Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Car Wrap Scam

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Xyience Energy Decal Wrap

Unread postby cfr27 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:29 pm

Recently my boyfriend received an email from Xyience Energy Drink asking if we would be interested in a decal wrap for compensation of $400 per week for 12 weeks. Being that we have a child on the way he felt that we could use that money toward the new arrival of our child. We accepted into the program and began to receive emails from a Gilbert Suarez claiming he was a hiring rep for the company. He gave us directions on receiving payment and installation of the graphics. He claimed that they would send us a large payment in the form of a check for $2,930.00 and we were to deduct our first payment of $400.00 and then forward the balance of the payment to the graphic artist who would be installing the decal on our vehicle. Since a close friend did something similar for another company and received a similar amount we were not suspicious. When we received the check with a tracking number we immediately noticed that the check was not from Xyience energy, it was from a small company in South Carolina. My boyfriend felt that is was just a smaller company seeing as the check looked normal and deposited it into our account. Since I was less enthusiastic and more suspicious I kept all correspondence to and from this Gilbert Suarez as well as the original packaging and a picture of the check. As we were waiting for the check to clean with our bank, Bank of America, within 24 hours my boyfriend tried to log onto the online banking center and noticed that we were unable to. Upon contacting our bank we learned that our Joint account, as well as my personal savings account had been closed due to a counterfeit fraudulent check by the Bank of America Risk department. That same day, we received another check with another tracking number, this check looked copied, or washed. We immediately connected our bank to try and rectify the situation and submit the evidence we had showing that we were unknowing of the counterfeit check. Unfortunately Bank of America stone walled us and refused to receive any evidence. We were told that since we knowingly deposited the check, we were being held accountable and our accounts would not be reinstated. I have contacted the local authorities as well as the company Xyience Engery to alert them of this scam. I can only hope that we do not receive any repercussions to do with this counterfeit check. We had searched the internet for a Xyience Energy Decal Wrap Scam and found nothing, but we did find something similar about Monster Energy drink. Hopefully this will save anyone else from falling victim to this scam, and hopefully if someone search for the scam this will come up. Good Luck to all.
cfr27
New survivor

Re: Car Wrap Scam

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:51 pm

cfr27, I'm sorry that you and your boyfriend were scammed. :(
This is a classic overpayment/fake check scam. Can you post all of the scammer's emails to you, minus your details (XXXX out your names and email addresses?) We do not want your emails to the scammer, just his to you. Thanks.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

vandrews143@gmail.com ...too good to be true?

Unread postby val143 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:40 am

Hello,

Wrap advertising is the marketing practice of completely or partially covering (wrapping) a vehicle in an advertisement or livery, thus turning it into a mobile billboard. This can be achieved by simply painting the vehicle surface, but it is becoming more common today to use large vinyl sheets as decals. These can be removed with relative ease, making it much less expensive to change from one advertisement to another. Vehicles with large, flat surfaces, such as buses and light-rail carriages, are fairly easy to work with, though smaller cars with curved surfaces can also be wrapped in this manner. Wrap advertising is available to anybody irrespective of the vehicle you drive.

We are currently seeking to employ individuals living in USA/CANADA. Who will like to make money by simply driving your car or banner wrapped for Xyience Xenergy Energy Drink®.

How it works? Here's the basic premise of the "paid to drive" concept: Xyience Xenergy Energy Drink® seeks people regular citizens, professional drivers to go about their normal routine as they usually do, only with a big advert for "Xyience Xenergy Energy Drink®" plastered on your car. The ads are typically vinyl decals, also known as "auto wraps,"that almost seem to be painted on the vehicle, and which will cover any portion of your car's exterior surface.

Don't Have a Car? If you don't have a car, you can also participate if you have a bike.

What does the company get out of this type of ad strategy? Lots of exposure and awareness. The auto wraps tend to be colorful eye-catching and attract lots of attention. Plus, it's a form of advertising with a captive audience,meaning people who are stuck in traffic can't avoid seeing the wrapped car alongside them. This program will last for 3 months and the minimum you can participate is a month.

What is the Contract Duration? Once the wrap has been installed, minimum term is 2 weeks and maximum is 12 weeks.

Would the wrap/decal damage the paint of my car? The decal doesn't damage the paint of car and will be removed by our representative once the contract expire. We will be responsible for installation and removal of the wrap.

Does it cover the whole car? No, the decal it only install in the car trunk and doors.

