Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

drwaltersmikee@yahoo.com.hk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ecoopokumorgan1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:21 pm

Ecobank Ghana Ltd
19 Seventh Avenue Ridge West
Accra Ghana West Africa

Attn: Beneficiary,

Re: Transfer of Us$2,000,000.00 Interest Payment Via ATM card.

I am Mr. Opoku Morgan, the Remittance Director of Ecobank Ghana Ltd

Sometime ago, in our bank your inheritance money was brought to our bank from the African Union Payment Panel and after some period of time, this funds was taken back to their treasury in the World Bank.

For the period of time this fund was in our bank, it generated an interest of US$2,000,000.00 which we considered your great loss and long suffering by not receiving your payment till date and we have decided to pay you this interest fund via ATM Card.

We have arranged your payment through our ATM Card Payment and below is the procedure.

Our card center will send you an ATM card which you will use to withdraw your money from any ATM machine in any part of the world, but the maximum daily limit is US$10,000.00 (Ten Thousand US Dollars only)

If you would like to receive your fund this way, do let us know by contacting us once you receive this mail and provide us with the below stated information.

1) Full Given Name
2) Addresses where you want them to send the card.
3) Phone and Fax numbers
4) Your Company and Position

Waiting for your immediate response

Best Regards,

Mr. Opoku Morgan
In't Remittance Director
Ecobank Ghana Ltd
Accra-Ghana

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <ecoopokumorgan1@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.222.178]
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 16:42:13 +0100
Message-ID: <CA+xQ=-VaEPoZCUhTGv_Z20T7rtEXjbjDkTDN+oJbKft0yL_WiQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Transfer of Us$2,000,000.00 Interest Payment Via ATM card
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dr.waltersmike@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:51 pm

DIPLOMATIC SERVICE UNIT
Mission Building
High Street, Osu-Re:
Accra - Ghana
Our Ref: RG-NG/DSU/AGH/22

Attn: Beneficiary,

Re: Immediate Delivery of Your US$25M Consignment to Your Door-Step

This unit has been set up by West Africa Foreign Payment Panel in agreement with the Ghanaian government here in the Diplomatic Liaison Office, Accra-Ghana West African Sub-Region to effect quick payments to their entire approved foreign beneficiary that has his/her inheritance in any African Country

Therefore in consonant with the mandate given to me regarding the delivery of the fund, you are now requested to forward the below stated information urgently, so as to enable me commence an immediate processing of my Entry Particulars that will cover the delivery of your consignments.

1. Your Full Name and current contact address
2. The nearest International Airport
3. Your Mobile telephone number
4. Your Company and position

Note: These particulars should be forwarded immediately to enhance a quick conclusion of this exercise, hence the West Africa Foreign Payment Panel has taken care of my Air Ticket/BTA and Insurance Coverage in the course of delivering the fund.

At your request, I will also accompany you to your bank to assist and coordinate in the lodging of the funds into your account. All legal documents which you will endorse for receiving your payment from me have been issued by the Government and are sealed in the boxes which I will forward the copies to you as soon as I receive your response.

Further information on the mode of our operations will be released to you as soon as you respond to this message for confirmation of your readiness to receive the fund. Our urgent action will definitely depend on your swift response to this matter.

NOTE: ALL THE DELIVERY DOCUMENTS THAT WILL BE ISSUED BY GHANA GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN PAID BY THE PRESIDENCY.

Best regards,

DR. Walters Mike
Head, (Diplomatic Service Unit)
Accra-Ghana
Tel: +233 597122786

Header:

Received: from 10.197.36.9
Return-Path: <michaelmillernj@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.167.67]
Reply-To: dr.waltersmike@yandex.com
From: Diplomatic Service Unit Ghana <michaelmillernj@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2022 19:37:10 +0100
Message-ID: <CAD-nCzuWyDSu_10N1HhmTrr4KX3DigsffKmwy8Ld1m-djjnqcA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Immediate Delivery of Your US$25M Consignment to Your Door-Step

Phone: +233597122786
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Ghana number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.