Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bcmensah@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

bcmensah@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:09 pm

Good morning, my friend,
I am Barrister Christopher Mensah from Crystal Chambers and Associates.
I have a client, and a citizen of your country. I helped him to recover his belongings which were seized by Ghana customs (67 kilograms of gold bars/dust).
We started the release process in August 2021 but unfortunately, he died in June this year, I nearly lost hope and by the grace of God my labor paid off when the presiding judge structed out his case and gave judgement in his favor.

The problem now is he is no more, and I am in need of someone that can stand as a partner to claim the consignment.
I will take care of all internal documents and present you as the deceased representative. There is no need to entertain any fears because it will be properly executed on the non-appearance of your person. Once this is executed, they will have no choice than to release the gold and ship to your nominated destination. As soon as that is done, I will book a flight and fly down to your country to meet with you on a 50/50 sharing ratio.

If You accept my offer, then get back to me ASAP! and let's get this done.
Best regards
Mensah Esq.

Header:

Received: from 10.197.33.204
Return-Path: <bcmensah@yahoo.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [98.137.68.30]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 12:33:25 +0000 (UTC)
To: Barrister Christopher Mensah <bcmensah@yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1718483953.1863466.1666614805892@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Good morning, my friend,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.