Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

freemannpaul@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

freemannpaul@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 06, 2024 1:04 pm

Scammer's email address.: freemannpaul@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Dear xxxxxxx

xxxx

This letter was first sent to you on Thursday, February 1, 2024, but up till now, I have not heard from you. Based on this, my Boss requested that I resend the proposal to you. Though, I know for security reasons, this is not the safest means to reach you but was left with no other viable option since there is a pressing need to reach you. I am quite sure that this email will surprise you since I haven't been talking to you before.
My name is Paul Freeman and I work with the top bank in SA. We have a good business proposition for you that I know by the special grace of God; will be beneficial to you.
Firstly, before I proceed, I assure you that this email is neither junk nor mere imagination, but practically achievable if given your maximum support and cooperation. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction.

PROPOSITION:
There is a certain sum of money, duly approved by the government of SOUTH AFRICA (ALL THE DOCUMENTS ARE AVAILABLE) belonging to a contractor from Bolivia who is late now. The record shows that the fund was actually for a contract the late contractor wanted to start in 2008 before his sudden death and as such since his death; none of his relations or next-of-kin has come forward to lay claims for this deposit as the heir.
This is the reason I have contacted you.
My Bank cannot release the deposit unless someone applies for a claim as the partner/next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in our operating guidelines.
I now seek your permission to have you stand as the partner/next of kin to the deceased as all documentation will be carefully worked out by me for the funds to be released in your favor as the beneficiary's next of kin. It may also interest you to know that we have secured from the probate an order to locate any of the deceased beneficiaries.
Please acknowledge receipt of this message, this time around, in acceptance of our mutual business endeavor if you are interested.
I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.
Finally, it is our humble prayer that the information contained herein is accorded the necessary attention, urgency as well and secrecy it deserves.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.

NOTE: WE MAY NOT ASK FOR YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. WE WILL USE AN ONLINE BANK ACCOUNT TO MOVE THE FUNDS. YOU WILL BE DIRECTED ON HOW TO DO THAT AS WE PROCEED.

God bless you,
Paul Freeman
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: freemannpaul@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 07, 2024 6:49 pm

Content of the email.: DEAR XXX,
THANK YOU FOR YOUR QUICK RESPONSE. I WILL SEND YOU THE CONTACT OF THE LAWYER AND WHAT TO WRITE HER.
REGARDS,
PAUL FREEMAN
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 07, 2024 6:49 pm

Content of the email.: THIS IS ATTORNEY'S CONTACT

Ms. Linda Sutton

Head of Chambers

Inner Temple & Associates

Johannesburg-South Africa

Email: linitemp@gmail.com
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 07, 2024 6:50 pm

Content of the email.: INTRODUCTION LETTER TO THE LAWYER

Dear Ms. Linda Sutton,

I have been advised by a senior member of staff of the South African Reserve Bank to get in touch with you regarding the need to normalize and legally process and secure the release documents to enable the bank to transfer the contract fund of my late associate/partner, Juan Carlos Ortiz, to our new bank account.
The reference contract number is MNR/DME/0765/SA03.

Please furnish me with full details of your services and requirements regarding this transaction.

Best regards,

xxxx
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 11, 2024 9:15 am

Scammer's email address.: linitemp@gmail.com
Content of the email.: Dear xxxx,

RE: NORMALIZATION AND CHANGE OF BENEFICIARY OF CONTRACT NO: MNR/DME/0765/SA03

AMOUNT: US$26,500,000.00 (TWENTY-SIX MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY) - OBLIGATIONS & REQUIREMENTS

Further to my earlier correspondences, I hereby advise you as follows:

-That the subject matter shall be consummated within a period not exceeding fourteen (14) banking days.

-That I shall process and procure ALL the necessary legal documents from the Department of Justice, Department of Minerals & Energy, and the South Africa Reserve Bank as soon as you post the required PROCESSING fees as well as our LEGAL fees for the services.

-And that ALL matters relating to this subject matter shall be treated in no violation of local and international laws and as recommended by the Government of South Africa.

-That this process is required for money exceeding US$1,000,000.00 or its equivalent in other local/international currencies for the protection of BOTH the forwarding banks and the beneficiary's banks as outlined in the United Nations white paper on the global fight against Money Laundering and Terrorism.

I hereby state the requirements as prescribed by law in the Republic of South Africa:

1. Processing/Administrative Fee 11,500.00

2. Notarization/Stamp Duty Fee 150.00

3. Consultancy/ Legal/Retainer Fee 2,650.00

Total 14,300.00

NOTE: ALL CHARGES ARE IN UNITED STATES DOLLARS.

These are mandatory legal/revenue charges payable to the Department of Justice by the applicant before final approval to change the beneficiary's name will be granted. They are not bank charges.

Notarization/Stamp Duty is made at the Court of competent jurisdiction and in the presence of the Court Registrar (CR) and Commissioner for Oaths (CO)

A minimum of 48 hours notice is required from the date of application.

Money laundering and Anti-Terrorism immunity are acquired at the United Nations office here in South Africa.

The nominee/receiver bank account shall be applied for and forwarded to you as soon as you are ready to wire the fees.

For more clarifications, and or questions, kindly contact me.

Yours truly,

Ms. Linda Sutton
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.