Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sundeepkara5@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

sundeepkara5@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:44 pm

THE WORLD BANK HEADQUARTERS
1818 H Street, NW Washington, DC 20433 USA
Tel/Fax : + 1 (815) 587 3089
Date: 24/10/2022

Attn: Sir

In view of the ongoing payment verification exercise, It may interest you to note that I personally have completed investigations about your delayed payment down to the fund origin and has established in the course of my investigation that you are actually not the initial beneficiary of the funds in question rather your name was swapped to claim this outstanding payment through the help of your partner, for their own selfish interest . I know this discovery might be a surprise to you but that is the truth.

Please note that I have really kept this development to myself and have been contemplating whether to report my findings to the entire verification team for onward cancellation of your payment, but owing to your recorded losses in this project I have this second thought of contacting you directly since I am in the position to assist you get this outstanding payment through bank transfer or /ATM Card delivery to your bank account.

Hence it is based on this I am contacting you in order to inform you that I am willing to assist you process the release of this transfer into your nominated bank account on the agreement that you will donate 30% of the money towards the building of our New Church Auditorium . Then we both can share the processing cost into two , you pay part of the processing fee and then I pay part and we get it done .

Also bear in mind that we are not charging you any fee, but the paying bank will require you to open an account with them because of the high payment approved amount which is U$16.5M , this sum will be released into your online account with the bank under the World Bank Assisted fund release .

So what it will cost you is the account opening and processing fee, although I will guide you on what to do in this regard .

There is no way your partners could have succeeded in manipulating this transfer in your favor before this time because both the deposit passwords and ownership clearance papers on this payment respectively are not within their disposals, henceforth it may interest you to note that spending any more money on this project without my consent is a complete waste of resources. Now that this truth has been revealed to you I think you have to act fast by forwarding your full details for processing of the release of these funds to you .

Thank you

Yours Faithfully

Mrs. Julie Perez
Chairman Joint Payment Verification Team
World Bank Auditors

Header:

Received: from 10.197.32.9
Return-Path: <sundeepkara5@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.167.53]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 23:57:32 +0800
Message-ID: <CAC_ASPr-wqWtxUK31uu=o032B5rXae-TmnMpX8fg9bS+HQwS+Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: This is the truth you must know
To: SUNDEEP KARANAM <sundeepkara5@gmail.com>

Phone: +18155873089
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Ottawa, IL
Original network provider* Level 3 Communications, Llc - Il
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.