Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sharjahislamicbank.sib.ea@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

sharjahislamicbank.sib.ea@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 11, 2024 10:26 am

Recovery scam.

Sharjah Islamic Bank.SIB.
Al Fakhama Tower - Sharjah King Faisal street Faisal 2 Sharjah Islamic Bank
United Arab Emirates.

Attn: xxx,

Sir this is to inform you that this bank, Sharjah Islamic Bank have raised an ATM Card at the volume of US$14M in/your favor cashable in any ATM Card machine worldwide. This fund is a compensation for the lost and unfinished transactions you have spent I hung some of money.

You will be cashing it in a gradual process not more than US$10,000 on daily bases without any problem at all, this Is duly
guaranteed 100%.

On your response I shall give you full details and security of Your ATM
card that will be sent to you.

Another option is bank To bank Transfer where your total sum will be transfer to your account at once.

I wait to hear from you accordingly with your full contact address or your bank account details for the transfer of your total sum of US$14M.

Awaiting for your urgent compliance.

Best Regards.
Mohamed Abdalla, CEO
Sharjah Islamic Bank.

Header:

Return-Path: <sharjahislamicbank.sib.ea@gmail.com>
From: Sharjah Islamic Bank <sharjahislamicbank.sib.ea@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2024 06:31:18 -0700
Message-ID: <CAB05oubQ9GwKn+3rvSY0PBgJ+jMFSXUBq0VGHnqh0fgDE1Qr+Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Confidential Payment
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.