Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 5

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scam emails from my account part 5

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:34 am

Received: from [41.138.191.187] by web29805.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 18 Jun 2012 09:45:35 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <1340009135.10484.YahooMailNeo@web29805.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 09:45:35 +0100 (BST)
From: TRANSFER OFFICIAL PAYMENT <office4noahsmith@yahoo.co.uk>
Reply-To: TRANSFER OFFICIAL PAYMENT <vista.heart@vista.aero>
Subject: OVER DUE PAYMENT

Attention: Hon. Beneficiary
RE: OVER DUE PAYMENT
We wish to notify you that your file has been forwarded to us by the United Nations concerning your funds transfer belonging to you as the beneficiary. We were asked to handle this payment for you because of the varied frauds in the Nigeria banking system. The union have watched and monitored all your efforts made towards getting paid without success hence the directive given to us by the IMF through the united nations to investigate your claim and approve your payment via direct transfer by debiting The United Nations Fund for International Partnerships (UNFIP) account with Korea Development Bank immediately we are satisfied that your claim is legal and devoid of any falsehood.
On January 7, the UN Office for Partnerships, in collaboration with the International Section of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), hosted the event "Win-Win Partnerships with UN Agencies - Achieving our Organizations Social Responsibility Goals" at the United Nations Headquarters to brief on the way forward towards putting to a stop scam and fraudulent claims especially from Africa and the United Kingdom thereby making sure that everyone who has lost any money through this means is willing to work in partnership opportunities with the United Nations to enable them get paid.
A panel of representatives from major UN entities including UNICEF, the UN Environment Program (UNEP), the UN Development Program (UNDP), the UN Population Fund (UNFPA), the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) and UNAIDS, International Financial Action Task Force and other financial commissions presented their objectives and guidelines on cooperation with The TRANSFER OFFICIAL PYMENT UK for Africa, Asia, America and Europe (TOP) in providing concrete examples of such claims.
The British Transfer official payment Unit (TOP) is the leading Independent Policy Authority on the UN in the world and a UK-wide grassroots membership organization. TOP campaigns and educates to promote the principles of the UN Charter and to support the work of the United Nations and its agencies. As BLPU is not independent of the UN system and receives funding from it, the organization can be critical of the UN's decisions and activities when it needs to be, and can call for the Organization to be reformed so that it is better equipped to fulfill its fundamental functions: to maintain foreign credits to foreigners owed by the various government of the world or financial intuitions and to secure every legitimate debt and pay to the creditors, to promote the development of this claim and to uphold this association.
TOP Head Office in London provides policy expertise to support the advocacy work of every one whom will receive this directive and who are being owed and make sure such people are paid where claimed is verified. It maintains an ongoing dialogue with world government ministers, parliamentarians and the media on issues relating to foreign claims. We have been mandated to verify and approve payments on claims with implementation of every foreign claim, verification of the claim and eventual payment of such.
To this end, you are advised to contact us confirming all your details including your banking details referencing this letter.
Yours Faithfully,
Ashley Almanza
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 5

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:35 am

HELLO...
Received: from [212.52.159.73] by web171601.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 18 Jun 2012 09:59:32 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.6 YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <1340009972.15488.YahooMailClassic@web171601.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 09:59:32 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: tinajuan@ibibo.com

From Miss. Tina Juan,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you, my name is Miss. Tina Juan, the only daughter and the only child of late Mr. Adams Juan, I am 20 years old girl ,My father was the Director of Gold and Cotton products exportation in Burkina Faso.

Before the death of my father on 18th February 2007 my father deposited sum of (USD $2.5 Million Dollars, Two Million Five hundred Thousand U.S Dollars) in a bank here in Burkina Faso,

he instructed me while on his sickbed to look for a foreign partner not from this country who will help me and transfer this money out of here and invest it for me, my purpose of contacting you is for you to help me and transfer the money into your account, I have gone to the bank to verify the method of the transfer with the bank director and he told me that they can not release the fund to me, unless I provide to the bank a trustee who will handle the fund for me and take care of me and my education,

I hope you will not betray the trust I have on you? because this money is my only hope in life, you will also help me to relocate over to your country to continue my education while you will invest the money for me in a good Business in your country for me, I will compensate you with 45% of this money for your kind assistance

I can assure you there is No Risk involve, the money is an inheritance from my late father I also secured the deposit document of the fund with me, when I receive your return message I will forward to you my passport copy and pictures, also my telephone numbers.

