Site logo

Advert.
Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.
Post a reply

majandersonkellumstewart@gmail.com

Wed May 08, 2024 5:33 pm

No E-mail body but the text from the subject line:

I am a Major with the UN troop, I was retired after I served one tour in Iraq and two tours in Afghanistan. I was not called back to duty when the Libya crisis went out of control, so now we have been transferred to Libya, in the war against terrorism. Based on the US legislative and executive decision, for withdrawing troops from Libya. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly the US and EU/ASIA on war against terrorism. However I want to inform you that I have in my possession the amount $10,4M Which I got from a crude oil deal here in Iraq and also my entitlement funds from the UN as a member of NATO. I deposited in EastFirstSavings US informing them that we are making contact for the real owner. so I need someone I could trust. If you accept, I have to be sure of whom I am dealing with. I will give you 35 of the sum and 65 is for me. reply. Maj.Anderson

Header:

Received: from 10.217.130.146
Return-Path: <re-nitsche@t-online.de>
X-Originating-Ip: [194.25.134.20]
Date: Tue, 7 May 2024 02:30:23 +0200 (CEST)
Sender: "M A J O R . KELLUM ANDY" <re-nitsche@t-online.de>
Reply-To:
"majandersonkellumstewart@gmail.com" <majandersonkellumstewart@gmail.com>
To: "jdjfk@gms.de" <jdjfk@gms.de>
Message-ID: <1715041823942.200207.bdf09f2e48167491b7001695ca7457c6b779d7a1@spica.telekom.de>
Subject: (Text is Above)
Post a reply