Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

olukemiadeosun1m@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

olukemiadeosun1m@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 13, 2024 6:43 am

Scammer's email address.: olukemiadeosun1m@gmail.com
Content of the email.: Dear xxxx,

We have reviewed your previous transactions and decided to make the process of paying your funds to you through Bitcoin due to irregularities at the side of the government policies causing delay in completing the pending transactions. To enable us to get your funds released to you without further restrictions we advise and direct you to follow our new platform initiated confidentially to make you have your funds and access it at your own time.

We require you to re-confirm your information that will be needed for the customer service to verify and update
in our database

1. Your full Name:
2. Home/office Address:
3. Phone/WhatsApp Number
4. A valid I.D
5. Amount Involved
6. If there is any document issued to you in respect of this transaction? Please kindly forward them to this office.
7. HAVE YOU TRAVELLED TO ANY COUNTRY IN RESPECT OF THIS FUND? IF YES, WHAT WAS THE REASON AND WHICH COUNTRY DID YOU TRAVEL?
8. HAVE YOU MADE PAYMENT IN THE COURSE OF PURSUING THIS TRANSACTION, IF POSSIBLE FORWARD EVIDENCE OF PAYMENT TO US FOR OUR PERUSAL AND ACTION.

Ensure you act according to our guides and maintain the protocol of withdrawals from the consulting firm we will direct you to.

Kindly wait for their mail and I would like you to acknowledge to me that you have read and understand this mail. Once I hear from you I will continue to enforce them to work on your file for quick completion, update us with details of your dealings with them for us to be sure things are done appropriately.

Sincerely,

Finnerty W. Collin
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.