Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 5

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 5

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:13 am

FINAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO bancurimisto.ro) (93.115.250.111)
by mta1035.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 23 Jun 2012 17:02:57 -0700
Received: from nobody by bancurimisto.ro with local (Exim 4.77)
(envelope-from <nobody@bancurimisto.ro>)
id 1ShHhQ-0002wu-Ja
Reply-To: paymastergeneralng002@hotmail.com
From DR@yahoo.com

THE PRESIDENCY
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE PAYMASTER GENERAL OF NIGERIA
ASO ROCK VILLA
GARKI ABUJA

FROM THE DESK OF:
DR MAMMAN YAYA
PAYMASTER GENERAL OF NIGERIA

ATTN: BENEFICIARY
RE: FINAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR HUMBLE NOTICE, THAT I, THE PAYMASTER GENERAL OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA HAS TODAY BEING 20TH DAY OF JUNE, 2012 RECEIVED AN APPROVAL ORDER ON YOUR BEHALF TO TRANSFER THE SUM OF US$10.5 MILLION DOLLARS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT FROM THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA,CHIEF DR GOOD LUCK JONATHAN.

HOWEVER, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO RECONFIRM TO THIS OFFICE OF THE PAYMASTER GENERAL AS STATED BELLOW, YOUR BANKING INFORMATION AS WE HAVE IT WITH US HERE IN YOUR FILE, WHERE THE FUND WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO:WITH A COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT AND ALSO YOUR TELEPHONE FOR EASY COMMUNICATION.

FINALLY YOU COULD REACH ME THROUGH MY PRIVATE NUMBER:TEL;2348187040361.
THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.
I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU URGENTLY.
YOURS FAITHFULLY
DR. MAMMAN YAYA.
PAYMASTER GENERAL OF NIGERIA
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:15 am

YOUR OUTSTANDING PAYMENT VALUED $4.5.M USD
Received: from User (unknown [82.128.45.157])
by mxhost.powere2e.ph (EMOS V1.5 (Postfix)) with ESMTPA id 316EC583809;
Sat, 23 Jun 2012 21:05:10 +0800 (CST)
Reply-To: <monitimfmonito@ymail.com>
From: "INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND LONDON"<test@mx.powere2e.ph>

IMF EXTERNAL RELATIONS DEPARTMENT
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (I.M.F)
YOUR OUTSTANDING PAYMENT VALUED $4.5.MUSD
============================================
Attention Sir.

This is to inform you of your long overdue Payment outstanding in our Banking records. We saw your name in the Central Computer among list of unpaid inheritance/contract claims individuals and have to update your information's through this email contact for immediate confirmation. Your name appeared among the beneficiaries who will receive a part-payment of US$4,500,000.00 (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) and it has been approved already for payment months ago. However we received an email from one (MR. BRIGHT HOFFMAN) who told us That he is your next of kin and that you died in air crash last four months back. He has also submitted his account information to this office department for transfer of the fund to him as your inheritor, this is his account details

HERE ARE HIS INFORMATION:
NAME BRIGHT HOFFMAN
BANK NAME: CITI BANK, YORK.
BANK ADDRESS: NEW YORK, USA
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 6503809428.

We are now verifying by contacting your email address as we have in our Bank records before we can make the transfer into his account and for us to conclude confirmation if you are dead or not. Please, confirm response immediately to the International Monetary Fund Agency before our action release of the outstanding payment against your name listed out. Upon this, I request you to send your full personal information as soon as possible to enable this department finalize the transfer of the fund release to your nominated foreign Bank Account. This department needs the following information's from you urgently.

1, Full Names
2, Telephone/
3, Contact Address
4, Age
5, Occupation
6, Sex

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-Mail is intended only for the use of the Individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Once again, I apologize to you on behalf of International Monetary Fund Agency towards this contact and proper confirmation required urgently from you if alive Make sure you reply to my security email.

