Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Car Wrap Scam

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Car Wrap Scam

Unread postby victorthug » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:04 am

No problem Slaphappy, just doing my part.

Rec'd check today from old Gil, I don't want to post the check with my info on it, but the business name is:

PES Inc,
655 E 9th Ln
Hialeah Gardens, FL 33010

Bank name: Sabadell United Bank

Memo: PAYMENT

Signature: Alexander Santini(?) can't make out last name very well

Routing:Account - 067009646 : 0011165040

Honestly a pretty crappy looking check, address looks fake, PES is an actual company in Arizona. And maybe it's just me who notices this crap, but this bozo is using Comic Sans Font for the check, that to me, was the biggest giveaway, even though I knew it was a fake check already.

I'll keep updating, I've already emailed him back saying I need another check, :lmao:
victorthug
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:16 am

You may want to inform the bank or company of the fake check to warn them. Also, if you are keeping the "souvenir," make sure you write "FAKE CHECK" on it, or you could be charged with possessing a forged instrument.

It is also NOT a good idea to play with these scammers that have your Real Life details. Even though they may live thousands of miles away from you, they have associates all over the world. If you piss them off enough, they just may decide to call a buddy to visit you, and you do not want that. Drop them, with no more contact.

Also, if they catch on that you are messing with them, they may change their details, email address, phone numbers, etc. and if they do that, then victims of the scammer cannot goggle them and find your warning posts here to be saved.
This is the most important reason for dropping them, as most have a dozen or more victims on the hook.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Wrap my car for $300 a week? Sure!

Unread postby Midorrian » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:27 pm

We've never met, but I'm sure you know me. I'm the mother of three, unemployed for years, and desperate. I bought my kids presents off of eBay, and they each only got one. I vowed to do whatever I could to ensure it never happened again. When I saw a posting in my area, it seemed like my dreams were coming true! Drive around with some stickers on my car for $300 a week? Where do I sign?? I contacted him immediately, and I got the following.

Sent: Thu 1/23/14 1:06 PM
To: First Last (my email address)
Hello,

Here's the basic premise of the "paid to drive" concept: Monster Energy Drink® seeks people -- regular citizens, licensed drivers to go about their normal routine as they usually do, only with a big advert for "Monster Energy Drink®" plastered on your car. The ads are typically vinyl decals, also known as "auto wraps" that almost seem to be painted on the vehicle, and which will cover any portion of your car's exterior surface.

This program will last for 3 months and the minimum you can participate is a month.
You will be compensated with $300 per week which is essentially a "rental" payment for letting our company use the space and no fee is required from you. Monster Energy Drink® will provide experts that would handle the advert placing on your car. Also, you will receive an up front payment of $300 in form of check via courier service for accepting to carry this advert on your car.
It is very easy and simple no application fees required. If interested, please reply with the following details below.

Applicant information:
Name:
Full Street Address (not PO BOX):
APT #:
City, State, Zip Code:
Cell Phone Number:
Home Phone Number:

We shall be contacting you as soon as we receive this information.

Best Regards,
Robert Miller,
Monster Energy Drink®

Now, I cannot afford a home phone, and my cell runs on minutes, so I told him that I did not have a phone, but upon payment would be willing to have one installed if it was necessary. I give him my address and sit back, happy. This is SUCH a wonderful opportunity!

Wait... this seems TOO perfect. No, it couldn't be some scam... right? You see these cars everywhere. I've seen businesses advertise that they'll wrap your car. It's not a scam. It can't be a scam. $300 a week... just for promising to drive around? Crud. I looked it up, and sure enough, it's all over the internet. The hottest scam. I always marvel at the people who fall for scammers, and here I was, desperate enough to want to believe it. Now, he has my address. I feel so dumb.

Now what?
Midorrian
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:46 pm

Midorrian,

I'm glad that you found out that this was a scam. You could have been in worse trouble cashing the fake check they would have sent to you, wiring 90% "overpayment" to West Africa or a victim money mule.
Thanks for posting the email and address of this scammer. Your post will help to save others. :)

Now what, you say? Watch out for unsolicited email job scams and ads. Get educated about scammers here by reading some more information on how they operate. Good luck in your job search.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby mancave0321 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:15 pm

So below is how I almost got scammed. I am a huge skeptic to these and I still almost fell for it, as I see ads on cars all the time in the southern california region. So I thought I would take a minute to see if this was legit. I deleted my email and address info, but the rest is all the same email responses that you all got. However I DO know a few Secret Service agents and as you can see, I let this individual know that, on my last response. Let's see what he chooses. I will keep you all updated but remember, if it is too good to be true, 99% of the time it real is. Good luck...

Greens Fredrick fahdy78@hotmail.com
Jan 22 (13 days ago)
to me:
Would You Wrap Your Car in an Ad for up to 550 dollars weekly?

to Greens
I would consider this opportunity. What are the details?

Fredrick Green consumexyie1@hotmail.com(NOTICE DIFFERENT EMAIL THAN FROM THE FIRST ONE ALREADY)
Jan 23 (12 days ago)
to me
Hello,
Wrap advertising is the marketing practice of completely or partially covering (wrapping) a vehicle in an advertisement or livery, thus turning it into a mobile billboard. This can be achieved by simply painting the vehicle surface, but it is becoming more common today to use large vinyl sheets as decals. These can be removed with relative ease, making it much less expensive to change from one advertisement to another. Vehicles with large, flat surfaces, such as buses and light-rail carriages, are fairly easy to work with, though smaller cars with curved surfaces can also be wrapped in this manner. Wrap advertising is available to anybody irrespective of the vehicle you drive.

