Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 6

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 6

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:36 pm

Dear Friend,

Dear Friend,
I am Mr. Fredrick Cumaji a Staff and Manager with the ECO BANK Nigerian Plc.

I wish to make this contact with you in regard to this secret issue I
wish to share with you.
I have one of my customer who was among those that died in the June
3rd DANA AIR Crash In Nigeria, please he have an account with my
branch which I am the account officer and the account has no person
as the next of kin.

I wish to use your name as the next of kin to this account so that the
funds can be transferred into your account. Some of the bank
documents shall be provided as soon as you show your interest.

Please if you are not interested don’t forward this mail to anyone
else, contact me through this email below and I shall get back to
you.

Please keep this matter secret to your self. Furthermore, we shall
discuss terms in your next reply to this mail.

Best regard,
Mr. Fredrick Cumaji.
Email: fredrickcumaji@yahoo.com
fredriickcumaji@gmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:37 pm

RE: FINAL REMINDER OR TERMINATION PROCESS COMMENCES. !

X-Originating-IP: [69.72.243.138]
Authentication-Results: mta1246.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=msn.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=msn.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO server.missinternetworld.com) (69.72.243.138)
by mta1246.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 07 Jul 2012 03:05:22 -0700
Received: from bileti by server.missinternetworld.com with local (Exim 4.69)
(envelope-from <bileti@server.missinternetworld.com>)
id 1Sn6B5-0001eV-6U
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 06:54:23 -0400
From: "PRESIDENCY FCT ABUJA." <drgoodluckjonathan@msn.com>
Reply-To: dr.goodluck.e.jonathan@windowslive.com

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
EXECUTIVE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT
ASO ROCK VILLA, GARKI ABUJA
EMAIL: dr.goodluck.e.jonathan@windowslive.com

Our Ref: FGN/SEN/PRE/2012
Date 6th JULY. 2012

ATTN: ALL APPROVED BENEFICIARIES/CONTRACTORS/INHERITORS.

IT HAS COME TO MY KNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR NAME IS NOT IN THE LIST OF BENEFICIARIES WHO HAVE OFFICIALLY RECEIVED PAYMENT UNDER THE WORLD BANK/IMF/UNITED NATIONS DEDUCTION PAYMENT PROCESS.

THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF CBN MR. SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI SUBMITTED THIS LIST ON MONDAY 30TH JUNE 2012 AND I WAS A BIT SUSPICIOUS AS YOUR NAME WAS INCLUDED IN THE CBN PAYMENT SCHEDULE FOR FIRST QUARTER PAYMENT OF 2012, I WILL APPRECIATE AN EARLY UP DATE FROM YOU AS TO WHY YOU DID NOT RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT.

CONSIDERING MY BUSY SCHEDULE AND THE ON GOING SECURITY PROBLEMS IN NIGERIA AT THE MOMENT I WILL REQUEST YOU CALL ME ON MY DIRECT PHONE LINE +234-80-22768909 DULY SET FOR THIS PURPOSE SO I CAN ATTEND TO YOUR FILE, EMAIL OR FAX. WHEN I AM IN A MEETING I WILL NOT ATTEND TO YOUR CALL SO YOU WILL HAVE TO CALL AGAIN. TO HELP ME GET TO THE ROOT OF THIS MATTER I WILL DEMAND YOU STATE THE DETAILS OF YOUR PAYMENT OUTSTANDING, BE IT CONTRACT OR INHERITANCE.

FINALLY, IN MY CONSIDERATION OF THE NEW CBN PAYMENT ACT I WILL REQUEST YOU INDICATE YOUR CHOICE OF PAYMENT. MOST BENEFICIARIES FROM THE UNITED STATES ARE REQUESTING FOR THE ATM VISA CARD PAYMENT IN VIEW OF HOME LAND SECURITY, IRS. YOUR PAYMENT FILE IS NOW UNDER MY CUSTODY HENCE YOU MUST DROP EVERY OTHER COMMUNICATION FOR A BETTER UNDERSTANDING.

