Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 5

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 5

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:13 pm

payment directives

Received: from [41.138.185.151] by web162101.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 30 Jun 2012 23:57:24 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1341125844.92817.YahooMailClassic@web162101.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 23:57:24 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: cardatmofficecard@yahoo.com

The Federal Reserve Board

20th Street and Constitution Avenue,

NW, Washington, DC 20551

Email: (paymentcenter@iname.com)

Tel/Fax #: (206)-309-0838

Attention: Beneficiary

The treasury directorate division of the UK Financial Monetary Service Authority called us this morning to remind you that they have credit advice documentary evidence in your favor that Lloyds TSB Plc has long been authorized to release your funds totaled US$7,500,000:00 to you being an outstanding payment on your claims.

Your payment file came with this exclusive Vide Transaction No.: WHA/EUR/202, Immediate Lloyds TSB Plc allocation No: -222568; Secret Code: XXTN014, Reference No:KNN-F/Q1665. Having received these vital payment numbers, you are instantly qualified to receive and confirm your payment within the shortest time frame.

Be informed that I, Mr Morrison Grams is the only authorizing officer saddle with the responsibility of making sure that all clearance goes through proper transfer acquisition protocol with the right channel, thus, you're further advised to discontinue further communication with any one else but carefully follow my instructions to facilitate the immediately release and remit your payment to you without any further delay .Our ATM Desk card center will send you an ATM Debit card which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM Center, Banks and Union Pay Credit outlets in the world, You are hereby selected as an honor for this payment approval, which you are to acknowledge the receipt of this mail in returning the required below to the Logistic Department by email listed below.

1. Full Name: Safar Bin Kochet Sulaiman

2. Phone and Fax Number: +60196121824

3. Your age and Current Occupation:61 years / Self Employed

4. Contact Address where you want your ATM Card to the delivered to (P.O Box Not Acceptable)

9 Jalan Emas 1 Taman Emas Telok Mas 75460 Melaka Malaysia

In the mean time we have been mandated to issue out this payment via this scheme due to the financial fiscal audit and budget year 2012 against the World Financial and Economic crisis in Greek. Also for your information, you have to stop any further communication with any other person (s) or office (s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your payment. Because of Impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is (ATM-7750) so you have to indicate this

code when contacting the Card Center by using it as your subject. For more detailing contact our ATM Center Manager for more details.

Once Again Congratulations!

Martha Choe

(Chief Administrative Officer)

The information contained and transmitted by this email is proprietary to Federal Reserve Bank and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempted from disclosure under applicable law.

Est West Rd. Plot 156
Uk London
Amount $480 usd
Mtcn No On Phone or E mail ,Best on Phone.

Pls Call Mr Morrison for the Western union Or Money Gram Information on Mobile Tel : +(44)70 35 94 0703

Martha Choe
(Chief Administrative Officer)

The information contained and transmitted by this email is proprietary to Federal Reserve Bank and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,

Martha Choe Ronald K Noble

(Chief Administrative Officer) (Chief Inspector)

International payment verification Unit United Kingdom Interpol Service

Federal Reserve Bank Washington D.C
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:14 pm

Greetings

Received: from [41.203.227.120] by web190003.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 01 Jul 2012 15:52:24 SGT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <1341129144.29101.YahooMailClassic@web190003.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 15:52:24 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: t_malakali@yahoo.co.jp

Greetings,
For your kind attention, i have a business for the benefit of both of us, and if you are interested about this business reply back to me immediately to prove your integrity,

Mrs Malak Ali.M.sc (BOA)
TEL: +226-60671290
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:15 pm

RECEIVE YOUR ACCRUED INTEREST OF $1MILLION !!!

Received: from [41.138.176.71] by web29504.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 01 Jul 2012 09:44:16 BST
Message-ID: <1341132256.12464.YahooMailClassic@web29504.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 09:44:16 +0100 (BST)
From: VICE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA <vicenamadisambo@yopmail.com>
Reply-To: vicepresidentsambo@mail.com

OFFICE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA,
PRESIDENTIAL VILLA
ASO-ROCK, ABUJA,NIGERIA
E-MAIL: vicenamadisambo@presidency.com
TEL : +234703549593

Dear Beneficiary,

It is my pleasure writing to inform you about the ACCRUED INTEREST of your over due contract payment, which has been released through my office. This order was given on Monday the 25th of June 2012 by the president after a close door meeting with some UN OFFICIALS during their courtesy visit to Abuja Nigeria.

