Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

info@unmonusca.org

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

info@unmonusca.org

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:25 pm

Fake site used in scam: unmonusca.org - impersonating United Nation Stabilisation Mission in Central Africa Website.

Posted on the behalf of the victim:

The website created 2 weeks ago was used to scam me. It is a fake UN institution/branch (UNMONUSCA).
I paid them they were lying to me that they are in control of Minerals flow in central Africa and that i have to pay against a certificate.

Kindly help me putting them down so that other people don't fall victims of the same scam.

According to the fake site:

MONUSCA took over from an earlier UN peacekeeping operation – the United Nations Organization Mission in Democratic Republic of the Congo (MONUC) – on 1 July 2010. It was done in accordance with Security Council resolution 1925 PDF Document of 28 May to reflect the new phase reached in the country.

The new mission has been authorized to use all necessary means to carry out its mandate relating, among other things, to the protection of civilians, humanitarian personnel and human rights defenders under imminent threat of physical violence and to support the Government of the DRC in its stabilization and peace consolidation efforts.

info@unmonusca.org

Fake site details - http://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=116943; the registrant identity is hidden under privacy protection:
Domain Name: UNMONUSCA.ORG
Domain ID: D402200000000005101-LROR
Updated Date: 2016-09-11
Creation Date: 2016-09-11
Registry Expiry Date: 2017-09-11
Sponsoring Registrar: Namesilo, LLC
Name Server: NS1.KALAWEBS.NET

The server use to host the fake site is located in Cameroon.

This is what the fake site is looking like:

unmonuscamain.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.