Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 5

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 5

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:44 pm

URGENT: Can I work with you?
Received: from User ([216.246.29.114]) by tjmserver.TJMSERVICES.local with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 20 Jun 2012 10:53:18 +0100
Reply-To: <irdi3@yahoo.com.ph>

Sir,

Its with a very desperate need for assistance that I have summed up courage to contact you. I am Aysah Mahjoob from Iraq and I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $15 Million US Dollars to your country for safe keeping and investment. This money is not from illegal source, no one is aware of the location of this money and there is no danger involved.

SOURCE OF MONEY:

When the allied forces invaded Iraq in 2003 to ouster President Saddam Hussein, my husband worked for the US Army as an interpreter and US Army patrol guide in Iraq. During one of the routine military patrols, some money in various currencies was discovered in several steel boxes containing over $700 million in U.S. Dollars in cash.

Read from the news websites below for more on the discovery:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

http://www.voanews.com/burmese/news/a-2 ... 85999.html

The sum of $15 Million US dollars was taken out from the discovery and it was agreed by all party present that the money be kept in custody of my husband for safe keeping since the army officers involved where still in active service, and to conceal this kind of money in Iraq during war was not safe.

With the help of a British contact working in Basra - Iraq whose office enjoys diplomatic immunity; my husband was able to get the package transferred out from Iraq into a bank vault abroad where the $15 Million USD was kept under my name as beneficiary to avoid any trace.

Unfortunately, my husband and my children died in the war when a suicide bomber attacked our home due to our involvement with the US Army in the Iraq war. I survived with serious injuries and I am still in pains in hiding. I have tried to locate the US Army officers involved with my husband but unfortunately all officers where killed during routine patrol in Baghdad when they where attacked by militants with a roadside bomb which hit their military patrol vehicle.

As it stands currently, I am the sole beneficiary of this huge amount $15 Million US dollars and this has prompted me to reach out for help because I want to relocate abroad and place this funds into investments.

Now that the war in Iraq is over, I have contacted the agent officer to the bank vault abroad holding the fund and I have being asked to come forward to complete the transfer of the $15 Million USD. Unfortunately, I am not able to travel abroad to file the necessary documentation to transfer the $15 Million US Dollars from the bank vault.

I need your assistance so I can introduce you as my business partner & representative so you can travel down to meet with the Agent officer to the bank vault necessary to finalize the release and transfer of the $15 Million US Dollars into a bank account under your name. Thereafter, you will help me relocate to your country where I intend to settle and start a new life.

In addition, you will help me with Investment & Management of the $15 Million US Dollars since I do not have any idea about doing business in the economic environment of your country. For this, you will be adequately compensated for your help to me.

Expecting your urgent reply.

Cordially,

Aysah Mahjoob
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:45 pm

hii
Received: from [41.82.167.121] by web114601.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 20 Jun 2012 09:47:09 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.6 YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <1340210829.56036.YahooMailClassic@web114601.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 09:47:09 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: rosemathew195@yahoo.com

Hello
Nice to meet you. My name is
Rose Mathew and i seek for true friendship and honest partner in life,please if you don't mind
i will like you to contact me back so that i can send you my picture and tell you more about me
i will be waiting to hear from you soon,
Rose.
rosemathew195@yahoo.com
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:48 pm

[No Subject]
Received: from 200.170.150.141 (proxying for 41.206.12.43)
(SquirrelMail authenticated user cessiam)
by mail5.guate.net.gt with HTTP;
Wed, 20 Jun 2012 12:55:41 -0500
Message-ID: <b00b4cebc5e27ffcc4f02707c1d0ec0d.squirrel@mail5.guate.net.gt>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 12:55:41 -0500
Subject:
Reply-To: remittanceunit03@hotmail.co.uk
User-Agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.20

ATTENTION WINNER,

Contact Mr.James Richard For the sum of
£1,000,000.00.GBP{One Million Great British
Pounds} in Euro Millions Lottery Promo Award 2012.
Winning Numbers are:

Ticket No: 8603775966738
Ref No: Uk200-26937
Batch No: 2007MJL-01

Claims Information:

1. Full Names:
2. Address:
3. Marital Status:
4. Occupation:
5. Age:
6. Sex:
7. Telephone Number:
8. Nationality:
9. Country of Residence:

Congratulations!!
Mrs.Elizabeth Williton
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:49 pm

REPLY ASAP
From: Financial Service Authority London <financial_service.authority@london.com>
Return-Path: <payment.aprroval@gmail.com>

From the Desk of MR. ADAIR TURNER

CHAIRMAN, FINANCIAL SERVICES AUTHORITY (FSA)

It has come to our notice via our central monitoring computer that a huge fund has been credited in your name for transfer with a London Bank. Under the stipulated enabling Law of the Government of Great Britain and Wales and other Commonwealth States, any huge fund that has been found in our computer system waiting to be transferred without claims for a period of 6 Days or less, shall be confiscated and forfeited to the Government of Great Britain and Wales. We do hereby ask you to contact this office immediately for ratification within the 3 days of this notice or consider your fund confiscated.

