Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ilchanglaich@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ilchanglaich@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:25 pm

Next of kin scam.

The scammers are impersonating the Chief Executive Officer of BNP Paribas China.

Hello,

With respect to your LinkedIn I wish to discuss a proposal with you.

I’m delighted to inform you of a profitable business discussion

Chang Lai

Header:

Received: from correo.coop-her.com.ar (correo.coop-her.com.ar. [200.91.48.11])
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 00:15:23 -0800
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Business Discussion
Reply-To: ilchanglaich@gmail.com
Message-ID: <38a23c3771bf448ac72f852e96a8a41a@coop-her.com.ar>

Originating IP: 200.91.48.11
Originating ISP: Cooperativa De Obras, Serv. Publ. Y Sociales De Hernando Ltda.
City: Hernando
Country of Origin: Argentina
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ilchanglaich@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:23 pm

Reply received:

Thanks for your swift response, I will formally introduce myself to you. My name is Mr. Chang. G Lai and I'm currently the Chief Executive Officer at BNP Paribas Bank Shanghai, China Limited. I am sorry to have encroached into your privacy in this manner, however without delays, I will immediately proceed with the details of the proposal as said in my introductory email to you.

I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and also respect the integrity of the information that you are coming across as a result of this mail. I contacted you privately and as such no one is aware of this communication thus the reason why I had us communicate via email.

I am the personal accountant to a foreign contractor with Royal Dutch (Shell) who has an investment account with my bank. Unfortunately, my client died along with his nuclear family in France while on sabbatical in the summer of 2011, may their soul rest in peace. He died without leaving a WILL. Several efforts were made to find his extended family through his embassy without success.

I received a notice last week to provide the next of kin of my late client being his personal accountant or the account risk being transferred to the government (escheat) in 14 days’ time. I am contacting you to assist me in repatriating the funds left behind by my late client.

This claim will be executed without breaching any Chinese laws, my position as Chief Executive Officer at BNP Paribas Bank guarantees the successful execution of this transaction, also if we co-operate on this. The bank will release the account to you because of my recommendation of you as the next of kin.

I am a man of integrity and I expect the same from you. The amount involved is ¥65,831,900.00Yuan (Sixty-Five Million Eight Hundred Thirty-One Thousand Nine Hundred Chinese Yuan); Which is equivalent to (€8,250,700EUR). I propose we share the proceeds 50/50, I think this is fair.

I will give you all the necessary information about this deal when I get your response. I anticipate your cooperation and treat this proposal with utmost confidentiality for 100% success would be profitable for both of us.

Sincerely,
Mr. C G Lai

*Please consider the environment before printing any email correspondence. Print only when necessary.

The e-mail is only sent to the intended recipients and recipients in a confidential manner, not for external distribution. *
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ilchanglaich@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:00 pm

Reply received:

I wish to acknowledge your response to my proposal. I would like you to understand that I'm a Man of social status see here for more about me; https: // www. asifma.org/speakers/cg-lai/ therefore I will not involve myself in a transaction of this nature and magnitude if I haven't done my assignment thoroughly. I have been working in the banking institution for a very long time and I do understand the modalities associated with banking ethics. In the banking sector those that occupy key positions always enjoy some benefits which people outside the banking world cannot imagine. Under the oath of employment, information of this nature which I have made available to you is meant to remain within the shores of the banking institution, an opportunity such as this does not come all the time but when it does, it is with all pleasure that it is being embraced by whoever the opportunity is opened to, therefore one thing that is paramount in transactions like this is “TRUST and“ TRANSPARENCY ”

I would like to assure you that there will be no risk involved as my position in the bank guarantees this, thus, anything I say concerning the transaction in line with the laws / banking policies will be followed by the bank Executives. Before we can proceed further I will like you to understand that this transaction can be successful only if we work together and as such you are to adhere strictly to my instructions as all instructions that I will be giving to you subsequently will be in in accordance with / compliance with the laws / laid down rules to apply for the deceased's fund as the Next of Kin, In proceeding further, I want you to assure me that you will be honest during the transaction and as soon as the funds are transferred to you by the bank, we would share the money EQUALLY and PEACEFULLY. Do not take undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed in you.

I shall direct you on the process of having the funds released, we shall start by sending a formal application to my Bank for the release of the said fund as the Next of Kin to the deceased. I will send you the text i.e., the format for which you are to construct the application. Then the bank will request from you the relevant back up documents to your claim according to the demand of our probate law for transfer of funds. Then I will help in getting the said relevant documents for you to send through to the Bank, they would be under legal obligation to transfer the funds to a designated account which will be provided by you or any other means you wish to get the said funds. Upon this laid-down structure, there will be no form of Risk or Illegality in carrying out this proposal.

It is important we have a mutual understanding because I know we will surely enjoy the benefits of this in no distant time.

For clarification and also to know who you are dealing with

1. Name: Mr. Chang. G Lai
2: Home Address: No. 4660, Beisong Road, Chedun Town, Songjiang District, Shanghai
3. Occupation: Chief Executive Officer at BNP Paribas Bank
4. Date of Birth: May 17, 1957
5. Religion: Buddhism
6. Marital Status: Married

Sequel to the above content I really do hope you are someone I can trust to help achieve this. I will want you to immediately provide me with the following details.

SECTION I

1. Your Complete Names:
2. Your Address:
3. Present Occupation and position:
4. Marital Status:
5. Age:
6. Religion:
7. Phone Number (Mobile and Landline)
8. A scan copy of any form of your identification (International passport or Driver’s License).

SECTION II

Please provide me with accurate answers to the following below:

Have you handled a transaction of this tune before?

Have you had an international transaction(s) before?

Specifically, have you had any business transaction with an individual or company that resides in China?

As soon as I hear from you with the required data above as well as receiving your reassurance that I can put my trust in you most especially when the funds has been released to you by the bank thus enabling us share the money in the ratio (50/50) as agreed, I will send you the Text of Application for you to contact my bank for the release of the funds in the account of my late client to yours as his Next of Kin.

Endeavor to have all the requirements in (SECTION I and II) above sent to me immediately as I will have to key them into the deceased's account file so that it will be an easy go through with the bank's executives with respect to verification when they receive your application.

I await your swift response.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.