I am waiting to receive your returned mail.

Yours Sincerely

Miss. Tina Juan.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:36 am

[No Subject]
Received: from [74.115.3.65] by web181020.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 18 Jun 2012 02:57:17 PDT
Message-ID: <1340013437.20338.YahooMailClassic@web181020.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 02:57:17 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: mrs.lynncribbs@ymail.com

We offering LOANS at Low-Rate, Contact us for INFO if interested.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:39 am

Welcome To Western Union: Your MTCN 9904988610
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO filter03.premiumantispam.nl) (193.93.174.66)
by mta1094.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 18 Jun 2012 03:11:38 -0700
X-ASG-Debug-ID: 1340014287-0477907cd513f900001-PRUejB
Received: from dutch54.vdx.nl (dutch54.vdx.nl [85.158.248.54]) by filter03.premiumantispam.nl with ESMTP id 8lVRuffhpADCi3zL; Mon, 18 Jun 2012 12:11:27 +0200 (CEST)
X-Barracuda-Envelope-From: mail.messenvanherder.nl@dutch54.vdx.nl
X-Barracuda-Apparent-Source-IP: 85.158.248.54
Received: from User (node03.serverdeals.org [173.236.83.139] (may be forged))
(authenticated bits=0)
by dutch54.vdx.nl (8.13.1/8.13.1) with ESMTP id q5IABMUT032336;
Mon, 18 Jun 2012 12:11:24 +0200
Message-Id: <201206181011.q5IABMUT032336@dutch54.vdx.nl>
Reply-To: <wu.servicecentre@californiamail.com>
From: "Western Union Head Office, California" <mail.messenvanherder.nl@dutch54.vdx.nl>

Welcome To Western Union Head Office©
ADDRESS 5709 Pryor Street Bakersfield California,USA.

I am Sir Thomas Jerry from the Western Union Money Transfer head office here in California, USA. We have been informed and instructed by President Barack Obama as well as the United Nations to pay you the full sum of $300,000.00 USD as a part of compensation scheme to standard of living.

For your confirmation, we have made an arrangement to release the payment to you in a break down figure of $5,000.00 (Five Thousand US Dollars) daily.

However, do not be deceived by anybody to pay for any extra fee, except the sum of $182 USD being your commission/transfer charges fee.

Below is your first release payment information of $5,000 Dollars.

Sender's Name: Donna Adams
Mtcn............9904988610
Amount...........$5.000.00

Simply track the status of your first payment below this link:
https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/order ... try=global

Please follow the required, enter the MTCN control number as well as our sender first name and last name, and finally click on check status.

Note: You cannot pick up the funds yet because our commission/transfer charges has not been paid to us, for this simple reason your name has not yet been fully activated as the receiver of the funds, not until you send the commission/transfer fee. The wiring instruction required to send the "commission/transfer charges fee" via Western Union is indicated hereunder:

Sender's Name: Curtis Daniels
Sender's Location: California, USA
Test Question: Peace
Answer: Unity
Amount: $182 USD

Please send the MTCN # for the $182 USD to us asap.

Sincerely yours,

Sir Thomas Jerry
Western Union Holdings Inc ©
E-MAIL: wu.servicecentre@californiamail.com
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:41 am

HON CONTRACTOR;I HAVE A GOOD NEWS TO YOU
Received: from [204.93.60.210] by web1115.biz.mail.sk1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 18 Jun 2012 03:14:19 PDT
Message-ID: <1340014459.13206.YahooMailClassic@web1115.biz.mail.sk1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 03:14:19 -0700 (PDT)

FOR THE KIND ATTN: CATEGORY ‘A’ CONTRACTOR /BENEFICIARY/

In the course of my obligatory duty to investigate and scrutinize our various south African banking departments and Governmental parastatals, following a widespread accusation of mismanagement and misdirection of funds with corrupt officials in the banking sector,

I came across your file, I have subsequently carried out a comprehensive investigation personally as the recent chief banking auditor to Governor of south African bank, on your payment file in question,

I am obliged to by my office and as a matter of my responsibility to disclose my findings to the appropriate authorities, but on a second thought, I decided contacting you first. I discovered that you never executed or inherited any contract fund with the Nigerian South African government rather you were been fronted by your associates and some corrupt officials to assist them move or transfer this funds , which the fund was also approved in your favour officially and legally.

