.
(Promotion Director)

BITTE VOLLENDEN Sie DAS BEFESTIGTE ABRECHNUNGSFORMULAR UNTEN UND SCHICKEN Sie ЬBER E-MAIL: + diamantesec@madrid.com

REFERENCE NO:_______________ BATCH NO: _______________

CLAIM TRACK:________________FILE NO: __________________

NAME: ___________________FAMILIENNAME:_________________

ADRESSE:_______________________________________________

STADT: ________________PLZ: ____________LAND: __________

GEB: DATUM: __________________BERUF:____________________

FESTNETZ TEL.NR: _______________________________________

MOBILETELEFON NR: ___________________FAX: _______________

NAECHSTE VERWANTEN:________________EMAIL:__________________

SIGNATURE:_________________________DATE____________________

El bono lotto ist eine staatlich zugelassenen Lotterie-Service-Agentur, die seit Marketing hat nationale Lotterien nach Ьbersee Abonnenten fьr mehr als 23 Jahren. Als Makler im Auftrag der Lottospieler in der Welt, macht es mцglich O.S.A.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:04 am

THIS IS URGENT FOR WESTERN UNION TRANSFER

Attn: Dear Patriotic Customer.

I am (Dr. Brown Kojo) by name from Western Union Money Transfer Accra
Ghana- Lome Togo Branch (Eco Bank The Pan Africa Bank) I am sending
this mail to you due to the information we receive from the (FBI)
Federal Bureau of Investigation over there in Lagos State Nigeria,
that you have been dealing with the wrong Organization over here in
Ghana, Togo, Benin, and even Liberia, that I was why I was send from
our head Office over there in Nigeria to our Branch Office over here
in Accra Ghana-Lome Togo Branch to come and head this branch as the
Regional Manager to our Bank in Ghana & Togo because of the rate of
impersonators and imposter who are using the name of our Bank to fraud
innocent people like you who do not know the right people to work
with.

However I was giving the mandate by the Federal Government of the
Republic of Nigeria (President Good Luck Jonathan) to effect the
transfer of all Foreign Beneficiary funds in our Bank here in Ghana to
them in their various country, so when I check our Official file I
fine out that you are having the sum of 5Million United State
Dollars with us, so I would want you to send us your Bank Account to
enable us effect the transfer of your funds from our Bank here to you
over there in your country or you can better still send to us (5)
names which you would want us to use in sending the first
25.000Dollars to you bit by bit via Western Union Money Transfer or
via Bank to Bank transfer to your personal Bank Account in your
country which ever way you will want it to be transfer to you, so you
are advise to send us (5) different names which you would want us to
send you the first set of the money via Western Union so that you can
pick it up from any Western Union Outlet closer to your house once I
have effect the payment and send you the payment information which you
will use in picking up the money from the Western Union Outlet nearer
to you.

So you are advice to send us the 5names which you want us to use in
sending you the first set of the money to you via Western Union Money
Transfer to enable you pick it up by today as soon as we have effect
the payment and send you the payment information.

I shall stop here, I look forward to hearing from you soon with the
names which you would want us to use in sending the first
25.000Dollars to you for pick up which after we shall effect another
25.000Dollars to you until we have transfer all your money in our Bank
here to you over there in your country.
Thanks for your understanding.

Sincerely.

Dr. Brown Kojo.
Western Union Foreign Remittance Manager.
+233572380330
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:55 pm

Re: Immediate Delivery of Your US$25M Consignments to Your Door-Step

Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO wsmail.webself.it) (94.141.21.58)
by mta1388.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 18 Jul 2012 20:34:29 -0700
Received: from villales by wsmail.webself.it with local (Exim 4.77)
(envelope-from <villales@wsmail.webself.it>)
id 1Sq5Eu-000Fbk-S8
Subject: Re: Immediate Delivery of Your US$25M Consignments to Your Door-Step
X-PHP-Script: www.villaales.it/wp-content/themes/inst ... he/cll.php for 82.128.83.96
From: Diplomatic Service Unit Ghana <drwaltersmike@diplomats.com>
Reply-To: drwaltersmike23@gmail.com

DIPLOMATIC SERVICE UNIT
Mission Building
High Street, Osu-Re:
Accra - Ghana
Our Ref: RG-NG/DSU/AGH/12

ATTN: BENEFICIARY,

RE-NOTIFICATION OF YOUR INHERITANCE FUNDS DELIVERY OF US$25M

This unit has been setup by West Africa Foreign Payment Panel in agreement with the Ghanaian government here in the Diplomatic Liaison Office, Accra-Ghana West African Sub-Region to effect quick payments to their entire approved foreign beneficiary

Therefore in consonant with the mandate given to me regarding the delivery of the fund, you are now requested to forward the below stated information urgently, so as to enable me commence an immediate processing of my Entry Particulars that will cover the delivery of your consignments.

