Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 5

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 5

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:56 pm

DEAR FRIEND
Received: from [41.203.232.119] by web132403.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 18 Jun 2012 19:59:22 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.6 YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <1340045962.26937.YahooMailClassic@web132403.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 19:59:22 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: michelyamba@voila.fr

Dear Friend,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before, but need not to worry as I am contacting you independently of my investigation and no one is informed of this communication. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $11.3million immediately to your private account.The money has been here in our Bank lying dormant for years now without anybody coming for the claim of it.
I want to release the money to you as the relative to our deceased customer (the account owner) who died a long with her supposed NEXT OF KIN since 31 January 2000. The Banking laws here does not allow such money to stay more than 13 years,because the money will be recalled to the Bank treasury account as unclaimed fund.
By indicating your interest I will send you the full details on how the business will be executed.
Please respond urgently and delete if you are not interested

Regards,
Mr.Michel Yamba
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:00 pm

PAY MASTER GENERAL. FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
Received: from [41.184.1.156] by web171405.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 18 Jun 2012 21:28:12 BST
Message-ID: <1340051292.25575.YahooMailClassic@web171405.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 21:28:12 +0100 (BST)
From: MINISTER FINANCE <ministeroffinanceorg7575@yahoo.co.uk>
Reply-To: zenithbankplc9335@yahoo.com

Attention: Sir

NOTIFICATION FOR RELEASE OF YOUR US$8.5M.

This letter is written to you in order to change your life from today.I am Dr Abel Obi the new director, pay master general federal ministry of finance , my boss Mr kELLY AMADO , the MD/ CEO of this bank is now on compulsory leave and all power has been vested on me to make all international payment....Furthermore due to allegations of corrupt practice against other Nigeria Banks, the Federal Government of Nigeria has appointed this office to effect all foreign overdue payment.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Be informed that the Federal Government have Approved the release of US$8.5M which have been in this bank for many years UNCLAIMED. Our Boss in collaboration with the Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria have refuse to tell you the truth on how to claim your fund, this is because they has been using the interest accumulated from your fund every year to enrich themselves without your knowledge. I want to help you PULL OUT this fund to your Bank account today using the easiest and quickest method which has not been known to you before. By this method a Domiciliary Account will be opened for you.
------------------------------------------------------------------

A domiciliary account is a secure account which we will open for you in our Bank and Credit your payment of US$8.5M for further credit into your account, the essence of this Domiciliary account is to secure and protect your payment from being diverted by fraudulent people or making payment to a foreign account which do not belong to you, the greatest advantage is that you can instruct us to credit your nominated account bit by bit with small amount thereby saving yourself from the embarrassment of Financial Authority in your country who monitor large transfer due to current trend of terrorist. Another beauty of the domiciliary account is that you can retain the balance left in your account in our Bank and can also instruct us to pay out money to any bank of your choice in the world, or issue you an ATM Card which you can use in any part of the world when in a business trip.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you now understand the advantages of a Domiciliary account and why you need this account to receive your payment of US$8.5M now in our Bank. You are advice to forward as a matter of urgent.

(1) YOUR FULL NAME:

(2) FULL ADDRESS OF YOUR CITY, STATE AND COUNTRY:
(3) PHONE, FAX AND MOBILE:
(4) COMPANY NAME, POSITION AND ADDRESS:
(5) PROFESSION, AGE AND MARITAL STATUS:
(6) A COPY OF YOUR INT'L PASSPORT/DRIVERS LICENSE.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As we have started the process of opening the account for you. All that is require of you is to Activate the newly opened Domiciliary Account with a minimum of $50 USD in line with Provisions of Section 2 Sub Section (iia) of Banks and Financial Act of 2001 which state that all Non Resident Account otherwise known as Domiciliary must be activated to make the account operational, while Sub Section (iib) do NOT permit any Bank official from making deduction from the payment to be deposited in the domiciliary account, which is US$8.5M in your own case.
------------------------------------------------------------
I ADVISE YOU TO SEND THIS $50 VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER/MONEY GRAM FOR FASTER CONFIRMATION

RECEIVER NAME=={NWOKE EMMANUEL}

ADDRESS=={LAGOS-NIGERIA}

SENDERS NAME/COUNTRY

TEST QUESTION=={ GREEN}

ANSWER=={ BLUE}

MTCN=

AMOUNT $50
----------------------------------------------------------
AS SOON AS I CONFIRM THE REQUIRED FEE TODAY DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT WILL OPEN I N YOUR FAVOUR
--------------------------------------------

I await your urgent response to enable us commence.

