Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

micccjoooo@yahoo.com henrion620@diplomats.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

micccjoooo@yahoo.com henrion620@diplomats.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:28 am

IP address [?]: 41.71.189.75
IP country code: NG
IP address country: Nigeria
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: n/a
IP address latitude: 10.0000
IP address longitude: 8.0000
ISP of this IP [?]: Visafone Communications Limited

Received: from [41.71.189.75] by web171202.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-RocketYMMF: wiikinspeter40
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 14:29:52 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: micccjoooo@yahoo.com
Subject: I will want you to help me collect this $10.5m deposit

Dear Friend,

My name is HENRION Sylvestrone , I have been diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer which was discovered very late, due to my laxity in carrying for my health. It has defiled all forms of medicine, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.

Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself any more. I once asked my lawyer and members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization and to the less privileged in Bulgaria and Pakistan; they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of Ten Million and Five Hundred Thousand Dollars (USD10.5m) that I have with a Security Company in United Arab Emirates for safe keeping. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and disburse it to some charity organizations and to the less privileged.

Please send me a mail to indicate if you will assist me in this disbursement, to enable me forward to you the entire document which will back you up to claim the funds on my behalf. I have set aside 10% for you for your time and patience. Please reply to this E-mail address at: henrionsylvestrone@yahoo.fr

Remain blessed.

Mr. HENRION Sylvestrone
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.