BEST PERSONAL REGARDS,

DR. GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN.
PRESIDENT FRN ABUJA FCT.

CC: Central Bank of Nigeria {CBN}
Federal Ministry of Finance {FMF}
Federal Ministry of Justice {FMJ}
FEDERAL HOUSE OF SENATE {FRN}

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION The information contained in this message, and any attachments, are or may be privileged and/or confidential and protected from disclosure and may also be covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521. If the recipient of this message is not the intended recipient or authorized to receive this information for the addressee, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please delete it from your computer immediately.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:57 pm

ATTN. SIR,PLEASE DID YOU SEND MR ROBERTO BOSCHI FROM SWITZERLAND TO COME AND PICK UP YOUR FUNDS FROM ME,URGENT REPLY AND THANKS.

Received: from [41.155.12.150] by web65803.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 07 Jul 2012 14:04:33 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1341695073.758.YahooMailClassic@web65803.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 14:04:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: Paymaster General <minoffinance_nig_paymastergen@yahoo.com>

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
TINUBU SQUARE,VICTORIA ISLAND,
LAGOS-NIGERIA
[OFFICE OF THE ACCOUNTANT GENERAL OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA)

CONTRACT #: MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009,
Swift Code: BPH KPL PK,
A/C#: 32780612669g8
AMOUNT: ($15.5 MILLION,U.S.D,PART PAYMENT)

FROM ; DR ADAMS.B.UZOR,
ATTN: HONOURABLE CONTRACTOR,OVERDUE INHERITANCE FUNDS.
DIRECT PAYMENT VIA FEDERATION ACCOUNT NO
ZBPLC/270/LGSN/X6/09.
website fmf.gov.ng

ATTN. SIR/MA,

WE WRITE TO ENQUIRE FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE SENT SOMEBODY
FROM SWITZERLAND MR ROBERTO BOSCHI AND SOME NIGERIA
REPRESENTATIVE TO THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN) TO
MAKE CLAIM ON YOUR BEHALF.

THREE DAYS AGO AT ABOUT 10.00 AM NIGERIA TIME, MR
BOSCHI AND YOUR NIGERIAN REPRESENTATIVES CAME TO THE
BANK SAYING THAT YOU HAVE SENT THEM TO MAKE CLAIM ON
YOUR BEHALF ON YOUR CONTRACT FUNDS. I INITIALLY
INSTRUCTED FOR THE RELEASE OF THE FUND TO THEM AS THEY
CAME WITH ALL OBLIGATORY DOCUMENTS, BUT ON CROSS
CHECKING YOUR CONTRACT FILE, I DISCOVERED THAT THE
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER THEY PRESENTED WAS DIFFERENT FROM
YOUR OWN BANK ACCOUNT AND THE BENEFICARY OF THE
ACCOUNT THEY BROUGHT IS CHANGORI AND CHANGORI THAT'S
MAKE US TO SUSPECT THEM, WHICH WAS A SERIOUS MATTER IN
THE BANK AND WE HAVE GIVEN A MANDATE TO RELEASE THIS
FUND TO YOU BY THE PRESIDENCY.

I HAVE DEEMED IT NECESSARY TO CONTACT YOU AND
ASCERTAIN THE TRUE POSITION IN OTHER TO AVOID
REMITTING THESE FUNDS INTO A WRONG ACCOUNT.

COULD YOU PLEASE CONTACT THE UNDERSIGNED THROUGH THE EMAIL,TO
CONFIRM MATTERS BEFORE WE START TAKING LEGAL ACTION
BUT IF THEY ARE FROM YOU, KINDLY GIVE THEM THE POWER
OF ATTORNEY FOR THE PAYMENT OF THE CONTRACT FUNDS INTO
THE SWITZERLAND ACCOUNT UBS AG BANKING SWITZERLAND.