Yours faithfully,

DR ABEL OBI
PAY MASTER GENERAL. FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:24 pm

western union money transfer
Received: from 41.138.89.38
(SquirrelMail authenticated user info)
by 173.203.214.118 with HTTP;
Mon, 18 Jun 2012 17:52:58 -0000
Message-ID: <b601e066846f31ee27b86b5f9a9dba65.squirrel@173.203.214.118>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 17:52:58 -0000
Subject: western union money transfer
Reply-To: officewestern_u002@yahoo.com.ph

Hello My Dear

Your Total Fund Through Western Union Now

Inform Board of International Monetary Fund/World Bank and Federal
Ministry of Finance Benin Republic are here to notify you of your payment
inherited lottery outstanding funds of $850,000.00USD have arranged to be
transfer to you through HEAD OFFICE WESTERN UNION SERVICE After the
meeting held on 18th of june 2012. With His Excellence the PRESIDENT OF
REPUBLIC DU BENIN (DR YAYI BONI) to avoid paying money to the fraud stars
that is going on through global or fraud stars, and you are required to
reconfirm your name and address were you want your fund to be sent through
HEADQUARTER WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

However the maximum amount you will be receiving each day starting from
tomorrow is sum of (US$5000.00.three (3) times per day which is
$15000.00USD) until the total fund is finished. In order to resolve this
problem, please email Western Union Money Transfer Solicitors Fund
Verification Department:

Moreover We have already transfer your first $15000.00 in three part so
Contact Foreign Operation Manager western union Mr. Edu Diego, for re-new
and reconfirm your old payment file and He will also release and send you
three (3) M.T.C.N for pick up your first bit by bit transferred of
$15000.00 after re-new and reconfirm of your old payment file with info
below.

FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER
E-MAIL: ( officewestern_u002@yahoo.com.ph)
DIRECT TELE: +229(664 009 90)

Wait to hear from you once your start picking up thank.

Yours in service.
Mr. Pascal Koupaki, Finance Minister
Federal Republic of Benin.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:25 pm

Congratulations..............

This is to inform you that Your e-mail ID is selected 10 lucky
winners in Beijing Lottery of $ 600,000.00 U.S.dollars.
Name:
Phone:
Contact the agent for payment:
Address:(hudsond310@yahoo.com)
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:26 pm

CONTACT ATM UNIT CENTRE FOR YOUR ATM MASTER CARD
Received: from unknown 96.44.157.125 by rediffmail.com via HTTP; 18 Jun 2012 21:21:55 -0000
Sender: unitednationdeptsmailbox@rediffmail.com

Attn! Please

This is to officially inform you that due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed at the course of your transaction with some government and claimed government officials. And based on the outcome of the last meeting held with the Federal Government of this country and the officials of the United Nation Organization, UNO and International Monitoring Fund, IMF, we have been instructed to transfer your funds through ATM MASTER CARD, This is to officially inform you that (ATM Master Card Number 4000101025717298) has been accredited in your favour. Your Personal Identification Number is 1309. The ATM Card Value is $3.8M (Three Million Eight Hundred Thousand United State Dollars).

You are advice to contact our affiliate ATM UNIT CENTER with the information below.The maximum you can withdraw in a day is $6000.00 (Six Thousand United State Dollars) you are therefore advice to contact the ATM CARD UNIT CENTRE DEPARTMENT. Bellow is the contact detail for you to contact ATM UNIT CENTRE for your ATM MASTER CARD.

Contact Person: Rev.James Smith
E-mail: ( telexdeptafdb@w.cn)
Telephone:+234-708-688-0734

Here is the information they may need to send the ATM CARD to you.
FULL NAME...............
DELIVERY ADDRESS........
TELEPHONE NUMBER........
COUNTRY............
OCCUPATION...........
SEX.........
AGE..........

Please forward the needed information to the ATM UNIT CENTER so that they will send your ATM CARD to your address.

Regards,
Ms.Jennifer Brown

Call +44-702-401-2975
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:27 pm

My Dear Friend,
Received: from [41.138.104.144] by web29603.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 18 Jun 2012 22:32:34 BST
Message-ID: <1340055154.64837.YahooMailClassic@web29603.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 22:32:34 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: hassan_10ali@blumail.org

I am Mr. Hassan Ali,a chartered chief auditor with BANK OF AFRICA of Burkina Faso Ouagadougou West Africa. I got your contact address from your country through online directory. Your impressive and managerial records made me to solicit for your partnership in these regards. You are the only person that I have contacted for this business and with the trust that you will not let me down.