You will be compensated with $400.00 per week which is essentially a "rental"payment for letting our company use the space no fee is required from you. Xyience Xenergy Energy Drink® shall provide experts that would handle the advert placing on your car. You will receive an upfront payment of $400.00 inform of check via courier service for accepting to carry this advert on your car.

It is very easy and simple no application fees required. Get back with the following details if you are interested in this offer.

Applicant information: Name : Full Street Address(not PO BOX) : APT #: City,State,Zip Code: Cell Phone Number: Home Phone Number: Age:

We shall be contacting you as soon as we receive this information.

Best Regards, Arnold Yu Hiring Manager, Xyience Xenergy Energy Drink®

Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 04:24:00 -0700 Subject: RE: Job Offer: Auto Wrap Advert From: vandrews143@gmail.com To:

▶ Show quoted text
val143
New survivor

vandrews143@gmail.com ...too good to be true?

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:28 pm

Val143,

Yes, this is a scam. We have a huge topic here with many of these Car Wrap Scams in them.
It is a fake check/overpayment scam, where they send you a huge check, tell you to keep around 10% and send the excess money to another character, the "artist." You get left holding the bag on the fake check amount, plus the 90% you sent to the scammer. Double-wammy.

If you have the email full header information (MINUS YOUR REAL NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS) or any oher emails from them, please post them.
XXX out your name and email address in the headers and emails when you post, or just delete them completely before posting.

Thanks for warning others. :)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:48 pm

Re-posting scam report, as member accidentally deleted it.

by clem » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:19 pm
I scammed with this people. And i don't even think that i'm a victim until i found out just today that the check they send is not a valid check, good thing that the bank hold it for 10 days but the bank charge me $13 Deposit Return Fee when they found out the the check is invalid. I reported this issue to FBI and to the company Xyience Xenergy Energy Drink, here's the complete information who victimized me BEWARE!:

Scammers Information:
Arnold Yu
Hiring Manager.
Xyience Xenergy Energy Drink
Phone Number: 850-610-1982
Email use: econobushrah@hotmail.com

Graphic Artist Head Office Rep. Receiver's Information:
Name: Jones Kittrell
City:
Mobile State:
AL Zip Code: 36690

USPS envelope came from with fake check:
Laren Morgan
740 Middle St Weymounth Ma 02188

=
+18506101982
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Cantonment, FL
Original network provider* Network Telephone Corporation - Fl
Subsidiary of Windstream, so probably VOIP redirected telephone line.

740 Middle St Weymounth Ma 02188 is the address of a Walmart store, not a residence.

Thanks for the report, clem.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

CAR WRAP RIP OFF SCAM / MONSTER ,

Unread postby bigmiketiny13 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:19 am

HEY EVERYONE BIGMIKETINY13 HERE YES HE IS STILL AT IT , I CONTACTED THE F.B.I. TODAY BUT THE IDIOT STILL SENT THE CHECK ;2470.00$ ,, WHEN I FOUND OUT THIS WAS A SCAM ,, AFTER HE TALKED ME INTO OPENING A NEW BANK ACCOUNT AND LIKE A IDIOT MYSELF ,, DID SO , AND SENT HIM ALL MY INFO;; I EMAILED HIM BACK A LETTER THAT WOULD TURN GEN PATTON OVER IN HIS GRAVE,, I CALLED HIM EVERYTHING INTHE BOOK AND WENT ON TO EXPLAN HOW AND WHAT HORRIFIC THINGS I WAS GOING TO DO TO HIS WIFE AND DAUGHTERS IF AND WHEN I CAUGHT UP WITH HIM AND LEFT IT AT THAT,,, WOW
SO TODAY I TURNED ALL INFO OVER TO FBI AND CHANGED THE ACCOUNT NUMBER AT BANK AND SET DOWN AND SHOT HIM OUT ANOTHER ONE EVEN UGLYER THEN BEFORE, , ,
SO SETTING THERE IN MY LIVID STATE OF MIND, ILL BE GO TO HELL IF THIS IDIOT DIDNT GO AHEAD AND SHOOT ME A CHECK ,, COULD NOT EVEN BELIEVE IT SO........ I TOLD HIM ,,, HEY DUDE THANX FOR THE CK
WE ARE PACKING AS I WRITE THIS, I GOT A BUDDY THAT IS PART OWNER IN A CK CASHING COMPANY AND HE CASHED IT , OF COURSE I NEVER SAID A WORD TO MY BUDDY ABOUT HOW MAYBE IT WONT CLEAR THE BANK WHEN THEY DEPOSIT IT,,, BUT WOW DUDE WE ARE BUYING HOES AND A TRUCK FULL OF BEER AND A WHOLE BUNCH OF ILLEGAL DRUGS &WE ARE HAEDED TO COLORADO ,, WERE THE PARTY IS JUST STARTING , TO BAD YOU AINT GOING TO BE WITH TO ENJOY THE SPOILS BUT WE SURE THANX YA AND WOW IF I AS STUPID AS YOU ARE AT MY OWN SCAMS I WOULD GET
A REAL JOB CAUSE YOU GOT JACKED,,, LMMFAO
SO TODAY I AM TURNING IT OVER BUT WERE????
SHOULD I DRIVE IT UP TO THE FBI OFFICE OR CAN I JUST GIVE IT TOO THE BANK???
SO HAPPY I CAUGHT IT BEFORE IT WAS ON ME... LOVE YOUR SITE GUYS
THANX AND KEEP UP THE INFORM...... :lol:
MIKE
bigmiketiny13
New survivor

