Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

barristerchriskenny@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

barristerchriskenny@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:26 pm

Chris Kenny $ Partners.
Email: barristerchriskenny@gmail.com
Tel/WhatsApp: +447442688253

Date: 22 Nov, 2023.

Dear:Sir/Madam,

This is to inform you that after our several petitions against the paying bank over the delay in releasing your already approved fund with its accumulated interest, we have today being 22 Nov, 2023, received an official Re-approval notification and unconditional fund release signal in your favor, so please urgently reconfirm your bank details for immediate submission to the paying bank and your data for re-validation.

Full Name:
Address:
Direct Mobile No:
Scan copy of your Identity:
DOB:

Have a great day while waiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours in service
Barrister Chris Kenny.
Principal Partners/ Owner, Chris Kenny& Partners.
Tel/WhatsApp .+447442688253
Email: barristerchriskenny@gmail.com

Header:

Return-Path: <missrosehayes@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: barristerchriskenny@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 12:07:17 +0100
Message-ID: <CAKzG_OixmBu9+7QiQ9pPL+6Q4ssg7DHCr5NEk9h5T57dFfkK4g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear:Sir/Madam,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Phone: +447442688253
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Vodafone Uk Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: barristerchriskenny@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:58 am

Recovery scam / identity theft.

Chris Kenny $ Partners.
Email: barristerchrisskenny@gmail.com
Tel/WhatsApp: +447442688253

Date: 8th Dec, 2023.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to inform you that after our several petitions against the paying bank over the delay in releasing
your already approved fund with its accumulated interest, we have today being 8th Dec, 2023, received an official
Re-approval notification and unconditional fund release signal in your favor, so please urgently reconfirm your bank details for immediate submission to the paying bank and your data for re-validation.

Full Name:
Address:
Direct Mobile No:
DOB:

Yours in service
Barrister Chris Kenny.
Tel/WhatsApp .+447442688253

Header:

Return-Path: <gordonasmith0@gmail.com>
Reply-To: barristerchrisskenny@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2023 15:09:55 +0100
Message-ID: <CAJmQjMpxJaVdXsfvqvKr5dOg2Zo+2jy0yPHQsOMvT_TYmuL8-g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: From Barrister Chris Kenny $ Partners
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

barristerchrisskenny@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:50 pm

Chris Kenny $ Partners.
Tel/WhatsApp: +447456187200

Date: 10th Jan, 2024.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to inform you that after our several petitions against the paying bank over the delay in releasing
your already approved fund with its accumulated interest, we have today being 11th Jan, 2024, received an official
Re-approval notification and unconditional fund release signal in your favor, so please urgently reconfirm your bank details for immediate submission to the paying bank and your data for re-validation.

Full Name:
Address:
Direct Mobile No:
DOB:

Yours in service
Barrister Chris Kenny.
Tel/WhatsApp .+447456187200

Header:

Received: from 10.197.36.8
Return-Path: <barristeranyikkwansahb@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.219.194]
Reply-To: barristerchrisskenny@gmail.com
From: Barrister Chris Kenny <barristeranyikkwansahb@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 13:42:46 +0100
Message-ID: <CAKKSp9+udK3F+qZq7yXbKaGXeyWWhr75vSWjx2r_wpiUx7NiuA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: From Barrister Chris Kenny $ Partners

Phone: +447456187200
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Hutchison 3G UK Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gordonasmith0@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:47 pm

Complement and Greetings

Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) confirms that funds have arrived in the Standard Chartered Bank on transit for credit into your bank account. We have verified the authenticity of such transfers. You happen to be selected for this program of funds compensation scheme that is why you are receiving this message.

In line with the provisions of the Montreal Convention and its additional protocols, you are advised to pay the cost of issuing a Receivership Authorization from this office, as demanded by the rules of the Federal Reserve and the signatory countries of the Financial Action Task Force.

This will facilitate the immediate credit of your account or online banking with the fund in question without any delay $8.5 million dollars from the European Union and Standard Chartered Bank. You must be aware that the Feds are trying to clear out the mess in the banking and financial sector hence the need for this authorization.

