Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrsannablair109@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrsannablair109@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:06 pm

Dying Widow Scam:

Dear Friend,

Let me first of all inform you that I got your email address from a mail directory and decided to mail you for permission to go ahead. I am Mrs. Anna Blair from Washington, married to Dr. Anthony R. Blair who worked with Texaco Oil Company in Malaysia before he died in a plane crash on his way to a board meeting.

My husband and I were married but without any children. Ever since he died I decided not to re-marry and presently I am 79 Years old. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $11.5M. (Eleven Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) with a bank. Presently the fund is still with the Bank and the bank management Wrote me that the fund is still intact and safe but the account needs to be reactivated because the account has not been attended or used for so many years ever since my husband died.

I am presently in the hospital where I have been undergoing treatment of cancer and lungs. I have lost my ability to talk and my doctors said that I have only a few months to live... so I think the best thing for me to do is to use the fund for charity purposes. I want a person who is trustworthy and God's fearing which I have prayed and fastened and my God revealed and exposed to make you my beneficiary of my late husband's fund deposited with the bank here in America. As soon as you receive the fund, 70% of it will go to churches, orphanages, homeless and widows around the world while you have the 30% for you and your family and for the great job done.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact details of the Bank for transfer of the fund, or if you want it through home delivery, let me know so that i shall send you the professional delivery man's contact. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the new beneficiary of this fund. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here and keep this contact very confidential till such a time these funds get to your custody. This is to ensure that nothing jeopardizes my last wish on earth.

,I await your urgent reply.

Regards,
Mrs. Anna Blair.

Header:

Received: from 10.217.150.203
Return-Path: <rivoirecyronext@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.128.175]
Reply-To: mrsannablair109@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 14:31:08 +0100
Message-ID: <CAKHiLA56fwqbxMfBU+ue0uZDbuS_1Zc9bwD=R8W_O-Jh=HtEXg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Get back to me as soon as possible.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: mrsannablair109@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:53 pm

Scammer's email address.: mrsannablair109@gmail.com

Content of the email.: My Dear xxx,

This email has brought life into me and for your acceptance to assist me in executing this project which has been my dream to help others. I want to let you know that I did not only have your information by my power but with the direction of almighty God who is my instructor in all I do. I understand it is strange to get this kind of email from a total stranger, but I know that God has directed me to your side because he knows you won't let me down or disappoint me in any way.

I want to assure you that this project will not take much of your time because all the information regarding this project is intact. The fund is deposited in a bank and all that is required is for them to recognize you as the new beneficiary of my late Husband's fund and then have it transferred to you, so that you can use it as I earlier stated.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide me with your information to get to know you better. As soon as I receive your information I shall give you the contact details of the Bank and I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the new beneficiary of this fund.

Send me your information as stated below:

Full Name:
Contact address:
Direct Contact Number:
Sex:
Please Keep this contact confidential for now till such a time these funds get to your Custody. This is to ensure that nothing jeopardizes my last wish on Earth. I also want you to be assured that whatever expenses you made on the process of this transaction will be noted down and can be taken out from the 70% after you receive the fund.

Thanks so much. I will wait to hear from you soon.

Blissful day,
Mrs. Anna Blair.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: mrsannablair109@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:01 pm

Scammer's email address.: mrsannablair109@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Dear xxx,

Thank you for the information and I am really glad that you are doing this for me. The name of the Oil Company is Texaco in Houston where my husband worked for many years before he passed away. I am the present beneficiary of the fund because my husband made me the next of kin while depositing the fund and the type of the account is fixed deposit account. Whatever is required to have the transfer completed, I have pleaded with my bank to assist you and ensure that everything is carried out successfully..

Know that I am free with you because I trust you with all my heart in this project. So please do not let me down. You may not understand why I am doing this but I know even if I pass away the prayers of the orphanage will secure me a place in the paradise of our lord Jesus Christ. It's so painful knowing fully well that I may die soon.

I am providing you the contact details of the bank so that you can contact them immediately and tell them that you are contacting them in respect of the release and transfer of Mrs. Anna Blair's fund that is deposited in their custody. The name of the bank is Umpqua Bank. My Husband worked for Texaco Oil Company for twenty years before he passed unto Glory.

Contact the bank immediately with the details as stated below.

Bank name: Umpqua Bank
Email: Umpqua.Bank@accountant.com
Contact officer: Cort Lane O'Haver

I want you to know that it will be better for you to contact the bank through their email address which I have provided to you to enable them understand better what you are requesting for. Remember to forward the authority letter to the bank when writing them because they will require it. Also send me your direct contact number where you can be reached.

Please keep me updated.

Regards,
Mrs Anna Blair.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.