Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 5

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 5

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:21 pm

Hello Dear
X-Originating-IP: [41.203.64.133]

Hello Dear,

I have been watching with keen interest your transaction for some time now since I started working here again as a Clark under the office of the Director on Foreign Payments. I have worked as the Assistant to the Deputy Director and was demoted when they found out that I have never been in support of their shady deals, they wrote petition against me and I was moved to the Finance Ministry and now I am back to continue my good work which I believe that only God is the one to pay me back and not you though in a lower department and position.

I have gone through your file and have found out that you have completed all that is required of you to have your payment released into your account but the greed which exist in the lives of the Directors of the Foreign Payment, Central Bank of Nigeria, and other approved paying Banks here will not let them do what they are supposed to do I thank God for the new Governor of Central bank and good President he gave to Nigeria who are not like the former Governor and president Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo who was the master minder of all the corruptions here at the Presidency.

About your payment, it has long been due and approved for payment but because of the amount involved which is above $1M, the Directors of Foreign Payment with the former Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria Prof. Charles Soludo, Dr. Jim Ovie of Zenith Bank and other Bank Directors will never let you know what to do to get your funds transferred to your account because of their personal wants for money. Your payment was approved again to be paid which they gambled with and called the payment back because of the same greed. The money you have spent in the past is nothing compared to what they make from your funds through what we call International Trade on Stock and Exchange.

This is what Prof. Charles Soludo and the Zenith Bank Director introduced to all of them, telling them never to approve your payment so that they can use it to trade on the International Market on 60 days interval and make 10% of the amount. Check out how much they must have made with your payment since it was first approved for transfer. This is one secret most of our foreign beneficiaries are not aware of and they need someone to stand for them to clear this and make them get their payments within 48 hours.
To be frank with you, if I had contacted you last week, you would have received this money in your account directly today through KTT wire transfer because I know their secret which they believe no one else is aware of.

All you have to do is to work with Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) and they will get this document for you, file in the document directly to the Office of the President and request for an immediate approval by the President and once that is done, the document will be sent to Central bank and automatically, they will contact you for remittance and the good thing is that once you have obtained this document, you will pay NOTHING to the Bank for any kind of Transfer fees as the same document will instruct the bank to deduct all fees from the original sum. I do not want you to let anyone know that I contacted you please for the sake of my life but I thought it was okay for me to reach you and I decided to use my private email address for this.

My position now is shaking so if I have to leave here, I will leave being justified by making sure that I expose them and help the cheated to receive their monies. All the Directors Dr. Jerry Gana, Mr. Paul Sule, and Prof. Soludo, Jim Ovie and others will never tell you about the Irrevocable Presidential Permit (IPP) because they know that once you have gotten this document, they will NEVER have any reason to delay your payment for more than 48 hours. This document is usually issued by the Association of Nigeria Lawyers popularly called the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), Court of Justice, and the President himself.

Now tell me, if the NBA backs you as their client, the Court of Justice Approves you as the True Beneficiary and the President says pay the beneficiary, who is bank and it's Directors to say no and delay your payment for one extra day? They will never let you have the Idea of this because they want to keep making money with your funds which they believe is not an offence because Prof. Charles Soludo and the African Development Bank Director as bank directors have the right to place any unclaimed funds in the Escrow Account of the Central Bank of Nigeria overseas so when they do that, they claim that the payment has not yet been approved.

The only way you can get this payment now is to immediately get the Irrevocable Presidential Permit (IPP) and once you have this document, you will file it in directly to the office of the President for an immediate release order.

This is what I was doing for some clients and the Directors found out and kicked against me. I have no interest in your money, I have no interest in what they do too but my anger is that they use and dump us not because we want to share money with them but because they think we know nothing about their deals. Please assure me that no one will know about this and it will be secret until you have received the document and take them by surprise.

I am so sorry for all you have gone through. I am waiting for your response.

Yours Sincerely
Mrs. Vivian Isioma
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:24 pm

Invitation: RESPOND.
X-Originating-IP: [98.138.229.194]

Calendar
RESPOND.
Hvornår:
fredag den 22. juni 2012
13:00 - 14:00 (GMT+00:00)
Fra:
noufoumahamat@yahoo.dk
Meddelelse:
Hello,

I am Mr. Mahamat Noufou from Burkina Faso in West African region. I work with the bank of Africa here in the nation. I am writing you from my office that which will be of an immense benefit to both of us. In my department, being the account manager I discovered an abandoned sum of $18 million USA Dollars (Eighteen million Us Dollars) in an account that belongs to one of the bank late foreign customers, a German citizen who unfortunately lost his life in a plane crash.