I write to inform you that you have been compensated with USD$8.5M, this compensation is a program organized by the European Union in collaboration with Standard Chartered Bank.You will pay a fee of $650 for issuing the Receivership Authorization. The Receivership authorization will be issued to your bank immediately you pay this cost and your account will be credited with immediate effect online banking account.

In this regard, you are to furnish us with the requested information below without any further delay; I will do anything humanly possible to ensure you receive your compensatory settlement once you comply with bank rules.

Receiver's name:-_______
Address:-__________
Phone number:-________
A copy of your ID:________

Your urgent response needed to this email as directed to avoid further delay in receiving your bank to bank wire transfer or online banking with Standard Chartered Bank.

Thank you.

Fred S. Carns.
Director Office of International Affairs
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fredscarns978@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:59 pm

Complement and Greetings

I am obliged to update you of the meeting held on January 29th, 2024 between the US Department of the Homeland Security, the Central Intelligence Agency, the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the World Health Organization (WHO) and other concerned monetary agencies regarding your overdue fund of $20.7M which was returned to the federal treasury due to your inability to fulfill the obnoxious financial requirements set for receiving the payment.

We the management of International payment board of International Monetary Fund committees and Standard Chartered Bank committees has finally instructed me to handling this payment myself with Standard Chartered Bank to release your fund through online bank transfer to you worth USD$20,700,000.00 (Twenty Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) or bank to bank wire transfer. Write to him your details.

Contact Person: Mr.Fred S. Carns
Opens at 9:00 AM
E-mail: fredscarns978@gmail.com

1) Your Full Name / Your Full Address:.......................
2) Your Phones, Fax and Mobile No:.......................
3) Occupation:........
4}Position /Age:........................ .......
5) Copy of any valid form of your Identification:...............

Regards,
Miss Rose Hayes

Header:

Return-Path: <missrosehayes@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: fredscarns978@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 13:38:01 +0100
Message-ID: <CAKzG_Ojuxk6+gcTQ+=NCXJiwFEnekOeVv7h8cDv-TMOxi1qTmg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Complement and Greetings
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fredscarns978@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:29 pm

I acknowledge receipt of your email and instruction to transfer your fund into a nominated account in your country. This is to inform you that we are now processing your transfer payment as approved for remittance into your account by the Committee on Foreign Debt Settlement.

This is all that we need now to complete your payment release.

After our general meeting this morning with the officials, we have resolved that you will receive your funds via bank to bank wire
transfer or online banking system, considering the total amount in value of $20.7million Twenty millions Seven Hundred Thousand dollars.

In respect to this message of today. Which method do you want to receive your US$20,700.000.00 (Twenty Million Seven hundred thousand
dollars)fund?Please make your choice from the below listed method.

1)Online bank wire transfer
2)bank to bank wire transfer

All these methods I mentioned required legal documentations and due process which will attract an expense to facilitate them.My question is, are you ready to go through the process and the expenses involved? If yes.

make your choice and let me know. Finally, notice to you today and last reminder to make your choice of payment method and get back to me very urgent. you should work with me for the successful release of your USD$20,700,000.00 to you and make sure you update me and carry me along.

In respect to this message of today. If you can not make it please don't respond back to this message.

Best Regards,
Mr.Fred S. Carns
Consultant Foreign Debt/Contract Payment.

Header:

Return-Path: <fredscarns978@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2024 12:17:32 +0100
Message-ID: <CANavJmPBBf-rTOgY=NAj0K5rzLJtfaUbGBUJAiBwA-UFvRyosw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Complement and Greetings
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fredscarns978@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:35 pm

I acknowledge receipt of your email and Reference to this transaction. Though I'm busy, I am more committed to making this your money get to you this week. I am equally grateful with the zeal of your understanding and co-operation in this transaction and therefore I want to use this opportunity to assure you once more that this transaction is already a success.

Now that we have enormous confidence and trust in each other, we can successfully conclude an arrangement with my bank for the final release of $20,700,000.00 (Twenty Million Seven hundred thousand dollars) from the Committee on Foreign Debt Settlement.