YOU SHOULD NOTE THAT BY THE AUTHORITIES OF THE
PRESIDENCY, AND IN LINE WITH THE ENABLING DECREE OF
512 “A” IN CONSULTATION WITH THE RELEVANT BODIES; THE
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN), THE NATIONAL ECONOMIC
INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE (NEIC) AND THE FEDERAL MINISTRY
OF FINANCE (FMF), WE HAVE RESOLVED THAT ALL OVERDUE
CONTRACT PAYMENTS BE RELEASED THIS QUARTER IN ABSOLUTE
OBEDIENCE TO THE I.M.F AND WORLD BANK MANDATORY
CONDITIONALITIES OF SERVICE TO OUR FOREIGN CAPITAL
DEBTS.

BASED ON THIS, THIS OFFICE HAS BEEN MANDATED BY THE
PRESIDENCY TO HANDLE ALL PAYMENTS DUE TO FOREIGN
CONTRACTORS. YOU SHOULD THEREFORE DISREGARD ANY
CORRESPONDENCE THAT YOU MAY HAVE OR MAY COME TO YOU
FROM ANY OTHER DEPARTMENT SINCE YOUR PAYMENT HAS BEEN
CLEARED FOR RELEASE THROUGH UNION BANK PLC. THIS IS
IN LINE WITH THE GOVERNMENT DECISSION TO OFFSET ALL
OUSTANDING PAYMENTS VIA THE AUTHORIZED LOCAL BANK.
IN VIEW OF THESE, THE UNION BANK PLC HAVE RECEIVED
THE RIGHT OF MANDATE FROM THE GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA
THROUGH THE ASEX BANK TO EFFECT THE RELEASE OF
PAYMENTS CLEARED AT THE TERMINAL HEAD. YOU ARE
THEREFORE ADVISED TO REACH THE OPERATIONS MANAGER BILL
AND EXCHANGE FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPT, (CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA)
ON THE BELOW STATED CONTACT INFORMATION:
CONFIRM RECEIPT OF THIS EMAIL AND ACT ACCORDINGLY.

Finally, you are advised to get back to me immediately and thanks .

BEST REGARDS,
DR ADAMS.B.UZOR,
ACCOUNTANT GENERAL,FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
website fmf.gov.ng
TEL#,+234 8027086027
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:58 pm

£1,000.000.00

Received: from ac-besancon.fr (webmail63.ac-besancon.fr [195.221.85.231])
by avas1bis.ac-besancon.fr (Postfix) with ESMTP id 066DA4742E8;
Sat, 7 Jul 2012 16:21:04 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from [192.168.53.125] by webmail63.ac-besancon.fr (mshttpd);
Sat, 07 Jul 2012 15:21:04 +0100
From: 25 NANCRAY ECOLE PRIMAIRE <ecole.nancray@ac-besancon.fr>
Reply-To: barr.arthurtomesq22@hotmail.com

You won £1,000.000.00 from Microsoft/Yahoo email promo.Send Name,Address, Country. to Barrister.Arthur TOM at (barr.arthurtomesq22@hotmail.com) For claims of funds.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:27 pm

OUTCOME OF MEETING BETWEEN CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA(CBN)AND THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND(IMF)

cbnremittancedeptpayment121@gmail.com

HEAD FOREIGN PAYMENT DEPARTMENT
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
Federal Ministry Of Finance,Abuja-Nigeria
Our Ref-CBN/BD/PEMU/FGN/MIN/12

Compensation Beneficiary,

OUTCOME OF MEETING BETWEEN CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA(CBN)AND THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND(IMF)

The Central Bank of Nigeria in Conjunction With the International Monetary Fund (IMF is given out a compensation to victims of scam perpetrated by Nigeria scammers. ina board meeting held yesterday, your email address was nominated as one of the beneficiaries of this compensation scheme. your email address was selected as one of the 100 recipients to receive a compensation of Four million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollar as the first face of compensation beneficiaries. this project is inline with the CBN and IMF joint mandate to compensate victims of scam who have lost a lot of money to scammers in Nigeria.

for the release of your compensation funds, you will be required to provide the following details to us immediately for the transfer of your compensation funds to your home bank account

