Site logo

Advert.
Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.
Post a reply

douglaszeenjzeenj@firemail.at

Sat May 04, 2024 2:15 pm

Recovery Scam:

Hello My Very Good Friend,

This is making 20 times now i am contacting you, that I'm happy to inform you about my success in receiving our funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from USA. Presently, I'm in China for an investment projects with my own share from the total sum since 2 weeks now. I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts you made and worked hard in transferring those funds despite that it failed you and I somehow. That was the reason why I asked you to contact DOUGLAS ZEE since 2 weeks ago but to my greatest surprise he told me that you did not contact him not even a day. Now, contact him immediately. His name is DOUGLAS ZEE, contact him in USA and ask him to send you the total $1,000.000.00 (US$1,000,000 One Million USD) from USA which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to receive the funds. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Douglas Zee and instruct him with account where he can transfer the amount to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time. At the moment, I'm very busy here in China because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand. Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Douglas Zee since days to transfer the money immediately you reached him in USA, so feel free to get in touch with him to send the amount to you without any delay. His Email: douglaszeenjzeenj@firemail.at His Phone:+16093072021 USA

With best regards,
DR WOOD JNR .

Header:

Received: from 10.217.135.44
Return-Path: <mrpaulgrant944@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.167.47]
Reply-To: douglaszeenjzeenj@firemail.at
Date: Sat, 4 May 2024 06:02:46 -0700
Message-ID: <CABuLLFeFMp_Onij7A3VczQVHokxJMJQPRcJx_6=B6PLduANSoQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: US$1,000,000 COMPENSATION Hello My Very Good Friend,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Phone: +16093072021
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New Jersey
Post a reply