YOURS SINCERELY
MR.DAGOGO OPIA
CHAIRMAN (I.M.F).
INTERNATIONAL OPERATIONS DEPT
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:24 am

PAYMENT NOTICE FROM MAY BANK MALAYSIA

X-Originating-IP: [82.132.130.152]
Authentication-Results: mta1031.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=o2.co.uk; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=o2.co.uk; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mail.o2.co.uk) (82.132.130.152)
by mta1031.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 23 Jun 2012 21:33:57 -0700
Received: from brabham (82.132.130.218) by mail.o2.co.uk (8.5.119.05) (authenticated as tonykes_smith)
id 4FE37644006379F0; Sun, 24 Jun 2012 05:33:37 +0100
Message-ID: <5898390.185811340512405116.JavaMail.defaultUser@defaultHost>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 05:33:25 +0100 (BST)

Attn:

Good day to you!

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email; the content has been
noted. We are O2 Telecommunication company in UK London in
collaboration with Malaysia government. O2 has come up with
compensation to all scam Vitim in European Asia and US with the sum of
$900,000=00USD. I will say that O2 Telecommunication has been a source
of blessing to you and to so many scam victims all over the world with
this compensation payment of $900,000.00 USD. They are paying it so
that victims like you can use it to start a new life.

In respect with the provision act of decree 114 of the 1999
constitution; I am directed to inform you that your payment
verification and confirmations has been completed. Therefore, we
are happy to inform you that arrangements have been concluded to
effect your payment as soon as possible and in our bid to transparency.

It is my pleasure to inform you that your check have been approved in
your favor and issued by May Bank Plc . Your Personal Identification
Number is 2900. The certified check Value is $900,000 USD Only and is
cash-able anywhere in the world.

The procedure of payment is that you should come and pick it here in
our office in person. If you cannot come down here to pick yours, you
will pay the sum of $1,500 USD to enable us prepare some legal document
on your behalf and for the delivery of the check to you. Note: the
payment is free of charge if you can come down here to pick the check
yourself in our office in Malaysia or you make another arrangement on
how the money will be sent .

The following information is our office address where you can come and
redeem your compensation payment. Address, plot 24 Zamia roads, Kuala
Lumpur Malaysia

Thanks for your co-operation.

BEST REGARDS.
Dr. Shola Omoregie
Cc: All Foreign Payment Offices.
Cc: O2 Management.
Note; Send your reply to; maybankk@asia.com and bankc60@gmail.com
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:25 am

Please Assist Me.

Received: from [212.52.146.35] by web29701.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 24 Jun 2012 06:03:22 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <1340514202.56177.YahooMailClassic@web29701.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 06:03:22 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: gibson.mouka@yahoo.com

Dear friend,

I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust that I am about to impose on you. I decided to contact you to help me actualise this business for the mutual benefit of both our families. My name is Mr. Gilbson Mouka the Auditing and Accounting section manager in Banque Regionale de solidarite Burkina Faso (BRS BANK), there is one of our customers who have made fixed deposit of sum of ($39.5)million for 7 years and upon maturity; I sent the notification to his address, but no response. After few months, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his business partner that he died after a brief illness in his country. We tried everything humanly possible to locate his relatives or family, but all efforts failed. The deposit is still intact with my bank and the interest is being paid into the principal sum at the end of each year.

If the fund remains in the account for more months, the fund will be confiscated and transferred into the treasury of the Government as unclaimed funds. This is why I contact you for joining hands with the honesty and truth to ensure that the fund is transferred into your bank account, a bank account anywhere in the world can help the transfer. All that is required of you is to contact my bank with the information I will send you as the next of kin or a business associate of the depositor with this system the fund will be paid into a bank account you will provide to the bank. To be honest with you, this is totally legal and 100% risk free.

But the secret must remain between you and me, I can assure you that I have worked with this bank for many years and I know all the secrets and I have carefully mapped out my perfect strategies to handle this operation successfully. The depositor is my close friend before his death that is the main reason why I'm the only one working at the bank here that knows much about the existence of this fund and the secrets and the depositor. We will also use some part of the funds to help the orphanage and less privileged children in the world.

Please keep this proposal as a secret between us and delete it immediately in your mail box if you are not interested. But if you are interested give me an answer immediately.