Re: CAR WRAP RIP OFF SCAM / MONSTER ,

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:34 am

You can hand it into your local bank or police station. Just be sure to tell them right away that it's a fake you're surrendering. Or, write "FAKE" in big letters on it and put it in a frame as a souvenir. Can you post up the scammer's details here to help warn others?
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: CAR WRAP RIP OFF SCAM / MONSTER ,

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:43 pm

Hi, Mike. Sorry you ran into this scammer. The scammer's details we need include his email address, his emails to you with full "email headers" attached. You can look in our Important Information section here for instructions on what headers are and how to find them in your email account.
Any phone numbers or chat names, if he used them.

Please do not post your emails to him. Your FULL CAPS post above is plenty, and I'm sure it's not fit for posting. XXXX out your personal details in his emails to you posted here, including your email address that will appear in the header information. Thanks.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby victorthug » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:56 pm

Going by Greg Pirez now, gil.xyience2@outlook.com

Hello XXXX,

Information reaching me this morning has it that you will be receiving the check today. The check of $2,930.00 has been sent to you via USPS Post Office with tracking number 9470101699320005601195 and it will be delivered to you this morning.

Kindly proceed to deposit the check into your bank account and funds will be available for withdrawal 24hrs after it has been deposited. I will be waiting for a confirmation message immediately the check is deposited.

As soon as the cash is out you are to deduct $400.00 which is your upfront payment and forward the balance ($2530.00) to the graphic artist head office in China that will be wrapping the decal on your vehicle via Western Union Money Transfer and they will be responsible for removing the decal when the program is completed. Please visit www.westernunion.com to check agent location close to you and make transfer through them. Transfer charges/cost will be deducted from $2,530.00 after you must have taken your $400.00 weekly.

Below is the Graphic Artist Head Office Western Union Transfer Details to send the Money to:

Graphic Artist Head Office Rep. Receiver's Information:
NAME: LONGGANG ZHAN
ADDRESS: 67-1 SANLITUN ROAD
CITY: CHANGYANG
STATE: BEIJING

Kindly get back with the information below once the transfer has been completed.

MTCN Number & Total Amount Sent

FAQ:
-Why am I sending money to China?

The head office of the graphic artist is China. In addition, the decal wraps are produced and manufactured in China. Cost of sending to china is less than sending within the state that is why they prefer all funds directed to there head office (China). As soon as payment is acknowledged by them, a local person (graphic artist) in your zip code will come to your house and install the decal wrap on your car. He will come along with the contract and all other document including preview pictures on how your vehicle will look when installed.

-How do I receive subsequent payment?
Payments will be mailed to you address weekly once the wrap is installed on your vehicle.

Let me know as soon you receive this email and the check is deposited today.

If you require additional information, do not hesitate to email or call me. Acknowledge receipt of this email immediately and looking forward to your mail with further updates.

Best regards,
Greg Pirez
Hiring Manager.
323-739-7113
victorthug
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:21 pm

Thanks for the report, victorthug. :D

Regarding post above:
+13237397113
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Los Angeles, CA
Original network provider* 360networks (usa) Inc. - Ca
Redirected VOIP telephone number.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.