Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Car Wrap Scam

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Car Wrap Scam

Unread postby kieryade » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:20 pm

Hello,
Just wanted to share my prrsonal experience.
Receive an email from Bright Cool drinks and a guy named Howard Morgan @ outlook.com

I sent him an email asking for more infos on his company and received the followin.

.... " Thanks for your kind response Mr.. Eric,

Bright Cool and Vegas Night Drink is our name and we are located in Chehalis, WA 98532.

We have our legal covering include all our employee both physically and via internet thus, have no problems nor need entertain no fear in any form.

Kindly supply us with the following information if you are interested:

Applicant information:
Name :
Full Street Address(not PO BOX) :
APT #:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Cell Phone Number:
Home Phone Number:
If you have much more people you can recruit for us, do not hesitate to tell us and we shall be drafting a legal agreement to protect us both in this regard.

We hope to read from you soonest.

Best Regards,
Howard Morgan
Hiring manager
Bright Cool Drink®...... "

I contacted the local chamber of commerce and nothing came up.
Everything smells scam from the get go....
kieryade
New survivor

Re: HowardMorgan@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:09 pm

Thanks for the update, kieryade. Glad to see you have not fall for this.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby dc81 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:27 pm

Look out...they have moved on to Xyience energy drink from a man named Arnold Yu. I got almost the exact same email that the previous users have posted. Promised me 500 per week lol. Currently I am using an xbox360 for internet and I lack the ability to copy and paste but I will go to the library tommarrow and copy the entire email for your viewing pleasure. Just wanted to share the info ASAP as your site helped me determine this was indeed a scam. Thanks!
dc81
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:31 am

Glad our site was useful, dc81, and thanks for the update. Do not forget, please, to post the email address this one use also.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby daviddj » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:56 am

Hey guys, I was sent a check for $2,780.99. They are asking me to take $200 for my commission and send the rest (2,500) via western union..
daviddj
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:08 am

daviddj,

do not cash the check. The scammer use one fake check. You will lose not just the amount from the check, but also the money you sent through Western Union. Best thing to do is to contact your bank and to let them know about the scam.

Can you, please, try to post the details about the scammer here? The email address the scammer used, the content of the email about the money? One header from the email received (http://whatismyipaddress.com/trace-email) could be great. Any info may save someone.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby dc81 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:15 pm

Update on previous post.

Email sent from [elequent@hotmail.com]

Hello,

Wrap advertising is the marketing practice of completely or partially covering (wrapping) a vehicle in an advertisement or livery, thus turning it into a mobile billboard. This can be achieved by simply painting the vehicle surface, but it is becoming more common today to use large vinyl sheets as decals. These can be removed with relative ease, making it much less expensive to change from one advertisement to another. Vehicles with large, flat surfaces, such as buses and light-rail carriages, are fairly easy to work with, though smaller cars with curved surfaces can also be wrapped in this manner. Wrap advertising is available to anybody irrespective of the vehicle you drive.

We are currently seeking to employ individuals living in USA. Who will like to make money by simply driving your car or banner wrapped for Xyience Xenergy Energy Drink®.

How it works?
Here's the basic premise of the "paid to drive" concept: Xyience Xenergy Energy Drink® seeks people regular citizens, professional drivers to go about their normal routine as they usually do, only with a big advert for "Xyience Xenergy Energy Drink®" plastered on your car. The ads are typically vinyl decals, also known as "auto wraps,"that almost seem to be painted on the vehicle, and which will cover any portion of your car's exterior surface.

Don't Have a Car?
If you don't have a car, you can also participate if you have a bike.

What does the company get out of this type of ad strategy?
Lots of exposure and awareness. The auto wraps tend to be colorful eye-catching and attract lots of attention. Plus, it's a form of advertising with a captive audience,meaning people who are stuck in traffic can't avoid seeing the wrapped car alongside them. This program will last for 3 months and the minimum you can participate is a month.

What is the Contract Duration?
Once the wrap has been installed, minimum term is 2 weeks and maximum is 12 weeks.

Would the wrap/decal damage the paint of my car?
The decal doesn't damage the paint of car and will be removed by our representative once the contract expire. We will be responsible for installation and removal of the wrap.

Does it cover the whole car?
No, the decal it only install in the car trunk and doors.

You will be compensated with $500.00 per week which is essentially a "rental"payment for letting our company use the space no fee is required from you. Xyience Xenergy Energy Drink® shall provide experts that would handle the advert placing on your car. You will receive an upfront payment of $500.00 inform of check via courier service for accepting to carry this advert on your car.