Name:
telephone Number:
Account Number:
Name of Bank:
Address of Bank:
Swift or Sort Code if any:
Country/State
Occupation/Age,sex:
Drivers license/Int Passport:

Your Compensation funds will be weird directly into your account once we receive these details Also you will be required to obtain an affidavit of claims which will be sent to to the transferring bank that will transfer your funds to you. the affidavit is necessary to prevent you from paying any other form of handling charges like taxes or for other transfer certificates the affidavit will cost you $155 and you are to make the payment to our account department via western union to speed up the process.

you are to make the payment of$155 to the officer in charge with details below

RECEIVER'S NAME: DESMOND JOHNSON
ADDRESS: LAGOS - NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION: ACT
ANSWER: FAST
AMOUNT: $155 USD
Amount:$155;
SendersName:..?;
MTCN Number:....?

You are to send the details of your account above and along side the payment details of the western union payment of $155 to us immediately so we can proceed with the transfer of your compensation funds. Once we receive your details, we will obtain the affidavit at once and proceed with the transfer of one millionUSA dollars to your account immediately. you are to provide these details so we can proceed.

Phone: +234 706 2045098
Mr. LAMIDO SANUSI
Central Bank Of Nigeria Governor.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:28 pm

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION FROM BANK OF AMERICA

X-Originating-IP: [103.11.74.3]
Authentication-Results: mta1207.mail.bf1.yahoo.com from=accountant.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=accountant.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO server42537x.masterweb.net) (103.11.74.3)
Subject: PAYMENT NOTIFICATION FROM BANK OF AMERICA
X-PHP-Script: coklatcake.com/wp-content/themes/twentyten/finish.php for 41.71.148.130

This is HTML source of message you composed. Do not modify here. To modify this message press HTML Messages Editor button.

FROM THE DESK OF:

MR.GREG BARNARD

DIRECTOR OF REMITTANCE DEPT

BANK OF AMERICA

1680 BROADWAY, NEW YORK,

N.Y 10019, USA.

EMAIL: info.boa.gov@accountant.com

PLEASE THIS IS AN OFFICIAL NOTICE FROM BANK OF AMERICA AND MUST BE TREATED AS URGENCY IT REQUIRED.

FROM THE RECORDS OF OUTSTANDING FOREIGN TRANSACTION DUE FOR PAYMENT WITH THE AFRICAN AUTHORITIES, YOUR NAME WAS DISCOVERED AS NEXT ON THE LIST OF THE OUTSTANDING TRANSACTION WHO HAVE NOT RECEIVED THEIR PAYMENTS.

DURING OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED ACCOUNT MAINTENANCE AND VERIFICATION PROCEDURES THIS YEAR 2010, WE HAVE DETECTED A SLIGHT ERROR IN YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION WITH THE AUTHORITIES. PLEASE VERIFY AND RECONFIRM TO THIS BANK YOUR CREDENTIALS IN ORDER TO AVOID REMITTING THE FUND TO A WRONG CHANNEL AS THE MISTAKE MIGHT BE DUE TO EITHER OF THE FOLLOWING REASONS:

1. A RECENT CHANGE IN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION (I.E. CHANGE OF ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER ETC ).

2. SUBMITTING INVALID INFORMATION DURING THE INITIAL TRANSACTION PROCESS.

3. AN INABILITY TO ACCURATELY VERIFY YOUR SELECTED OPTION OF PAYMENT DUE TO AN INTERNAL ERROR WITHIN OUR PROCESSORS.

THE PRESIDENT OF PARIS CLUB AND WORLD BANK HAS ORDERED OUR BANK TO CREDIT THE SUM OF US$60 MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT. NOTE THAT THIS BANK HAVE COMMERCE THE PROCESS OF YOUR BILL OF PAYMENT AND EVERY NECESSARY STEP CONCERNING THE IMMEDIATE REMITTANCE SHOULD BE CARRIED OUT WITHIN THE SHORTEST POSSIBLE TIME ONCE WE RECEIVED YOUR CREDENTIALS TO AVOID REMITTING THE FUND TO A WRONG CHANNEL.

kINDLY VERIFY AND RECONFIRM TO THIS OFFICE THE BELLOW REQUIREMENTS TO PROMPT THE TRANSFER TO YOU.