I await your response.
Mr. Gilbson Mouka.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:36 pm

REQUEST FROM MRS. DORAH BOATENG KINDLY OPEN THE FILE READ AND REVERT

Received: from [205.164.34.190] by web181306.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 24 Jun 2012 01:10:50 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailRC/708 YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <1340525450.13702.YahooMailRC@web181306.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 01:10:50 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Dorah Boateng <dorah_boateng@yahoo.com.ph>

HELLO MY BELOVED IN THE LORD.

I AM MRS. DORAH BOATENG, FROM REPUBLIC OF IRELAND, BORN IN THE STATE OF OHIO USA. I AM LEGALLY MARRIED TO MR. JOHN BOATENG, A SOUTH AFRICA CITIZEN BORN BROUGHT UP IN SWITZERLAND, I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND WITH MY HUSBAND FOR 32 YEARS BEFORE WE MOVE DOWN TO SOUTH AFRICA IN 1985 AFTER MY HUSBAND RETIREMENT IN 1974, I AM 71 YEARS OLD BY THE GRACE OF GOD, I AM A NEW CHRISTIAN CONVERT, SUFFERING FROM LONG TIME CANCER OF THE BREAST.

ALL INDICATION FROM MY DOCTOR THAT MY CONDITIONS IS REALLY DETERIORATING AND IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT I WOULDN’T LIVE MORE THAN TWO MONTHS, ACCORDING TO MY DOCTORS AND IN ALL INDICATION REGARDS TO MEDICAL ANALYSIS.THIS IS BECAUSE THE CANCER DISEASE HAS GOTTEN TO A VERY BAD STAGE THAT NO HOPE FOR ME TO BE A LIVING PERSON AGAIN. MY DEAR HUSBAND WAS INVOLVED WITH THE JANUARY 2000 KENYA AIRWAYS PLANE CRASHED AS YOU CAN SEE ON THE NEWS LINE WEB SITE.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6627485.stm )

40 YEARS PERIOD OF MARRIAGE LIFE, STILL WE COULD NOT PRODUCE ANY CHILD, MY LATE HUSBAND WAS VERY WEALTHY AND AFTER HIS DEATH, I INHERITED SOME PART OF HIS BUSINESS AND MONEY IN THE BANK. THE DOCTORS HAS ADVISED ME THAT I MAY NOT LIVE FOR MORE THAN ONE MONTHS AND 2 WEEKS AND WARN ME TO DECEASE FROM THINKING OVER WHO IS GOING TO INHERIT ME, TODAY I HAVE DECIDED TO DONATE CONTRIBUTE TO THE LESS PRIVILEGES, CHARITY AND ORPHANAGE HOMES. I MADE THIS DECISION AFTER LISTING TO THE NEWS LINE ABOUT 100 YEARS OLD WOMAN WHO SECRETLY DONATE HER FORTUNE UPON HER DEATH,
http://www.myfoxspokane.com/dpps/news/d ... 05_6410207 \http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8o-e-iLsUM
I CHOOSE YOU AFTER VIEWING YOUR PROFILE AND I HAVE CONFIDENT IN YOU BECAUSE I HAVE PRAYED. I AM WILLING TO DONATE THE SUM OF $20.5MILLION U.S DOLLARS, TO THE LESS PRIVILEGED. PLEASE I WANT YOU TO NOTE THAT THIS FUND IS STILL IN THE BANK WHERE MY HUSBAND DEPOSITED IT. I AM GOING TO ADVICE MY LAWYER TO CHANGE MY LAST WILL TO YOUR NAME AND FILE IN AN APPLICATION FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY IN YOUR NAME. LASTLY, I HONESTLY PRAY THAT THIS MONEY WHEN TRANSFERRED WILL BE USED FOR THE SAID PURPOSE EVEN THOUGH I AM LATE THEN OR ALIVE, BECAUSE I HAVE COME TO FIND OUT THAT WEALTH ACQUISITION WITHOUT GOD IS VANITY ACCORDING TO THE WISEST KING IN ISRAEL KING SOLOMON, AND I MADE THE PROMISE TO GOD THAT THE FUND WILL BE USE TO HELP THE NEEDY AND THE LESS PRIVILEGE,.