The choice of contacting you is aroused from the geographical nature of where you live, particularly due to the senility of the transaction and the confidentiality herein. Now our bank has been waiting for any of the relatives to come-up for the claim but nobody has done that. I personally have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for many years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin / beneficiary to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at 18 Million Dollars can be done and paid to you for both of us.

This will be disbursed or shared between the both of us in these percentages, 55% to me and 35% to you while 10% will be for expenses both parties might have incurred during the process of transferring. I have secured necessary information's and the certificate of deposit that can be used to back up this claim we are making.

All I require now is your honest Co-operation, Confidentiality and trust to enable us sees this transaction through. I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Having gone through a methodical search, I decided to contact you hoping that you will find this proposal interesting. Please on your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest, I will furnish you with more information.

Endeavour to let me know your decision rather than keep me waiting or exposing me.You should equally send your reply through this address:mahamat.nouf@gmail.com

Regards,
Mr. Mahamat Noufou

S.U. nu!
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:29 pm

GOOD NEWS
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mail.igeprev.to.gov.br) (177.0.16.236)
by mta1250.mail.sk1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 22 Jun 2012 06:50:04 -0700
Received: from igeprev.to.gov.br (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by mail.igeprev.to.gov.br (Postfix) with ESMTP id 3019B8B871F;
Wed, 20 Jun 2012 19:01:31 -0300 (BRT)
Reply-To: britishcanadianlotto@yahoo.cn

Dear Winner!!!

This is to inform you that your email address has been emerged as the winner
of (£1,263,584.00 GBP) in the British Canadian Lotto.For details of
claims,Send us your full name and home address asap.Contact E-
mail:britishcanadianlotto@yahoo.cn

Regards
Mrs.Elizabeth Williams
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:16 pm

Ms. Rosemary Ama
X-Originating-IP: [200.147.97.218]
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 11:35:32 -0300
From: "rosemaryama10@zipmail.com.br" <rosemaryama10@zipmail.com.br>
Message-Id: <4fe482b437457_29de70e647c31f@a4-winter16.tmail>

Dear,

It is my pleasure to write you after taken decision to relocate from this country. I chose and decided to contact you to help me out of my problems. However is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honor against your will. Let me introduce myself to you, my name is Ms. Rosemary Ama and I am 21 years of age. I am a student of high school before I lost my parents in a car accident, so I have been out from school and been looking for a sincere person that I will trust who will love and take care of me.

I am the only child of my late parents and that has made me to run away from our family house because my uncles are after my life to take away my inheritance which my late father left for me in a Bank here .My entire dream is to find someone that I can trust with my future life and inheritance and also who will be able to invest it wisely in any lucrative business. Nobody knows about the inheritance which worth $ 3.5 million dollars in Cash deposited in a Bank here with my name as the next of kin.. And I want you to also keep it very confidential till we can be able to transfer this money from the Bank here to your country and I will fly to join you immediately for future plans of continue my education once I join you in your country after the bank transfers the money to your account.

I have to trust someone to save my future and that is why I am trusting you now I want you to understand my critical situation and give me the love and assistance that I need, so that I will have a better life and also enjoy my inheritance with you. Now it is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be for my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. I will tell you more about myself as soon as I hear back from you, your interest to assist me and also build more trust to be able to have a better understanding.

Please do reply me back.

I look forward for your urgent response, thank you and God bless you...

Best regards,
Ms. Rosemary Ama
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:06 pm

(REPLY.A.S.A.P:re:PROPOSAL/BUSINESS
Received: from User (twiseman@41.71.174.199 with login)
by smtp106.rog.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 22 Jun 2012 09:12:27 -0700 PDT
Reply-To: <pjacob2010@g.pl>

Greetings !!!,Good day to you out there.
My name is Mr.Jacob Paul , I have a Business Proposal of three million, seven hundred thousand US dollars($3.7M) for you to handle with me from my bank where I work , here in Europe. However, this is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honor against your will.
Should you be interested, please send me your full names,private phone/fax number and office or home address,age and occupation .Then after I shall provide you with more details of this operation.I expect your urgent response if you can handle this project. Kind Regards,

