Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

marshallbillretiredcoloneljohn@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:20 pm

Hello,

How are you and members of your family? From the depths of my heart, I want to assure you that there is no ill intent on my part. If you could extend your trust to me and consider working together as Young a Mark Bishops' foreign partner, I am confident that success is guaranteed. I believe wholeheartedly that this project will bring joy to both our families upon its completion.

I have a strong feeling that you are the perfect person to stand as Mark Bishops' foreign partner. I kindly ask for your reconsideration and the opportunity to
collaborate with you. Your involvement in this project would mean a great deal, and I am optimistic about the positive impact we can achieve together.

I hope this message finds you well.

Best regards,

Retired Col. John Marshall Bill

Header;

Return-Path: <marshallbillretiredcoloneljohn@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
From: Retired Colonel John Marshall Bill <marshallbillretiredcoloneljohn@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2024 00:29:57 -0800
Message-ID: <CACmMqjnpd+0Jm9imPQjkhWV+wnd=BxgLVoUsxmnG1qeK=1nbTQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Urgent
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:09 pm

Dear

I trust this message finds you well. I extend my sincere apologies if my communication comes unexpectedly, and I appreciate your understanding in advance. Please be
assured that this correspondence is legitimate, confidential, and seeks your assistance in a matter of utmost importance.

Allow me to introduce myself as John Marshall Bill, a retired military personnel. I find myself in a situation that requires a reliable and trustworthy individual, and After careful consideration, I believe you may be the right person to assist.

Recently, a close associate of mine in Ukraine, with whom I collaborated in the past, met an unfortunate fate during the country's crisis. This individual, the late
Mr. Kozunenko, owned private gas production companies in Ukraine. Presently, his son seeks assistance in retrieving funds from a deposit held by a Royal Security Company in the United States. Due to the current circumstances, a bank-to-bank transfer is unfeasible.

The son has requested my help in finding a Foreign Partner who can stand as the beneficiary for the shipment, as stipulated in the agreement between his late father and the security company. I am unable to assist directly as I was present when the shipment was deposited, and a third party is required for the release.

If you are willing to participate in this venture, you will act as the Foreign Partner and beneficiary of the shipment for Young Master Bishop. The agreed distribution funds is as follows: 40% for Mr. Kozunenko's son, 30% for myself, and 30% for you.

I want to emphasize the importance of trust and dedication in this undertaking. I can assure you that this project carries no risk, and I will provide guidance to
ensure its successful completion. Following the safe delivery of the shipment, a representative from Mr. Mark Bishop will meet with you in your country to discuss further details regarding disbursement and investment.

If you find this proposal of interest, kindly furnish the following information:

Full Name
Full Contact Address
Direct Mobile Number
Any Government-Issued Identity for identification purposes
Once I receive this information, I will provide you with additional details.

Thank you for considering this matter. I appreciate your time and cooperation.

Best Regards,

John Marshall Bill

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:03 pm

Dear

I would like to express our appreciation for your recent email and your keen interest in our project.

The primary objective we have is to find a suitable Foreign Partner for Young Master Mark Bishop. This specific condition is pivotal for the company to authorize the release of the shipment to his Foreign Partner, as stipulated in paragraph 5 of the Guarantee Contract Bond Certificate. I have attached a copy of the certificate for your reference. As Mark Bishop's foreign partner, your name must be prominently featured on the certificates. This inclusion is essential for the company to officially recognize you as his Foreign Partner, expediting the approval process and ensuring a smooth dispatch of the shipment to your designated address. If receiving the shipment at your doorstep is convenient for you.

However, it is important to note that you will be responsible for covering the charges associated with the Change of Ownership, as your name will be registered and transferred accordingly, making you the responsible party in this matter.

If you find these terms agreeable, please respond to this email, and we will be pleased to provide you with further information.

Best Regards,

Retired Colonel John Marshall Bill
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:20 pm

Dear ,

I acknowledge the receipt of your email, and I have taken note of its contents.

Thorough inquiries have been conducted on-site to ensure the successful execution of the project. To proceed with the Change of Ownership, kindly arrange to send $2,170 USD directly to the Company's Clerk. Please provide proof of payment by sending it to my email for record-keeping purposes.Note Clearly that this amount will be reimbursed during the course of disbursement.

As previously communicated, there will be no charges for clearing the consignment upon its arrival in your country. You can conveniently receive the shipment at your designated house address. The delivery team will contact you upon arrival and follow your instructions for a seamless process. The primary objective is to officially recognize you as the Foreign Partner through the Change of Ownership process.

I trust this email finds you in good health.

Kind Regards,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:56 pm

Bank of America
Account Name:S. F.
Account number: 37400783XXXX
Routing number:071214579
Bank address: 301 E Market Street, STE 116, Indianapolis Indiana 46204
Home address : Indianapolis, IN 46268

Dear

How are you today?as regards to your message yesterday,I provided the account information of the clerk to you as confirmation just got to me that the payment of $2,170 as you promised has not been made out.Is everything alright?

I wait for your earliest response.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:46 pm

Dear

Do not forget to scan and send the receipt of the payment for confirmation and record purposes.

I wait to hear from you at the earliest .

Regards,

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:58 pm

Bank Name:USAA
Account Name:J. G.
Account Number:032013XXXX
Routing number:314074269
Swift Code:UFSBUS44XXX
USAA Main Mailing Address USAA9800 Fredericksburg Rd.San Antonio, TX 78288
Home address: Unionville, NC 28110
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:39 pm

Hello

Please do the needful as obliged,because Young Master Mark Bishop ill we need to get the Change of Ownership ready to expedite a speedy release of the shipment to you as his Foreign Partner.

Regards,

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:51 pm

Dear

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to inquire about the current status of our accounts. I am concerned about the delay in communication and action regarding this matter.

As I have previously informed you, both accounts provided have been actively utilized for both withdrawals and deposits on a daily basis. Given this, I am puzzled by the lack of progress or updates on your end.

I want to express my sincere interest in collaborating effectively. However, I need to understand the reason behind the delay and any obstacles you may be facing in your efforts. Please be transparent with me regarding any issues so that we can address them together.

I trust in your commitment to this partnership, and I urge you to prioritize our communication and resolution of this matter. Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

Best regards,

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:55 pm

Good day to you,

Have you received my proposal? Are you willing and ready to work with me? Please confirm your readiness if you are willing and ready to work with me to enable me to let you in on the next line of action.

Best Regards,

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.