Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

I'm planning a road trip around Europe to meet people.

The FAQs of life. Things your momma was too embarrassed to tell you about scammers.

I'm planning a road trip around Europe to meet people.

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:34 pm

So here's the situation. I'm looking to drive around the UK and Europe meeting people affected by scammers. Whether you were scammed, if you're a member of the antiscam community or you're a baiter, I would love to be able to meet you. Right now I'm the very very early stages of this, and I have interest from the media too in making this more than just an excuse to drive around and drink foreign beers. If we do film this and you're not comfortable with your face being shown, we can film you from behind so we'd only see the back of your head. If you're interested, please PM me and we can discuss it more.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: I'm planning a road trip around Europe to meet people.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:34 pm

Over the last few days we have gotten some affirmative answers from people willing to be interviewed to get the real truth about the war going on with scammers, the toll that they take on their victims, and what they are doing to fight them. We also have some former victims now survivors who have joined in the fight and have agreed to be a part of this public educational effort of our website.
Thank you all for being generous with your time and concern for the victims of scams. :D
Here are the names lined up so far:

firefly
TheDane
Dr Mike
lioness1
Michael
Ref Olaf
Nailgunner
devil woman
Last edited by SlapHappy on Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edit list.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:41 pm

Several others have said they'd like to be involved too, but can't give a definite yes just yet. As we go on, we'll amend the list to show who's confirmed.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:50 pm

I had a discussion with Nailgunner, and he said he is interested in doing it for us. :D
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:39 am

Just want to bump this in case people missed it.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:19 pm

To update this, the road trip will be in September of this year. I'll be in Germany the 8th and 9th as part of it, so will plan meetings either side of that. Anyone interested, please PM me.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:42 pm

Just to fill you in on what's happening, I met up with a few others from the antiscam community over the past weekend and did interviews with them. So that's 4 in the bag, and we'll be doing more when we drive to Germany. We're also considering doing Skype interviews with people who are interested but don't live close enough for us to meet them.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:34 pm

Here's our video explaining who we are and what we'll be talking about at the iDate conference.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxus7Kmu5pI[/youtube]
Wayne

Return to Important information.