Your Bank Draft is now ready for you to come down here and pick it up, you should contact Senator William Iheoma with his information below and ask him how you can come and pick up your Bank Draft, or if for any reason you can not come here to pick up your Bank Draft, you can ask him to give you information on where you will send the delivery fees which is only the sum of $90, and that is all that you will have to pay before you can receive your BANK DRAFT.

This is the information of the Senator:

NAME: William Iheoma
Email: senatoriheomahenry@yahoo.com.ph
Tel: +2347095079190

When contacting him, you should let him know that I sent you and you should refer these codes to him:

Payment Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331 , Pin Code No: 55674 ,Certificate of Merit Payment No : 103 , Released Code No: 0763; Immediate Telex confirmation No: -1114433 ; Secret Code No: XXTN013.

You should keep me posted as soon as you have concluded with him, and make sure you contact him before the end of this week for urgent action and delivery of your Bank Draft.

Yours Faithfully,
Alhaji Namadi Sambo,
Vice President,
Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:16 pm

ATTENTION: Beneficiary Final Notice of Your Package

X-Originating-IP: [211.154.131.239]
Authentication-Results: mta1190.mail.gq1.yahoo.com from=aol.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=aol.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO www.defdiamond.cn) (211.154.131.239)
by mta1190.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 01 Jul 2012 02:49:15 -0700
Received: from User (unknown [116.255.137.136])
by www.defdiamond.cn (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 526E92BF65BB;
Sun, 1 Jul 2012 17:13:35 +0800 (CST)
Reply-To: <orlandoairportcargounit@aol.com>

Cargo Unit
Orlando International Airport (MCO).
Orange County, Florida
USA

ATTENTION: Beneficiary Final Notice of Your Package

In view of your inability to receive your package reg #: SA335493RDK originally scheduled to be delivered to you by the agency foreign payment service New York. This package in a metal box valued 4,316,000USD (Four Million, Three Hundred and Sixteen thousand United States dollars) arrived at Orlando International Airport (MCO) via British airways flight no. BA460.

The agency Foreign payment service New York staff came and applied for the release of this package for delivery to your address but has since not shown up. I am writing to inform you that the days of grace have expired and we shall begin to charge the storage fee of $10usd daily. Please contact MR FRANKLIN WHITE , Orlando International Airport (MCO) delivery officer to release your package and deliver it to you. His email is:( orlandoairportcargounit@aol.com )

Note that this notice serves as our last recovery notice to you as our department will be compelled to list your package as an unclaimed and maybe forfeited.

Best regards,

REV.DENIS LOPEZ
Cargo Unit
Orlando International Airport (MCO).
Orange County, Florida
Terminal 8. ext.15a
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:17 pm

YOUR PACKAGE($25 MILLLION DOLLARS ONLY) MUST BE REGISTERED

usambassador1970090@gmail.com

US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
11 GARKI ROAD ABUJA
ABUJA, NIGERIA

ATTN: BENEFICIARY,

I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY WITH THE COURIER AGENT FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING ON TUESDAY AFTERNOON AND I WILL BE BRINGING WITH YOUR FUNDS OF $25 MILLION DOLLARS ALONG WITH ME BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS. AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR ADDRESS. (SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE).

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER.YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT
MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

YOUR PACKAGE($25 MILLION DOLLARS ONLY) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $190.THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US.

SEND THE FEE VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

RECEIVER'S NAME: PAUL OMETU
ADDRESS: LAGOS-NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION: IN GOD?
ANSWER: WE TRUST
AMOUNT $190 DOLLARS

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION. MY FLIGHT IS COMING WEEK TUESDAY AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE. AND IF YOU SEND DOWN THE FEES TODAY AND WE FAIL TO DELIVER THE CONSIGNMENT TRUCK BOXES FROM NEW JERSEY THAT MEANS THE INTERPOL WILL ARREST US

