Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

federalministryoffinance.fmf@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

federalministryoffinance.fmf@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:38 pm

Donation Scam:

From Dr Wale Edun.
Minister of Finance.

How are you, hope fine,

I am sending you this e-mail letter because of its urgency, This is to officially inform you that I award for Volunteers in Humanitarian Medical Services, The Government Charity foundation objective is to undertake humanitarian and charity, work globally, On behalf of the office of the Presidency, I am happy to announced to you that you has been selected as one of Government Charity organization partner that will handle and supervise our next project valued at $25m in your location and you have 20% of the total project fund as the Government accredited representative, Your name & E-mail address appeared in Government Foundation and fund raising schedule list of supervisors that will look after our orphanage project in your location of residence. For more useful details, Send the following details to enable me submit it to the paying Bank as the rightful ownership of the said fund, full name, full address, Phone number, get Back to me for further details, reply to: federalministryoffinance.fmf@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Dr Wale Edun.

Header:

Received: from 10.197.33.204
Return-Path: <waleedun74@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.221.169]
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 03:10:48 +0100
Message-ID: <CALR2Fcg1igv=d3udd6pbnvwL+ueWn_DB3zr9aCO=AuHWsYZkZg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Good Day: Fund Beneficiary
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.