Site logo

Advert.
Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.
Topic locked

Re: Scam emails from my account part 3

Mon May 21, 2012 11:30 am

PLEASE, REPLY URGENTLY!!
dmr.d3@msn.com
Reply-To: mr.donard12@gmail.com

Dear Friend,

How are you today with your family, Hope all is well?.

Please, I would like you to give an urgent attention to this mail. Though, I know it would come to you at uttermost surprise. I am Mr. Donard Marvin, A banker in one of the reputable bank here.

I want to transfer (US$10.5M) into your bank account. The fund belongs to one of our deceased costumer who died with his entire family in Iraq war 2006. Since his death no body has ever come for the claim of his abandoned fund.

Now the bank want to transfer it to the bank treasurer's bank account as unclaimed bill to share it within themselves. I noticed it and decided to contact you as the next of kin so that the bank will transfer it into your bank account.

I want you to handle this transaction as the beneficiary of the fund. This business is 100% risk free. Your share will be 40% of the total money while 60% is for me. I will also give you all the vital information the bank may need from you for the success of this transaction.
As soon as the fund is transfer into your bank account, I will tender my resignation letter immediately and come over to your country for an investment with my share under your care and control.

If you are interested, please send me your full contact information
as below to enable me send you the full details of the business.

Also this business should be a confidential between you and me and please do not let any one to know about it untill the fund is transfer into your bank account. I don't want any person in my bank to know that I am involve during the process.
But I will be feeding you with any information the bank may need from you.
Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.

1. Your Full name:
2. Your Home Address:
3. Your Telephone N°:
4. Your Occupation:
5. Your Age:
6. Your Country:

Yours Truly
Mr. Donard Marvin.

Mon May 21, 2012 1:12 pm

OMOBOLA BAKARE CHAMBER
barristeromobola@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.58.130.54] by web29110.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 21 May 2012 12:04:46 BST

OMOBOLA BAKARE CHAMBER
(Legal Practitioners)
245 Wester Avenue Lagos Nig.
Tel: 2348088404537

Email: barristeromobola@yahoo.com

Attn. Sir/ Madam.

I am an attorney representing the late Dr.Stephen Odudu who died in the United Nation Bomb blast in Nigeria . You can confirm through this Web site bellow:

http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/16057323

He left $48.5 millinn us Dollars in one of the bank here in Nigeria. When he died there was nobody as a next of kin to claim this fund hence i write you to find out if you could allow me to present you to the bank as his next of kin and we will claim this fund and then transfer the same into your bank account. If you are interested get back to me as soon as possble with the following:

(1) Your full name
(2) Your telephone numbers
(3) Your bank details.

(4) Your identity

I hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you .

Barrister Omobola.

SAN) B.L, LLB, PH.D)

Mon May 21, 2012 1:13 pm

RE:YOUR PAYMENT OF US$5,000.000.00
centerinfo8474@yahoo.com.ph
Reply-To: gov.lamidosanusi12@ymail.com
Received: from [196.29.211.40]

RE:YOUR PAYMENT OF US$5,000.000.00
TELEGRAM: CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
FROM THE DESK OF: GOV. SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI
SECURITY CODE{082XX10}
VICTORIA ISLAND , LAGOS- NIGERIA.

ATTN;BENEFICIARY

This is to inform you that the Nigerian Government have approved the sum of US$5,000.000.00 {Five Million United States Dollars} which is your Compensation Payment. You should reply as soon as possible so that we can instruct you on how you can receive your fund we do not want to waste anytime because the Nigerian Government has warned us to to delay in this transaction this fund will be transferred to you as soon as we complete all official process because the way things is going right now we may not use Nigeria Bank to transfer your fund. We have our Paying bank as soon as we hear from you we shall then proceed as soon as possible

Please kindly forward these details to us:-

Your Full Name............
Telephone and Fax Numbers..............
Your Home or Office Address...................
Your Age & Occupation.....................................

We will give you further details as soon as we hear from you.

Yours in Service
Gov. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.
Executive Governor,
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

Mon May 21, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: Western Union Payment
drmohamadmohamad@ymail.com
Received: from [41.184.1.156]

HE PRESIDENCY
FOREIGN DEBTS PAYMENT DEPARTMENT,
PLOT 56, GARKI WAY,
ABUJA, FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY,
NIGERIA.

Re: Western Union Payment

Attn: John R. D. Beazley

This is to inform you that following the last meeting held by the member States of United Nations, World Bank and Nigeria regarding the huge debts owed to so many foreigners and with special emphasis on the provision of Section (114), Sub section (04) of the 1999 constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I hereby inform you that your long overdue payment file has been verified and confirmed okay by this payment department.

In our bid to be transparent inline with the program of the new administration of President Goodluck Jonathan Who was presently sworn in as the President and chief Commander of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in conjunction with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in their crusade against corruption, I wish to let you know that every arrangement has been perfected to effect your payment as soon as possible.

However, be informed that it was resolved at the meeting that you will be paid $5,500 United States dollars everyday via Western union money transfer till the money you are being owed is completed, This decision was taken to avoid cases where by government officials and bank officials frustrate owed beneficiaries by asking for various amounts of money before beneficiaries payment are released.

