Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

accessbankgovernmentplcoo@email.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

accessbankgovernmentplcoo@email.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 12, 2024 7:14 am

Recovery Scam:

ATTENTION

12th/5/2024/

BENEFICIARY UOU MAY BE SUORISE TO HERE FROM ME AGAI IF YOU HAD FORGOTTEN ME MY NAME IS DR MRS MARIN ABACHA I AM THE WIFE OF LET PRESIDENT WHO DIED 20 YEAR
AGO I FROM NIGERIA I AM PROUD TO BE IN NIGERIA IF YOU HAVE FORGETEN ME AND THE TRANSACTION I HAVE WITH YOU IN 2021 WHENI CONTACTED YOU THAT YOU SHOULD HELP
ME AND SECURE 30 MILLION DOLLARS DEPOSITED IN CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA IN THE CARE OF DEPUTY GOVERNOR ALAHJI SULEIMAN THISNIS THE DATE I CONTACTED YOU 15TH OF

MARCH 2021 YOU ACCEPT TO WORK WITH ME TO HELP ME AND SECURE ALL THE DOCUMENT ALONG THE LINE THE EXPRENCES WAS TO MUCH TO PAY CHARGES AND SECURE AND OPEN
NLINE ACOUNT TO MOVE THE FUNDBTO YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY I NO YOU PAY SOME CHARGES OF 10 THOUSAND DOLLARS ON THE PROCESS TO OPEN AN ONLINE ACCOUNT ON YOUR NAME
YOU WITHDRAW YOUR SELF I CONTACTED YOU SEVERAL OCATION BUT YOU REFUSE TO ANSWER ME I HAVE FINALY CONCLUDED THE TRANSACTION WITH A HELP OF CHUNG PUI IN HONG
K
ONG WHO TOOK 30 PERCNT WHY YOU HAVE NOT HERE FROM ME I RUN AWAY WITH MY CHILDREN SODIQ AND AMINA TO IINVEST OVERTHERE THIS IS TO INFORM YOU I COMPASATED YOU
WITH 5 MILLION 5 HUNDRED THOUSAND CHEQUE YOU ARE GOING TO CONTACT MY SECRETARY MRS HOPE EMEYAK SHE IS MY SECRETARY IN ACCESS BANK I ASK HER TO SEND THE CHEUE
TO YOU I PURPOSELY INTNTION THE CHECK WITH BENEFICIARY AS SOON AS YOU CANTACT HER YOUR NAME WILL BE ON THE CHECK I AM VERY SORRY FOR YOU NOT TO HERE FROM ME

PLEASE TAKE EVERY INSTRUCTION FROM HER YOU ARE INSTRUCTED TO SEND YOUR INFORMATION TO HER ADDRESS FULL NAME STATE OF ORIGIN DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER OR
WHATAPP NAME OF YOUR BANK TO INCLUDE IT TO THE CHECK ID CARD
HERE IS THE CONTACT OF MY SECRETARY IN ACCESS BANK

MRS HOPE EMEYAK
EMAIL CONTACT,accessbankgovernmentplcoo@email.com
TELEPHONE NUMBER+2347067204215

FROM DR MRS MARIN ABACHA
+900.8976543986
+90043789654311

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <drmrsmar@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.210.48]
Reply-To: drmrsmar@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 9 May 2024 14:58:34 +0100
Message-ID: <CAE5LnsfgGc_-aRCd7NTsBxeKY=xLgc2rvrvMYWNY0crxMfLhAw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: GET BACK TO ME
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Phones: +9008976543986
Note: 103. This telephone number is most likely a Cyprus, Northern number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+90043789654311
Note: 103. This telephone number is most likely a Cyprus, Northern number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+2347067204215
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: accessbankgovernmentplcoo@email.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 13, 2024 7:09 am

Scammer's email address.: accessbankgovernmentplcoo@email.com
Content of the email.: ATTENTION.XXXXX
answers of your email is yes, thank you for your quick response, i am daughter of dr mrs marin abacha who die last week monday in india after the transaction she concluded in central bank of nigeria with help of chung pui in hong kong who assis him of paying some charges by
the grace of allah the transaction of 30 million dollars was concluded successfully and the fund was share 50/50 between him and my mother she said she must
compasate the she first contacted you due to trust and finicial problem you back off not to assist her to conclude transaction both of them contribute this
5 point 5 million to compasate you this draft as been with our secretry mrs hope emeyak i told her since you do not rwply sh to return the draft to me so i
can keeo it safely when i receive your email i call the governorof central bank dr olayemi micheal to renw the draft on your name so i can send it to you
this is the pocedure to freceive the draft i contacted the fedex company on your name to deliver the draft to you mr chibike obi manager of fedex company he
said i have to back the draft up with 2 document number one clearance certificate and anti telorist certificcate so that the agencies will not size it in my
airport or in your airport also i have to insure the draft this is the information i needed to process the draft state of origin direct telephone number full
name id card house address as soon s i receive your full name i will scan the draft and send it to you for your confirmation also send me your bank name to
include it in the draft not to querry you i am waiting for your quick respond
FROM AMINA ABACHA
telephone number.+2347067204215
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.