1. YOUR FULL BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS:

2.YOUR DIRECT CELL,OFFICE TEL & FAX NUMBERS:

3.YOUR LOCATION ADDRESS:

4.YOUR FULL NAME:

5.YOUR FULL DETAILS OF YOU EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT: FOR PROCESSING OF YOUR FUND BILL OF PAYMENT:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE UNDERSTANDING AND COOPERATION AS WE WAIT FOR YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE TOWARD THIS OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION TO ENABLING THE IMMEDIATE PROCESS TO RELEASE YOUR UNCLAIMED FUND WITH AFRICA.

THE MANAGEMENT ARE THEREFORE APOLOGIZED YOU FOR ANY FORM OF DELAY THIS MIGHT HAVE ENCOUNTERED YOU IN THE COURSE OF THE TRANSFER. WE ARE POISED TO SERVE YOU BETTER.

REGARDS.

MR.GREG BARNARD

DIRECTOR OF REMITTANCE DEPT

BANK OF AMERICA

Email: info.boa.gov@accountant.com
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:29 pm

I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE FOR THIS TRANSACTION

Received: from [41.203.239.70] by web28703.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 08 Jul 2012 03:02:54 BST
Message-ID: <1341712974.96849.YahooMailClassic@web28703.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 03:02:54 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: jo_2004_2010@voila.fr

AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB)
BURKINA FASO OUAGADOUGOU

MY DEAR FRIEND,

PLEASE I WANT YOU TO READ THIS LETTER VERY CAREFULLY AND I MUST APOLOGIZE FOR BARGING THIS MESSAGE INTO YOUR MAIL BOX WITHOUT ANY FORMAL INTRODUCTION DUE TO THE URGENCY AND CONFIDENTIAL OF THIS ISSUE AND I KNOW THAT THIS MESSAGE WILL COME TO YOU AS A SURPRISE. PLEASE THIS IS NOT A JOKE AND I WILL NOT LIKE YOU TO JOKE WITH IT.

I AM FROM: MR.JOHN WILLIAMS. G IN AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB) OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO. I HOPED THAT YOU WILL NOT EXPOSE OR BETRAY THIS TRUST AND CONFIDENT THAT I AM ABOUT TO ESTABLISH WITH YOU FOR THE MUTUAL BENEFIT OF YOU AND I. THIS FUND WAS DEPOSITED IN OUR BANK BY MR. KATTAN AZMAL FROM JORDAN WHO DIED IN A PLANE CRASH IN 2000 TBM 700 AIRCRAFT ON 31ST JULY WITH HIS WIFE AND THE WHOLE CREW ON BOARD.

I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE IN TRANSFERRING THE SUM OF ($10.5) MILLION USD INTO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN 14 WORKING BANKING DAYS. THIS MONEY HAS BEEN DEPOSITED FOR YEARS IN OUR BANK WITHOUT CLAIM DUE TO THE OWNER OF THIS FUND DIED ALONG WITH HIS ENTIRE FAMILY AND SUPPOSED NEXT OF KIN IN AN AIR CRASH SINCE JULY 31ST 2000.

THE REASON WHY I CONTACTED YOU IS THAT AFTER THE BANK AUDIT IN 24TH OF NOVEMBER, WE FOUND OUT THAT THIS FUND HAS REMAINED UNCLAIMED SINCE THE DEATH OF THE DECEASED COSTUMER.