To immediately start receiving this payment of $5,500 United States Dollars everyday you are required to re-validate your file by contacting renowned Mr. Daniel Cole below who will issue you the re-validation form, the money transfer information and ten digits Money transfer control numbers (MTCN NUMBERS) which you will use to receive the first payment in your country because it has already been sent.

Contact person in charge: Mrs Rose Williams
Email Address: rvmrsrosewilliams@yahoo.com
Telephone: +234 8033236887

When contacting Mrs Rose Williams send the following information to him, which will be used for re-validation and verification of your payment file.

YOUR FULL NAME.........
YOUR HOME OR OFFICE ADDRESS.........
YOUR AGE...................
YOUR OCCUPATION.............
TELEPHONE....................

For this reason you are hereby issued this secret security communication code (2011WEST),

NOTE: That all foreign debt payments was approved by the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, the Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria and Ministry of Finance in conjunction with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). So be advised to disregard any email from anywhere telling you to receive your payment via another means as all ATM payments, bank wire transfers have been cancelled to protect your interest, which you are to use in all your correspondences to any of our offices here in Nigeria this security code is to get rid of impostors, you might have dealt with in the past.
Do not reply any email without our official code please.

This is to notify you to disregard all the people you have being dealing with before regarding receiving your long overdue payment to avoid unnecessary delays and hitches as we wish to serve you in a timely manner. If you are still communicating or dealing with any impostor then you are doing so at your own risk and note that it is illegal to deal with such people because you have been notified by this FOREIGN DEBTS PAYMENT DEPARTMENT.

You can as well send the requested information to Mrs Rose Williams by normal typing via his email address; with maximum cooperation with this foreign debts payment department you can receive your first payment tomorrow.

Your Faithfully

Mr. David Marsh
LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE, THE PRESIDENCY
FOREIGN DEBTS PAYMENT DEPARTMENT
WESTERN UNION PAYMENT NOTIFICATION.

Mon May 21, 2012 3:39 pm

Receive your $7000 by western union money transfer
oyibo.chamberlain@gmail.com

THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
ADMINISTRATIVES MANAGEMENT

DATE: 21/05/2012

To your attention

The house committee as seen above has decided and carried the decision out this day that compensation of the sum of one million US dollars (US$1,000,000.) was approved for you and others whose names contain in the list submitted to the House Committee On Finance $ Debt Management.

The pay shall be by Western Union Money Transfer as the information is contain for you receive your payment without hitches. To our information, certificate numbers on the Currency Transaction Report shall be use by you as text answer for the those debts are for contract executed. Those for inheritance should use the numbers on the Prove Of Fund Certificate. In case you have misplacement of those certificates, there shall be need to get one through the appointed issuing Board.

Here is the western union information to pick up the first $7,000.00USD,

SENDER'S NAME:..........James Eyora
MTCN....................1536432755
AMOUNT:........................$7,000 USD
TEST QUESTION:............Good
TEST ANSWER:..............
You can track the MTCN on our web site.http://www.westernunion.com. After your collection there shall be three transaction for each day for the sum US$1,000,000

Nigerian Postage Stamp 1 photo of Frances Perkins signature

HORN. CHAMBERLAIN OYIBO.CBE.

GROUP FINANCE DIRECTOR,

Federal Secretariat Phase III
Ahmadu Bello Way
Central Business Area
P.M.B. 558
Abuja, Nigeria.

Mon May 21, 2012 3:41 pm

ATTENTION FUND BENEFICARY.
bancoprudente17891@gmail.com

SIR, OPEN ATTACHMENT FOR A FULL INFORMATION OF THIS LETTER TO YOU.

DEAR SIR,

IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR WORLD BANK APPROVED COMPENSATION OF
$1,250,000.00 AS AGREED BETWEEN US,SPANISH LOTTO BOARD AND CENTRAL
BANK OF NIGERIA, OUR BANK MANAGER (MR.CRUZ TORRES) SAID YOU SHOULD
WRITE HIM DIRECTLY ON HIS EMAIL ADDRESS: (bancoprudente@hotmail.es)
TO INFORM HIM SO AND GIVE THE REASON YOU HAVE NOT CLAIM YOUR
INHERITANCE? ALSO, YOU CAN CALL OR FAX HIM DIRECTLY ON:
0034-950950-211

YOU CAN SEND TO HIM ANY DOCUMENT THAT CAN HELP YOUR CLAIM, YOUR PHONE,
FAX NUMBER AND EMAIL ADDRESS.

THANKS FOR YOUR PROMPT REPLY IN ANTICIPATION,

DON JOSE PAGLAR,
DIRECTOR OF INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE (BANCO PRUDENTE)
MADRID SPAIN.

Attachment not opened.

Mon May 21, 2012 6:36 pm

TRANSFER OF FUNDS (FINAL UPDATE).
monet8022@att.net
Received: from [196.2.126.175]

CONFIRMATION & TRANSFER OF FUNDS

Dear Customer,

This is to inform you that your wire transfer of Eight hundred thousand Dollar $ 800,000 has been transferred into your Bank Account today and we have also sent an attachment with this email you can view your Transfer Slip as proof of transfer.