1. Your Full Name and current contact address where the fund will be delivered.
2. The nearest International Airport .
3. Your Mobile telephone and fax number
4. Your Company and position

Note: These particulars should be forwarded immediately to enhance a quick conclusion of this exercise, hence the West Africa Foreign Contract Payment Panel has taken care of my Air Ticket/BTA and Insurance Coverage’s in the course of delivering the fund. At your request, I will also accompany you to your bank to assist and coordinate in the lodging of the funds into your account. All legal documents which you will endorse for receiving your payment from me has been issued by the Government and are sealed in the boxes which I will forward the copies to you as soon as I receive your response.

Further information on the mode of our operations will be released to you as soon as you respond to this message for confirmations of your readiness to receive the fund. Our urgent action will definitely depend on your swift response to this matter.

ALL THE DELIVERY DOCUMENTS THAT WILL BE ISSUED BY GHANA GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN PAID BY THE PRESIDENCY.

Best regards,

DR. WALTERS MIKE
Head, (Diplomatic Service Unit)
Accra-Ghana
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:55 pm

RE: THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER, CALL ME ON +234-7080775207

Received: from [41.138.175.231] by web132405.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 19 Jul 2012 06:10:26 BST
Message-ID: <1342674626.46812.YahooMailClassic@web132405.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 06:10:26 +0100 (BST)

Director: Key Tested Telex Wire Transfer Department,
Central Bank of Nigeria
Tinubu Squre – Lagos
Tel: +234-7080775207

Attn: US$12.5M Inheritance Funds Beneficiary,

RE: THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER, CALL ME ON +234-7080775207

I am delighted to contact you on a private note based on your claim to your contract/inheritance Fund sum of US$12.5Million, which has been programmed for transfer into your designated bank account through my department. I am here by apologizing to you for the delay in releasing this fund into your account, which was as a result of your inability to sign the original copies of your fund release order documents with our bank. Your so-called partners in Nigeria who introduced you into this transaction refuse to tell you the transfer procedure because of the money they are extorting from you.

Your Nigerian partners approached me that they want me to present you as a beneficiary of this fund as it was an OVER-INVOICING made when they are awarding inheritance fund to foreign firms. So after the negotiation, on my acceptance to assist them to transfer the fund into your account, they forwarded all your banking particulars to me for onward transfer.

As soon as I made some fruitful effort to complete the fund transfer processing into our bank central transfer swift board, read for final transfer of the fund into your account and i instructed them to inform you to come over to our bank to sign the original copies of your fund release order documents which will empower me to make the transfer of your fund into your account and send you the copy of the transfer confirmation slip without any delay.

Your partners deviated from my directives and decided to go through the International Remittance Department/ATM/CASH PAYMENT DIPLOMATIC and CHECK, at my back and MAKE A CHANGE OF YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS in other to disappoint you and received the fund illegal through the back door without duly signed the legal fund transfer documents, also not knowing that the International remittance Department is also under my control.

Then I got the knowledge of their evil plans i proved their illicit efforts abortive. That is why for sometimes you have been pursuing this payment, spending unnecessary funds to some fraudulent individuals in Nigeria and outside Nigeria who claimed to be in charge to release your fund without you receiving your fund.
\
I want to re-emphasis to you that your fund is still with me and under my control. Now with my whole heart I have made up my mind and decided to contact you personally and make it know and clear to you the reason why you have not receive your fund up till now and the fund is still floating in your name waiting for duly signing of the proper documentation and claim by you as a rightful beneficiary of the fund.

My dear, the truth of the matter is that the central bank of Nigeria management will not let my office transfer your fund into your account without you signing the original copies of your fund release order documents with our bank, so if you convince with these mail i wish to receive your fund, kindly get back to immediately and let us discuss on you can sign the original copies of your fund release order documents with our bank.

Be rest assured that as soon you sign the documents your fund will be transfer into your account without any kind of delay and i am give you this 100% assurance because i am the director in charge of all foreign payment. As you are responding to this email do include your direct telephone number where you can be reach and do not fail to call me as you read this mail for more details.

