Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 5

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 5

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:47 am

Investment Co-operation

Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO sgjm.cn) (220.194.55.182)
by mta1077.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 03 Jul 2012 20:00:53 -0700
Received: from User ([175.100.10.170])
(envelope-sender <feng.liuxiao@yahoo.cn>)
by 220.194.55.182 with ESMTP
for <bts56@hotmail.com>; Mon, 02 Jul 2012 21:14:46 +0800
Reply-To: <fengliuxiao@yahoo.cn>

Dr. Liu Xiao Feng
?? (? ?) ??????
Independent Non-Executive Director
Member of the Committee
CNPC (Hong Hong) Limited
Headquarters: 39/F,118 Connaught
Road West, Hong Kong

July 02, 2012

Sub: Investment Co-operation.

Dear Esteemed Colleague,

I hope this message will find you in your best of health.
In view of my correspondence with you, I unassumingly solicit for your utmost consideration, as this letter serves as my formal notice of my intent to go into a multinational investment with you in your country.

This is Dr. Liu Xiao Feng, Independent Non-Executive Director, CNPC HONG KONG LIMITED, ( a subsidiary of CNPC- China National Petroleum Corporation)

In an open minded manner, I purposely contact you to negotiate my proposition for investment of multinational companies and industries with you in your country, if you willingly accept my proposal I shall provide you with the relevant details for the investment funds and our procedures in sequence.

Furthermore, I want every of my dealings with you to be carried out legally, genuinely and transparent.

Kind regards,

Dr. Liu Xiao Feng
Independent Non-Executive Director
Member of the Committee KUNLUN
CNPC (Hong Hong) Limited
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:34 pm

More detail's regarding this transaction is very serious and required your urgent attention?

Received: from User ([74.195.92.165] RDNS failed) by mail.erw-erdwaerme.de with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 4 Jul 2012 08:46:00 +0200
Reply-To: <gov.drzetiakhtaraziz@live.com>
From: "DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ"<gov.drzetiakhtaraziz@live.com>

Dear Sir,

The attorney retainers fee is only $857 and once the money is paid and confirm by Susan Christoff, she will stand for you and represent you as your attorney and she is going to sign the fund release order on your behalf here in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia so go ahead immediately in sending the attorney fee so that she can start her job to sign and stand on your behalf and then your card will be activated and dispatch to you via dhl , your card pin number and all details will be send to your directly for you to start withdrawal of your fund with Maybank.

The fee is mandatory and it must be officially pay to the attorney so that she will start her job and she will stand for your as her client and then get this transaction completed for you , the below is the information of the errand officer of the attorney which you are to send the money to:

RECEIVERS NAME: DARDEN MELVIA
ADDRESS: cleveland, OH 44108
AMOUNT: $857

After sending the money call me on my usa number as stated below and give me mtcn number or send the mtcn number to this secure private email address, and if you don't want to work with this attorney arrangement which i made on your behalf, then you must come down to malaysia for yourself lets get this completed face to face so get back to us and indicate your choice either you coming to Malaysia to sign the release of your fund face to face for your self or sending the fund directly to the attorney with the above information so that we can finalize this transaction for you without any further delay.

Give me a call ASAP: Tel: +1(315) 567 4409

God Bless you and I will wait for your urgent response

Regards

MRS, DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ

Executive Governor Bank Negara Malaysia

Tel: +1(315) 567 4409 My New York Roaming telephone number working here.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:37 pm

ATTENTION: SIR/MA

Received: from [197.242.101.97] by web125702.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 04 Jul 2012 01:03:15 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <1341388995.36871.YahooMailClassic@web125702.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 01:03:15 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: ochuko_77@yahoo.com

ATTENTION: SIR/MA,

We are writing you regarding the transfer of your compensations funds which ought to commence immediately haven received your details needed for the transfer. Haven done all the proper verification exercise from our data base department, we found you worthy of these compensations in the UNITED NATIONS 2012 COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS program organized by UNITED NATIONS AND THE NIGERIA GOVERNMENT aimed at redeeming the country's image and also to try to put an end to the incessant scams reports. However, after this compensation is paid, the country will decline any other report from you and any body who fall into the hands of these perpetrators again. Meanwhile, as for now everything seems to be working in your favor, all that we require from you now, is your maximum cooperation for smooth transfer of your money through authorized paying bank to you.