Jacob.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:13 pm

YOUR PAYMENT RELEASE:
Received: from 41.138.89.39
(SquirrelMail authenticated user admin@nieuwlandfeed.com)
by nieuwlandfeed.com with HTTP;
Fri, 22 Jun 2012 17:49:47 -0400 (EDT)
Message-ID: <61580.41.138.89.39.1340401787.squirrel@nieuwlandfeed.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 17:49:47 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: YOUR PAYMENT RELEASE:
Reply-To: w_u_mt234@yahoo.com.hk

Dear-winner;

Your lotto winning Price of Two Million Five hundred thousand
usd.($2.500,000USD) has been forwarded to Western Union for immediate
transfer to you as soon as you Meet up with the demands of the transfer
clearance certificate of $55.usd to enable them to start transferring your
funds today.
So contact western union now with the information below.
Email :(w_u_mt234@yahoo.com.hk)
Blow is the information you will send to the western union to enable them
transfer your winning to you.

(1) Your full name.................
(2) Your contact address...........
(3) Your Tel and Fax number........
(4) Your Age.......................
(5) Your Occupation ..............

Kindly use this information to send the fee as soon as possible.

Receiver name...............Ezebuilo Ginikanwa

Country.....................Benin Republic

City........................Portonovo

Text Question...............When

Answer......................Now

Amount......................$55

And also remember to send to them their transfer clearance certificate
which is $55 for immediate action.

Yours in Service,

Mr Joan Benson
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:50 am

COMPENSATION ALERT BY BANK OF AMERICA (BOA) $20,000,000.00 USD
Received: from [93.80.237.25] (HELO User)
by fe1-mc.corbina.ru (CommuniGate Pro SMTP 5.4.2)
with SMTP id 111563152; Sat, 23 Jun 2012 02:24:36 +0400
Reply-To: <info.fbi.gov@superposta.com>

Federal Bureau of Investigation
Washington Field Office (WFO)
FBI Washington Field Office
601 4th Street NW
Washington, DC 20535
Phone: (202) 278-2800
E-mail: info.fbi.gov@superposta.com

Dear Beneficiary,

We write to officially inform you that we have thoroughly completed an investigation with the help of our Internet Crime Monitoring Network System regarding your overdue payment valued at the sum of $20,000,000.00 dollars, which is presently under processing at the BANK OF AMERICA under the directives of the United state Treasury Department and the United Nations.
However, acting in our capacity as the Apex body authorised by the US Government to reconcile foreign payments, we are pleased to inform you that full clearance has be granted for the release of your overdue payment valued at the sum of $20,000,000.00 dollars via the BANK OF AMERICA N.A. HEADQUARTERS following a management debt buy back transfer protocol
agreement reached between our organization - Federal Bureau of Investigation and the NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT, including the IMF N.A. Headquarters, which now gave the Bank of America N.A Headquarters absolute financial jurisdiction over the completion of your payment due to you.

Be informed that the Bank of America, a major international bank, is the consumer banking arm of financial services World Bank Group. Hence, you are advised to contact (Mr. Brian T. Moynihan) the CEO on the below contact details:

Bank of America Corporate Center 100 North Tryon Street
CHARLOTTE, NC 28255
United States - Map
Email: wiretransfer.bankofamerica@accountant.com

Please take note that your payment has been approved and authourized for immediate release and transfer into your bank account via the BANK OF AMERICA N.A Headquarters.

For your confirmation, the BANK OF AMERICA will be handling your payment to be released by SWIFT TELEGRAPHIC WIRE TRANSFER to your bank account.

Please ensure that you contact the CEO (Mr. Brian T. Moynihan) on the above contact details for further advice on your fund release.