After going through some old files in the records during the audit for the year in my own department which I am heading now, I discovered that there was an account opened in this bank since 2000 and since then till now nobody has operated on this very account.

The owner of this account as I discovered from the bank record secretly , is Late Mr. Jerome N. Snaga, a foreigner and a miner at the Anglo Gold Platinum Mining Company in Mafikeng Burkina Faso, as a geologist by profession and he has died since 2001 and Up till now, no other person knows about this account or anything concerning this money, no other persons name or group was documented as the beneficiary of this money because according to my investigation which I made last few months ago proved to me that his family died along with him during their holiday traveling and his company does not know anything about this account , because the company was bankrupted after two year of the death of Late Mr. Jerome N. Snaga.

The amount involved in this discovered account is US$ 15.5.Million and I want to transfer the total fund to a safe bank account overseas before my resignation from my bank. Meanwhile I contact you as a trusted partner who will stand as the beneficiary of the fund and next of kin/beneficiary to Late Jerome N. Snaga to claim this fund in your name. I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this fund can not be approved to a citizen of this nation or local bank here.

So I only need your full co-operation in order to achieve the success of this project and be informed that our management is ready to approve this payment to whoever that has correct information to this very account of which I will relate to you later, if you are able to handle such fund in strict confidence and trust according to my instruction and advice for our mutual benefits because this opportunity will never come again in my life. I need your strong assurance, honesty trust and reliability because I know that with good co-operation we shall have well successfully.

With my full position now at my department I am assuring you that this money can be transfer to reliable foreign bank account which you will provide for this fund, assurance that this money will be intact pending my physical arrival in your country for sharing of this money.

Be assured that you stand no risk of any kind as the fund belongs to us now, Therefore, after the eventual stage of the transfer of this fund, I will offer you a reasonable amount to the sum of 40% from the total fund and after the successful transfer of this fund to your bank account we will remove 10% from the fund to offset every expenses we might have incur during the course of this project and 50% for me.

Do indicate your private information as listed below in your respond for easier communication on this project.

Your Full Name:..............
Your Country:...................
Your Direct Phone N°........
Your Fax N°.......................if available.
Your Age:..........................
Your Sex..........................

Looking forward to your urgent response, thanks for your co-operation.

Best Regards,
Mr. Hassan Ali,
(Chartered Auditor)
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:28 pm

RESPONSE.A.S.A.P:re:PROPOSAL/BUSINESS(REPLY)
Received: from User (abirahatta@41.58.46.94 with login)
by smtp103.rog.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 18 Jun 2012 14:46:13 -0700 PDT
Reply-To: <pjacob2010@g.pl>

Greetings !!!,Good day to you out there.
My name is Mr.Jacob Paul , I have a Business Proposal of three million, seven hundred thousand US dollars($3.7M) for you to handle with me from my bank where I work , here in Europe. However, this is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honor against your will.
Should you be interested, please send me your full names,private phone/fax number and office or home address,age and occupation .

Then after I shall provide you with more details of this operation.I expect your urgent response if you can handle this project. Kind Regards,

Jacob.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:33 pm

Your account has now been credited with $10m
Received: from [41.203.64.133] by web113710.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 18 Jun 2012 14:46:52 PDT
Message-ID: <1340056012.70150.YahooMailClassic@web113710.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 14:46:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: First Bank of Nigeria <remittancefirstbankplc@yahoo.com>

Attn:Sir,
Your account has now been credited with $10m by FIRST BANK NIGERIA PLC and please, I urge you to kindly go to your bank to reconfirm if this fund has reflect into this account and to be sure. Call this +2348039374627, immediately.

This is because having considered numerous petitions from unpaid contractors/ inheritance funds beneficiaries and the international communities advises concerning the debt Nigerian government owed to foreigners globally, the office of the Presidency and the Federal ministry of Finance of this dispensation have unanimously agreed to transfer your fund to your account today.

