Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Car Wrap Scam

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Car Wrap Scam

Unread postby craigcraig » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:01 am

also, https:/ /www.face book.com/MonsterEnergy/posts/10151553545875827
craigcraig
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:23 am

TEXT ONLY: +15125539019
MN Office: +16512430652
CA Office: +14089827843
FL Office: +15613310561
TOLL FREE: +18886102215 Ext. 110
=

josh,
Thanks for the report, and I'm glad that you were not scammed. :)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby physed5000 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:06 pm

Hello,

Wrap advertising is the marketing practice of completely or partially covering (wrapping) a vehicle in an advertisement or livery, thus turning it into a mobile billboard. This can be achieved by simply painting the vehicle surface, but it is becoming more common today to use large vinyl sheets as decals. These can be removed with relative ease, making it much less expensive to change from one advertisement to another. Vehicles with large, flat surfaces, such as buses and light-rail carriages, are fairly easy to work with, though smaller cars with curved surfaces can also be wrapped in this manner. Wrap advertising is available to anybody irrespective of the vehicle you drive.

Vegas Night is a lightly carbonated citrus flavoured beverage. Vegas Night is synonymous with great times and enjoyment. With a mix of unique ingredients such as green tea extracts Vegas Night is ideal for any night, before and after, having the benefits of antioxidants and electrolytes. Vegas Night assists in hydration, improves performance and reduces fatigue over a longer period of time. It is a true hybrid, taking the best from Tea, Energy and Sports Drink categories, without the added caffeine, artificial stimulants and colouring

We are currently seeking to employ individuals world wide as we look to expand our market thus, introducing (Vegas Night) to every nooks and crannies especially in the USA. How would you like to make money by simply driving your car or banner wrapped for Vegas Night Drink®

How it works?
Here's the basic premise of the "paid to drive" concept: Vegas Night® seeks people -- regular citizens, professional drivers to go about their normal routine as they usually do - 'which means there are no obligations whatsoever as to how many miles you have to cover' only with a big advert for "Vegas Night®" plastered on your car. The ads are typically vinyl decals, also known as "auto wraps,"that almost seem to be painted on the vehicle, and which will cover any portion of your car's exterior surface.

Don't Have a Car?
If you don't have a car, you can also participate if you have a bike or scooter.

What does the company get out of this type of ad strategy?
Lots of exposure and awareness. The auto wraps tend to be colorful, eye-catching and attract lots of attention. Plus, it's a form of advertising with a captive audience,meaning people who are stuck in traffic can't avoid seeing the wrapped car alongside them. This program will last for 3 months and the minimum you can participate is a month.

What is the Contract Duration?
Once the wrap has been installed, minimum term is 2 weeks and maximum is 12 weeks.

Would the wrap/decal damage the paint of my car?
The decal doesn't damage the paint of car and will be removed by our representative once the contract expires. We will be responsible for installation and removal of the wrap.

You will be compensated with $300.00 per week which is essentially a "rental"payment for letting our company use the space no fee is required from you. Vegas Night Drink® shall provide experts that would handle the advert placing on your car. You will receive an upfront payment of $300.00 inform of check via courier service for accepting to carry this advert on your car.

It is very easy and simple no application fees required. Get back with the following details if you are interested in this offer.

Applicant information:
Name :
Full Street Address(not PO BOX) :
APT #:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Cell Phone Number:
Home Phone Number:
We shall be contacting you as soon as we receive this information.

Best Regards,
Gregory O'Neil
Hiring Manager
Vegas Night Drink®
physed5000
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:47 pm

Thanks for the update, physed5000.

Do you have the email address they used? If yes, can you post it, please?
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby leese210 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:02 am

Text msg i received from car wrap scam. Wasnt scammed. Just ignored. Will submitt email.
leese210
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:10 am

Thanks for the update, leese210 . Do you have the email address they used? Can you post it, please?
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby leese210 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:22 am

Subject: Re : Car/Vehicle Wrap Advert Payment Update
Sent: Wed, Jun 12, 2013 4:16:30 PM

Hi,

We are glad to inform you about the car/vehicle wrap advert first weekly upfront payment process is complete. Await more details and tracking information update in regards to your payment delivery.

Kindly reply back SIGN-IN to re-assure us of your readiness for the job.

Howard Unell.

The text was from 402-685-3280
leese210
New survivor

Unread postby Abflex84 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:49 am

Thanks everybody for your posts. I would have figured it out once I got to the check part and they wanted me to forward money on (just doesn't make sense) but I'm in the beginning stages and it sounded to good to be true that I decided to look it up. I didn't want to get my hopes up. Anyhow, here is what was sent to me from howard.norman@hotmail.com. Take care.

Hello,

Wrap advertising is the marketing practice of completely or partially covering (wrapping) a vehicle in an advertisement or livery, thus turning it into a mobile billboard. This can be achieved by simply painting the vehicle surface, but it is becoming more common today to use large vinyl sheets as decals. These can be removed with relative ease, making it much less expensive to change from one advertisement to another. Vehicles with large, flat surfaces, such as buses and light-rail carriages, are fairly easy to work with, though smaller cars with curved surfaces can also be wrapped in this manner. Wrap advertising is available to anybody irrespective of the vehicle you drive.

We are currently seeking to employ individuals living in USA. Who will like to make money by simply driving your car or banner wrapped for AMP Energy Drink®.

How it works?
Here's the basic premise of the "paid to drive" concept: AMP Energy Drink® seeks people regular citizens, professional drivers to go about their normal routine as they usually do, only with a big advert for "AMP Energy Drink®" plastered on your car. The ads are typically vinyl decals, also known as "auto wraps,"that almost seem to be painted on the vehicle, and which will cover any portion of your car's exterior surface.

Don't Have a Car?
If you don't have a car, you can also participate if you have a bike.

What does the company get out of this type of ad strategy?
Lots of exposure and awareness. The auto wraps tend to be colourful eye-catching and attract lots of attention. Plus, it's a form of advertising with a captive audience,meaning people who are stuck in traffic can't avoid seeing the wrapped car alongside them. This program will last for 3 months and the minimum you can participate is a month.

What is the Contract Duration?
Once the wrap has been installed, minimum term is 2 weeks and maximum is 12 weeks.

Would the wrap/decal damage the paint of my car?
The decal doesn't damage the paint of car and will be removed by our representative once the contract expire. We will be responsible for installation and removal of the wrap.

Does it cover the whole car?
No, the decal it only install in the car trunk and doors.

You will be compensated with $300.00 per week which is essentially a "rental"payment for letting our company use the space no fee is required from you. AMP Energy Drink® shall provide experts that would handle the advert placing on your car. You will receive an upfront payment of $300.00 inform of check via courier service for accepting to carry this advert on your car.

It is very easy and simple no application fees required. Get back with the following details if you are interested in this offer.

Applicant information:
Name :
Full Street Address(not PO BOX) :
APT #:
City,State,Zip Code:
Cell Phone Number:
Home Phone Number:
We shall be contacting you as soon as we receive this information.

Best Regards,
Howard Norman
Hiring Manager
AMP Energy Drink®
Abflex84
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:53 am

Abflex84,

Thanks for joining SS and posting the scammer to help warn others. We are glad that you did not get scammed. :D
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby watchout72 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:13 am

The same scam email . I caught it . I took the check to the bank and we research the whole scam before I deposited it. And the sad thing this Fake Guy kept sending me emails and phone calls from restricted google numbers.
watchout72
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.