It may also interest you to know that some other persons and banks have tried helping you officially but they failed, losing it in the process because they do not know the history & Origin of this fund. Now with my position, I have identified the problem and the source of this payment, there is every possibility that this insured money will be transferred into your bank account or delivered diplomatically to your doors step on one condition, that I be a partner only with you and safely transfer this fund to your designated bank account of your choice on 60-40% basis.

My I warn you now of the fake Government officials (Impostors) who in collaboration with their colleagues in other financial institutions taking advantage of this fund to defraud unaware victims like you, no matter how you may try with them, this fund will not and never be released in your favour as they keep promising you. However you have long and paid irrelevant charges/ fees until you get frustrated and died

Under your compliance, I will issue a payment instruction on your behalf from the South African reserve bank to first national bank of South Africa to effect the same payment through my desk here in first national bank of South Africa.

I am waiting for your immediate response so that I can decide finally or not complete my investigation and transfer this fund to your designated banking wire instruction, if you agree to my conditions and promise the confidentiality even from your so called associates

The earlier you deal directly with me to get your funds released, the better for you otherwise you will end up paying and going bankruptcy out of your ignorant. We have recently received a payment authorization in your favour.

Your money is lying here on my system, on my touch of (few) button and it will hit your account within (2) if you follow my instruction and compromise reached. May I warn you that under any circumstance will anybody especially your associate know about this arrangement otherwise I will disengage completely as my personality cannot be toyed with. Contact me only on this email

Rev Peter Johnson
Director First National Bank FNB South Africa
T\Fax =27 862738007
contact me only on this email for securirty reasons Email address fnbdirctor_johnson1@hotmail.com
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:40 pm

YOUR PAYMENT INSTRUCTION

FROM PATRICK IBOK
CHAIRMAN FGN COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT
ZONE II GARKI ABUJA - FCT

Attention: Fund beneficiary

Sir,

Further to the earlier notification communicated to you for the payment of your fund to your account, I hereby wish to inform you that the final approval by this committee has been granted for payment of two million five hundred thousand united states dollars of your inheritance to you which is as a result of the performance of a contract executed.

This payment will be paid in two installments, first payment will be five hundred united states dollars, which will be paid by VISA ATM Card to enable you have access to part of your fund for you to pay direct from your fund whatever charges that may be required of you to pay for the transfer of your fund.

HSBC London has been advised to commence the initiating by swift MT103 unconditional payment of two million United States dollars to your account which the transfer routing and authentication will be made through the same bank to your account. The payments will also be cleared of non criminal and non terrorist origin, free from liens and encumbrances

As a level of comfort the five hundred thousand Dollars which will paid by a Visa Card ATM will be sent to you. As a matter of urgency Your are to send your receiving mailing address and telephone number to Mr. Graham Douglas the Director of international credit control and financial surveillance on email: fwiffirt@sify.com, for your Visa ATM Card value of five hundred thousand United States Dollars and also for the remittance of the two million dollars to your account Which you are to send your bank account info to him as well.

Thanks
Yours sincerely
Patrick Ibok
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:44 pm

YOUR ATM CARD PAYMENT IS READY FOR COLLECTION $6.5M.
Received: from [41.211.206.232] by web28802.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 18 Jun 2012 12:29:18 BST
Message-ID: <1340018958.46541.YahooMailClassic@web28802.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 12:29:18 +0100 (BST)
From: "Rev. Chris Victor Obinna" <mustaphaabacha38@yahoo.it>
Reply-To: r_victorobinna@yahoo.com

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your contract/inheritance fund file and found out that you have not received your fund $6.5m,you will receive it thru ATM CARD, forward your name, address and direct telephone number.
Rev. Chris Victor Obinna.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:45 pm

RE: YOUR COMPENSATION
Received: from [82.128.82.137] by web190201.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 18 Jun 2012 19:32:36 SGT
Message-ID: <1340019156.18175.YahooMailClassic@web190201.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 19:32:36 +0800 (SGT)

Dear Friend,

It's been long I heard from you. Well, I just want to use this medium to thank you very much for your earlier assistance to help me in receiving the funds, without any positive outcome. I am obliged to inform you that I have succeeded in receiving the funds with the help of a new partner from Uk.

Everything was perfectly done because we strike a deal with one of the men accountant who works with the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF) and her endered a tremendous help to us. My new partner initiated this idea and everything worked out successfully.

Therefore, in appreciation of your earlier assistance to me in receiving the Funds, I have decided to compensate you with the sum of $950.000.00 (Nine hundred and fifty thousand United States Dollars) this is from my own share, I did this simply to show you that it is good to do good things to the right people always.

