Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mr.jamesoha1@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mr.jamesoha1@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:20 pm

Subject: FW: Dear Beneficiary; Did You In Any Way Permit One Mr. Paul Williams
To Claim Your Fund???

Mr. James Oha,
ATM Head of Operation
Guaranty Trust Bank Nigeria PLC (GTB)

Re: $10.5Million, ATM Master Card Payment

Attention Fund Beneficiary,

I am Mr. James Oha the Director of ATM Head of Operation Guaranty Trust Bank Nigeria Plc, I resumed to this office on the 10th of August 2013 and during my official research I discovered an abandoned ATM Master card valued sum of $10.5Million with card number 5321452123409380 belonging to you as the rightfully intimate beneficiary.

I tried to know why this card have not been released to you but I was told that the former ATM head of operation who left this office two months ago withhold your card for his own personal use without knowing that I will not approve or support him to take your card.

You were given two alternative options to receive your ATM CARD/FUND, firstly, you can come down here to our bank to pick up your ATM MASTER CARD along with your backing up fund documents or the card will be shipped out to you through any registered courier company in which you will take care of the courier shipment charges.

Right now as i am talking to you my office in been pressurizing by different people coming to claim and ask after your fund, and which i know very well that they are not the beneficiary of this fund but you, they are asking me to release your fund to them but i couldn't because I or the bank management do not recognize any of them as the beneficiary of the fund, please i want to know if you are the one who directed one Mr. Paul Williams to contact my office and ask me to release your fund to him, he have been sending me emails and calls since this fund was approved to release to you, and if you are not the one that sent him then how on this earth did he know that your fund is in our bank and i am in charge of your fund?

So Please kindly go through from the beginning of the email that he has been sending to me all these while and see if you know him or sent him to come to claim your fund. Go through and read it from the beginning and see if you know him.

We look forward to hear from you.

Mr. James Oha,
GTBank Management
Tel: +2348133016126
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.