I WANT OUR BANK TO RELEASE THIS FUND TO YOU AS THE NEAREST PERSON TO OUR DECEASED CUSTOMER WHILE I COME OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY TO SHARE THIS FUND WITH YOU AS SOON AS YOU CONFIRM THIS FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AND ASK ME TO COME OVER. I DON'T WANT THE MONEY TO GO INTO OUR BANK TREASURE AS AN ABANDONED FUND. SO THIS IS THE REASON WHY I CONTACTED YOU SO THAT OUR BANK WILL RELEASE THIS MONEY TO YOU AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO THE DECEASED CUSTOMER. PLEASE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO KEEP THIS PROPOSAL AS A TOP SECRET AND DELETE IT IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTING. PLEASE MY DEAR ON SECRET REASON I WANT YOU TO CONTACT ME THROUGH THIS MY ALTERNATIVE

UPON THE RECEIPT OF YOUR REPLY AND INDICATION OF YOUR CAPABILITY, I WILL GIVE YOU FULL DETAILS ON HOW THE BUSINESS WILL BE EXECUTED AND ALSO NOTE THAT YOU WILL HAVE 50% OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED SUM IF YOU AGREE TO HANDLE THIS BUSINESS WITH ME WHILE 50% BE FOR ME, BECAUSE I DON'T WANT ANYONE HERE IN OUR BANK TO KNOW MY INVOLVEMENT UNTIL YOU CONFIRM THIS FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AND ASK ME TO COME OVER FOR THE SHARING AS I INDICATED.
I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU IMMEDIATELY FOR FURTHER INFORMATION DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL ME ON THIS NUMBER TEL: +226 78 83 26 95

THE REQUESTED INFORMATION’S BELOW
==================================
1. FULL NAME..............
2. TELEPHONE NUMBERS/MOBILE/FAX.......
3. YOUR AGE......
4. YOUR SEX.........
5. YOUR OCCUPATION........
6. YOUR COUNTRY AND CITY......
7. YOUR HOME ADDRESS..........
8. MARITAL STATUS............
THANKS WITH MY BEST REGARDS
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:32 pm

Dearest One,

Received: from [41.207.28.15] by web29601.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 08 Jul 2012 14:04:06 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <1341752646.28887.YahooMailClassic@web29601.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 14:04:06 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: mrsdanakomo50@yahoo.co.jp

Dearest One,

With Due Respect And Humanity, I was compelled to write to you under a humanitarian ground.
My name is Dana komo. My nationality is Poland, I am married to Mr.Jean Claude komo director J.C Industries Cote d'Ivoire West Africa.We were married for 36 years without a child. He died after a Cadiac Arteries Operation.
And Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the next six months due to my cancer problem (cancer of the lever and stroke).

Before my husband died last year there is this sum $2.8 Million Dollars that he deposited with one of the security Company here In Cote D'Ivoire West Africa. Presently this money is still in the Vault of the Company.
Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to any good God fearing brother or sister that will utilize this fund the way I am going to instruct herein.

I want somebody that will use this fund according to the desire of my late.husband to help Lessprivilaged people, orphanages,widows and propagating the word of God.
I took this decision because I don’t have any child that will inherit this fund, And I don’t want in away where this money will be used in an unGodly way.
This is why I am taking this decision to hand you over this Fund.

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going.I want you to always remember me in your daily prayers because of my up coming Cancer Surgery.
Write back as soon as possible any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another person for this same purpose, Hoping to read from you asap.
God bless you as you listing to the voice of reasoning. I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply .

Remain blessed in the Lord.
Your's Sister In Christ, Madam Dana komo
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:19 pm

ATM CARD APPROVAL NOTICE BY CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY (CIA)

Received: from User ([64.91.193.125])
(authenticated user info@rgs-tatarstan.ru)
by mail.rgs-tatarstan.ru;
Sun, 8 Jul 2012 18:22:12 +0400
Reply-To: <washington.ciaoffice.gov1@usa.com>

Central Intelligence Agency Office of Public Affairs Headquarters In Washington, D.C. 20535J.
Edgar Hoover Building 935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C.20535-0001, USA
ATM Card Delivery (DHL)
Email: washington.ciaoffice.gov1@usa.com

Attn: beneficiary,

We the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Washington, D.C. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) is an independent US Government agency responsible for providing national security intelligence to senior US policy makers. Mission & Values.