We are writing to inform you that we have finalized the release and transfer of your compensations of $5,000,000.00 (FIVE MILLION DOLLARS), to your account but we wish to let you know of the final requirements as stated below:-

1. A completed transfer slip (Fill the required info and leave others for official use).
2. An Authorizing letter of application requesting the transfer of your due inherited funds as your COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS to the provided account information provided by you (write as email). This letter by applicant is for official documentation purpose.
3. A scanned receipt of the sum of $150 USD (ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS, ONLY) which stands for the normalization of your account in the federal high court before the transfer of $5,000,000.00 and the processing of other required documents to back the said amount like CERTIFICATE OF CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS, UN ANTI-TERRORIST CERTIFICATE, made payable directly to the Accountant/Processing Officer to the UN monitoring committee, (UDJOH FREDRICK) here in Nigeria through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER / INTERNATIONAL MONEY GRAM and details of the payment receipt clearly listed in the order of payment as listed below:-

SENDER:
First Name:.....................................
Surname (Last Name):...................
Address/Country:............................
AMOUNT SENT:...........................
MTCN #:.........................................
REF #:.............................................
Test Question:.................................
Test Answer:...................................

RECEIVER:
Name: UDJOH FREDRICK.
Address/Country: Lagos/Nigeria.

Preferably, you can send the scanned copy of the receipt. Ensure you keep safe the receipt for documentation and is very important for probate purpose and when demanded by the monitoring committee during cross-checking.

Note: that your funds is protected by a hardcover insurance policy closely monitored by the UN monitoring committee, which makes it impossible for us to deduct any amount from your compensated funds before it is remitted to nominated bank account. This means that the above charges cannot be deducted from the compensations and hence must be provided by you before your transfer can be affected. Please respond to this email by making available the charges above.
As soon as the above requirements are met and payments for (Normalization of your Account in the Federal High Court) are paid, and the details of the payment received, your funds will affect to your nominated bank account within 48hours.

CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE!!!

Hoping to hear from you soonest

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Jackson David.
UNITED NATIONS AND NIGERIA 2012 COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS DEPT.
Tel/Fax: +234-808-449-9670.
NOTE: The Nigerian Government will decline any other complains of scam should you fall victim again after this compensations is paid and transferred to you. Be Warned!!!
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:42 pm

Payment Advice From Schweizerische Nationalbank

Received: from 82.128.2.43
(SquirrelMail authenticated user cessiam)
by 200.12.63.16 with HTTP;
Wed, 4 Jul 2012 07:27:30 -0500
Message-ID: <d88d152ffc4951d272233203fc2de720.squirrel@200.12.63.16>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 07:27:30 -0500
Subject: Payment Advice From Schweizerische Nationalbank
From: "Schweizerische Nationalbank" <schweizerischenationalbank@ymail.com>
Reply-To: schweizerischenationalbank@ymail.com

Schweizerische Nationalbank
Börsenstrasse 15
CH - 8022 Zurich
Switzerland.

Attn: Beneficiary,

We are in receipt of a payment advice from Central Bank of Nigeria to
transfer into your account the sum of US$18Million As a matter of urgency,
could you reconfirm the followings to enable us commence on the transfer
process.

1] Your full bank detalis to avoid wrong wire transfer 2] Your contact
address 3] Your direct phone and fax lines for easier communication We
will credit your account upon the receipt and confirmation of the above
requirements and for your best interest we advise you to direct your
attention to this bank.

Further more the bank has demanded for Payment Gateway transaction reports
(PGTR) as requested demanded by Homeland security, FBI, proving that fund
has nothing to do with money laundry, drug, terrorist or other related
offenses. On this point I have communicated with the insuring Authorities
and they made me to understand that the requested documents will cost you
the Sum of $188.00 hence it will pave way for the transmission of your
fund to your account.

Base on the urgency we urge you to send the fee as been directed to secure
the requested information in your favor. Direct the fees via western union
through the under mentioned named person:

Name: Hans Christian Wehrfritz
Address: 869 Douglas Street VICTORIA; B.C.;
V8W 2B9; Canada
Amount: $188.00

Note that this message is urgent and should be treated on dispatch because
of the valid date on the transfer instruction.
Thanks for your anticipated co-operation to help us serve you better.

Yours sincerely
Manfred Meissmer
Schweizerische Nationalbank
Börsenstrasse 15
CH - 8022 Zurich
Switzerland
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:43 pm

Re: Notification of payment by ATM Master Credit Card delivery.

Received: from [41.216.50.89] by web29005.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 04 Jul 2012 15:21:05 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1341411665.40114.YahooMailClassic@web29005.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 15:21:05 +0100 (BST)
From: "Bank Of Africa \(BOA\)" <info@groupbankofafrica.be.tc>
Reply-To: akakwame@hotmail.com

Dear Beneficiary,
We are here to assist you to the best of our ability but we cannot do anything if you cannot give us a little of your trust, be informed that your ATM MasterCard has been dispatched to you.

Please verify and ensure that your receive your ATM MasterCard and get back to us for your ATM MasterCard Secret Pin Code, track at www.fedex.com. Tracking No: 899574670290.