We appreciate your urgent co-operation. Respond to this Email: financial_service.authority@london.com

MR. ADAIR TURNER

CHAIRMAN, FINANCIAL SERVICES AUTHORITY (FSA)

LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:50 pm

Hi
Received: from [212.60.65.173] by web29002.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 20 Jun 2012 21:03:07 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <1340222587.31145.YahooMailNeo@web29002.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 21:03:07 +0100 (BST)

My dear new friend.I hope all is well with you.My name is Miss. Susan Smith,
I will be very happy if you can write me back so I can send you more details
about me and my picture. I believe we can make a good friend or more... I look forward to you
read
and
kisses
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:27 am

YOUR PAYMENT
Received: from [41.71.188.178] by web65513.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 20 Jun 2012 17:05:54 PDT
Message-ID: <1340237154.49415.YahooMailNeo@web65513.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 17:05:54 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Victor Maek <victor_maek@yahoo.com>

I WROTE WHEN I DID NOT HEAR FORM YOU ACCORDING TO THE SCHEDULE AND MANDATE RECEIVED FROM THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE, OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR FOREIGN DEBT RECONCILIATION/MANAGEMENT OFFICE YESTERDAY BEE 18/6/2012

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT, THIS PAYMENT WHICH WAS APPROVED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN RELEASED AND WIRED INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT

THE REMITTANCE WAS EFFECTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNATIONAL BANKING RULES AND THIS BANK WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MISDIRECTION/DIVERSION HENCE YOU HAVE BEEN PAID AS REQUESTED BY YOUR REPRESENTATIVE/PARTNER: MR. ERIC D. WELBER. BUT MY SOURCE OF WORRY HERE IS THAT, BANK HAVE A VERY DIFFERENT BANK ACCOUNT PRESENTED BY YOUR PARTNER/REPRESENTATIVE

IN THIS REGARD, YOU ARE ADVICE TO RE-CONFIRM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT TO ENABLE ME UPDATE OUR BANK

CONGRATULATIONS.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

VICTOR MAEK
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:50 pm

BENEFIT.

Dear Sir/Ma,

We were urged by International Monetary Fund (IMF) / World Bank delegation
after a crucial meeting to facilitate payment of those whose has been over-due,
for the process of knowing what is the in takes of beneficiaries not
to have been paid. And it was verified that most of you never was present
during the signing ceremony of your payment approval, therefore no
original endorsement of you or any attorney even though some of you
paid for this services, For this reason before the release your total
approved payment. During our meeting time in Federal Reserve
Management Board, we spoke with some investors which has contacted us
back showing interest to see you through to conclude your transfer by
paying all charges, and at completion you will pay 5% of the total
sum. Send me your full
details for record purposes and a direct contact number that you will
be reached anytime when urgency is needed.

This is very urgent and immediate. send your full references for
verification.

Chris, Derby ESQ.
chris.derby@uk2.net
Tel: 44 7700030859
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:51 pm

YOUR ATM CARD IS READY NOW
Received: from [195.219.3.162] by web190804.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 21 Jun 2012 17:07:22 SGT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <1340269642.56591.YahooMailClassic@web190804.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 17:07:22 +0800 (SGT)

Attention: Beneficiary

Sir,

I know that you will be very surprise how you come across this my email- massage today, First of all let me introduce myself to you. My Name is Mr. Jones Smith . I am working in Intercontinental Bank Plc, As ATM Foreign Department Operation I saw your payment file in the office of Mrs. Sandra Harrison where she hide it and reported her to the Bank Management, after due investigation they found out Mrs. Sandra Harrison is a bad egg in our Bank.

Note that Intercontinental Bank Plc Management have sacked Mrs. Sandra Harrison do to she cheated some beneficiary by telling them lies to collecting money from them. After the Intercontinental Bank Management has found out his attitude they decided to sack her last week Friday.

Be informed, when we open her save box we found out your payment file / your information how she hide it and MARKED IT (X) on top your documents, I was surprise after going through it how you sent her money to dispatch your ATM CARD to your address stated: 15 Danie Theron Street Jan Kempdorp 8550 Northern Cape Province South Africa.

Moreover, Mrs. Sandra Harrison wanted to divert your ATM CARD into his personal pocket. We thank God that we found out this in time that why she was sacked. I can forward you those documents to you so you can confirm it by yourself and see what I am saying even your ATM CARD is ready to dispatch to you.

This is the reason why I contacted you, so we can know how your ATM CARD will be send to you immediately.

We are looking forward to hear from you

Best regards

Mr. Jones Smith ( A.F.D.O) ATM Foreign Department Operation
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:54 pm

Please respond if you have not been paid.
Received: from [197.251.142.171] by web133203.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 21 Jun 2012 12:27:32 BST
Message-ID: <1340278052.9060.YahooMailNeo@web133203.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 12:27:32 +0100 (BST)
From: Madame Christine <madamechristine953@rocketmail.com>

International Monetary Fund,
700 19th Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20431
Email; madame.christine@rocketmail.com
Email; www.captacdr.org

Attention.