Yours Sincerely,

Assistant Director in Charge
James W. McJunkin
FBI, Washington Field Office
United State
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:51 am

YOUR CO-OPERATION AND ASSISTANCE IN THIS TRANSACTION
X-Originating-IP: [41.203.239.170]
X-Originating-Email: [dr_jj_ww_0_0012@msn.com]
Message-ID: <BLU0-SMTP204433E8D0FB62B06A5C53CE0FC0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: dr_jj_ww_0_0012@msn.com

From Dr John Williams
African Development Bank (ADB) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso
Tel: +226 78 83 26 95
01 BP 2566 OUAGDOUGOU 01 - BURKINA FASO

My Dear Friend
I am Dr John Williams a director in African Development Bank (ADB) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso, I got your email information through the Burkina's Chamber of Commerce and industry on foreign business relations here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso I haven't disclose this deal to anybody.
I hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that i am about to establish with you for the mutual benefit of you and i. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($10.5) millions dollars into your account within 14 working banking days. This money has been dormant for years in our bank without claim due to the owner of this fund died along with his entire family and supposed next of kin in an air crash since July 31st 2000.
I want our bank to release these funds to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer while i come over to your country to share this fund with you as soon as you confirm this fund into your account and ask me to come over. I don't want the money to go into our bank treasure as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why i contacted you so that our bank will release this money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer. Please i would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interesting.
Upon the receipt of your reply and indication of your capability, i will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 50% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me while the remaining 50% will be for me because i don't want anyone here in our bank to know my involvement until you confirm this fund into your account and ask me to come over for the sharing as i indicated.
If you agree to follow up this transaction with a full dedication due get back to me with this requested information below as I listed it:
1. Full Name: .........
2. Telephone Numbers: ...........
3. Your Age: ........
4. Your Sex: ...........
5. Your Occupation: ............
6. Your Country: ............
7. City: ...........
8. Your Home Address: ................
9. Marital Status: ................
I am looking forward to hearing from you immediately,

contact me at my private email
address: jo_2004_2010@voila.fr
Thanks with my best regards
Dr John Williams
Tel: +226 78 83 26 95
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:13 pm

Attn: Beneficiary
Reply-To: jonathan_newpresident@hotmail.com
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 04:37:47 -0700
Message-ID: <CAJqbo2TP+CpiGEP6OAuezXs1sVn06wuuKr=7mFzvC8ncyRU=rg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Attn: Beneficiary

Attn: Beneficiary

Sir

We are very sorry for the late delaying of your fund transfer which has been approved since months ago. To avoid wrong remittance reconfirm your banking details once again.

Sir we are urgently waiting to hear from you with your banking details to enable us proceed .

You have only 7 working day to comply to this office or else your fund will be terminated due to you over delay.We also need your private telephone number for oral discussion

Waiting for your urgent response

Yours Faithfully
John Okoh
Payment verification Department
Office of the President.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:14 pm

Reply To Your Email
X-Originating-IP: [64.50.160.20]
mrsladysusanrice@hotmail.com

Dear Sir,

I am Mrs Lady (Susan) Rice, CBE Managing Director of Lloyds Banking Group Scotland, I have a serious deal that I will like to execute with you regarding clearance of the sum amount to ($32,000,000.00) Three Million United states dollars for onward transfer to Mr. Scott Marken, citizen of united states of America, but on the line, Mr. Scott Marken die without leaving any tresses of his family members on how to contact his families from any where, with this development,

you knowing fully well that I am the Managing Director of Lloyds Banking Group Scotland but am working with the bank of england , there is no way I will get myself involve directly to initiate this claim, instead of allowing the UK treasuring department to take over this fortune, I have decided to contact a foreigner involve whom I am going to work with and also share 50-50 of the full amount after our successful completion of the claim completely from Bank of England, Bank of England is the only financial institution that can release this fund and I am the only person that knows and monitored this account for years.

This is my main reason of contacting you, so that we both can work together and get the fund out of the account to your bank account in your country, but I will advise you to open a new account for this deal so that there will not be any tresses after we clear the fund, you can divert the fund out from the new presented account to us and forward the fund to your normal account or invest the funds into properties and lots of profitable ventures, please let me know your willingness and readiness to work together with me so that we both can achieve greater success in moving the fund out and then getting the fund completely to our self and we both share the fund 50-50,

if you are ready to work with me on this project please reply to this message by providing your direct phone lines so that we can open up immediate communications on this deal and then send your full name and address and your comments and if possible your proper identifications.

I will also like you to give me a call on:

Give me a call to confirm your willingness and readiness to work with me on this project.

Thanks

From Mrs Lady (Susan) Rice,
CBE Managing Director of Lloyds Banking Group Scotland
Bank of England
Bank of England
Thread needle Street
London EC2R 8AH
Tel/fax: 44-2-088-199-380
Email:mrsladysusanrice@hotmail.com
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.