Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

georgeharry5o4@yahoo.com.hk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

georgeharry5o4@yahoo.com.hk

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:59 am

X-Originating-IP: [192.115.133.50]
Authentication-Results: mta1240.mail.ne1.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com.hk; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=yahoo.com.hk; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO server2003.food.co.il) (192.115.133.50)
by mta1240.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 17 Jul 2013 20:31:04 +0000
Received: from User ([41.138.172.91]) by server2003.food.co.il with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 17 Jul 2013 18:44:14 +0300
Reply-To: <georgeharry504@yahoo.com.hk>
From: "Prof. Harry George (PhD)"<georgeharry5o4@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject: I have a business proposal which I would like to discus with you confidentially.

Good day, I have a business proposal which I would like to discus with you confidentially.

I was the personal legal and financial adviser to a certain Japanese American man by name Susumu Watanabe who was involved in the Japan Tsunami disaster that claimed his life and the life of his entire family some years ago.Prior to his death in the Japan Tsunami disaster he kept a huge amount of money in a personal vault at his bank here in UK and the amount he kept was a total of $50 million, he did not specify any next of kin to claim this money in case if he dies, this maybe because he wasn't thinking about death at that time.

The bank manager and I intend to nominate you as the beneficiary of the funds since no one will ever come for the money because no next of kin was written in any document with the bank manager and the vault is a private vault, if you accept to receive the funds as the beneficiary you will be given $15 million and the bank manager and I will share the remaining.This transaction has no risks because the bank manager of the bank holding the money is directly involved.

To indicate your interests send the bellow details to me for easy communication between us.

INDIVIDUAL NAME...........................................
COMPANY NAME..............................................
MOBILE NUMBER:............................................
OFFICE NUMBER.............................................
FAX NUMBER................................................
PERSONAL ADDRESS.........................................
COMPANY ADDRESS..........................................
PERSONAL EMAIL:..........................................
COMPANY EMAIL............................................

I will hope for your co-operation.

Sincerely Yours,

Prof. Harry George (PhD)
TEL: +44 702 402 0144
FAX: +44 203 163 1839
The Hall Lairgate Beverley East
Yorkshire HU17 8HL UK.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.