MAY THE GRACE OF OUR LORD THE LOVE OF GOD AND THE FELLOWSHIP OF GOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, PLEASE FOR FURTHER DISCUSSION CONTACT MY LAWYER MR. KUBEN NAIDOO ON HIS NUMBER: +27 78634 8317 OR BY FAX: +27 86 234 1712. IF MY PROPOSAL IS ACCEPTABLE KINDLY CALL MY LAWYER AND EMAIL ME ON MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS: dorah_boateng@yahoo.com.ph

I AWAIT URGENT REPLY.

REMAIN BLESSED
MRS.DORAH BOATENG
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:38 pm

INSTANT COMPENSATION ANNOUNCEMENT VALUED AT USD 14.3 MILLION, OPEN THE ATTACHE AND READ

From: "CITIBANK INTERNATIONAL PLC NEW YORK" <arnorment1@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 05:46:30 -0500
Reply-To: bryanbaker1@e-mail.ua

CITIBANK INTERNATIONAL PLC NEW YORK
DIRECTOR, FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT
ADDRESS: HEADQUARTERS, 399 PARK AVE.NEW YORK UNITED STATE OF AMERICA
OUR REF: CUS/SNT/STB
MR. BRYAN BARKER
E-MAIL: bryanbaker@e-mail.ua

INSTANT COMPENSATION ANNOUNCEMENT VALUED AT USD 14.3 MILLION

IT IS MY MODEST OBLIGATION TO WRITE YOU THIS LETTER AS REGARDS THE AUTHORIZATION OF YOUR OWED PAYMENT THROUGH OUR MOST RESPECTED FINANCIAL INSTITUTION
(CITIBANK PLC). I AM MR. BRYAN BARKER, THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT CITIBANK OF NEW YORK, THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT IN CONJUNCTION WITH US GOVERNMENT, WORLD BANK, UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION ON FOREIGN PAYMENT MATTERS HAS EMPOWERED MY BANK AFTER MUCH CONSULTATION AND CONSIDERATION TO HANDLE ALL FOREIGN PAYMENTS AND RELEASE THEM TO THEIR APPROPRIATE BENEFICIARIES WITH THE HELP OF A REPRESENTATIVE FROM FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK.

AS THE NEWLY APPOINTED/ACCREDITED INTERNATIONAL PAYING BANK, WE HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED BY THE WORLD GOVERNING BODY TOGETHER WITH THE COMMITTEE ON INTERNATIONAL DEBT RECONCILIATION DEPARTMENT TO RELEASE YOUR OVERDUE FUNDS WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT; WITH THIS EXCLUSIVE VIDE TRANSACTION NO.: WHA/EUR/202, TRANSFER ALLOCATION NO.: CITIBANK/X44/701LN/WGB/GB, PASSWORD: 339331, PIN CODE: 78569, IMMEDIATE CITIBANK SECRET CODE: XXTN014.HAVING RECEIVED THESE VITAL PAYMENT NUMBERS, YOU ARE INSTANTLY QUALIFIED TO RECEIVE AND CONFIRM YOUR PAYMENT WITH US WITHIN THE NEXT 96HRS.

BE INFORMED THAT WE HAVE VERIFIED YOUR PAYMENT FILE AS DIRECTED TO US AND YOUR NAME IS NEXT ON THE LIST OF OUR OUTSTANDING FUND BENEFICIARIES TO RECEIVETHEIR PAYMENT BEFORE THE END OF THIS SECOND TERM OF THE YEAR 2012. BE ADVISED THAT BECAUSE OF TOO MANY FUNDS BENEFICIARIES DUE FOR PAYMENT AT THIS SECOND
QUARTER OF THE YEAR, YOU ARE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE THE SUM OF FOURTEEN MILLION THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS (14,300,000.00 US DOLLARS) ONLY, AS PART PAYMENT SO AS TO ENABLE US PAY OTHER ELIGIBLE BENEFICIARIES.