Presently, I am in Paraguayi now for investment project with my own share under the advice of my partner. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow, I will be sending you e-mail from time to time to know if you have received your share or not.

Now contact my personal secretary I left the Draft with him, do furnish him with your full contact details such as thus:

(1) Full names……….
(2) house address……..
(3) Telephone/fax number………..

CONTACT PERSON: Mr. Benson Aka

Email Address: oc_tba@yahoo.com

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy together after all the effort at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here in Paraguayi because of the investment projects, which the new partner and I have at hand. So feel free to get in touch with Mr Benson Aka to send the DRAFT to you without any delay.

Sincerely
Best Regards
Rev Dr Garry Beko
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:46 pm

DEAR FRIEND PLEASE WORK WITH ME,
Received: from [197.251.188.159] by web190401.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 18 Jun 2012 19:33:52 SGT
Message-ID: <1340019232.88594.YahooMailClassic@web190401.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 19:33:52 +0800 (SGT)

ATT:My Friend,

I am enchanted using this tremendous opportunity to converse with you in this medium of communication. However i sincerely seek your very urgent assistance in the realizing of US$9.5 million Dollars and Deliver it to your country so that both of us will share the funds according to our percentage. I am Mr. Chris Oppong Manager, in a reputable security and finance company here in Accra Ghana In the course of our X-RAY investigation records. I discovered a floating and dormant consignment box of US$9.5 million. The said consignment box belonged to our former customer Engr. Martin Jones from the United States (now deceased) Engr. Martin Jones Died in a plane crash with his wife and two daughters on 16th September 2011.

Since his original next of kin, being his immediate family, died alongside with him. I therefore as a matter of urgency seek your total co-operation to be presented as the next of kin to Engr. Martin Jones to enable my company facilitate the Delivery of the Consignment box containing US$9.5 million to your country. I intend to resign my position as a Manager and relocate to your Country in the near future for investment.

I would be very glad,you should therefore confirm your willingness to assist in receiving this fund before my final departure to join you for the investment purpose in real Estates and companies. For Details Contact Via Email:( mrchrisoppong@hotmail.com)

Kindly reply with the information below:

Full Name: __________________
Address: ___________________
Nationality: ___________________
Phone:________________ Fax:___________________
Cell phone: ___________________________
Country of Origin: ____________________
A scan Copy of your international passport_____________ or Drivers license_________________

It will be a great pleasure to receive your urgent reply so that I can give you a verbal update regarding my proposal and More details.

I am looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible.
Best Regards
Mr. Chris Oppong
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:46 pm

Payment Advice From Schweizerische Nationalbank
Received: from [82.128.82.137] by web161804.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 18 Jun 2012 04:40:24 PDT
Message-ID: <1340019624.19035.YahooMailClassic@web161804.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 04:40:24 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: schweizerischenationalbank@yahoo.com

Schweizerische Nationalbank
Börsenstrasse 15
CH - 8022 Zurich
Switzerland.

Attn: Beneficiary,

We are in receipt of a payment advice from Central Bank of Nigeria to transfer into your account the sum of US$18Million
As a matter of urgency, could you reconfirm the followings to enable us commence on the transfer process.

1] Your full bank detalis to avoid wrong wire transfer
2] Your contact address
3] Your direct phone and fax lines for easier communication

We will credit your account upon the receipt and confirmation of the above requirements and for your best interest we advise you to direct your attention to this bank.

Further more the bank has demanded for Payment Gateway transaction reports (PGTR) as requested demanded by Homeland security, FBI, proving that fund has nothing to do with money laundry, drug, terrorist or other related offenses. On this point I have communicated with the insuring Authorities and they made me to understand that the requested documents will cost you the Sum of $188.00 hence it will pave way for the transmission of your fund to your account.

Base on the urgency we urge you to send the fee as been directed to secure the requested information in your favor. Direct the fees via western union through the under mentioned named person:

Name: Hans Christian Wehrfritz
Address: 869 Douglas Street VICTORIA; B.C.;
V8W 2B9; Canada
Amount: $188.00

Note that this message is urgent and should be treated on dispatch because of the valid date on the transfer instruction.
Thanks for your anticipated co-operation to help us serve you better.

Yours sincerely
Manfred Meissmer
Schweizerische Nationalbank
Börsenstrasse 15
CH - 8022 Zurich
Switzerland.
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.