Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

janekstanislawbzymek@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

janekstanislawbzymek@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 13, 2024 3:09 pm

Part of reports on Ukraine Scams: search.php?keywords=UKRScams

Money transfer scam.

Dear Respectfully

Seasonal greetings from Janek Stanislaw Bzymek

I am Janek Stanislaw Bzymek, the Auditor General of one of the leading financial firms here . I have in my bank an existing money valued at US$3.700,000.00 (Three Million , Seven Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) in account Number 00014-2558-2004 that belongs to a customer who happens to have the same surname as yours. Sadly he was among the death victims in the Russian invasion of Ukraine on the 24th February ,2022 at the age of 47 years.

I am now seeking your cooperation to present you as Next of Kin/ Heir to the account, since you have the same surname as him and my bank headquarters will release the funds into your account as next of kin to the deceased.

I want you to reply urgently so I will give you full details on how this business transaction will be executed. Reply strictly to my private email account: janekstanislawbzymek@yahoo.com upon the receipt of your reply we shall go through the details and how we can proceed. Have a nice day, Anticipating your communication.

Regards,
Janek Stanislaw Bzymek
Email: janekstanislawbzymek@yahoo.com

Header:

Return-Path: <mrfrankugo1986@gmail.com>
Reply-To: janekstanislawbzymek@yahoo.com
Date: Mon, 13 May 2024 13:45:41 +0100
Message-ID: <CAKdhdgnJvSh3ofgghjWRgjLas51=7029FqS_cVgqB21_rMnpag@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear Sir
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: janekstanislawbzymek@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 15, 2024 9:15 am

Scammer's email address.: janekstanislawbzymek@yahoo.com
Content of the email.: Please before we move forward, I will want your reaction on my mentioned information which am repeating below.

Finally, It is very important to notify you on time that as much as inheritance fund is concern and before the bank accept you as beneficiary heir to the inheritance WILL of the deceased customer, You will present a probate court affidavit therefore we can not achieve success without involvement of lawyer who will handle the probate on your behalf. Please i wouldn't want a situation whereby this transaction will stop on half way that is why am explaining the process to you at this earlier stage so that if you are interested you will bear the procedures in your mind.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.