Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Car Wrap Scam

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Car Wrap Scam

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:08 pm

It certainly can't hurt to let both know.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:12 pm

Vargas Poe,

can you post, please, the email address they used with you?
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Vargas Poe » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:34 pm

It was from Michael Billings. planb247@hotmail.com
Vargas Poe
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:01 pm

Thanks for the update, Vargas Poe.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby AGV » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:21 am

I just almost got scammed on this if it wasn't for your web site and blogs. I received the e-mail from a William Shapiro. Then when I called him, another guy answered and said that William was temporarily on leave and that he, Paul Thacker, will handle it from there. Paul Thacker is a legitimate sponsor of Monster Energy Drink. But this guy is impersonating him. I got the check for $1,950, I was suppose to keep $300 and send the rest minus transfer fees, via Western Union, to a Donna Danielson in Minnesota. I have already deposited the money yesterday and had already did the money transfer transaction through Western Union, but did not inform the recipient yet and gave her any transaction number. Then I Googled this Wrap Promo and found the link to this site talking about the scam and the e-mail sent, which was almost exactly as the one posted in Scam Survivors. I immediately called Western Union and cancelled the transaction before I gave the tracking number to the recipient. I did lose the transaction fee of $126. I have to contact my bank tomorrow about this.

How can I report this to the authorities? Should I keep the e-mails as evidence?
AGV
New survivor

gil.xyience2@outlook.com

Unread postby Scammed13 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:02 pm

split from the Closure topic

I thought I was careful and did my research... Apparently I should have dug deeper, I was scammed from gil.xyience2@outlook.com. $2500.00! I feel like a stupid loser idiot for thinking I could possibly make a little extra money for my family... Live and learn I suppose. I hope these people get what they give. It helps to come here and see that I am not alone.
Scammed13
New survivor

Re: Closure.When Will This End? There Is Life After The Scam

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:16 pm

Hello Scammed13,
I'm sorry to read that you were a victim of these people. Can you post any other details concerning your scammer? Maybe a copy of their first E-mail or two? The headers would be helpful too. Be sure to edit out any of your real life information. Any Fake documents and phone numbers are helpful too.

BA
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:08 pm

The best thing would be to do printouts of the emails, including the headers so they can see where they originated from. The lady you mention may be an innocent victim being used as a mule, so they may need to speak to her as well. Can you post up the emaisl you received here to help warn others? Thanks.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: gil.xyience2@outlook.com

Unread postby Scammed13 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:29 am

Thank you for the much needed words of wisdom.. This is the info I first received,

Hello xxx,

Information reaching me this morning has it that you will be receiving the check today. The check of $2,930.00 has been sent to you via USPS with tracking number (9470101699320003180135) and it will be delivered to you this morning.

Kindly proceed and deposit the check into your bank account and funds will be available for withdrawal 24hrs after it has been deposited. I will be waiting for a confirmation message immediately the check is deposited.

As soon as the cash is out you are to deduct $400.00 which is your upfront payment and forward the balance ($2530.00) to the graphic artist head office in China that will be wrapping the decal on your vehicle via Western Union Money Transfer and they will be responsible for removing the decal when the program is completed. Please visit http://www.westernunion.com to check agent location close to you and make transfer through them. Transfer charges/cost will be deducted from $2,530.00 after you must have taken your $400.00 weekly.

Below is the Graphic Artist Head Office Western Union Transfer Details to send the Money to:

Graphic Artist Head Office Rep. Receiver's Information:
NAME: DAWN DHEN
ADDRESS: 67-1 SANLITUN ROAD
CITY: CHANGYANG
STATE: BEIJING

Kindly get back with the information below once the transfer has been completed.

MTCN Number & Total Amount Sent

FAQ:
-Why am I sending money to China?

The head office of the graphic artist is China. In addition, the decal wraps are produced and manufactured in China. Cost of sending to china is less than sending within the state that is why they prefer all funds directed to there head office (China). As soon as payment is acknowledged by them, a local person (graphic artist) in your zip code will come to your house and install the decal wrap on your car. He will come along with the contract and all other document including preview pictures on how your vehicle will look when installed.

-How do I receive subsequent payment?
Payments will be mailed to you address weekly once the wrap is installed on your vehicle.

Let me know as soon as the check is deposited today.

If you require additional information, do not hesitate to email or call me. Acknowledge receipt of this email immediately and looking forward to your mail with further updates.

Best regards,
Gilbert Suarez
Hiring Manager.
323-739-7113

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 17, 2013, at 8:05 AM, "Gilbert Suarez" <gil.xyience2@outlook.com> wrote:

Just want to keep in touch and as well information all arrangements are going on smoothly and payment will arrive this week as discussed. Let me know if you have received this email.
Last edited by firefly on Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: OP real life details removed.
Scammed13
New survivor

Peter Thompson vehicle wrap scam

Unread postby Bevans » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:19 pm

I was scammed by Peter Thompson in the vehicle wrap scam claiming I would receive $300 per week for up to 3 months to have my vehicle wrapped in a monster energy drink ad. He used at least 2 e mail addresses. Be_cooool@hotmail,com and dubai707@hotmail.com. He also gave a phone number of 415-632-3375. About a month passed between me providing vehicle info and me being told a check was on the way. Then I started searching and found his name on another scammer site. I foolishly (I think) e mailed him and said don't send check. I found your name on the scammer website. Thanks anyway. I actually received the check the next day. I have reported this on the FBI website. I guess I would have figured it out as the check is from 'Cracker Kids'. What would they have to do with monster energy? Anyway I haven't heard from him again. I will hold on to the evidence if some law enforcement wants it. Thanks for your service helping others not be scammed. I sure can't afford to be out over $2000.
Bevans
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.