Go through deposite confirmation slip and if this fund is not in your account, Please fill the above scanned copy of the form to Reconfirm your banking details, telephone number(s) because there is allot of mistake here:

These might sound phrase to you but it is a standing order that must be carried out in other to protect and sanitize the image of our dear Nation (Nigeria) outside the global world.
Yours Faithfully:
REGARDS,
MR. AMADI FRED
WIRE TRANSFER, FIRST BANK ,
TEL: +234 8039374627.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:55 pm

CONGRATULATIONS, YOUR FUND HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY TRANSFERRED.
Received: from [196.2.126.174] by web130104.mail.mud.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 18 Jun 2012 16:58:01 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
References: <1340063404.59954.YahooMailNeo@web130103.mail.mud.yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1340063881.2537.YahooMailNeo@web130104.mail.mud.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 16:58:01 -0700 (PDT)

Welcome to the Bank of America, Usa. We Make The Difference And Promise To Deliver In Good Faith.

CONFIRMATION & TRANSFER OF FUNDS

Dear Customer,

This is to inform you that your wire transfer of Eight hundred thousand Dollar $ 800,000 has been transferred into your Bank Account today and we have also sent an attachment with this email you can view your Transfer Slip as proof of transfer.

Thank you for continued patronage.

Yours faithfully,

Mrs. Teresa. [Head of Admin]
BANK OF AMERICA
TELEPHONE BANKING DEPARTMENT, USA
Phone: (770) 406-7693

============================== ==============================
Privacy and Security
Keeping your financial information secure is one of our most important responsibilities. For an explanation of how we manage customer information, please read our Privacy Policy. You can also learn how Bank of America keeps yourpersonal information secure
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:56 pm

RE: CONTRACT PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
Received: from [41.155.18.104] by web39302.mail.mud.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 19 Jun 2012 00:45:20 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <1340091920.77854.YahooMailNeo@web39302.mail.mud.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 00:45:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation NNPC <suleman90gambo@yahoo.com>

NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION
24, KOFO ABAYOMI STREET, FALOMO, IKOYI - LAGOS.
NIGER HOUSE, 6TH FLOOR
TEL: 234-1-7767217

REF: C/N FGN/PND/A3160/2012
FOR: NNPC/PTF/GOVERNMENT ALL CONTRACTORS.

FROM THE DESK OF: DR.SULEMAN GAMBO
(CHAIRMAN CONTRACT AWARD COMMITTEE, NNPC)

ATTN: DEAR SIR.
RE: CONTRACT PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

This is to bring to your notice that the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) has resolved to take charge of the payment of their contractors upon themselves. This was as a result of disappointment and fraudulent attitude discovered from some illicit individuals and officials in Nigeria and Overseas (Offshore). In this regard, we hereby present to you the list of various offices, agencies, ministries, parastatals and personalities that have been used and abused by the numerous corrupt officials and impersonators to extort money illegally from our contractors in pretence as the officials to release their contract payment.

1. Governor/Deputy Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) 2. Director of International/Foreign Remittance
3. Telex/Cable Department of CBN 4. Legal Department of CBN
5. Attorney General of the Federation 6. Correspondence Bank of CBN Overseas
7. Foreign Payment Committee/Panel CBN 8. Accountant General of the Federation
9. Contract Review/Conversion/Debt/Reconciliation Panels
10. Various Panels/Committee on Contract Payment with various names of fake military officials and civilians.
11. Various fake letters from the Presidency, Senates, Central Bank of Nigeria
12. World Bank Auditors, International Monetary Fund (IMF)
13. Various correspondents, Pay-point officials and various safe deposit security companies.
14. Presidential Task Force (PTF) 15. Ministry of Finance
16. Ministry of Justice 17. Board of Inland Revenue
18. National Insurance Corporation of Nigeria (NICON) etc.

You are cautioned to stop further transaction with the above listed until you obtain FINAL CLEARANCE from this office (NNPC) also you could fall victim to the gang of the fraudsters here or be exploited by the several corrupt Nigeria officials home and abroad. In a swift crusade towards the enforcement of your contract debt, the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation has been authorized by the Senate and President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to take charge of payment of all NNPC and Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF) contractors through the 30% fund generated from the corporation proceeds. This is contained in the officials gazette recently released by the President Mr. Good Luck Ebere Jonathan. In this regards all modalities have put in place for the immediate release of your contract payment.

You are therefore, as a matter of urgency required to contact this office with your proof of bonafide beneficiary for your payment.

Yours, faithfully,

DR. SULEMAN GAMBO
Chairman Contract Award Committee, NNPC
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.