Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jameswhittaker0001@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jameswhittaker0001@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 11, 2024 9:12 am

Next of Kin Scam:

Deutsche Bank AG
1 Great Winchester Street
EC2N 2DB LONDON
GREAT BRITAIN

Dear,

(Please Accept My Partnership With You)

My name is Mr. James Whittaker. Chief Executive Officer in Deutsche Bank AG. I am sending this private email based on the confidentiality of the transaction. Please, I would like to advise if after going through my proposal you do not accept it; kindly keep it to yourself.

Let me tell you what the business is all about; we have an account lying dormant for a long time without any known next of kin. I have made several investigations concerning this fund but to no avail and I know what will be the result of the money, based on the banking policy any dormant account that stays years will be claimed by the bank. So at this point, I would like us to work in partnership, and collaborate to make sure that this money is claimed by us and moved in your name. The amount involved is Twenty Two million, five hundred thousand United States dollars (US$22.5 million)only. As the Chief Executive Officer I have full right to close the account with evidence showing that the money has been claimed by the beneficiary.

This is my opportunity to make sure that I give my children a guaranteed future and also leave comfortably. In fact I am sick and tired of the Banking business and I need to get out as soon as this deal is accomplished. Please be equally informed that without my endorsement as the Chief Executive Officer, the money will not be claimed.

May I assure you that with my position here, and with your cooperation, we will accomplish the fund release process within five working days but we have to reach an agreement of trust in this deal. First of all, I would like to know, do you have interest in the deal? Can you handle the deal? If yes we discuss the percentage ratio and proceed immediately,
Kindly get back to me at this email address:
( jameswhittaker0001@gmail.com ) for further details.

Regards,
Mr. James Whittaker.

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <i0987666554@msn.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [40.92.19.33]
Subject: PERSONAL TO YOU
Date: Fri, 10 May 2024 21:13:44 +0000
Message-ID:
<SJ0PR14MB43310E181E22EC3704EF3546A8E72@SJ0PR14MB4331.namprd14.prod.outlook.com>
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.