REGARDS,
AMBASSADOR TERENCE P.MCCULLEY.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:18 pm

please fulfill my last wish

X-Originating-IP: [41.190.3.86]
X-Originating-Email: [mafaridamohammod53@msn.com]
Message-ID: <BLU0-SMTP254A31DDA287FE3FCBE39FBD6EB0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: mafaridamohammod53@msn.com
Received: from hp-HP ([41.190.3.86]) by BLU0-SMTP254.phx.gbl over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sun, 1 Jul 2012 05:46:17 -0700
To: "." <.>
X-Mailer: Barca Pro 2.8 (4400) - EXPIRED EVALUATION VERSION
X-URL: http://www.pocomail.com/
Reply-To: ecobank.bfaso@financier.com

Dear friend,

I am Mrs Farida Mohammod and i have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just two days to live. I am from Ukraine but based in Africa Burkina Faso since eight years ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation. Now that i am about to end the race like this, without any family members and no child. I have $3 Million US DOLLARS in Africa Development Bank (ADB) Burkina Faso which i instructed the bank to give to St Andrews Missionary Home in Burkina Faso. But my mind is not at rest because i am writing this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed.

I also have $4.5 Million US Dollars at Ecobank here in Burkina Faso and i instructed the bank to transfer the money to you as soon as you apply to the bank, because my illness is increasing seriously, my eyes are feed with tears, the doctor said that i will give up anytime from now, so i don't know if i will see tomorrow.

As i am ending this race without any family or child, i want you to assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to the orphanages home in your country for my heart to rest in peace. You are to contact the Ecobank through this email address (ecobank.bfaso@financier.com) immediately you receive this message may Allah/God be with you and may his protection rest on you.

Yours fairly friend,
Madam Farida Mohammod
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:19 pm

CENTRAL BANK PAYMENT APPROVAL $20,000,000.00USD

Received: from [93.80.253.140] (HELO User)
by fe1-mc.corbina.ru (CommuniGate Pro SMTP 5.4.2)
with SMTP id 113753352; Sun, 01 Jul 2012 17:11:30 +0400
Reply-To: <fundstransfer.fmf@consultant.com>

Attention: Funds Beneficiary,

Payment Purpose: Inheritance Fund Release

Payment Value: $20,000,000.00 dollars

Authourized Paying Bank: Central Bank of Nigeria

Transaction Reference Code: CBN/KTT/27890/0000/012

Payment Approval Date: 29/06/2012

fundstransfer.fmf@consultant.com

Attention: Funds Beneficiary,

My name is Mrs Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala. The new Minister of Finance under the new-elected President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ). By virtue of my position is the head of the Nigeria’s Financial sector, I have irrevocably instructed the Central Bank of Nigeria to send in all contract and inheritance payment files to my office for vetting and verification before fund release instruction can be effected. All other offices that has anything to do with your fund has been instructed to stop all transactions until I conclude with my investigation.

However, acting in my capacity as the newly-appointed Minister of Finance, I have been mandated by the Senate National Assembly to check through the statutory disk of every payment pending during this year 2011. Hence, your payment file has been forwarded to my desk for final approval. Therefore, after vetting and verification about the source and origin of your funds, I am convinced 100% that the $20,000,000.00 dollars is a legitimate inheritance claim. Hence, I have granted approval for the release of the $20,000,000.00 dollars in your favor.

For this reason, your payment has been rightfully approved and will be paid out directly into your bank account via "automatic swift transfer" from our Electronic transfer unit. Already, all transfer processing has been concluded in line with the new CBN Payment Policy. But before the $20,000,000.00 dollars can be credited into your bank account, a "Payment Release Code" must be issued to you personally from the Electronic Transfer Unit, which will enable your funds to be credited into your bank account within 2 hours. Issuance of the "Payment Release Code" is in total compliancy with the Principles of the Banking Codes on Money Laundering and it is also in accordance with the new CBN Payment Policy. Hence, issuance of the "Payment Release Code" attract a fee of $100 dollars ONLY; and the $100 dollars is the ONLY FEE you will be requested to pay for the final release of your funds. Every and all other fees will be deducted at source automatically.< /P>

However, on the note of receiving your inheritance funds, you are requested to forward the details of your receiving bank account; as well as make arrangement to secure and send the issuance fee of $100 dollars for the "Payment Release Code". The $100 dollar fee must be sent through Western Union or MoneyGram with the name of the Payment officer at the Electronic Transfer Unit (CHRISTOPHER JOHNSON) as per the below details:

NAME OF RECIPIENT'S: MR. CHRISTOPHER JOHNSON

DESTINATION: LAGOS, NIGERIA.