I discussed with Standard Chartered Bank and promised to finalize everything with you this week. From the Bank letter, there are two options that was given, either to make transfer into your account or open an account with Standard Chartered Bank, then details of the account would be given to you which is the bank login info (USERNAME and PASSWORD) that will enable you start making transfer. Both have little cost.

Standard Chartered Bank will create an online account for you. Provide you with the bank's online username and password and transfer instructions. For this online process, the cost of a Non Resident Permit card is approximately $3,090 Three Thousand and ninety dollars.

They can arrange direct wire transfer to your account in your country. Based on the daily transfer limit you choose. However,the need to obtain approval through the foreign exchange control department. In this regard,there is a fee of $3,250 three thousand two hundred and fifty dollars.

The difference there is that if they create an online account,you will be transferred through the online system without they participation.

But for the second option,they will serve you at any time,as long as you want them to transfer it to any account of your choice. The need to process your daily instructions immediately.

Due to the magnitude of the transfer the cannot deduct this amount because it is under insurance cover. But we must see if they can perform based on their promise of creating the online account for you.

In respect to this message of today. If you can not make it please don't respond back to this message.

Best Regards,
Mr.Fred S. Carns
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fredscarns978@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:21 pm

I acknowledge receipt of your email and Reference to this transaction. Let us discuss with Standard Chartered Bank for the direct wire transfer to your nominated bank account.

They can arrange direct wire transfer to your account in your country. Based on the daily transfer limit you choose. However,the need to obtain approval through the foreign exchange control department. In this regard,there is a fee of $3,250 three thousand two hundred and fifty dollars.

Due to the magnitude of the transfer the cannot deduct this amount because it is under insurance cover. But we must see if they can perform based on their promise of creating the online account for you.

In respect to this message of today. If you can not make it please don't respond back to this message. Let us discuss how to send the fee in the USA.

Best Regards,
Mr.Fred S. Carns
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fredscarns978@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:12 pm

Reminder to you once aagain.How are you doing with your family? Honestly I am not happy over your attitude at this very stage of this transaction. For heaven sake, I am your legal representative banker here and you are supposed to update me on every step you're taking searching for the fee.

I am really sorry to tell you this. It's my wish to inform you that after 24 hours you did not comply with Standard Chartered Bank for immediate action of your US$20,700,000.00 (Twenty Million Seven hundred thousand dollars) release. The transaction will be canceled and your information will be removed from the Standard Chartered Bank system.

Since you cannot afford to pay your fee, show that you have given up because without paying the fee nothing will be done,as you cannot afford to pay this fee. Sign a power of Attorney that you are not willing to receive the fund any more so that your name and information will be canceled today.

Best Regards,
Mr.Fred S. Carns
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

okonjo@finance-ministers.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:45 am

Recovery scam.

Attention; Esteemed Fund Beneficiary

Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) confirms that funds have arrived in the USA on transit for credit into your bank account. We have verified the authenticity of such a transfer.

Do kindly reconfirm your bank account immediately to us.

Thank you.

Fred S. Carns
Director
Office of International Affairs.

Header:

Return-Path: <okonjo@finance-ministers.com>
Received: from bat.birch.relay.mailchannels.net (bat.birch.relay.mailchannels.net. [23.83.209.13])
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of okonjo@finance-ministers.com designates 23.83.209.13 as permitted sender) client-ip=23.83.209.13;
X-Sender-Id: jouwweb|x-authsender|okonjo@finance-ministers.com
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; rspamd-7f9dd9fb96-6gpkh; auth=pass smtp.auth=jouwweb smtp.mailfrom=okonjo@finance-ministers.com
Received: from mail-node-1.jouwweb.nl (mail.jouwweb.nl [34.90.124.123])
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2024 06:55:18 -0800
Subject: Dear Esteemed
Reply-To: cfred5658@gmail.com
Message-ID: <fd5c1cd1aaca5cf52f1755cde50aac5c@finance-ministers.com>
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.