TO FACILITATE WITH THE PROCESS OF THIS TRANSACTION, PLEASE KINDLY RE-CONFIRM THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BELOW:

1)YOUR FULL NAME:
2)YOUR FULL ADDRESS:
3)YOUR CONTACT TELEPHONE AND FAX NO:
3)YOUR PROFESSION, AGE AND MARITAL STATUS:
4)ANY VALID FORM OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION/DRIVEN LICENSE:
5)BANK NAME:
6)BANK ADDRESS:
7)ACCOUNT NAME:
8)ACCOUNT NUMBER:
9)SWIFT CODE:
10)ROUTING NUMBER:

AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE ABOVE MENTIONED INFORMATION, YOUR PAYMENT WILL BE PROCESSED AND RELEASED TO YOU WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY. BE ALSO INFORMED THAT
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO COMMUNICATE WITH ANY OTHER PERSON(S) OR OFFICE ANY LONGER SO AS TO AVOID CONFLICT OF INFORMATION, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE THE
ABOVE INFORMATION FOR YOUR TRANSFER TO TAKE PLACE THROUGH BANK TO BANK TRANSFER DIRECTLY FROM CITIBANK.

WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU BETTER.

MR. BRYAN BARKER,
(CEO)CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
(COPYRIGHT © 2012 CITIGROUP INC.)
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:40 pm

Good Day

Reply-To: ahmed_bello34@yahoo.es
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 12:38:33 +0100
Message-ID: <CAKnTcpUaTUZLgAC3RUW3XqgF=4tWzqu3fgmY3W66Ok8KWVaGxQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Good Day

Good Day.

I am delighted to inform you that the Guarantee Trust Bank Plc (GTB)
Management through the office of Mr. President have decided to call back
all approved fund payment through offshore payment center following
directives from UNITED NATIONS & WORLD BANK and have concluded
arrangements to pay your beneficiary/contractual fund by cash through
Diplomatic Agent.The Agent will be delivering the cash in a Machine sealed
consignment to your door step as my bank have temporarily stopped further
payment via wire transfer this quarter.

Diplomatic. In this regard, we are going to send your
inheritance/contractual part-payment of USD10.5Million only to you via our
accredited Diplomatic Agent shipping company and we have secured every
needed document to cover the delivery of the money.Note:The money is
coming to you on 2 security proof boxes. The boxes are sealed with
synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine. The boxes are coming with a
Diplomatic agent who will accompany the boxes to your house address. All
you need to do is to send to me the below information's.

1) Full Name
2) Full house address
3) Your mobile phone
4) Any form of identification.The Diplomat attached will travel with it.
He will call you immediately he arrives your
country's airport.
5)Age and Occupation.

Note:The diplomat does not know the original contents of the boxes. What l
declared to them as the contents is Sensitive Photographic Film Materials
for security reasons. I did not declare money to them please. If they call
you and ask you the contents please tell them the same thing Ok.

You will secure the Diplomatic immunity clearance certificate, which will
make it pass every custom checkpoint all over the world without hitch.
Confirm the receipt of this message and re-send the requirements to me
immediately you receive this message.

Please I need your urgent reply because the boxes are scheduled to live as
soon as we hear from you.

I will call you as soon as l get your contact info for further directives
Direct telephone number you can call on us for more directive
(+234-704-1057-881)
also contact me on my email (ahmed_bello34@yahoo.es )

Yours Truly,
Dr Ahmed Bello
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:43 pm

YOUR PAYMENT VIA CITIBANK VISA CARD

Reply-To: citing@live.com
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 12:32:38 -0700
Message-ID: <CAAnuf4BxoYCPgD1X7j-xpe+J-qLorJ7D7mynUyTaavwPvLJH3w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: YOUR PAYMENT VIA CITIBANK VISA CARD

Victoria Island, Lagos – Nigeria.
Ext. 1102;

Fax: 234 1 76035452
Ref: CITI/CMB/324/07 DATE: 22/06/2012

Dear :Sir,

YOUR PAYMENT VIA CITIBANK VISA CARD

This is to inform you that we have been directed by the incumbent government in NIGERIA to handle the final release of few foreign
contractors' payment as approved by the past administration.

Due tote numerous fraudulent activities by some government officials here, we have resolved to implement the use of ATM debit visa card for the release of your payment which will be issued by our bank [Citibank].

