Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

brohelen24@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

brohelen24@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:14 pm

Recovery Scam from a Survivor:

Date: 04/06/24
Whom:
Subject: This is your friend Cpt. Helen brown,

Hello dear!
How are you doing? I believe you are doing well out there. This is your
friend Cpt. helen brown, as you well know, I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund secured under the co-operation of a new partner from Lome-Togo. Presently I am in London with my partner for investment projects.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in receiving the funds from the delivery and security Company then, despite that it failed us somehow.

Now you will need to contact the Alliance royal bank in UK,
I have deposited the sum of ( GBP350.000.00 ) ( Three Hundred and fifty thousand GBP) in this bank because i don't want my partner to know about it just a kind of saying thank you for your past effort
The contact information of the bank is as follows, ALLIANCE ROYAL BANK. Their Email is: (contact@allianceroyals.com) Telephone +447443275704

Contact the bank without delay, they will create an non indigene bank account for you in your name and send you the ( ATM VISA CARD ) worth of (GBP350.000.00 ) ( Three Hundred and fifty thousand GBP ) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past
efforts and attempts to assist me then, i can't forget you in a hurry and i will be coming to visit you in your country when I am less busy with the investment projects.

I really appreciate your efforts at that time very much, also am very
happy to let you know that am now leaving my normal life as a civilian and not as military personnel anymore, am so excited about the kind of free life I am living now, nothing is as good as freedom.

You are to contact the bank with below information;

1. YOUR FULL NAMES:
2. YOUR COMPLETE ADDRESS WHERE THE BANK VISA CARD WILL BE DELIVERED TO:
3. TELEPHONE NUMBER (s):
4. NAME OF YOUR COUNTRY:
5. ZIP CODE:

Please let me know immediately after you receive the Visa Card so that we can share our joy and happiness.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my partner are having at hand, I may not be checking my mail regularly, so bear with me if i did not respond to you on time,

Therefore feel free to get in touch with The Bank soon after you read this message. And don't forget to inform me after you receive and cash the Visa card. Take care and have a pleasant day.

Yours truly friend

Phone: +447443275704
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Vodafone Uk Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: allianceroyals.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:50 pm

From the fake bank website:

Alliance Royal Bank is a private bank operating International. It is a subsidiary of TURKEY, USA, Asia & Europe. Tracing its history back to a bank founded in United Kingdom in 1816, it was independent for 180 years, before being purchased in 1997.

As a 100% customer-owned bank, we strive to go beyond for our customers.

Contact details:

Entry in the aa419 database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=166651

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: ALLIANCEROYALS.COM
Updated Date: 2024-02-06
Creation Date: 2024-02-06
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2025-02-06
Registrar: Name.com, Inc.
Reseller:

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Redacted For Privacy
Registrant Organization: Domain Protection Services, Inc.

This is what the fake bank website looks like:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.