We are currently seeking to employ individuals world wide. How would you like to make money by simply driving your car or banner wrapped for Xyience Xenergy Drink®

How it works?
Here's the basic premise of the "paid to drive" concept: Xyience Xenergy Drink® seeks people regular citizens, professional drivers to go about their normal routine as they usually do, only with a big advert for "Xyience Xenergy Drink®" plastered on your car. The ads are typically vinyl decals, also known as "auto wraps,"that almost seem to be painted on the vehicle, and which will cover any portion of your car's exterior surface.

Don't Have a Car?
If you don't have a car, you can also participate if you have a bike.

What does the company get out of this type of ad strategy?
Lots of exposure and awareness. The auto wraps tend to be colourful eye-catching and attract lots of attention. Plus, it's a form of advertising with a captive audience,meaning people who are stuck in traffic can't avoid seeing the wrapped car alongside them. This program will last for 3 months and the minimum you can participate is a month.

What is the Contract Duration?
Once the wrap has been installed, minimum term is 2 weeks and maximum is 12 weeks.

Would the wrap/decal damage the paint of my car?
The decal doesn't damage the paint of car and will be removed by our representative once the contract expire. We will be responsible for installation and removal of the wrap.

You will be compensated with $400.00 per week which is essentially a "rental"payment for letting our company use the space no fee is required from you.Xyience Xenergy Drink® shall provide experts that would handle the advert placing on your car. You will receive an upfront payment of $400.00 inform of check via courier service for accepting to carry this advert on your car.

It is very easy and simple no application fees required. Get back with the following details if you are interested in this offer.

Applicant information:
Name :
Full Street Address(not PO BOX) :
APT #:
City,State,Zip Code:
Cell Phone Number:
Home Phone Number:
We shall be contacting you as soon as we receive this information.

Best Regards,
Fredrick Green
Hiring Manager,
Xyience Xenergy Drink®

to Fredrick
Well I am still interested but would like to see a sample of your logo, ad, colors, etc. Also your last email stated a price of $550 a week, not $400. If you could get back to me on color scheme, a sample of the ad, and agree to the $550 a week, I think we would have a deal. I will give you the information you've asked after we have come to an agreement.

Green Fred
Jan 27 (8 days ago)
to me
On 27 Jan 2014 15:35, "Green Fred" <consumexyie1@hotmail.com> wrote:
Okay proceed to provide the requested details so we may continue to process your application

My response to Fredrick
(I had added my address to the individual here, but removed it for this post in scam survivors)

Fredrick Green
3:51 PM (1 hour ago)
to me
Hello,
Thank you for your swift response and your willingness to work with us, to this effect you are advise to check your email regularly to get update as to know when your upfront payment will arrive along with Graphic Artist address.

1) You will receive a Certified Check. As soon as you receive the check, you will cash the check for the decal wrapping on your car, deduct $400.00 as your up-front payment. The rest of the funds should be transferred to the Graphic artist Head Office in USA/CHINA that will wrap the decal on your vehicle. All you need is to confirm the acceptance and understanding of this email.

2) You will make a transfer of funds to the Graphic artist at the nearest Western Union outlet in your area, the Info which you will make the transfer to will be emailed to you soon.

3) We'll like you to confirm Information about your vehicle as below:

i) Type of Car and Colour :

ii) Model/Year :

iii) Present Condition and the Mileage:

Note: Please, confirm that you did receive this message so that we can process funds that would be sent to you for the car advert.

All other instructions will be sent out to you asap.

I..............Confirm to have received this email and understand the content.

XXXXXX(MY LAST RESPONSE)
4:43 PM (12 minutes ago)

to Fredrick
Save your time and mine. The agreed amount was $550, not $400. Cashing certified checks and sending money Western Union to some make shift company is a scam and whatever else you are asking, sounds illegal. Not meeting face to face and having a formal sit down to go over contacts is also a red flag. So you my friend, have two options:
1. Lose my email address, and physical address and leave me alone.
2. Go ahead and continue to pursue me on this matter and I will send ALL our correspondence to a good friend of mine in the Secret Service, specializing on fraud in our state and country.

Take this as you will but I am promising you that if you pursue this scam with me, legal actions will be taken.

Respond to this email with your answer: 1 or 2
Last edited by SlapHappy on Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: XXX victim name.
mancave0321
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:16 pm

Hello,
Welcome to Scam Survivors and thanks for posting up details. If possible, please post one of the message headers removing your personal information. Also any phone numbers or other info on them is helpful and may save other possible victims.

Also, we don't recommend confronting these criminals. We recommend that you just ignore them until they go away.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby mommalinda » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:55 pm

I just received a check for $2,440.00 sent by PRIORITY MAIL!!!! "Too good to be true" mantra took me to Google, which took me HERE. Wow. These folks are pretty good. The address on the mail and the address on the check are legit but above mantra and common sense prevailed. I pity to weak and greedy because they'd fall hard and easy for this one. Taking it to the Post Master and then to my local police station.
mommalinda
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:36 pm

Don't forget to write "Fake Check" across it before you do. Better to be safe than sorry.

We're glad to be of help for you.

Can you post any details of the scammer here for us if they aren't already posted? Obviously, something is posted here or you wouldn't have found us. :D
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby mancave0321 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:49 pm

Could you post a scanned image of the check so others can see
mancave0321
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:10 pm

We do not post fake checks sent to victims here. They could have originated from another scam where a victim is involved in a fake job scam or romance scam, and the victim was duped into sending it. The police and postmaster will sort that out.

An email address used for this scammer and his emails to you would be helpful for others if it is an email address that is not in this topic, mommalinda.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.