I am aware that some fraudulent individuals have been impersonating my name and office to contact you and other funds inheritance as reported by the Central Bank of Nigeria authorities. I advised you that henceforth, you should suspend any dealings from any group of person(s) either from the CBN or any other financial institution Para stators in Nigeria or overseas that might be contacting you in this purpose and Endeavor to keep this information confidential until we finalize this transaction.

Also on no account must you contact these partners any more, this is for my own safety and for the security of your fund. Because they will not stop at any length to getting this fund. And on no account must you let them know of my contact with you Please. reply this message urgently and call me on my confidential Tel +234-7080775207, as soon as you received this mail. While waiting for your favorable response.

God bless you.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Patrick Agu,
Director: Key Tested Telex Wire Transfer Department,
Central Bank of Nigeria
NB: Sorry, I couldn’t use my official memo to write you due to the confidentiality of this transaction, but will be used in other communication during the transfer.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:57 pm

Re: AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK

Received: from [82.128.0.220] by web194702.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 19 Jul 2012 14:56:13 SGT
Message-ID: <1342680973.30665.YahooMailClassic@web194702.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 14:56:13 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: afdb_bank11@mail.kz

AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
Nigeria Country Office (NGFO)
Plot 813, Lake Chad Crescent District, Abuja, Nigeria
TEL: + 234- 7088079297
Our ref: Afb/RS/ACC/008775436

How are you today? Hope that all is well with you. Please, it might interest you to know that your payment is ready through master card delivery system. We have notify you several times regarding to this situation but you never for ones try to abide with our instructions, which we told you that it will cost you just $350 dollars only for the delivery of the master card to your address. But we have realized that you’re on the sick bed for long time as stipulated by your doctor.

However, today two women came from u.s.a (rose junta and Michel Jordan), claiming that they are your representative to claim the master card on your behalf. They presented a power of attorney and doctor’s report grating them the right to pick the master card on your behalf base on your present condition of health, which denies you the right to travel for a long journey. But, by the ethics of our job, we need to verify if you’re the one that authorized them to claim the master card from our office, because they are about to pay necessary fees required. We are on our final processing agreement. Therefore, we need to hear from you soonest, before we can finalize the whole thing. As soon as we confirmed from you, we will not hesitate to hand over the master card to them. Your urgent reply is needed as soon as possible or you can call me urgently on my direct line below.

n/b if your fine kindly reply and reconfirm your address and phone number because they presented different information’s.

Thanks for your cooperation
DR, JIM PETERS
Director of atm card/ktt department (afdb)
Tel: +234- 7088079297
Email: admin@afdngr.org
Efax:+448435240660
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:58 pm

Attention Beneficiary your urgent cal and email reply is needed

Attention Beneficiary,
I write to inform you that your overdue payment files of
usd$12.5million united state dollars was forwarded to me this morning
Citi Bank of London for immediate payment and the fun will be in your
bank account on before 24hrs because it has been credited in our
online bank and a new online account has been set up this morning in
your favour.

sir you are hereby advice to urgently reconfirm the information bellow
because many banking information was attach to this files and you are
advice to reconfirm your direct contact to avoid a mistake in
crediting of your fund the required information are follows?

A. your full name____________________Telephone/fax #

B. your full address______city___________state___________country___________postal
code__________

All your account and transfer information will forward to you
immediately we receive the above information and you will re-transfer
your fund to your nominated bank account. call me on my direct
telephone number ++44 704 578 1273

Yours truly,
Mr.John Adams, Director Foreign payment Unit

Attention Beneficiary your urgent cal and email reply is needed
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:58 pm

Dear Friend

Received: from 178.209.52.36
(SquirrelMail authenticated user prodipakusd)
by staff.usd.ac.id with HTTP;
Thu, 19 Jul 2012 15:26:38 +0700 (WIT)
Message-ID: <2153.178.209.52.36.1342686398.squirrel@staff.usd.ac.id>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 15:26:38 +0700 (WIT)
Subject: Dear Friend
Reply-To: leroysmitha@gmail.com

My name is Leroy smith I am a Canadian citizen based in the U.K. I am a
73years old man suffering from a long term illness. I have some funds of
the tune of (US$12,000,000.00) Twelve Million United State Dollars and I
need a very honest and God fearing man person from outside the country
that will use the funds for God’s work and charity projects. I have vowed
to contribute this fund to promote humanity. I found your email I..D from
the internet and I decided to contact you. If you feel you have the burden
for humanity and will desire to change their fortune through this fund
don’t hesitate to contact me. I will send my personal details and the
funds to you. You can contact me via this Email Address:
leroysmitha@gmail.com
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.