Thank you for continued patronage.

Yours faithfully,

Rev. Daniel Graham [Head of Admin]
BANK OF AMERICA
TELEPHONE BANKING DEPARTMENT, USA
Phone: (770) 406-7693

Mon May 21, 2012 6:39 pm

Re: Case # 8867303
abuse@bbb.org
X-Originating-IP: [41.59.26.126]

Mon, 21 May 2012 07:55:50 -0800

Hello,

Herewith the Better Business Bureau notifies you that we have received a
complaint (ID ) from a customer of yours related to their dealership with
you.

Please open the COMPLAINT REPORT below to findthe details on this matter
and let us know of your position as soon as possible.

We are looking forward to your prompt reply.

Regards,

Arnold Melendez

Dispute Counselor
Better Business Bureau

Mon May 21, 2012 6:41 pm

OBTAIN YOUR DEDUCTION CERTIFICATE !!!
worldbankgroup@adinet.com.uy
Reply-To: worldbankgroup_nigeria@groupmail.com
Received: from (69.22.185.4)

World Bank Group
Plot 433, Yacubu Gowon Crescent ,
Assokoro District ,
Abuja Nigeria

Attention Dear Beneficiary,

It has come to our notice that you have not received your long awaited funds from Nigeria and other countries who are owing you for a very long time, and we have made so much investigations on this, and we have discovered that there are so many documents and papers which you are being asked to procure and pay for, and yet, they are sitting your millions of dollars, and we begin to wonder and ask why are they charging you so much money, when they are with your millions.

Based on this, all the members nations of WORLD BANK, have agreed that we should introduce one certificate, with which any bank will pay you with, without asking you for any more fees, as long as you have procured this certificate, and this certificate is called "DEDUCTION CERTIFICATE" with this certificate, the paying bank of your funds will deduct any fees needed, and transfer the balance of it to you, and this you can agree with me is the good and rightful way by which you can receive your funds.

As long as you procure this certificate, we shall take it upon our self to make sure that the paying bank effects your funds transfer to you without any further delay, and if you do not procure this DEDUCTION CERTIFICATE, you are then taking the highest risky, because if you do not procure this document, they will keep demanding and requesting for fees for one document or the other, and at the end, you will loose all your fees, but when you procure this document, the bank will immediately release your funds to you, and we shall back you up.

The cost of this DEDUCTION CERTIFICATE is only the sum of $110, and as soon as you procure it, you will never pay any other fees until your funds hit your account, if you can tell yourself the truth, you will know that it will be better for you to procure this document and have your funds released to your account, than for you to be spending money everyday and every time without them transferring your funds to you, A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR A WISE. You should contact Barr.Wilson Oma, so he can direct you on how and where you will send the procurement fees of $120 for the procurement of your DEDUCTION CERTIFICATE with his information below:

Name: Barr.Wilson Oma
Email: wilsonlawfirm@lawyer.com

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Patrick Amarachi
World Bank Group Nigeria

Mon May 21, 2012 10:19 pm

urgent
johnakin201@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.155.3.143]

Mr JOHN AKIN MOMOH
Federal Minister of State for Finance.
Federal Capital Territory.
Abuja Nigeria.
234 1 7764497

Attn: beneficiary,

I was going through your fund release file this morning after my hundred days in the office as the hunourable minister of state for finance,I have gone through your file and I could not put the records together due to so many irregularities that made this funds not to be released, according to my observations, a lot of officers both government sacked and unsacked officers have previously dabbled into this payment for one reason or the other, for this reasons in order to release the funds to you,
READ CAREFULLY.
Firstly, I could not see your company letter for applying for this contract.
Secondly, the Government approval letter to this contract.
Thirdly,I saw FOUR BANK DETAILS awaiting this same contract payment with different BENEFICIARIES and COMPANY NAMES.
Sir , to be frank to you things are very very bad here as far as documentation of this contract payment is concern, so I will like you to send to me the above mentioned documents as to facilitate and ensure that proper documentation is done to this contract payment and this is what have been stopping you from receiving this fund.No matter any amount of money you spend on this project you can not get these funds not until the above irregularities are corrected, note that the Federal Government of Nigeria has only mandated my office being the Federal Ministry of Finance to verify, approve and outline the suitable method for the immediate release of the funds to you.
Nobody in Nigeria is ready to tell you this but I must let you know the truth as I am here to clear up all these mess which the former could not, write me immediately and tell me in sincere truth how this payment came about or that you were a sub contractor as nothing will save you in this case but the truth, remember that the funds exist in your name and foreign exchange allocation has since been raised in your favour but without proper documentation,I promise you that with your sincerity and your co-operation, I will advise you properly on what you really have to do and this funds will be released to you as soon as possible.

Awaiting for your urgent reply.

Regards.
Mr JOHN AKIN MOMOH
Federal Minister of State for Finance.
Federal Capital Territory.
Abuja Nigeria.
Topic locked