I am Mr. Michael J. Morell , the personal Deputy Directors of Mr.Mikhail Kryzhanovsky Central Intelligence,This Investigations revealed that you have spent a lot on your personal earned money obtaining transfer documents as requested by Imposters, costing you a lot of money, yet all efforts to receive your overdue payment have been to no avail.

With the help of some of the best Internet investigators attached to the (CIA), we have taken out time in screening through this project as stipulated on our protocol of operation and in addition, we sent special financial crime investigators from Washington DC to Africa in other to carry out proper investigations after receiving series of reports similar to yours as you are not the only person awaiting the legal transfer of funds from Africa.

Based on the findings of our special financial crime investigators, we discovered that your impending payment is being delayed by Imposters, claiming to be Bank officials, Governors or Presidency. In our bid to transparency, I am pleased to inform you that a meeting was held as regards the best way to affect the compensation exercise for transparency and most especially to avoid reoccurrence of the delay in payment. In conclusion, we came to a final resolution as all the Financial Institutions involved was duly represented. It might interest you to note that MasterCard International have hence been empowered to assist the United state Treasury and all the financial institutions involved;

The first Batch of payment; Six million, five hundred thousand United States dollars ($6,500,000.00), Credited to MasterCard Account No. 5148 6547 8940 6544 with serial Numbers: 2419873 and Reg. No. MCIMJ: 5148/4172 was approved to be issued to you as a valid international ATM MasterCard accepted in more than a million ATM's, over 210 countries around the World, with a daily withdrawal Limit of Ten thousand United States Dollars.

The ATM card has already being packaged and approved to be delivered to your door step via DHL Couriers Services. which is a Registered and Credible courier company that has clearly proved their Integrity and first class delivery services in the just concluded First Quarter payment of the year 2011.

With my position at the CIA Ofiice I have made complains to them in regards to your package and i also told them that i want your package to be shipped to you as soon as possible. I received an update from the US Treasury and the Federal Reserve Bank today in regards to your package i want you to follow there advice and instruction so your package can be shipped to you. They made me understand that the charge fee holding your package is $150.00 only and once the charge fee is paid shipment will commence that same day.

My advice to you now is to go ahead and send the $150.00 to them and i will make sure shipment commence once the charge fee is received by them. Note: MY ADVICE AND INSTRUCTION IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THIS TRANSACTION TO COME TO AN END.

Make sure you keep me update once you receive your package and also let me know once you send the charge fee required so i can also make sure shipment commence that same day.

Central Intelligence Agency
Office of Public Affairs Headquarters In Washington, D.C. 20535J.
Edgar Hoover Building 935 Pennsylvania Avenue,NW Washington,
D.C.20535-0001, USA Website: https://www.cia.gov/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_E._McLaughlin

SEND THE CHARGE FEE VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM AND I ASSURE YOU SHIPMENT WILL COMMENCE.I WANT YOU TO USE THE INFORMATION BELOW TO SEND THE REQUIRED CHARGE FEE.I WILL FORWARD THE CONFIRMATION DETAILS TO THEM AND I WILL MAKE SURE SHIPMENT COMMENCE.

Receiver: RICHARD HOLMAN
Receiver's Location: Galaxy Lane Richland, WA USA
Test Question: HOW LONG
Answer: TODAY
Amount: $150.00 USD

Once payment is made get back to me with the payment confirmation details required below so shipment can commence. and i will forward it to DHL so shipment will commence immediately.

Your urgent action on this notice will be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Central Intelligence Agency.
Mr.Mikhail Kryzhanovsky. The Chief Director,
Central Intelligence Agency.
Email: washington.ciaoffice.gov1@usa.com
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:23 pm

Awaiting URGENT Mail.

Received: from [41.203.226.198] by web28702.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 08 Jul 2012 19:55:26 BST
Message-ID: <1341773726.84787.YahooMailClassic@web28702.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 19:55:26 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: mrjoso2011@gmail.com

Dear Friend
a random draw of emails was made and your e-mail address was picked as the beneficiary of $14,500, 000.00 USD so send to me your Name: Occupation:Nationality and Mobile number:
Mr.Josn Sror.
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.