I the Director of the International Monetory Fund IMF UK, hereby contact you inrespect of your funds which has never been paid to you for some years now in Africa, i would want you to know why we are now showing concern so as to make sure your money is released to you,l this money we are paying you with is part of the recovered money from world bank Switzerland, the former president of Ghana, Nigeria, Benin republic and Cote D'Viore, the money worth about billions of dollars we ceased the money from been sent to the listed countries, because the Billions of Dollars discovered in 2007 was alloctaed this countries to their government while we monitor them to see what they will use the money for so as to enable the masses to benefit from, but as at now we have not heard good news about the money. this was the reason why we decided not to return back the money we recovered this year after the new governor stepped in the world bank.

This is an agreement between IMF and the Human right nations that the billions will be held back, ad that we will use it to pay all the contractors that has never been paid in the listed African countries, I have sent message accros the countries through world banks so that i will get the names of contractors and inherrited people that has not recieved payment and your name was among the listed people that are expecting their payment.

I the Director of IMF hereby contact you to respond to the letter immediately you recieve the letter and let us know the the accurate amount in your file with you so that we can correspond it with ours here. also provide all your details in fullest including your phone number, and as soon as i recieve it, You will be instructed on how you will recieve your payment.Reply strictly through this email.

Madame Christine Lagarde
Managing Director IMF.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:57 pm

Microsoft Announcement‏
Received: from [69.31.103.30] by web181611.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 21 Jun 2012 04:42:14 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailRC/708 YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <1340278934.70484.YahooMailRC@web181611.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 04:42:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: =?utf-8?B?77u/TWljcm9zb2Z0IEFubm91bmNlbWVudOKAjw==?= <microsoftnews@rediffmail.com>
Reply-To: =?utf-8?B?77u/TWljcm9zb2Z0IEFubm91bmNlbWVudOKAjw==?= <mcomicroagent0@gmail.com>

WINNING NUNBERS: 14/21/30/39/40/47

Dear Our Esteem Winner,

CONGRATULATION! CONGRATULATION!! CONGRATULATION!!!
Microsoft Co-operation Management Worldwide are pleased to inform you today of 18th June 2012 that you are a winner of our annual MS-WORD LOTTO LOTTERY conducted in Africa being the host of the event for this present year MEGA JACKPOT LOTTO WINNING PROGRAM held on the 16th June, 2012. Your email address was attached to ticket number 214-056-278 with serial number s/n-01025 and drew the lucky numbers 724-595-62-07-45 and consequently won in the 1st category. As a result of this, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of GBP£900,000.00 payable in cash credited to file Reference No: MSW-L/327015002/09.

This is from total prize money of GBP£90,000,000.00 (Ninety Million British Pounds) shared among One Hundred lucky international winners in this category. All participants were selected through our Microsoft computer ballot system drawn from a collation of frequent internet users all over the world from America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australia, as part of International Email Promotions Program, which is conducted annually to encourage the use of internet and computers worldwide. Your fund (Cashier's cheque) has been insured with your Reference No: MSW-L/327015002/09 and will be ready for delivery but in order for your cheque to be issued and insured in your name and for you to begin your claim you are urgently required to provide the following information through email to Sir Mr.Mark Cole, Foreign Service Manager, London United Kingdom,mcomicroagent@gmail.com/mcomicroagent@yahoo.co.uk.

Kindly send the following information to your claim agent to facilitate the release of your fund,

1) Your full names
2) Your full home / office address
3) Nationality/Country of origin
4) Direct Land/Mobile phone/fax numbers
5) Occupation
6) Age
7) Sex
8) Next of kin
9) Amount won
10)Your Winning Numbers
11) Email address

Please note that above detailed information will be absolutely necessary for the processing of your payment cheques, drafts or wire transfers. Also this winning is valid for THREE WEEKS and failure to issue claims after this period will automatically void your payment. Remember to quote your ticket number, serial number and lucky number in your future correspondence and most importantly as part of our security protocol you are to quote this security code MSW/JUN/SS06 to the Foreign Service Manager, this is to prevent scam.

Congratulations once again from the entire management and staff of Microsoft Corporation to all our lucky winners this year and thank you for being part of this Promotional lottery Program. Our special thanks and gratitude goes to Bill Gates of Microsoft and all his associates for alleviating poverty around the world through this promotion.

Contact No: Foreign Transfer Agent
UNITED KINGDOM MICROSOFT AWARD REPRESENTATIVE AGENT LONDON
Contact Person: Mr.Mark Cole.
Position: Foreign Service Manager, London United Kingdom
Email: mcomicroagent@gmail.com/mcomicroagent@yahoo.co.uk
Tel: 00 44 703 595 8425, FAX: 00 44 700 593 1355.
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.