Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

securetrunkpanama@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

securetrunkpanama@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:31 pm

Scammer's email address.: securetrunkpanama@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Dear Sir

Good Morning

Please, I would like to know how far you went with Mr. JOHN MAC to Finalize this pending transaction of yours with the bank.

have you forward your Flight schedule , Hotel reservation , Date of arrival to Mr. JOHN MAC

Do you remember that it has been years since you started this transaction and so far nothing has been done.

Remember, your delay to Complete this transaction is cursing damages to this transaction, Remember again that this transaction has been having serious challenges and despite all our effort with the Bank

Therefore, I will advise you to go ahead and Wire the charges needed to Finalize this transaction to avoid conciliation because this time any delay may be conciliation to this transaction.

The earlier the better you completed this transaction.

My advice to you is simple “Go ahead and Pay the fee" so they will Unblock the account the required Administrative Deposit as required by the Bank Policy. They can start processing your funds after you Pay the required Charges into the Bank account which will be Provided to you.

The Deposited fund will be approved for onward Transfer to your Designated Bank account only after the Bank Charges are remitted through our firm. We advise you to proceed to finalize the Outstanding Charges / fees as soon as possible. Upon the Payment of the outstanding Charges is remitted and paid .

I am still Disappointed in you for wasting too much time on this transaction.

you can call me on whatsapp +33745990466

Thanks and Best Regards
R.J.C. Wolfgang
Transaction Investigator
my whatsapp number +33745990466
Any further information you'd like to add?: The scammers reply to email address is incbicpw1@gmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.