This ATM Card formula is the only way you can begin to receive you overdue money and you can only wiltdraw from any Automated Teller Machines US$8.000.00 equivelent to your caurrency per day (Eight Thousand Dollars) per day only. No upfront payment No documentation as you can see that this is the only best method for you and we guarantee you that you will smile in a matter of days.

We await your immediate response & guarantee you the best of our services. Contact us on below details: Email: (info@groupbankofafrica.be.tc) or (akakwame@hotmail.com).

Yours in-service,
Dr. Aka Kwame
ATM Card Issuance Director, Bank Of Africa (BOA)
ATM (Automated Teller Machines) Card Payment Office
Avenue Jean Paul 11 08 BP 0879 Cotonou, Republic of Benin
Tel: (229) 93 47 77 70, Fax: (229) 21 33 02 45 Telex: 5079-Swift: AFRIBJBJ.
E-mail: info@groupbankofafrica.be.tc or payment@groupbankofafrica.be.tc
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:50 pm

CASH DELIVERY UNITY

Received: from [41.211.229.145] by web114320.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 04 Jul 2012 08:58:59 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <1341417539.50960.YahooMailClassic@web114320.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 08:58:59 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: deliveryunit01@live.com

This is to inform you that arrangements have been concluded as regards to the shipment of your consignment of funds to your country. I choose to conclude it and make sure it is off already before contacting you.

I found out that this consignment has been lying here because of connections as the delivery/Shipment officer in charge of the National Security warehouse.(This is where all the abandoned consignments in Nigeria are kept at the orders of the Government of Nigeria.) The consignment left Lagos Nigeria yesterday night en-route your country via Europe/Asia and USA.Iraq.

It is a metal box,silver in color with a weight of about 25kg, the box is declared as containing diplomatic/inheritance belongings only.

The name of the Security Courier Company based in United Kingdom is Air Courier International Ltd you contact me immediately so that I can give you the phone and fax numbers of the courier company in Italy so that you confirm when the consignment will arrive. I choose to do this for you because I studied your file and discovered that you have paid a lot of money before abandoning this Fund and I believe you will compensated me well when you receive the consignment.
Contact Person: Lloyd Williams
Email:securitycourieservice@live.com
Tel:+447024026808

Note: I know the content of the Box because I could see the amount you are being owned by the Federal Government as an inheritance. This is why I decided to get involved. You must also know that this arrangement do not concern all the people you were dealing with in Nigeria before today as this consignment/Payment has been surrendered to the Government, Hence my involvement.
We are waiting for your urgent response.
Best Regards
Noel Stephens
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:52 pm

Your MTCN: 0611517744 Request!!!

Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO no11.dothost.co.kr) (211.39.253.100)
by mta1447.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 04 Jul 2012 09:03:43 -0700
Subject: Your MTCN: 0611517744 Request!!!
Reply-To: wumt.westernunion_ctn49@yahoo.com.hk

Attention Dear Customer,

Welcome to Western Union Money Transfer®, Benin Republic.

We are sending you this alert to notify you that we have already sent you $5000USD through our Western Union Office here in Cotonou, as we have given the mandate to transfer your full Inheritance payment the total sum of $1.700, 000.00USD via Western Union by our Banking department..

We have tried so many times to E-mail you since yesterday with the Western Union payment Details but the messages kept showing failure delivery, Luckily We have tried re-sending the email to you this morning with all the Western Union payment information for you to pick up the money from any outlet Western Union around you, such as MTCN and Sender Name so that you will pick up this $5000 to enable us send another $5000 today, for your information we can only transfer three payments to you per a day which is $15,000.00 USD.

Please copy all this information and contact us via our direct phone line is +229 98256469, Manager: Mr. Ibrahim Melvin, Email:{wumt.westernunion_ctn49@yahoo.com.hk} call or E-mail us once you receive this email.

NOTE: Your fund is transferred from United Nations Debt Release Unit to our bank’s Western Union Department, and you will be required to make a once payment of $100usd for our Administrative/VAT rate charge. Once this payment is confirmed, we will send you an alert to proceed for pick up of the sent payment.

These are the details which you will use to pick up your first $5000.......

MTCN: 0611517744
Senders Name: Patrick Wilfred.
Country _________ Benin Republic
Amount:______________________ $5000

Kindly use below Information to make the payment:

Receiver Name:Ogezue Samuel
City: Cotonou
Test Question: In God
Test Answer: We Trust
Amount: $100usd

Haven made the payment; we will send you information for you to pick up your first payment in just 6hrs after activation, as we will also call you on phone if you can provide your current phone number, for security purpose.

We'll be waiting for your update today with the payment information such as MTCN number and the rest details.

Yours in Service
Dr. Ray Martins....

Seasons Greetings valuable customer, Your MTCN: 0611517744 Request!!!
Wayne

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.