SECRET QUESTION: COLOR

ANSWER: BLUE

AMOUNT: $100 USD

I am expecting to receive your earliest reply and details of your receiving bank account, as well as the details of payment for the $100 dollars.

Yours Sincerely,

DR. NGOZI OKONJA IWEALA

Honourable Minister of Finance

fundstransfer.fmf@consultant.com

P.S: Please note that all other authourities handling your payment has been stopped by the FBI. Hence, I was appointed as the sole authourity in-charge of your fund release. Therefore, you are advised to stop further communication with any other office or financial institution handling your payment.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:37 pm

REALLY CONFIRM YOUR INFORMATION

Received: from 101.63.59.35 (101.63.59.35 [101.63.59.35]) by
www.mail.yale.edu (Horde MIME library) with HTTP; Sun, 01 Jul 2012 13:30:06
Message-ID: <20120701133006.g20u1jct1c0co4o0@www.mail.yale.edu>
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2012 13:30:06 -0400
Reply-to: claims.coca202@msn.com

Congratulations, your email address has won (1,000,000.00 GBP) in the on going
Coca'Cola Email loto draw that was held today, pls fill details
bellow for claims. Email us back: claims.coca202@msn.com

Name in full:.. Address:... Sex:.. Occupation:.. State:... Present

!!!Once Again Congratulations!!!

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Robert Patrick
ONLINE CO-ORDINATOR.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:39 pm

CONTACT THE GHANA SHIPPERS AUTHORITY

Received: from [197.251.159.238] by web28706.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 01 Jul 2012 19:29:23 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <1341167363.17489.YahooMailNeo@web28706.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 19:29:23 +0100 (BST)
From: "Ahmed .Raymond Dungary" <ahmedkwasi01@yahoo.co.uk>
Reply-To: "Ahmed .Raymond Dungary" <shipping.co.ltd@deliveryman.com>

Good Day,

I
desire you to know that you have to make contact with the Ghana shipping
company for your HSBC ATM CARD which have been taken to the Ghana Shippers
Authority company for shipment to your destination by we the United Nation
Consultant on ATM CARD payment Debt unit okay and the card value is $5.5
Million usd so locate below the in sequence of the shipping company..

Name of Head of Shipping Unit: Dr Emmanuel Dometi.
Direct Company Email :( shipping.co.ltd@deliveryman.com )
Company Name: (Ghana shipping company Limited Ghana)
Emmanuel Dometi (civil Identification number)

MRS.VERONICA TETTEH cashier civil identification number: GSCL 541 GEFA.

Benevolently drop a line to the company for the batch of your card to you and
sympathetically find below the details of your HSBC ATM MASTER CARD sent to us
too for us to know more about it but your pin number is held is only them that
will send you that one.

1) Reference release No. 544261
2) Payment code No. 9090
3) Merit No. 401024
4) Allocation No. SBN/XBN/FGN 2901233
5) Fund identification no. DM7171
6) 4 Digit Pin Code: HELD FOR SECURITY REASON
7) Card Number: 5301-2364-5120-6002.

Thanks I hope to hear from you have a nice day.

Ahmed .Raymond Dungary
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:24 pm

URGENT URGENT

Received: from [41.203.231.113] by web29603.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 01 Jul 2012 23:09:41 BST
Message-ID: <1341180581.27939.YahooMailClassic@web29603.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 23:09:41 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: abusalam568@gmail.com

Dear friend,

I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. I am Dr.Abu Salam from Burkina Faso the Accounting and Auditing Manager bank of Africa (B.O.A), Ouagadougou

I hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our families. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of (usd$10.5m) million to your account within 10 to 14 banking days. This money has been dormant for years in our bank without claim. I want the bank to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer (the owner of the account) died along with his supposed next of kin in an air crash since July, 2005.

I don't want the money to go into our bank treasurer account as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why I contacted you so that the bank can release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not upon receipt of your reply, I will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 35% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me? And 10% will be set aside for any expenses that warrant on the process before the fund get into your bank account such as telephone calls bills (etc).

Finally send your photo or your international passports for more identification.

Best Regards,
Dr.Abu Salam
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.