It is very easy and simple no application fees required. Get back with the following details if you are interested in this offer.

Applicant information:
Name :
APT #:
City,State,Zip Code:
Cell Phone Number:
Home Phone Number:
We shall be contacting you as soon as we receive this information.

Best Regards,
Arnold Yu
Hiring Manager,
Xyience Xenergy Energy Drink®
dc81
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:17 pm

Thank you for the update, dc81.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby minuslink » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:57 pm

****i got this email a couple days ago, and sent him my basic info, havent recieved any check or anything but im so glad i looked all this up before going forward, somethings are just too good to be true. ***- m
these are the emails ive been getting below

--------
Hello,

Wrap advertising is the marketing practice of completely or partially covering (wrapping) a vehicle in an advertisement or livery, thus turning it into a mobile billboard. This can be achieved by simply painting the vehicle surface, but it is becoming more common today to use large vinyl sheets as decals. These can be removed with relative ease, making it much less expensive to change from one advertisement to another. Vehicles with large, flat surfaces, such as buses and light-rail carriages, are fairly easy to work with, though smaller cars with curved surfaces can also be wrapped in this manner. Wrap advertising is available to anybody irrespective of the vehicle you drive.

We are currently seeking to employ individuals world wide. How would you like to make money by simply driving your car or banner wrapped for Xyience Xenergy Drink Energy Drink®

How it works?
Here's the basic premise of the "paid to drive" concept: Xyience Xenergy Drink® seeks people regular citizens, professional drivers to go about their normal routine as they usually do, only with a big advert for "Xyience Xenergy Drink®" plastered on your car. The ads are typically vinyl decals, also known as "auto wraps,"that almost seem to be painted on the vehicle, and which will cover any portion of your car's exterior surface.

Don't Have a Car?
If you don't have a car, you can also participate if you have a bike.

What does the company get out of this type of ad strategy?
Lots of exposure and awareness. The auto wraps tend to be colourful eye-catching and attract lots of attention. Plus, it's a form of advertising with a captive audience,meaning people who are stuck in traffic can't avoid seeing the wrapped car alongside them. This program will last for 3 months and the minimum you can participate is a month.

What is the Contract Duration?
Once the wrap has been installed, minimum term is 2 weeks and maximum is 12 weeks.

Would the wrap/decal damage the paint of my car?
The decal doesn't damage the paint of car and will be removed by our representative once the contract expire. We will be responsible for installation and removal of the wrap.

You will be compensated with $400.00 per week which is essentially a "rental"payment for letting our company use the space no fee is required from you. Xyience Xenergy Drink® shall provide experts that would handle the advert placing on your car. You will receive an upfront payment of $400.00 inform of check via courier service for accepting to carry this advert on your car.

It is very easy and simple no application fees required. Get back with the following details if you are interested in this offer.

Applicant information:
Name :
APT #:
City,State,Zip Code:
Cell Phone Number:
Home Phone Number:
We shall be contacting you as soon as we receive this information.

Best Regards,
Gilbert Suarez
Hiring Manager,
-------------------------------
Gilbert Suarez
8:56 AM (3 hours ago)

to me
Hello,

Thank you for your swift response and your willingness to work with us, to this effect you are advise to check your email regularly to get update as to know when your upfront payment will arrive along with Graphic Artist address.

1) You will receive a Certified Check. As soon as you receive the check, you will cash the check for the decal wrapping on your car, deduct $400.00 as your up-front payment. The rest of the funds should be transferred to the Graphic artist Head Office in USA/CHINA that will wrap the decal on your vehicle. All you need is to confirm the acceptance and understanding of this email.

2) You will make a transfer of funds to the Graphic artist at the nearest Western Union outlet in your area, the Info which you will make the transfer to will be emailed to you soon.

3) We'll like you to confirm Information about your vehicle as below:

i) Type of Car and Colour :

ii) Model/Year :

iii) Present Condition and the Mileage:

Note: Please, confirm that you did receive this message so that we can process funds that would be sent to you for the car advert.

All other instructions will be sent out to you asap.

I..............Confirm to have received this email and understand the content.

Best Regards,
Gilbert Suarez
Hiring Manager,
Xyience Xenergy Drink®
minuslink
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:24 pm

Thanks for the update, minuslink. Did the scammer use the same email address? If not, can you post the email address he used with you, please?
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.