In this payment scheme, your payment will be credited into a Citibank visa card account which will enable you either to make withdrawals at any ATM
point or at any Citibank branch close to you. This is Citibank working initiative with the government of NIGERIA, which was tinplate to curb the
incessant incidents of fraud. However for the purpose of proper verification among other relevant information, it imperative that you supply us with the following requirements;

1. Your full name(s) as would reflect on your card.
2. Full address (safe for the delivery of your card through a
government paid courier)
3. A copy of your identification paper (e.g. international
passport/driver's license)
4. Government courier fee US$100
5. Government insurance coverage charge of US$50

In line with the above, we wish to let you know that the total amount approved in your favor is US$10.5million; the total sum will be lodged into your debit card account in a one time payment. The daily withdrawal limit is US$10,000.

You are expected to undertake the above delivery charge of US$150 to be remitted through any electronic means available to you in the name of the
officer in charge as stated below:

MR. JUDE NDUBUISI.
No. 1, Idowu Taylor Street
Victoria Island, Lagos – Nigeria
TEST QUESTION: WHAT FOR? TEST ANSWER: CARD

Endeavor to send the payment information alongside the other required information to enable us dispatch your card without any delay.

Your cardwill come with an already programmed pin; you will be required to change the initial generic pin code to any four digit of your choice during your first loin at any ATM point. All coverage documents are intact.

Yours Faithfully,

ANTHONY. K. NEIL .
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:45 pm

I have arrived your country with your winning Prize of 500,000.00 GBP from the COCA'COLA LOTTERY UK

Received: from 116.202.13.107 ([116.202.13.107])
(SquirrelMail authenticated user info12@cocacolalottery3.com)
by gator820.hostgator.com with HTTP;
Thu, 21 Jun 2012 16:33:06 -0500
Message-ID: <a530d0ce923980dcfee779b826844c7e.squirrel@gator820.hostgator.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 16:33:06 -0500
Subject: I have arrived your country with your winning Prize of 500,000.00
GBP from the COCA'COLA LOTTERY UK
Reply-To: cocacola_won@hotmail.com

Please re-confirm your delivery details for claims of your winning Prize.

Full name .Address .Age .Tel .Sex .Occupation .Country
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:49 pm

PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY.

X-Originating-IP: [41.203.225.80]
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 03:29:24 +0800 (CST)

PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY.

FROM THE DESK OF;MR WILMER ZAKI,

AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING SECTION,

AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB),

OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO,

WEST AFRICA.

Dear Friend,

How are you and your family? Guess it is well with you.

I am Mr. Wilmer Zaki, I work as the Foreign Operations Manager of our bank here in Burkina Faso , West Africa . Although the world is a very small place and hard place to meet people with complete confidence, but as I have developed the trust on you, after a week fasting and praying i made up my mind to contact you for this confidential business transaction with hope that you will not disclose the secret of this great opportunity to another person.

There is an unclaimed sum of Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$10.5M) in my bank, and when went through the records, I discovered that this fund belong to one of our foreign customer who died years ago, and no beneficiaries or claimants were stated concerning to claim this funds. Therefore, your request as a foreigner is necessary to apply for the claim so that our bank will release the fund smoothly into your reliable bank account as the beneficiary/Foreign Business Partner to the deceased.

This fund was meant for a short term investment in my country unfortunately the beneficiary died untimely. So, if you accept to assist me, I will place your name as the person who has the right to claim the fund which will enable our bank issue you fund investment document to avoid your government or anybody to question the source of the fund during the process of the transfer.

Hence you will be interested to assist me get this fund transferred in your account, I will reward you with 45% of the total sum while 55% will be for me. If you are sure of your trust, integrity for safe-keeping this fund in your account, contact me with your full detailed information including your private telephone number(mobile) for me to guide you on the best legal way to tender an application to claim this fund successfully from our bank. Again My coming to your country once the money transferred , Me and you will exchange our photos, For you to know me in your country Airport, I am waiting for your urgent response.

PLEASE REPLY ME BACK WITH THIS EMAIL-( wilmerzaki@blumail.org )

Yours faithfully.

Mr Wilmer Zaki
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.